"Dynamic message" on a report

I have been trying to figure out a way to do this and
have not been able to find anything concrete to help
me.  I have a report containing several sub-reports.
It is an inventory report for a variety of production
lines.  If the inventory on a certain die set is less
then 0.5, I want to be able to display a message on
the report telling the user that the inventory on
this die set is low drawing attention to it.

Can anyone provide an example of how I can
accomplish this?  I was thinking of an If, Then, Else If
but have never seen it for a report.  Any assistance
would be appreciated.  Thank you.
0
Opal

Use something like this as the control source for your message control:

IIf([DieInventoryLevel] < .5 ,"Low","")

Where Die Inventory Level is the field you want to check.
--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP