Any way to force multiple details on a label?

I'm trying to print labels, each with a group header and then a variable
number of detail line. The report should go to the next label (2-3/4" high)
regardless of the number of detail lines printed. The labels are 2-up
(columns).

Thanks ....

Is there a question in your posting? What did you try and what were your
results? Are you concerned about how to print a variable number of labels?

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"Elliot" wrote:

> I'm trying to print labels, each with a group header and then a variable
> number of detail line. The report should go to the next label (2-3/4" high)
> regardless of the number of detail lines printed. The labels are 2-up
> (columns).
>
> Thanks ....

How do I add column A data labels to a scatter of columns B and C?
I have made a scatter plot using columns B and C as my x and y coordinates. I would like to use the data in column A to label my points. I already have the XY chart labeler 97 installed and selected, but I don't know how to get the data labels to show up on my graph. Thank you! Hi Christina - There are a couple of well written Excel add-ins you can download to do this: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com Both are free downloads, they install easily, and they integrate into Excel's interface very nicely. They l...

Multiple users one pop account
I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem. The client has a 2 pop mail accounts on the system. One account is personal. The other is shared and multiple users access the mail from that account. In order to ensure that all users are able to retrieve that mail, the shared account is configured to leave mail on the server and then after 10 days it is pulled from the server. The problem is that out of the 4 people who share that pop mail account (from different computers), one of them is getting duplicates for mail that has already been retrieved by that system? (not all the time, just once a...

Multiple CheckBox
Hi, I created an option group that have 8 check boxes and I need to choice more than one checkbox, but when I check one the other is unchecked and so on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Paulo Pasmatos, Don't use an option group to contain your checkboxes. Just place 8 individual checkboxes on the form. Then. you can check or uncheck 1 or more boxes at one time. But, beware... you'll have to do a "geometrically" large amount of coding, if you need to "interrogate" 8 checkboxes. Ex. is 1 True and 2 True and 3 False, or 1 False, 2 True... and on an...

multiple sales persons per customer
Some companies are set up so that a certain brand or class of items are sold by certain salespersons, which means that a single customer can be serviced by a number of sales persons. The system should have a relation of Item/Customer to sales person or Item Class/Customer to sales person. This will then allow a single customer to have several sales persons and because there is a relationship to the inventory item, when the item appears on a sales document the correct salesperson will be attributed to the sale. At the moment the system allows several sales persons per sales document but...

Need quick way to build distribution list
Hi. I need to build a distribution list quickly which has as it's members people sending me emails (people not currently in my contacts). But the emails aren't coming from the individuals, they are coming from a form on my website. So - all the emails come from the same address (my web form) - all emails are formatted the same - all contain an email address for someone who filled out the form I'd like some kind of drag and drop or automated way to "dump" all those addressed into a list so I can reply to them en masse. Anyone know of a way to do this using ...

Exchange 2003 send multiple copies of same email to clients!
I have just finished the the basic setup of Echange 2003. It only manages about 75 email acounts. I have noticed 2 things and think they are related. Firts if there is no subject for email being recieved it will hang on that email and never download to client using OutLook or Outlook Express. I can go in and through the Web based mail and remove the problem email all goes back to normal. Secondly sometimes my clients will get multiple copies of the same email. I have one now that has four copies and everytime she opens her Outlook it gives her another copy. Any help as always appreci...

on server reboot multiple emails get returned as undeliverable
I have an SBS 2003 server running exchange, all latest service packs etc. We have hit a problem a couple of times when on reboot of the server end users get emails returned as undeliverable as they have exceeded the delivery date. It does not affect all outgoing messages, and the destinations are valid. It is as though the SMTP gets stuck on some messages, and only notices on re-start. Any ideas? F Frank <noreply@127.0.0.1> wrote: > I have an SBS 2003 server running exchange, all latest service packs > etc. > We have hit a problem a couple of times ...

