VBA for Print and delete command

I want to delete data with the criteria of using "Year" and "Quarter"
[OTDLTable] but before that happens. I would like a message box to appear
asking "Do you want to print data before deletion. with a "Yes" or "No"
buttons. If "Yes" display
the criteria for query QTquery, open and print "QuarterReport" then delete
said
data. If "No" display message "Data will be deleted" .

It's a minor thing, but I would really appreciate your help. I was recently upgraded from NT to 2000. Now, whenever an email enters or is deleted from the main panel there is an animated slide of all the other emails listed. This slide is painfully slow, and I find that once it has started my system will hold up processing any other request (like if I clicked to switch windows, it will stay in outlook until the slide is done, then switch). I have researched the knowledge base, and I see nothing there. I have turned off every animation selection I can find, but the behavior co...

E-mail auto deleting
In our office one of the users has a problem with Outlook choosing someone (usually from the corporate address book) and deleting their e-mails automatically. It acts just like she'd set up a rule to delete the e-mail, but I cannot locate anything she has done wrong. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Office on her workstation. It didn't change anything. She's using Outlook XP and we have an Exchange server 5.5. HELP! ...

print in datasheet
hi community I can do a printout in datasheet view, however, how do i include User Name and File directory? is this possible? any help appreciated :) thanks community -- oldLearner57 I think you will need to first create a report that is layed out in a datasheet like view. Then add two unbound text boxes, one for the user and one for the file directory. I would set the Can Grow property to Yes for the text box used to display the file directory. Set the control sources for these two text boxes as follows: =CurrentUser() if you are using Access User Level Security, or =fOSUserName()...

Print Checks from Money?
I downloaded the trial for Money Essentials and I can't find out how to print a check. Does Money Essentials allow check printing? If not, do any of the current Money versions provied the ability to print a check? Thanks M+ Deluxe allows this. Money Essentials (MEss) probably doesn't. The target audience for MEss is people who just want a consolidated view of their online account activity information except with Microsoft's ads instead of their various financial institutions' ads. It's not quite designed for purely "read only" users, but close. "Joh...

Printing Multiple sheets
I am trying to be able to print multiple #'s of sheet 1 and multiple #'s of sheet 2 and etc. I started out using this code for it but I can only print out 1 sheet at a time can anyone help me out if I need to print"so many" of sheet1 and a completely different amount of sheet2 Sub SelectSheets() Dim i As Integer Dim TopPos As Integer Dim SheetCount As Integer Dim PrintDlg As DialogSheet Dim CurrentSheet As Worksheet Dim cb As CheckBox Application.ScreenUpdating = False ' Check for protected workbook If ActiveWorkbook.ProtectStructure Then MsgBox "Workbook is pr...

Why do I have lines printing across my image on my brochure?
I have used a brochure template that has a "mask" in the background. When I print it, there are lines going horizontally across it. If I remove the mask, and print only the text and photos, the lines disapear. What can I do to remove the lines? You didn't specify what type printer you have, but from the description of the problem it sounds like an inkjet printer with inadequate ink flow due to either a low ink condition or a clogged print head. Can you provide more information? -- Ron "janice" <janice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Unable to insert electronic address to print envelope in word
In Word 2007, I am trying to use the "insert address" button when printing an envelope. The error i receive is that I need to log into "microsoft exchange". I'm guessing this function does not work unless I have Outlook installed on the computer and that word is unable to conect to "windows mail" address book. That is correct. The only address books Word can use are MS Exchange (on networks) and the Outlook Contacts. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Brian&qu...

Mail folders are disappearing without being deleted.
Folders from both "Favorites" and "All Mail Folders" are disappearing and cannot be found anywhere. They are not being deleted. There one day, gone the next, along with all of the emails contained therein. Running Outlook 2003, SP3. Does anyone have a fix? My IT department thinks I am doing something wrong! Do they recover automatically as well? Which mail account type are you using? If Exchange, do they still show in Outlook Web Access (OWA)? If so, it sounds like your ost-file holds a corruption. Rename it to .old when Outlook is closed and have Outloo...

Any ideas why I can't print from Word v.X?
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I just upgraded from a PowerMac G4 laptop to a Mac Mini. I had the MacStore migrate my data for me, and for some reason I can not print from Word. I'm able to print from other programs (Things and Firefox for example) as well as from Excel and Entourage. But when I try to print from Word all I get is a blank page from the printer. I've re-installed Word to no avail. <br><br>Any ideas? Answered elsewhere. Please return to your original message to view replies... It's pointless for a...

Deleting a Trendline
I know how to delete a Trendline. I had a series that had a trendline. I deleted the series, and the trendline was deleted from the chart but not from the legend of the chart. How can I get the legend of the chart to clean up? Through testing, I have determined that you must remove the trendline first before you delete the series. I have deleted the legend and recreated it and the trendline for the deleted series is still there. Any ideas? When you delete a trendline with DEL key, its legend disappears automatically When you delete a series, any trendline (and its legend) automa...

Can't Find Delete when Adding to Blocked Senders Option
Here is my situation. I often add senders to the blocked senders using the toolbar button that I have on my toolbar. I remember in the past being able to click that button and the individual message would not go to the junk mail folder but would automatically be deleted for me. There is some check box or option for this somewhere in OL2007 but I cannot find it. Where is that option? That was never an Outlook option. What add-ins did you have installed = previously? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited ma...

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 500 Syntax error, command unrecognized
Some people are receiving following or similar "Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 500 Syntax error, command unrecognized" errors while trying to send mail to us. We have ESMTP enabled in our firewall and supports following commands AUTH BDAT BINARYMIME 8BITMIME CHUNKING EHLO ETRN SIZE. Do you know what may be the problem and is there anything we can do to fix it. Thank you for your help. Regards M.T. ...

