Access 2007 ControlSource code in Report causing shut down

The following code worked successfully in Access 2002 & 2003 but for some
reason, the lines that contain ControlSource are causing Access 2007 to shut
down and error out.  Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.
In short, I’m using a combo box on a form “ReportCenter” to change the
GroupLevel and textbox values on a report.  If I comment out the lines with
ControlSource the code runs successfully, if any one of them are uncommented,
Access 2007 shuts down and restarts.

'Group 1
If Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupCheck1 = True And
Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupDescendCheck1 = False Then
    'Me.GroupLevel(0).ControlSource = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1
    'Me.Group0_H1.ControlSource = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1

    Me.Group0_H3.Caption = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1
    Me.Group0_H2.Visible = False
    Me.Group0_H3.Visible = True

    Me.Group0_F1.ControlSource = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1
    Me.Group0_F3.Caption = Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupOption1
    Me.Group0_F2.Visible = False
    Me.Group0_F3.Visible = True

Else
End If

--
Sterling

coding a UI like Windows media Player in vc++
hi there i am writing an app which involves the management of digital stills and audio, and writing it in vc++6 i will use wmp to play audio, and i may have to write a custom skin just a general qst - what api/sdk is best to use to get that cool ui that microsoft have in wmp - ie, non-regular buttons etc cheers bhu ...

Hiding records on reports by checkbox on form
Hi, I'm in the proccess of buliding a new database. Its purpose is to store various organisation contact details and then to produce reports based on this that can be printed onto sticky labels. This much or basically finished. However, we naturally don't want to print the whole database every time, so I'm using a checkbox on the interface form that will filter the report so that only checked records are prepared for printing. Can anyone tell what code I need to use to do this, and where? I've tried various methods, but nothing seems to work. I'm using accesss 2003 by the w...

No PocketPC support in 2007?!?
Lame!!!! Where is the official place to go to send MS some feedback on the lack of PocketPC support for 2007? "Matt Miladen" <Matt Miladen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF9E7EFB-8C6B-4DA5-B1BA-798F5527DF0B@microsoft.com... > Lame!!!! > > Where is the official place to go to send MS some feedback on the lack of > PocketPC support for 2007? LOL I don't know if you even want to try, Matt. I tried and got some "lame" spiel back from a CSR that WinMob5 was an OEM product and that I'd have to go to the OEM for support. ...

Outlook 2007 doesn't appear in Set Program Access and Defaults
I just installed Office 2007 Pro but for some reason Outlook 2007 doesn't appear in my "set program access and defaults". Outlook Express appears as my only option and Outlook Express appears in the e- mail slot on my start menu. Any ideas why? You must uninstall any prior version of Outlook and re-run setup using a = custom installation and make Outlook available. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching...

How can I access a public calendar from a custom form
I am trying to create a custom form that would allow a employee to request a vactation time frame. This form would then be mailed to a supervisor who could approve or disapprove the request. I am having difficulty getting the response posted to a public calendar vs. the managers private calendar. Help! -Jeff ...

from access 97 to 2003
I am after converting a database, in work, from access 97 to 2003. I am on work experience and i have to get this done soon. In the conversion error table. i got error - 1611: Could not find field 'Description'. I know this might be basic but i am only a student and learning. Please copuld ye help. What does this mean???????? "Eoin" <jtleb@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am after converting a database, in work, from access 97 >to 2003. I am on work experience and i have to get this >done soon. In the conversion error table. i got error - >1611: Could not find...

Custom Reports
Anybody know of a good source for Customized Reports for Great Plains 7.5? I'd like to find a couple good ones pertaining to the payroll. ...

customization of reports in crm Options
While I add some customization to sale pipeline report for example when I add a new combobox named "Owner" into sale pipeline report I also have to do some customization to sale pipeline Sub-Report My question is if these customization is supported by microsoft? Hi, If you just want to modify the exsiting MS CRM SRS Reports than it is perfectly supported customization. There is no such restriction from Microsoft. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "va...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

Code-Completition
Hello, Is there an IDE which hast something like code-completition? eg. If I type Set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application") and then: objShell. (point) then all the possible values/methods,props, etc. will be schown? Does anybody knows such an IDE? The VB Express 2k8 doesn't work with VB Scripts. Thomas "Thomas Steinbach" <steinbach@gmx-topmail.de> said this in news item news:hi2d8h$j8s$01$1@news.t-online.com... > Hello, > > Is there an IDE which hast something like code-completition? > eg. If I type > >...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Search box within access or third party addon to do such?
I have an access database with 6 columns. I am putting in an inventory of all of my items with their corresponding sizes and weights, etc. I will have over 2000 lines/records when I am done. What I want to do, is either create something withing Access, or find a third party add0on, that will allow me to search within the fields, and return the corresponding results here is what I have for example category style size width weight notes sample 1abc 5 2.2 2.1 sample 1add 3 2.5 2.1 for turning stock 3bbb 3 ...

