1 Report, 3 Subreports, 3 Sources, Criteria Selection

I run a monthly report that has 3 subreports.  The process works like this:
An append query is run to load Production Data into an empty
staging/reporting table so we can manually supress/edit lengthy memos.
After the report is in its publishable form we append the data from the
staging table into a similarly structured report history table with a date
stamp.

Thus we have 3 different sources of data and a query for each with the same
results structure.  I want the user to be able to populate the report by
selecting from a list of the historical report dates and current production
data and the staging data.

The list would look like this:
10/18/2007
11/15/2007
12/19/2007
Draft
Current

What will be the easiest/best way to do this?
Should the selection launch the report or should the report load prompt the
user?

Thanks,
owp^3

Countif with two criteria?
Hi everyone What im trying to do is get some records that are Larger than (>) number and Smaller than (<) another number. I have tried using the COUNTIF statement but it only seems to let m use one criteria? format is: =COUNTIF(range,criteria) Anyone know if i can somehow use 2 criterias in this? or if not is there some other way i could do this? cheer ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way is to combine the Countifs: =COUNTIF(A1:A11,"&l...

Export or Print multiple reports from one Access Report by Group
I have a sales report that is grouped by Salesperson. Each salesperson has multiple pages of the report and I need to either print it or export it to PDF as individual reports for each salesperson. Is there a way to export/print the report into seperate reports for each Salesperson? Thanks. I am pretty new to Access, but I have figured out how to get the report in the structure I want it. I just can't get the information out of the program in the format. I can print as one PDF document and then go and cut that up in Adobe, but I wanted to see if Access could do it for me and save ...

Ganhar umas massas/Earn real money !!! #3
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

Financial Reports crash GP
One of our users tried to run a Balance Sheet Financial Report this morning and it crashed GP on her PC. A web page popped up that says: "This problem was caused by Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0. An update is available that might solve this problem." I also check the event logs for the pc and found this error: "The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Dexterity ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retriev...

Control Source for text box on a report
I have a table with only 2 fields. One is the name of Department and the other is the total number of positions in that department. On my report I have a label for every department. Next to that label I have a text box that counts every record on my report for each department. Next to that I want to add another text box that contains the corresponding number in the table for that department. How can I easily do this? Thank You, CEV I forgot to mention that I would also like to add yet another text box that adds the total of all the other text boxes that contain the total number of ...

how do I enter data from 1 spreadsheet to another many times
I have on one page the basic data in singular line form, To translate this to a more readable form I made another page in the folder into a more readable form of which I can print and use away from the computer. I would like to know how can I use the form to copy the required data without the labor intensive re-entering in each form of a new form for each line in the oringinal data sheet. is there a formula or set of instructions that will do this automatically copying the desired cell onto the new page without all of the work? I hope I have expalined myself claearly since I'm a nov...

Realteck 5.1 (6 channel) sound problem
Hi, I have finally got round to connecting all my speakers up to my fairly new PC. I have a Soundblaster desktop 5.1 speaker system and my new mobo, aa ASrock N68PV-GS, has 3 rear connectors for the onboard Realtek ALC662 system. I connect up my 3 cables, Front Green to Green on the mobo, middle black/blue and the centre/bass pink/orange to the mic in. The Realteck control panel objects to this mic connection. No matter what I try I get everything via the two front speakers. All is set up to 5.1 in the control panel, I have checked all my cables are well seated and in good ...

Tender Summary report combining all registers and tender types
Hi, I know the Z report breaks down the tender type totals. Is there any report template to combine all registers into one total for each tender type (Visa/MC, debit card, Discover card, American Express, check, cash, etc) thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0118_01C8B095.F2EA34B0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="utf-8"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit David, The attached report will do if you have HQ. Hope this helps Regards, Don "David Moffatt" <DavidMoffatt@discussions.microso...

better sorting and adjustments on bank reconciliation selection wi
It would be great to be able to sort the transactions by amount.. This would really spee the process for finding those elusive transactions when doing arduous bank recs. (I just did 5 bank recs...) thanks, Jason ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://...

Excel formatting #3
Could someone please help with a macro or any other suggestion to format an Excel sheet. Basically data is downloaded from a bank every week and the size of the file can vary but the formatting is constant. That is each record is 7 lines. So first record is line1-7, second record is line 8-14, third record is line 15-21 and so on. I need to format this data and basically I can record a macro for one data set that is for the record on line 1 to 7. My question is how can I set it to replicate so that it replicates for line 8-14 and then 15-21 and so on. The source formatting remains the same...

CRM 1.2 unable to add users in OU but domain root OK.
Hello. I am having trouble adding users to CRM 1.2. If I try to add a CRM user from an OU in the domain with deployment manager or the web GUI it fails. If I add a user to CRM from the root of the domain the user is added fine to CRM. In our test environment I was able to add users to CRM that are in OU's in a test domain without any trouble. Any ideas? Thanks!! Mike ...

USB 3.0 Client Driver
Are there any changes to a client USB driver required to support 5 Gigabit data transfers for USB 3.0 compliant hardware? Thanks, Harry Harry Graham <HarryGraham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Are there any changes to a client USB driver required to support 5 Gigabit >data transfers for USB 3.0 compliant hardware? To a certain extent, we don't know. Microsoft does not yet support USB 3.0, so we don't have a "certified" host controller driver to use as a basis. The fundamental philosophies won't change, but there will certainly...

Solver internal error sensitivity report
Hello, I use the solver add-in in the German version of Excel 2007. When I try to generate sensitivity reports I get an error message: unexpected internal error. The generation works once when I uninstall and re-install the add-in. Obviously it is not an option to re-install the add-in for each sensitivity report... Any ideas what the cause may be? Any suggestions how to solve the issue? Thanks. Patrick ...