Check Printing Question
I just opened my business account and ordered LaserPrinter checks compatible with Money from Harland. I purchased Money05 Small business because it has that function. I dowloaded all my bank info. But what I'm really trying to do is find a way to print checks. I followed the instructions per F1 Help; basically select a transactions, set number field to print check, then go to File/Print Checks, but then I get a ERROR message saying that there are no checks to be printed...I've tried EVERYTHING...and I'm pretty computer saavy...but no avail. Money05 Small business may ha...

Deleting online money information?
I am new to ms money 2005 and after installing it I made a bunch of errors.it is way to difficult trying reconcile and fix the problems. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled, but everytime I go to setup after the new install all my old info gets downloaded from the ms money website and puts me back to square one. I don't want to start a whole new account. I rather just delete this one and start fresh. I went to the money home page but I don't see anywhere you can access your personal info. That is kind scary to think that they can store all your personal data and you can...

a small COM to custom IE printing from JSP,shareware.
I developd a COM to custom IE printing,for Microsoft=AE Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.It is not straightforward before I fixed several bugs.Ii is some kind of a simplified scriptx and easy to extend. May it help. Where is it? --- Ajay Not sure what your asking here. Do you have a problem with some of the code or are you offering a version up for download? Tom "ianrosengren" <ianrosengren@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1143622686.313406.8710@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... I developd a COM to custom IE printing,for Microsoft� Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.It is no...

is it possible to change print ink color based on cell value?
Is it possible to change print ink color based on value in a cell for a spreadsheet application? Example: If a cell's value is over 250, can I have it print the number in red ink to draw my attention to it?? You can use Conditional Formatting (Format>Conditional Formatting) to test the value and set the font colour accordingly. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dave The Mechanic" <Dave The Mechanic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B63AB99-5824-4AFB-A206-D4CDF1BB9D48@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to chang...

copy & paste worksheet with print settings into new worksheet
How do I copy the current month's report into a new worksheet and keep the print settinds of the original worksheet in the new worksheet? Not by copy/pasting cells. You can right-click on the sheet tab and "Move or copy" Check "create a copy" and select where you want copy of the sheet to be inserted. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:17:02 -0800, Larry Ohio <Larry Ohio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I copy the current month's report into a new worksheet and keep the >print settinds of the original works...

Printing on 5.5"x8.5" paper
I am trying to print invitations and I have purchased 5.5"x8.5" paper to use. Within Publisher I have changed the paper to the correct size, changed the formatting, etc. but it continues to print incorrectly. It's as if it is printing in the center of a 8.5"x11" piece of paper. How do I fix this!? What version Publisher? You need to setup a custom size in your printer. Publisher should reflect the size in page setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sarahkc2003" <Sarahkc2003@di...

Mail delete date
Can I sort the items in delete folder in deleted date? I don't think you can. I'm not sure if deleted date is a field Outlook maintains. "Lok Tak Cheong" <tc.lok@adckrone.com> wrote in message news:uMvGfxPkFHA.2484@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Can I sort the items in delete folder in deleted date? Yes you can. �f you add "modified" column and you didn't change item then deleted you can sort item in modified date (~deleted date). Evren Arslan "Lok Tak Cheong" <tc.lok@adckrone.com> wrote in message news:uMvGfxPkFHA.2484@TK2MSF...

VBA Editor
This may seem like a foolish question, but. I've been working with the VB editor and have gotten quit use to seeing the Project Explore on the left side of my screen and the code showing up to the right of it. All of a sudden I can only get the Project Explore and code to show up in full screen modes or witht the code in a window below the Proejct Explore. How do I get back to the other format with Project Explore on the left side of the screen and the code right of it? Thanks When I screw up the layout (including the tiling), I'll just follow these instructions from...

Excel 2003 - VBA?
Hi guys: I am pulling data from a db where the time comes to me in text ( 12/9/2008 11:41 AM EST ) . How do I force this into the excel format for date and time? Best regards, Craig You just have to get rid of the EST part, using the RIGHT() function. Then multiply by 1 and format as Date/Time. If the number of spaces varies, it gets more tricky. If that is the case, post again in this same thread. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Craig Brandt" <brandtcraig@att.net> wrote in message news:0GS%k.11081$ZP4.4967@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com... > Hi guys:...

How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?
Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help! Try this: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/clean_up_your_worksheet_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "jalene" <jalene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5343EABA-64EF-4D50-A80B-A4C1196A6791@microsoft.com... > Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. > I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know ...

printing #6
When you print some emails in outlook the fields dont print off (TO,FROM, SUBJECT,DATE etc). Some emails will print fine others will not. can anybody help me with this as i am scrathcing my head here Rob snuzzleflange, you wrote on Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:25:29 -0000: > When you print some emails in outlook the fields dont print off > (TO,FROM, SUBJECT,DATE etc). Some emails will print fine others will > not. See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931657/en-us applies. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net ...

Delete everything except the email address on each line...
Hi I have 1900 lines of information. Each one begins with a persons name, followed by a random gap then followed by an email address. What I need is just the email addresses. SO the macro needs to look at each line. Identify where the persons name ends, delete, delete the space afterwards, and leave the email address intact. Any help appreciated. I know excel VB, not Word! Thanks Gordon Hi Gordon, You don't NEED a macro to get this done; instead, you can use a wildcard search and replace. Open the Find and Replace dialog box, select the Use Wildcards check box, and ...