>> Only Print Last Page of Report

Hi, using Access 2003 is there a method that I can use to print only the last
page of a report?

I can use the print range method to specify page 1; that is the first page.
Is there a switch or setting to specify a print range of the last page
without knowing the page number at run time?

All ideas or suggestions appreciated :-)

Many thanks, Jonathan

Jonathan wrote:

>Hi, using Access 2003 is there a method that I can use to print only the last
>page of a report?
>
>I can use the print range method to specify page 1; that is the first page.
>Is there a switch or setting to specify a print range of the last page
>without knowing the page number at run time?

I think the Printout method can do that, but why not
suppress the sections you don't want to see?  If you need
help doing that, please provide more detailed information
about the report, what you want to see and what you don't
want to see.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

Printing an address in letter
I am trying to print a confirmation letter with an address in the body of the report. The address may or may not have an Address2 line. How can I eliminate the space if the Address2 line is blank? Also, can I use an "IF" to edit the printing of zero values? Thanks, tomc Depends on what you mean about the address being in the body of the report. If there is no label with the address or any text around it then use Properties to set click on the text box (es) in Design view and set Can Grow and Can Shrink to yes. Do the same for the Section that contains the address by clicking ...

Fix Publisher printing failure
I hope the deficiency in Publisher 2003, referred to in the following exchange of posts, will be remedied promptly. Or is it just a turf war between Microsoft and HP, conducted at both your customers' expense?? Br. Giovanni The text of the earlier posts follows: #1: I am trying to print a brochure with a four-way bleed. I set up for borderless printing on glossy brochure paper, but the program keeps defaulting to regular 8.5X11" letter paper and leaving a 3/4" white border. In 'page setup' under printer properties, I call for 8.5X11" borderless paper size, bor...

With Microsoft FAX Nearly One Minute Delay between Using Print
With Windows Messaging and Microsoft Fax under Win 98 SE, when I printed a document to Microsoft Fax, the fax wizard would start a few seconds after I said print. I installed Outlook 2000. With it, there seems to be a consistent nearly one minute delay between when I say print and the fax wizard starts. If Outlook is running, there is no delay. The osa9.exe program doesn't make any difference. Needless to say, this is an annoyance, having to go through two steps, start Outlook and then print, rather than simply printing. Does anyone know of a way to make Outlook 2000 work like Messag...

CListCtrl and paging???
hi anybody I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table contains 1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should divide all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl. Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me pl. I'm not sure what you are asking, but a virtual list control sounds like a possibility. "Nothing" <Vinnitsky@msn.com> wrote in message news:e7HghgajDHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi anybody > > I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if tabl...

extra blan page
I have a report and set footer force new page after section. The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new page after section. Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of report when the report force new page after footer section set? Your information is great appreciated, iccsi wrote: I have a report and set footer force new page after section. > >The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new >page after section. > >Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of &g...

Printing string from string table inside for loop?
#define IDS_STR1 _T("Str1"); #define IDS_STR2 _T("Str2"); #define IDS_STR3 _T("Str3"); #define IDS_STR4 _T("Str4"); #define IDS_STR5 _T("Str5"); for(int i = 0; i < 5; i++) { ............................ ............................ } I am looking for the logic that can be used to print those strings inside the "for" loop. Any help is welcome. The #define's are put into place as part of the pre-compilation process, thats why they are also called pre-processor directive. So, you can not use a variable with a symbol defined ...

Need to print all address lines on a 1099 form
In Great Plains Version 10, on the vendor card, under the address button, you are able to enter 3 lines of address information. However, when printing 1099's, only the first 2 lines of address information will print on the form. Since we utilize all 3 address lines, we had many 1099 forms returned as undeliverable this past year. According to our partner, Microsoft indicated that, currently, there is no way to print the third line of information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for ...

copy an access report to word
I want to export an Access report to Outlook email or MS Word. Right-click the table name > click Export... > select Rich Text Format as your Save as type: > Enter the file name if necessary > click Export "LD41" wrote: > I want to export an Access report to Outlook email or MS Word. ...

