Add remark to listed values of fields on report 05-24-07

I made a report with 6 subreports on it to show the total count of the
variable values of 6 fields in a table. It's briefly illustrated as follows:
Total No. of participant: 50 (Records in the table)
     Occupation Category: ( a Field in the table)
           Education            15
           Medical               23
           Business              12
      Registration: ( a Field in the table)
           Email                  18
           Phone                 12
           Other                  20
My boss wanted me to include a remark next  to the count for the listed
value of each field. This is a last minute change, and is not catered for in
my design.  Is there any quick way to satisfy him?  I though of putting a
label next to each value, but not all the values will be listed. Could
someone please help.......my deadline is coming up.  Big big thanks in
advance.

--
cly

New website with ISV-add-ons
www.mscrm-toppers.com Putting you on top of Microsoft CRM! This is a great site! "rich" wrote: > www.mscrm-toppers.com > > Putting you on top of Microsoft CRM! > > ...

Displaying Yes/No as Yes or No instead of -1 and 0 05-25-10
Hi, this should be simple but it's still giving me trouble. I have a drop-down combobox that is referencing a table with two columns, like this: 0 No 1 Yes The column count is 2 and the column widths are 0";1" but the drop- down displays 0 and -1. I know that this is how Access stores yes/no, but can't I get it to store 0 and 1 instead and display the words instead of the numbers? Thanks for the help! Are you saying you have a two-record table as the Row Source of the combo box? If so, what are the data types of the two fields? To what type of field i...

Pie chart in columnar report
I’ve created a columnar report – one record per page. It shows the values in the various columns of my table, which is linked from Excel. Columns R and S each contain a percentage; the two values for each record add up to 100%. I've added a pie chart to the report, but how do I get the chart on each record page to show the R and S values for that record adding up to 100%? (Access 2003) Many thanks for any suggestions. Dave9023 The chart control has Link Master/Child properties that filter the chart to a value or values in the report's record source. The chart contro...

Memo in Report causing blank pages/other issues
Hi, I have multiple headers in my access 2007 report. I have all of the contents of the DETAIL section set to Yes for Can Grow and Can Shrink. One of the fields in this section is a memo field- sometimes containing a lot of text. I've tried setting the Keep Together option to Yes for the DETAIL section. This causes the first page of my report to have all of the necessary headers, but no information. On the following page, all of the contents (including the memo) appear and accurately wrap to the next page when necessary. I've tried setting the Keep Together option to No...

How to Run query based on txtbox value that is part of control source
Hi guys I've created form using wizard. Later on i created listbox where I want to show data based on my quiery SELECT EmpEquipmentSkills.EmpNum, EquipmentTraining.Equipment, EmpEquipmentSkills.Status FROM EquipmentTraining INNER JOIN EmpEquipmentSkills ON EquipmentTraining. EqNo = EmpEquipmentSkills.EqNo WHERE (((EmpEquipmentSkills.EmpNum)=[Forms]![Employee1]![txtEmpNum]) AND ( (EmpEquipmentSkills.Status)="x")); That is assigned to row source table/query type And in VBA I have added Event : Private Sub txtEmpNum_AfterUpdate() List20.Requery End Sub But when I start for...

Date and Time 11-30-07
User has a database probably created in Access 97. It was converted to Access 2000 and client has just been reimaged to XP, so she now has Access 2002. User had a field in various places of her database to insert Date and Time. Since getting XP, that shows as '#? Name' any place it is used. She has deleted the code and tried to reinsert Date and Time to no avail. I have Access 2002 and have no problem inserting the Date and Time. Can anyone offer us any advice? -- Brenda What code is she using and where? Is it in a control on a form? In a query? Where exactly. It sho...

How to add SAMPLE ONLY overlay?
Hi - how do I add 'SAMPLE ONLY' diagonally across a tab and have it somewhat transparent? I've tried pasting in a jpg of SAMPLE created using Viso, but that background of the pic is not tranparent. Pete Try using WordArt from the Drawing toolbar with no fill -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Pete Derkowski" <musical@us.ibm.com> wrote in message news:eQkLikrgIHA.2540@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi - how do I add 'SAMPLE ONLY&...

Add new records into source table on Form
I created a form for training records. The data source is table TRAINING. The form has Combo box that is used to select employee. When the employee is selected, the employee's data, such as employee_id, manager, phone, training_course display in the form. This part of the form works well. There was new request from my client. It's requsted that when the training_course displayed on the form is changed, the record with new training_course can be added into source table TRAINING. So, I created "Add" buttorn on the form and used append query method to add the recor...