Is there any way to use the MATCH function with more than 1 column
For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value 215, but my data set spans more than one column. My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) returns an #N/A error. What can I do? Do you want both the row and column ? Two separate values? -- Gary's Student "Mr. Snrub" wrote: > For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value > 215, but my data set spans more than one column. > > My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) > returns an #...

replication of multiple CRM databases
Hello, I'm investrigating CRM packages and the environment I'm looking at is having two or three instllations (one in US, one in Canada and possibly one in France). The data needs to be shared to a degree (if possible) and one option I want to consider is MS SQL server replication. Ideally, so the two/three international installations can work with the same data, showing local regional settings (US$ Can$ and euro). Network infrastructure means having an installation in one central location with the other two accessing the central, shared database over the Internet would not be the mo...

How to write multiple Name space
Can someone show me how to write the following fragment out, using xmlwriter. Thanks <Message key="comp" xmlns="http://www.xxx.com" xmlns:j="http://www.yyy.com"> </Message> Phil Hunt wrote: > Can someone show me how to write the following fragment out, using > xmlwriter. Thanks > > > > <Message key="comp" xmlns="http://www.xxx.com" > xmlns:j="http://www.yyy.com"> > </Message> Write the 'Message' element in its namespace 'http://www.xxx.com', then write tw...

Anyway to import All calendar events for multiple users
I have a pointy-haired guy asking me to bring everyone's calendar into a database. I'm a developer, but from the googling I have done it looks like everyone can only touch/export their own data. These users wouldn't be adept at that. Is it possible to import many users calendars all at once into a relational database? import to where? what version of Outlook? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After f...

How to use count with multiple conditions
I have a table in Excel: The first row is time in years. The second row is method name,say,"A","B","C". I want to count the number when the time is less than 5 years AND "A" method is adopted. I tried this: count(if(AND(C2:Z2<5,C3:Z3="A"),C2:Z2) but it didn't work. Any suggestion on how to revise the formula? Thanks! In the mean time, count(if(C2:Z2<5,C2:Z2))worked as well as countif(C2:Z2,"<5") Ming =SUMPRODUCT(--(C2:Z2<5),--(C3:Z3="A")) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing...

Label Printing #5
I am trying to find out if there is a way that if we receive an item on the PO, that a label would be printed immediately after the item is scanned. I do not have a stand alone label printer, but I will purchase one if this is possible. The information that I would like on the label, would be Item lookup, Description, and Retail Price. I am currently using RMS ver 1.3.0203. The partner that I have been working with does not have any information for me. Hi akpetshop....if your version of 1.3 has a "label" button on the bottom left of your PO screen when you are receiving the i...

validating xml doc with multiple schemas using wildcards
I am trying to validate a xml file with two schema files cust.xsd and cust1.xsd. The schema file cust.xsd allows addition of elements from another schema cust1.xsd by using xs:any wildcard. cust.xsd - schema <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <xs:schema targetNamespace="urn:xmlns:sysapex-com:customer" elementFormDefault="qualified" xmlns="urn:xmlns:sysapex-com:customer" xmlns:mstns="urn:xmlns:sysapex-com:customer" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <xs:element name="Customer"&...

Chart of Accounts Details
Can you use alphanumerics or just numerics when defining a chart of account id? You can use an Alphanumeric chart but proceed carefully - it often proved to be impractical and rigid. HS "Royden Akerley" <royden.akerley@brascanpower.com> wrote in message news:225d201c45d4c$6f57a8d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can you use alphanumerics or just numerics when defining a > chart of account id? Some auditors have problems with alpha account numbers. Proceed with caution. "Royden Akerley" <royden.akerley@brascanpower.com> wrote in message news:225d201c45d4c$6f5...

