Access 2007 ControlSource code in Report causing shut down

The following code worked successfully in Access 2002 & 2003 but for some
reason, the lines that contain ControlSource are causing Access 2007 to shut
down and error out.  Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.
In short, I’m using a combo box on a form “ReportCenter” to change the
GroupLevel and textbox values on a report.  If I comment out the lines with
ControlSource the code runs successfully, if any one of them are uncommented,
Access 2007 shuts down and restarts.

'Group 1
If Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupCheck1 = True And
Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupDescendCheck1 = False Then
    'Me.GroupLevel(0).ControlSource = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1
    'Me.Group0_H1.ControlSource = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1

    Me.Group0_H3.Caption = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1
    Me.Group0_H2.Visible = False
    Me.Group0_H3.Visible = True

    Me.Group0_F1.ControlSource = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1
    Me.Group0_F3.Caption = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1
    Me.Group0_F2.Visible = False
    Me.Group0_F3.Visible = True

Else
End If

--
Sterling

Add-In? Tracking Customer Zip Codes
I have a customer who wants to track his customer's home zip codes to determine the demographics of his customer basee. Many large chains do this, i.e., Home Depot, Best Buy. It would need to be an enforced entry for the cashier so they would not forget to ask. We would set up a dummy zip code for any customer who does not want to give zip code. Obviously we would need reporting capability. Is there an add-in for this or does anyone have a "work-around" to capture and report on this data? Thanks for your time and knowledge. Hi Jeff, I'm trying to do somethin...

Excel 2007 3 Traiffic Light Conditional Formatting
Does anyone know how to get this to work using the 3-light conditional formatting in Excel 2007 using the reference to another cell? I need it pretty much the same way as listed above, but it is not working for me. Here is the set up I currently have. ROW 1 MTD ACTUAL BUDGET DIFFERENCE ROW 2 120 120 130 -10 I want the 3-Light Conditional Formatting to be used on the MTD column with this formula set up below. GREEN LIGHT >= =D2=0 YELLOW LIGHT >= =D2=(-3) RED LIGHT Why is this not working? Any and every bit of help would be most appreciated! Thanks, nathan Nathan, AFAIK, you ca...

Tailspin Toys Loyalty Program source code?
Is the full source code available for the "Loyalty Program For Tailspin Toys" mentioned in the RMS Customization guide? Where can I get it? thanks, randy This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AA_01C82535.EA7A09E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Randy, It didn't work and they pulled it. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3...

Field (Account Rating code) not showing up in Advanced Find
We use the Account Rating code or ABC code to define our customers. This field does not show up in the Advanced Find feature in CRM 3.0. All the others seem to be there. Can anyone tell me how to get this to show up? thanks for the help. Angela Hi, Go at the attributes of account ( in customization ) . select the attribute and click on edit . set the searchable = Yes . regards Aami Hi Aami, I appreciate the follow up but I don't see the option to select searchable = to yes I only see Display Name, Schema Name, Requirement Level, Description and then the picklist selection. ...

Remote Access to Web Client???
Are there any options for Remote Access to the Web Client? other than terminal services. ...

Exchange 2007
I've been running the Exchange 2007 evaluation. On one of my configurations my messages weren't getting through so I tried to look at the mailbox size and the users connected. And I can't find how to do this in the graphical admin interface. I've asked some of my collegues and they don't know how to do it either. Am I missing something here? One of the first things I do on when arriving on a customer site is to check out the list of mailboxes and who is connected and I can't figure out how to do it on Exchange 2007. powershell get-mailboxstatistics will get y...

Change date format on report
My date displays as mddyy in the table but on the report I'd like it to display as mm/dd/yyyy, how would I code that to have that field always display in mm/dd/yyyy format. I'm thinking this is very simple but I just can't get it to work for me. Thank so much for your help. On May 2, 1:50 pm, SITCFanTN <SITCFa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My date displays as mddyy in the table but on the report I'd like it to > display as mm/dd/yyyy, how would I code that to have that field always > display in mm/dd/yyyy format. I'm thinking this is very simple...

link Access workbook to Excel workbook
Can I link information from an Excel worksheet to an Access worksheet? Hello, In Access, clic on File menu, External data, link tables and follow each step. You'll have to define first row as heading label and that's it. regards "Toinett" wrote: > Can I link information from an Excel worksheet to an Access worksheet? ...