Office 2004 update 11.3.9 weirdness
Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 In article <1194878374.217619.309200@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>, pattigibbons@nycap.rr.com wrote: > Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed > it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard > drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? > > mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 The Office updat...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 with Entourage
Evening All, I currently have a client who is running 2 Apple Macs (iBook G4 & iMac Intel Core Duo). They are running SBS2003 Premium for their server and Entourage to connect to Exchange. Given that Dynamics connects so nicely into Outlook, will it work nicely with OSX & Entourage? At the moment this is about the only thing stopping me rolling it out. Regards, Greg Microsoft Dynamics CRM has no support for Mac and OSX at all. Your only option would be to have users connect to a pc from a mac and run crm that way ie a terminal session ============================== John O...

Optimization of MRMS VER 1.3
hi there is there any way of optimization of mrms 1.3 version to increase the overall perfomance of the system , like deletion of old journals,worksheets etc is there is a way , please let me know to increase the speed of the system to my users. thanks in advance Archive the old data - redice he size -have latest version of 1.3 updates. Specification of your hardware, server, and networking. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = "rizwan" <rizwan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50087A1D-10F6-42A8-9BB0-E92F3CF51725@m...

Write-off err "No documents were found matching the criteria selec
I receive the following error message when I try to write off documents by using the write-off process in Microsoft Dynamics GP: "No documents were found matching the criteria selected". The error is received no matter what options are selected (many combinations have been tried) using either the Process or Preview buttons. When printing is attempted, RM Writeoff Documents Preview under Report Infomation in the Report Destination dialog window appears, but only an empty report results. Reports->Sales->Trial Balance shows lots of entries, but the write off routine d...

3 pst files
I want to have 3 pst files on my Outlook 2003 setup. Is this possible? I have the pst file that I work now and 2 others which are pst files from an old laptop which I want just to be there as separate. How can I do it and shall I do Import or is there any other way. thanks Virginia Don't use the import feature. Simply reconnect the pst-files via; File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... You can place the pst-file in a location that is convenient to you. For instance in a sub folder of your My Documents folder called "Outlook". -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Out...

lookup with 2 criteria #2
=INDEX(Gaps!$C$9:$C$2103,MATCH(1,(Gaps!$A$9:$A$2103=A2)*(Gaps!$D$9:$D$2103=F2),0)) works great for getting me the correct acct #. Thank you again Frank! But now I need to take it a step further... The data that I'm working with will eventually be imported into another database program where we already have some of this data. We do not want duplicate data so I need to delete out what has already been input to the database. On my main sheet, cell P2 contains the month # for that invoice. On Gaps page my columns look like this: A B C D E F G H I Site Fuel Acct Meter Feb'04 ...

Cannot install the 3rd Exchange 2003 Server #3
Hi All, Please help me. I cannot install the 3rd exchange Server 2003 on windows server 2003 Std with SP1 and without SP1. My AD is Server 2003 with SP1. The other 2 Exchange Server is 2003 std with SP2. During installing a new Exchange computer into the organization, I receive the following error message: Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Service with error code 0xC007054B (please consult the installation logs for a detailed description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again. And the log is have the following error: [19:50:13] DS or RPC is b...

Skipping a source record with IM
Hi all I'm using IM with GP10 to bring over PO trasactions. I've got it all working except for on thing: if a source record (from the foreign system) is an existing PO and has a Status of "D" (deleted), I need to skip that doc. I tried the following in the before document: If SourceFields("POHeader.Status") = "D" Then 'Create a SQL UPDATE statement to update the POStatus to cancelled sSQL = "UPDATE " & sDatabaseName & ".dbo.POP10100 " sSQL = sSQL & " SET POStatus = 6" sSQL = sSQL & &quo...

add new incident from external source
when i am try to add new records to incident table from external sytem i recived on error "The parameter is incorrect" on case screen , i insert the record directly to DB, my question is how can i import records to incident table without use the migration framework someone have maybe any idea i to resolved this case thank you tal Tal, You should not enter data directly in the database. Instead, create a small application which stores the new incidents by using the SDK. Using the SDK to enter data into the database is quite easy and you will get normal error messages i...

Questions before deploying the crm 1.2 system
Hello! We have been reviewing the documentation before deploying the MS CRM 1.2. We have a couple of oquestions: 1. When we install the crm will the CRM installation upgrade or in any way modify the Active directory schema? 2. Why are the Exchange router installed? 3. How many users can you run on a single CRM server? (I know that it is dependent on the HW) an example would be nice! Regards Niclas Lundstrom, Product Manager Dear Nicla 1. When we install the crm will the CRM installation upgrade or in any wa modify the Active directory schema Yes the MS CRM install will...

Setup #3
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003 for email accts. I cannot get it to work. I have wireless Sprint internet and generally use Yahoo for my email. I am forgetting something? Can someone help me? Yahoo help & FAQ's on how to setup? "Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53A4DBFC-8301-4052-B243-8C3EAD8B3465@microsoft.com... >I am trying to setup Outlook 2003 for email accts. I cannot get it to >work. > I have wireless Sprint internet and generally use Yahoo for my email. I > am > forgetting something? Can someone hel...

Charts different data sources
Hi, My problem. I have a workbook with more than 50 worksheets. All the worksheet have the same structure and each I would like to embed 3 different chart, one for income, other for cost and another for Ebitda. I would like to make a template for each chart and copy for the others worksheet. Questions: 1 - How can I make this dynamic as I would like to choose hom many months I would like to show in each chart? 2 - How I keep the reference for the data source in each worksheet? I tried to use the functions offset, 3d range and others functions but I could�t make them work. Can somebo...