Help, urgent, connection to access database
Hi, all I met a problem about access database connection. I have a program reading data from access database through ODBC. When the access database located on local server, and created ODBC linked to local database,the program runs without problem, but if it is a network shared database, and created ODBC linked to the shared database, the program prompts error: "workgroup file is missing". Yes, I used workgroup file in current database and set correct security. So what's the problem? is problem of the ODBC drive? you should not be using ODBC Access stop...

Converting Eml files to Msg files with code
Hi. Sorry if this question is overly simple. I'm developing an integration project between Exchange and SPS. I read the message on a public folder of Exchange with ADO. I use ADO's stream object and save the message as a file. Created file formatted as .EML file and has .EML extension. We want to read this file in Outlook but it can't open the file. Because of this I need to format this file as .MSG file. I don't need a tool. I should make this process in code. Is there any API or code sample. Thanks in advance. ...

Access 97 to Access 2003 DataBase conversion 08-30-07
Hi, We work in a mostly french environment. We have a standard image using MUI Microsoft products (XP and Office 2003 are MUI) Since the convertion of an ACCESS 97 BD into Access 2003, we experience a sort sequence problem when using: DoCmd.Openform or DoCmd.ApplyFilter A selection on a name like "Cot�" will return no record. Asking for "Cote" will return all records including "Cot�". I suspect a problem with MUI (multi-user interface) but I did not find any recommandation at Microsoft. Thanks. "Jacques Tr�panier" <zx_jacques@hotmail.com>...

new to making forms on access
Ok I have a table whihc has column name title and some survey question. Now i want to create a form so that when i select Name ( I guess this will be combo box) I dont know how to do that even where i can select name ? but when i select name the person title auto populates and so does the relevant answers to the questions for example i choose John and the title should auto populate and question 1 should populate also and so on but if i pick adam then everything related to adam populates. Your help will be really appreciated The table look like this Name Title Qu...

Forms and Reports from CrossTab queries
Hi All, I have read a few postings in this area, but they all seem to be very specific to particular situations. Can someone please guide me towards the best solution to my dilema? I have a form with two list boxes which contain many variables (answers to specific questions from a survey). When two different questions are slected I run a cross tab query resulting in a dymanic result of rows and columns based on the selections. I now want to display the result as a datasheet on my form and in a similar fashion as a report. Any help is, of course, greatly appreciated. Regards, John D...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Access / System crashed while generating report
Hi, I'm on XP PRO w SP3 running Access 2003 via Office XP Pro. I was creating a report using the report wizard and Access and XP Pro hung up. I waited 5 minutes and the system was still hung up. I then manually powered down the computer. When I get back into my Access project, I immediately receive the error message "The report name 'Report1' you entered in either the property sheet or macro is misspelled or refers to a report that does not exist. If the invalide report name is a macro, an Action Failed dialog box will display the macro's arguments ...

Import Adobe Form into Access for Report
I am trying to import a PDF into Access to use as a report and populate the fields with a query I have created. I can not find any help in getting this to work. Can someone help me? -- Terry Foster Tax Trilogy ...

MS Money 2007 and rental property
I am considering MS Money Home and Business edition to track rental income from a couple of units I own. The problem I'm having is that no where in the literature does it talk about traking rental income and expenses to Schedule E, only Schedule C. Seems like a dumb thing, but will the software allow me to track Schedule E tax items? Obviously Quickbooks and even Quicken do, but I have reasons why I hate Intuit even more than Microsoft. In microsoft.public.money, Randolph wrote: >I am considering MS Money Home and Business edition to track rental income >from a couple of u...

Too Many Fields in a Report?
Has anybody ever had this problem? I have a table with a lot of fields in it. I'm trying to be able to pull up a report with my table's values in it. When I go to "create report by using wizard" I select all the fields for the table that I want it to display. Go through the rest of the set up. The report has to be in the "Tabular" layout. (that part is important for what I'm trying to produce). Then I go to generate the form and this error comes up..."The wizard is unable to create your form or report because you chose too many fields; please try agai...

Custom Report in Project 2007
I would like to create a custom resource report for a specific timeframe. How do I do that with user input? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Generic Feed Parsers Redux http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/42a9b6e2-809e-4ca7-b3f6-acd41f462063/generic-feed-parsers-redu.aspx Are you looking for predicted work in a graph, list of assignments, or what? What kind of user input are you expecting? - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > I would like to create a custom resource report for a specific > timefram...

excel 2007 home key
how do i get the home key to work. excel 2003 did it in tools/transition When you say get the home key to "work", do you mean have it return the active cell to A1? Click on the Office Button (top-left of screen) Click on the "Excel Options" button (at the bottom of the menu) Select the "Advanced" Tab on the left Scoll down to the bottom of the page Look for the section "Lotus Compatibility" Check the "Transition Navigation Keys" checkbox Click OK HTH Elkar "joyce" wrote: > how do i get the home key to work. excel 2003 did it...

Startup Template
I have a template (.xltm file) containing a macro that is assigned to a button on the QAT for that template. The macro is in ThisWorkbook. When I just open the template, or double-click it from Windows, the button displays and the macros runs correctly. I want the button available all the time so I saved the template in the Excel start folder - C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART. When I launch Excel the button does not display, which I take it to mean the template has not loaded. Same result if I put the template in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Offi...