VBA code in PPT2007
Can anyone help with the following: I want a vba code which will take me to the second previously viewed slide minus 1. Example: Slide #3 is viewed. An action button then takes the viewer to slide#7. Another action button takes the viewer to slide #10. On slide #10 I would like there to be an action button connected to a macro that will take the viewer directly to slide #2. (To the previous slide viewed (#7), then the next previous slide viewed (#3), then to the slide positioned just before slide #3 (#2). Can this be done? Thanks. RJ On 5/5/10 1:55 PM, RJ wrote: &g...

SQL Reporting Services and Multiple Databases
Creating a report to work against a single database is pretty easy. Does anybody have a good method for making the same report work for any company database? I'm not talking about consolidating them but being able to have the report set up once and make it dynamically use the company I specify. -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles, I saw a technique like this one http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Development/2945/ at SQL Saturday in Orlando so I know it can be done. Essentially you're passing a parameter to the connection string similar to using a parameter in a report. Mark ...

Create New Style in MS Word 2007
Hi I am trying to create a new style in MS Word 2007 that should go after "Heading 3". I am can't use Heading 4 since it is not numbered. So my document has levels 1 1.1 1.1.1 1.1.1.1 << This is the new style I am trying to create. But unfortunately I am not able to find a way to number it and use the "Continue Number from previous list". Also how to add levels to the style. Is there any way to copy Heading 3 and start from there? Thanks in advance. -- kuul13 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ k...

how do I set up the fax in word 2007
can anyone tell me how to set up the fax facility There is no fax facility in Word. If you have a fax modem installed and fax software, you should also have a fax 'printer' driver. Print to that. http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><&...

Outlook 2007 Keeps Prompting for Password (Exchange 2003)
Sorry if this post came through twice. ***** Friend, I'm using Outlook 2007 to connect to Exchange 2003. Everything is working well for the most part but for some reason Outlook periodically asks me for my username/password. The problem persists even when I click the "remember username/password" checkbox. I don't understand why this is happening. Outlook and Exchange are both on the same LAN so it's not like I'm losing my connection or anything. What's causing this? It usually happens if Outlook has been open but inactive for a while and I try to do something l...

Outlook 2000 boots for a few seconds, then shuts down
My Outlook 2000 (running under XP) has started booting, but only for a few seconds, then it shuts down by itself. I cannot access new or stored messages, manage the personal folders, etc. I get a popup Microsoft Outlook message that says: Error signature AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.6604 ModName: emailscanner.dll ModVer: 1.0.0.1 Offset: 00040df3 To view technical information about the error report, click here. CLOSE button I have re-installed Microsoft Office 2000 (including Outlook 2000), but the problem remains. Outlook still boots and then disappears in seconds...

How do I set accounts in Outlook 2007 to receive hotmail accounts.
I have been receiving my MSN email on Outlook using Verizon DSL and a verizon/MSN program. Last week, verizon dropped the MSN service (I still have an MSN hotmail account), and I can no longer receive my MSN email on Outlook. E-mail is still there on Windows Live, but I hate Windows Live. When I called Verizon, they told me that Microsoft had blocked all hotmail accounts on Verizon. This seems too incredible to be true. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Is Microsoft really blocking hotmail accounts on Outlook? The easiest way to download emails from Hotmail is to us...

How to access a category name and code from vbscript
I am modifying the lineitem.html for the status bar in Store operation. I want to ask how can i access the category name and code for each item, i only can find a categoryid function, which is in the TransactionEntry.Item.CategoryID, but can not access the name and code for the category Raemond, You will need to retrieve the name and code via SQL using the ID: resultSet=QSRules.OpenRecordset("SELECT Name, Code FROM Category WHERE ID=" & TransactionEntry.Item.CategoryID, true) - Evan Culver New West Technologies Raemond wrote: > I am modifying the lineitem.html for t...

Hyperlinks show code when Composing
Something changed in my settings and now when I'm composing my e-mails, the destination address shows up in my text body instead of the hyper link that I created. How can I change it back? Example: I get {HYPERLINK "http://www.microsoft.com"} instead of my Hyperlink phrase being highlighted in blue & underlined: Click here to go to the Micorsoft website While composing go to the Tools menu > Options > View tab > Uncheck Field Codes. "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3810D6A-C8AB-4184-9BFF-DFBEC41D6326@micros...

