Access 2007 Saving report in RTF - Pictures do not display

I'm using Access 2007 and deploying a small app with the runtime.  One of the
choices for saving a report is to use the RTF format - which makes it
viewable in WORD.  However, the sole picture in the report - which is saved
in a control of the Type ATTACHMENT does not display when the file is opened
in WORD.  It will however, print when the record is printed.  This seems to
be odd to me - how do I get the picture to display with the rest of the
record in WORD ?  I cannot use the bound object control as I get the OLE
server not registered, and running the regexe tool will not correct that
problem - even though it reports success.  Op system is XP Pro. Thanks for
your assistance!
Greg Greene

I know in previous versions of Access, the export to RTF feature was not
capable of exporting graphics. I don't think that that behaviour was changed
in Access 2007.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Access 2007 and deploying a small app with the runtime.  One of
> the
> choices for saving a report is to use the RTF format - which makes it
> viewable in WORD.  However, the sole picture in the report - which is
> saved
> in a control of the Type ATTACHMENT does not display when the file is
> opened
> in WORD.  It will however, print when the record is printed.  This seems
> be odd to me - how do I get the picture to display with the rest of the
> record in WORD ?  I cannot use the bound object control as I get the OLE
> server not registered, and running the regexe tool will not correct that
> problem - even though it reports success.  Op system is XP Pro. Thanks for
> your assistance!
> Greg Greene

0
Douglas

Help, I cannot Save!

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

.pdf save as settings

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Input to custom reports

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?