Query for random values multiple records
I have a table of names (lots of names! Too many to write individual queries for...). I want three random non-repeating numbers between 1 and 7 for each of these names. Output example: Name1 3 Name1 2 Name1 5 Name2 1 Name2 5 Name2 4 From reading on the boards I was able to come up with a way to generate output such as this: Name1 3 Name1 2 Name1 5 Name2 3 Name2 2 Name2 5 However, that will not work for what I want the random numbers for. I need a different set of each random non-repeated number set for each name. Thanks! On Mon, 16 Apr 200...

how to select multiple pages?
who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in advance! Hi rpiotr (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS || Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other || changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in || advance! Are you looking to change the margins in the text boxes on each page, or are you looking ...

multiple charts on one sheet
I had three charts on a sheet and wanted them on one sheet. I used the method on J-walk site but as I am using 2007 I am unable to locate View. sized with window command, to stack the charts and space them any idea will be greatly appreciated. AFD Hi, Not clear on what you want. To position charts on a worksheet I hold down the Alt key as I drag and resize the charts, this causes them to lock to grid. This worked in 2003 and still does in 2007. If you are asking where is the View, Chart Window command is in 2007 - its gone. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheer...

SBS 2003
We are having an issue bumping into some kind of limit when connecting to the internet. If 6 or 7 computer are on the net it is okay. When others try to connect they get a Page not Found error. When machines that are connected log off, then the other can connect to the internet. While the Page Not Found error is displayed, they can still ping multiple sites. Its just the internet explorer that is not allowing them in. All of the SBS file access features are still working fine. Any help would be appreciated. Hi Tim: SBS 2003 Standard or Premium? When did this start? ...

Letter Writing Assistant Invoice Detail
Would like to be able to change the information that is in the field <<InvoiceDetail>>. Would like to place in a different field and take out a few. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGr...

How do I set up labels? I can't find tool bar
I need help setting up blank lables "Marylee" <Marylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3C6485A-9CA9-452A-A372-21107FDDE184@microsoft.com... > I need help setting up blank lables What version of Word might be a tad helpful..... Labels are on the Mailings Tab. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Marylee" <Marylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3C6485A-9CA9-452A-A372-21107FDDE184@microsoft.com... > I need help setting up blank lables ...

Easiest way to print AND display data on screen.
I've got a project that involves displaying and printing data. All the data is readonly in Access 2007. All I have to do is display the data using various charts and lists. I'm trying to decide whether to use Access or Excel to display the data. The thing I like about Excel is that I can display the data on the screen and it can also be printed. It seems to me that if I do it in Access I will have to do double the work. I'll have to display charts on a form to show it on the screen but create a report to print it. Is this correct? Is there a way to print a form in Access 20...

Multiple charts on single chart sheet
I would like to place two charts on the same chart sheet via VBA which I can do. The problem is in resizing the second chart. The logic I am using is create a chart sheet with no chart. Create a chart and place it on the empty chart sheet and size and place it using .top, .left, .height and .width settings. Works perfectly. Now I create the second chart and place it on the same chart sheet. If I use the same method (different values), the second chart either sizes incorrectly or disappears all together. Here's the sample code. I have somethings hard-coded and know better but I am in...

Force Integers on Scale Labels in the Radial Gauge
How can I force the scale labels to display as "1" ratehr than as "1.0000002" ? I wanted to try to use the Radial Gauge in 2008 Reporting Services to display elapsed time in seconds. I set the Scale Properties for the gauge to have a "Maximum" value of 300 (representing 5 minutes) and leave the "Minimum" at zero. under the "Multiply Scale Labels By" field I entered "=1/60" because I want the tick labels to appear as minutes. Problem is the labels appear carrying the decimal values. This is a fun looking gauge and I...

pivot table and multiple "sum of"'s
I didn't use pivot tables much before, so this may seem a silly question to you. I want to use twice "Sum Of ..." next to eachother. I'm using the manual configuration method. So maybe what I'm trying to do is rather difficult this way. If it's easier another way, I'd like to know. I'll make clearer what I want using a little example Sum of French Sum of English 1 5 2 6 2 6 3 7 4 8 5 8 I'm using the pivot table thing in a W...