OWA Access Is Denied for Win2k Users on internet
Dear kind MVPs, Sorry for cross posting and the length.. but i am desperate for the solution. Heres the setup. one Win2k Server (DC) , One Win2k3 Server (DC+Exchange2k3), One server with Reverse-Proxy configured to direct all HTTP requests to the Exchange Server (working OK ). Assume my exchange server name is MyServer and Proxy Server is MyProxyServer and domain is MyDomain - names assumed for clarity otherwise valid IPs are used. I am able to login using http://MyServer/exchange interanlly ( XP + Win2k ) http://MyProxyServer/exchange from XP clients from internet but not from http://My...

Incomplete NDR report
Hi All, I have completed upgrading to Exchange 2003 Enterprise from Exchange 2000 Standard for about 2 months now. Everything is woking fine. The server is still running WIN2K. I have just noticed all NON-DELIVERY reports are the same in format. If an e-mail account does not exist in active directory the returned e-mail is the same basic e-mail as if an inbound e-mail that is over sized. See below. The server code part is correct (5.1.1 or 5.1.2) This only happens if a Non-Delivery report is delivered to the Internet. A non-delivery report internally gives the full description why the ...

Excel 2007 slow saving with defined names
Hello, I am using a worksheet with a lot of defined names. Saving this sheet in Excel 2007 takes about 5 minutes! In previous Excel-versions the same worksheet saves within 10 seconds. Does anyone have an idea to improve this performance? Probably Windows Vista has something to do with this problem, because: - Windows XP and Excel 2007: fast saving - Windows Vista and Excel 2003: fast saving - Windows Vista and Excel 2007: slooooow saving Any ideas? Greeting RI ...

How do I get email in Outlook Express on an XP machine into Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 Machine?
The instructions for importing Outlook Express files from another machine assume that Outlook Express can be run on the target machine. I don't believe there is a way to do that on a Windows 2007 machine. So How do I accomplish this? On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:03:05 -0800, MikeH <mikeh@somewhere.net> wrote: > The instructions for importing Outlook Express files from another > machine assume that Outlook Express can be run on the target machine. I > don't believe there is a way to do that on a Windows 2007 machine. So > How do I accomplish this? F...

Need access advise regarind linked versus imported tables
I have designed an application that uses a linked csv file as the main table. The reason for this is because another user creates this file and jsut puts it into a designated folder on their computer. Here is the issue. The csv file contains approximately 20K records. I cannot create any type of index on a linked file. Am I better off importing the file into access (or reading the linked table and inserting them into another table with an index)? Is there an easy way to perform something like this? Will this increase performance? I am pretty new to access and am looking for any and all...

character code
I'm trying to figure out the code for a rectangular block. I have some text that comes out of an old DOS program. It's mostly text but there are a few odd characters. I've handled most of them but one is a vertical rectangluar block. This old DOS program exports the block into a text file as a � (Y with an accent mark above it). I have a macro (vba code) that is converting the Y into a pipe symbol but I'd rather convert it into the block that it's supposed to be. If I open the DOS program, copy the text to the clipboard and paste it directly into Word it does show t...

Reporting table fields vertically
I've come across a client with a non-normalized table with sales of items for eight different regions. So, the fields in the table are: ItemCode Region1SalesQty Region2SalesQty .... .... Region8SalesQty Typically the client is printing these sales in columns, with a report that has the eight regions spaced horizontally across the page. Something like this: ItemCode Region1SalesQty Region2SalesQty ... Region8SalesQty However, they now need a report with the sales reported vertically, like this: ItemCode Region1SalesQty Region2SalesQty ...

Print Item Number Ole object on Sales Order Processing reports
Would like the ability to print an Item Number Ole object on my SOP reports. For example, go to Transactions, Sales, Sales Transaction Entry. In the Sales Transaction Entry window, enter an Order for an Item. Click the Item Number Note button. Once you are in the Note window, click the paperclip button to add an Ole Object. In the OLE Container window, click Edit, and then click Insert New Object. In the next widow click Create from File. This is where you will attach an existing object (such as an image or text file). Close the window and save your changes. Click Attach to atta...