#value error
Hi, In the cell B9 the value is 01/09/2006 In the cell C9 i enter the formula =IF(ISBLANK(B9),"",DATE(YEAR(B9),MONTH(B9)+1,DAY(B9))) In the cell D9 i enter the same formula =IF(ISBLANK(C9),"",DATE(YEAR(C9),MONTH(C9)+1,DAY(C9))) It works fine. But if i delete the value in B9, cell c9 displays blank. But cell D9 displays #value error. Is there any way to supress this error and display balnk value in D9. Any help appreciated. Suresh -- mtpsuresh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mtpsuresh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.co...

table based i one field splitted in 2 fields
Hi everyone, I have a txt file with product EAN and label quantity to print. 3564700010822 2 3564700010983 5 3564700422687 10 I have a form to print label quantity. What i pretend is "convert" the table in a 2 fields table or query like: ProductCode |Quantity 3564700010822|2 3564700010983|5 3564700422687|10 Any help is apreciated. -- Thanks, Sorry if my english isn''t correct, but I''m from Potugal ;) Emanuel Violante Galeano On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:27:01 -0700, Emanuel Violante <EmanuelViolante@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Creating a filter for a list box
I want to create a filter for a list box that I can turn off and on using a check box on the same form. Currently, I am using a query to filter the list box. The query serves as the data source for the box. Is there a way I can create a filter and then turn it on and off using a check box? Thank you for your help. Best, John Use criteria in the query like this --- Like IIf([forms]![myform]![mycheck]=-1,"*" & "s" & "*") & "*" The above only select items that have an 's' if box is checked. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a lit...

Sum field N times
I would like to sum a specific cell N times. Is there a command to execute this? As I am VBA inept, I am hopeful it can be done without the use of VBA. Thank you. Hi =N*A1 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Sara Jane wrote: > I would like to sum a specific cell N times. Is there a > command to execute this? As I am VBA inept, I am hopeful > it can be done without the use of VBA. > > Thank you. ...

Pulldown List to open Workbook.
I have a supplier who updates his pricelist via several spreadsheets. I want to create an interface so that I may access the appropriate pricelist (workbook) by simply selecting the proper category from a pulldown menu (list). So basically, if I select "Piping" from the pulldown menu, it would open "Piping.xls" either within my main workbook or by itself. I have no macro experience so I was hoping I could do this without using them... is this possible? Opening a workbook from a dropdown box requires a macro. You could, however, create a list of links to your workbooks (...

Money 2004 crashes when requesting "account list"
I've been using Money for quite a while, and built a large file. I upgraded to 2004 when buying a new computer and imported the old file. When I request "Account List" from the button or the "Accounts & Bills" menu, the program declares an error and closes itself. The error message it transmit to Microsoft is "AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mspfctl0.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0002f2a5" Another Money file I have (tracking a different set of accounts) does not have this problem. I have tried remove and reinstalling the progr...

CRM WorkFlow 07-23-04
Hi Friends... When I execute a rule of workflow that calls a posturl, and this page needs to validate the user to execute an action (create account), generates an error of authentication. What user uses the CRM to execute the services of Workflow? CRM->Workflows "use userlogin" I think that Workflow (Windows Service)->xx.ASPX use systemuser. Is it like that? Thanx in advance This workflow is executed by a user from the CRM. I send 2 xx.aspx with opportunity guid and account guid. >-----Original Message----- >Greg, >Is this workflow being initiated by code or...

weird report result
Hi everyone I've made a simple report but with just the objects on the footer section. 12 lines each one with 13 objects, like an anual report. So far so good. It shows me all the way i want. But i would like to add 8 lines more with another 13 objects per line. The weird thing is that, it adds my first page in blank. Completly in blank. Nothing. the 2nd page with the results and 3rd page also good. But there's a first page in blank. Never saw that. Can anyone hekp me please? Tks in advance Pedro Pedro wrote: >I've made a simple report but with just the objects...

user to access to Report Writer
Hi All can we grant other user other than sa and dynsa in gp to access into Report Writer? If yes, how can we grant other user for Report Writer? Million thanks for advice. regards, kat The report writer is in the Tools Group in security. How you grant access depends on the version (10 or before with Standard or Advanced). But in which ever security model, look for Tools, the report writer is under that. Access is generally granted just like access to any other window. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsle...