Autonaming a PDF report?
Hiya, I am making my PDF report just fine but I would like to autoname the report and even the save location if I can. I have done this in the past but for the life of me cannot remember exactly how I did it. I am currently using the: DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acNormal with the stDocName being my specific PDF report with the PDF printer defined. I remember sticking my own file name in there somehow and it was easy to do. I saw the other ways on here to do it but all our computers already have Adobe Professional on it and it doens't have to be 100% user input free. thanks Th...

How do I create a 46 page member directory?
I was wondering if publisher can create a membership directory that would be 46 pages in length? The front of the handbook would be the names/adresses and so forth and the back part would be images of each businesses business card. Is publisher the right software for this? I was volunteered for this job, so any help would be most helpful! Thanks, Bryan I'd use Publisher if I was doing that job. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Bryan" <Bryan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D94BC8CE-1B55-443E-9925-65AC606F5A52@microsoft.com... >I wa...

Generating HTML report
How can i generate html reports in MFC? Regards, Mystique file.WriteString(_T("<html>\n")); .... write HTML text here file.WriteString(_T("</html>\n")); Seems pretty straightfoward... I've done a lot of this. It isn't challenging. The real trick is just getting a nice set of macros that make it easy. For example: CString s = _T("some text here"); s = html.Bold(s); s = html.Italic(s); class HTML { public: BOOL Open(CString filename) { if(!file.Open(filename)) return FALSE; file.Wri...

Drawing and paper are same, but all doesn't print
I created a project on 8 1/2 x 11 landscape paper. In print preview it shows all of my project on one page of paper (just as I laid it out when creating the project) and also shows a picture of the drawing paper and printer paper being the same (overlapping each other exactly). When I try to print my project only the bottom of my project prints out...nothing else (just one page...it doesn't print out the top half). Help! sounds like it may be one of those 'known bug, apply visio service packs and update printer drivers'. fixes. al "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussi...

Picking Ticket Report
HELP! When orders are entered into the system, the PICK TICKET REPORT (actual name: SOP BLANK PICKING TICKET ORDER ENTERED) is printed to the warehouse for the staff to pick the stock. The way the warehouse layout is setup, all item numbers are on shelfs/drawers in order of item number. Some times when orders are entered, the item numbers are inputted sporadically (nature of the business). So when the PICKING REPORT/TICKET is printed, the items are in order of input. We would like to have the ticket/report print the items by order of Item Number. Apparently this was done in the past by...

Printing BLANK report for current form
I am trying to print a report for a current form which has just been filled out. However, unless I leave the current form and return to it, the report prints blank. Here is the code: _______ Private Sub PrintVoucherSingle_Click() 'Print current record 'using rptlIndividualTaxiCertificates If IsNull(Me!CertNumber) Then MsgBox "Please select a valid record", _ vbOKOnly, "Error" Exit Sub End If DoCmd.OpenReport "rptlIndividualTaxiCertificates", , , _ "CertNumber = " & Me!CertNumber End Sub __________________________________ What have ...

Page No display
How to insert page no in a particular cells. I had tried with Header option in Print Preview menu, but after applying the same , Page no is not exactly comes in particular cells,either it may displayed above or below the cells. -- NITESH G ------------------------------------------------------------------------ NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17590 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=497514 ...

pivot table page field hidden items
Is there a vba code that can determine the "pivot table page field hidden items"? I tried the "visible" property for the page field items. It returned "True" only for the "CurrentPage" item and "False" for all the others. You could set each item as the current page. Those that are hidden will create an error, instead of becoming visible. For example: '======================== Sub PageItemsHidden() Dim pt As PivotTable Dim pf As PivotField Dim pi As PivotItem Dim piCurr As String Set pt = ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1) Set pf = pt.PivotFiel...