Error Msg: "Server Error in /Reports Application"
New install of CRM 3.0 on 2003 Server. SQL 2005 also on same box. browsing to "http://localhost/reports" shows error message noted in subject line. Title box is "Parser Error" and the content says 'Could not load type MicrosoftReportingServices.UI.GlobalApp' I tried logging in as local admin and domain admin - same error. Using Sql Server Management Studio - logging into "Database Engine" is OK, but receive following error when logging into "Report Services": "Unable to connect to remote server (System)" "No connection could b...

Error on CRM, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services configuration doc
The file: "Additional Setup Tasks When Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Is Installed on a Separate Server from Microsoft CRM 3.0 or Microsoft SQL Server" contains an error that may result in confusion. On page 2-3, Configuration 2 (Figure 3) shows CRM and Reporting Services on a single server and SQL on a different server. Configuration 3 (Figure 4) shows Reporting Services on one server and CRM installed with SQL on the other server. On Page 4, the Configuration descriptions shown in the summary table are reversed. That is, Configuration 2 shows Server 1 with Reporting Ser...

paste values to last row
Does anyone have a VB script that will copy and paste values from one row to the last row on a worksheet? I used column A to find the last row of the worksheet and I pasted under that last row. Dim NextRow as long dim RowToCopy as range set rowtocopy = activecell.entirerow with worksheets("somesheetnameHere") Nextrow = .cells(.rows.count,"A").end(xlup).row + 1 rowtocopy.copy _ destination:=.cells(nextrow,"A") end with patojo wrote: > > Does anyone have a VB script that will copy and paste values from one > row to the last row on a works...

Forumla to change values on situation
Hi all, I have a table of items with "value" "vat" and "total" Columns. I would like to write a formulae to say When value is less than 140.5 then change value to 85.5, vat to 14.96, total to 100.46 Else no change. so im guessings its something like: X=1 If AX<140.5 then AX=85.5, BX=14.96, CX=100.46 Else AX=AX,BX=BX,CX=CX Increment x Or i could just copy and paste the If Then statment down all the columns and forget the increment. Hopefully you will see what im trying to do. Thanks in advance, any help is much appretiated as always. Ernest Lai...

How do i add many emails to a distribution list at one time?
Hi - I would like to be able to do this: 1. Copy all of the emails in an emal cc or bcc list. 2. Create a new distribution list 3. Copy all of the email into the distribution list in one step. how the heck do i do that? some of the emails are not folks i would have in my contacts... Thanks See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/create/dl.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net ...

drop down list 11-24-09
Hi How can I create a drop down list which is on a separate worksheet but in the same file? The name of the worksheet is Idaunits. And I want the drop down list on a separate worksheet named WCU Sept. Thanks 1I1A 1I1B 1I2 1I3 1I4 1I4A 1I4B 1I5 1I6 1I96 1I97 1I98 1L20 1L40 1L50 1Z2 1Z3 2I1 2I1A 2I1B 2I2 2I3 2I3B 2I4 2I4A 2I4B 2I5 2I6 2I96 2I97 2I98 2L20 2L40 2L50 2Z2 2Z3 Goto Insert - Name - Define. Select your range of cells with your list, and give it a name (MyRange). Click Add, Ok out. On your other worksheet, goto Data - Validation - Lis...

Junk Mail Filter Ignores Setting to Ignore Contact List Members
I find that the Outlook 2003 Junk Mail filter ignores my Safe Sender list in some cases. I have several lists and users that I get mail I want from but most mail from them go straight into the junk e-mail folder instead of being ignored by outlook as they should. Same applies to some people on my contact list, i've set the junk mail filter to ignore email from people on my contact list but it doesn't help. It appears that certain words and/or short messages triggers the junk mail filter but then it bypasses the "ignore people on my contact list" and "safe send...

Global wage data field for employee card
We are a new CAN GP Payroll user and find that having to change each pay code (REG, OT, etc) to their new wage without having it roll down from a master field very time consuming and poses potetial problems if a particular code is left out, calculated wrong, etc. Our previous payroll package was not as good as MGP overall but had a nice feature where changes to salary were made at the employee master card level and changes calculated and rolled down to each associated pay code type that was relevant for that empoyee. In MGP Payroll, if every employee in a company of 300 received a cha...