can't print
why every time i'm using excel i can't print???? Because you dont have a printer? Seriously -- you need to be a tad more explicit in relating your problems Do you have a printer hooked up? Is it on? Have you verified that the printer is installed on your computer? Can you print from other programs? Do you have this printer selected as default printer in Excel? Do you get any error messages? If so, what do they say? "Artur Almeida" <arturalmeida@mail.com> wrote in message news:097b01c3b9a0$9aa1d970$a501280a@phx.gbl... : why every time i'm using excel i can'...

with not print bold print
I have a worksheet that I have been using for monthly reports. Every thing was fine last month but today when I went to enter my data I could view my date when I zoom 100% all I got was a blank screen. I went to print and it printed fine except for any thing that was in bold print didnt print. The worksheet is saved on a floppy I tried to open it on a different computer I could do every thing with no problem. So I uninstalled and reinstalled office 2000 now when I go to open up Excel its blank... you can not see any cells its all gray. Hi Pam NEVER open an Excel file from a Flop...

Printing an A5 booklet 2 up on A4 paper
Sorry for what is a long story but hopefully, "what I am trying to do and why I cant do it", will be clear enough by the time you get to the end. This really is a simple requirement that was easy to do and worked fine in every version of Publisher prior to 2007! I am printing a booklet that is basically, an A5 page folded in half containing 28 pages. The printer it is sent to is a HP8550 with duplex. The page setup is set correctly as Booklet, 10.5cm x 14.85cm prints 4 pages per piece of A5 paper and it prints it in the correct order, paginated etc. The problem started when...

Non Delivery Report
Is there a way to either turn off Non Delivery Reports in Exchange 2003 or to modify them so that don't display the Exchange server name and #5.1.1 because this a potentila security. A hacker could obtain the name of our Exchange server by sending a message to a invalid addres in our domain and getting this information bac. How can I modify the NDR to not show this information or turn it off completly. George In the Default SMTP Virtual Server Properties go the Delivery Tab. On that page click the Advanced button. In the Fully Qualifed Domain Box remove the Server Name and jus...

Insert New Page and Keep Formatting.
I have a few questions. First, how do I insert a new page in a Newsletter and keep the formatting changes I made to the text. For example I changed my font to different sizes, but when I insert a new page it all resets back to the original newsletter template default font size. How do I prevent this from happening? Secondly, when I do insert a new page how do I add a calender? When I go to Page Content it says that you cannot change page content to pages that were INSERTED only the first 4 pages. Thanks, Matt mjcxp <mjcxp@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to u...

Fax multiple reports
Hi, I need to send a few access reports to a customer in a single fax. The fxcomex.dll library allows only one file to be sent each time using the ..Body property. Does anyone knows how to send multiple reports or how to merge multiple snapshot files ? Thanks ...

Customising page numbers
Hi, In MS Word, we can introduce the page numbers in header/footer and customize the starting page number from 2 or 3 ... instead of 1. I want to start the page number from 5 in Excel. Kindly help. - Krisunela Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup'. In the first tab is a textbox to enter your starting page (think this was introduced with Excel 2000) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Krisun wrote: > Hi, > In MS Word, we can introduce the page numbers in header/footer and > customize the starting page number from 2 or 3 ... instead of 1. I > want to start the page number fro...

Saving page number from report
Hi, I have about a 200 page report that gets its data using every record in a table. I would like to have a field in each record for a page number and have the field filled as the report prints. I can then use that information to print various indexes and table of contents. Is there a way to assign the page number to each record as the report pirnts? If no is there a better way? Thanks, You can create a table for holding the page numbers. Then put code in the report's sections to write the values you need to that table. In the Report's Open event procedure, de...

erratic color printing iof Publisher in PDF
I have printed my color newsletter using Primo to convert it to a PDF file. I have told Primo that I want it in Black and White, not color. Some of the pages in the 12-page black and white newsletter retain some color. Outlines around articles and tables retain the color I had used in the color version. I have told Primo that the paper quality is black and white AND in experimenting, to try to figure this outI have also tried color. When the blue and orange Primo box comes up, no matter whether I click print or screen, I continue to get colors in the black and white issue. Help!! garne...