Use Same Variable multiple times in a query with different criteri

ok i have this variable i am trying to use twice with different criteria and
it doesnt work help after i do with i want to count them
November: Date_mailed      (Variable Name)
tblRecruitment2                   (Table name)
Between #11/1/2009# And #11/30/2009#    (Criteria)

October: Date_mailed
tblRecruitment2
Between #10/1/2009# And #10/31/2009#

I think you want to count? If so, set the E looking button on your tool bar,
which turns on the Group ON feature then change the Group On to count.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

"BZboarding101" wrote:

> ok i have this variable i am trying to use twice with different criteria and
> it doesnt work help after i do with i want to count them
> November: Date_mailed      (Variable Name)
> tblRecruitment2                   (Table name)
> Between #11/1/2009# And #11/30/2009#    (Criteria)
>
> October: Date_mailed
> tblRecruitment2
> Between #10/1/2009# And #10/31/2009#
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:26:01 -0800, BZboarding101
<BZboarding101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>ok i have this variable i am trying to use twice with different criteria and
>it doesnt work help after i do with i want to count them
>November: Date_mailed      (Variable Name)
>tblRecruitment2                   (Table name)
>Between #11/1/2009# And #11/30/2009#    (Criteria)
>
>October: Date_mailed
>tblRecruitment2
>Between #10/1/2009# And #10/31/2009#

You may need to add the field (it's a *field*, not a *variable*; a variable is
something else!) to your query twice. What is actually the structure of your
table? What do you mean by "different criteria", and what exactly are you
trying to accomplish?
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

NEED HELP
Hello, Below is an example of my spreadsheet... RecvdDate RecvdTime ClosedDateClosedTimeCall Duration 9/3/2004 10:39:22 9/3/2004 12:35:37 (Need formula) 5/9/2005 16:00:52 5/12/2005 14:34:47 5/12/2005 11:57:11 5/12/2005 12:48:35 5/12/2005 12:55:53 5/12/2005 14:51:19 5/13/2005 13:39:08 5/16/2005 15:21:58 5/17/2005 16:58:59 5/25/2005 13:00:01 I need to determine the hours it takes to resolve a Help Desk issue. I hope that you can help me with this. Sandy "Sandy" wrote: > Hello, > > Below is an example of my spreadsheet... > > RecvdDate RecvdTime ClosedDateCl...

Run time 380 post SP2
I support a multistore operation that has been running SP2 for about a month. I just got two calls from two different stores saying yesterday they started throwing "Run Time error 380 Invalid Property" whenever committing a PO. The PO is comitted but Manager crashes. The fact that two started crashing at the same time suggest something bad went out the day before from HQ and I am looking at that. Anybody else seen this. Previous posts state this was fixed in sp1.2 but we are running SP2 Any help would be appreciated Coincidentally just yesterday I had the same problem when I ...

Use Copied Outlook PST file as default...How?
If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from one computer to another. Dmahanay <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my > Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Outlook version? > Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from > one computer to another. I think views are registry items and not kept in the PST. -- Brian Tillman My outlook version is 2002. >--...

Preserving Cell Formats in Excel Query
I am doing queries on a large workbook of multiple Excel spreadsheets. When I query the data, the original data formats don't carry through to the query results. Is there a way to carry original formatting through to Excel Query results Any insight would be appreciated Karen S No, you can import the data, but not the formats. If you're importing programmatically, you could apply the formatting as part of the import procedure. Karen S wrote: > I am doing queries on a large workbook of multiple Excel spreadsheets. When I query the data, the original data formats don't car...

Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 to build Windows Phone OS Image??
Hi, Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone OS Image?? If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? Since the Windows Phone 7 core is Windoes CE 6.0.I am curious to know whether Windows Phone 7 OS Image can be built using Platform builder. TIA, Nithin On 29 June, 10:29, Nithin <nithin.papd...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone > OS Image?? > > If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? > > Since the Win...

Fire a Workflow using a Callout
Hi, I would like to fire a WorkFlow using a callout. I got problems to do that. Can you tell me how I can do that? I tried it like that: CrmService.ExecuteWFProcessRequest wf = new LetterSalutation.CrmService.ExecuteWFProcessRequest(); wf.ProcessId = GetWorkflowProcessId(workflowName, entityContext); myService.Execute(wf); But I get an error: Server was unable to process request. Can you help me? Simon ...

how to route messages using the internet and not the VPN c
Hi, we are currently in the process of evaluating exchange 2003 in the past we used 3rd party POP3 mail servers for each office, so each office also had it's own MX record no problem that way..BUT now we implemented AD and one of the exch2k3 server is the US is holding the Primary dns MX record for the company the same MX record that we want everyone else to use ( i.e someone@company.com ) regardless to which office they are located in. when the mail is being intercepted on the primary mail server, it's routing itself via the AD GC's servers internally on the vpn connection, becasu...

I'm having a vacant headed momment.-- variable in a range?
I need to search a large table- the size of the table can change- I can't for the life of me think of the command to make a variable part of an address the current data range is about 400 items, the ultimate data range will hit about 6000 items. (I have 8760 vlookup statements processing... on one worksheet) so rather than my Vlookup searching a1:g6000 every time, (because that would be checking an extra 4,9056,000 cells needlesly while my data set is small) I've counted the # of rows in A-- and I'd like my vlookup to be looking in a1:gVARIABLE where variable is the curre...

Search Multiple Worksheets #2
Is there a way to search trough multiple worksheets for a specific value? Other posts have mentioned to use VBA, but I have never used that before. If anyone can give me some advice on using that or a type of formula to perform that can search multiple worksheets. Thank You There may be other ways but, while holding down the ctrl key select each of the worksheet tabs you want to search in then select Edit|Find from the menu. Type in the value you want and it will go to the first instance of that value. Now if you are wanting to preserve a specifice value for reference or ???, then...

2003 calendar free/busy times
New to 2003 so please bear with me - in 5.5 you had to replicate from site to site the free busy time so someone in another site when sending a meeting notice could check to see if the time was available. I can't seem to find out how this is done in 2003 - how do you publish from one administrative groups servers to another the calendar info? TIA Nancy Stevens NStevens@tycoint.com in the ESM, go to your AG, then "Folders", then "Public Folders"...right-click, and select "View System Folders"...under "Schedule+ Free Busy", select the appropr...

Match formula to match values in multiple columns
Hi all, does any friend know that how can I make below formula work MATCH(A2,$K$2:$M$30,0) I am not sure I have understood correectly. Please go through the below example With data as below if you need to retrive the name of the 1st Rank holder from London. D2 = 1 D3 = London In D4 apply the below formula =INDEX($B$2:$B$9,MATCH(1,($A$2:$A$9=D2)*($C$2:$C$9=D3),0)) Please note that this is an array formula. You create array formulas in the same way that you create other formulas, except you press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to enter the formula. If successful in 'Formula Bar'...

Noob Question For Selecting Multiple Fields On A Form
Hello... In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and click Edit -> Select All to select all fields on the form. Now, my question is... where in 2007 did the put that functionality? If Microsoft removed it from there... where did they recreate it? Thanks! Squirrel "SQLSQUIRREL" <SQLSQUIRREL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:333547A1-9C6A-422B-9CD5-97D79D6037DF@microsoft.com... > Hello... > > In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and > click Edit -> Select All to se...

Difference Between Contacts and Address Book
I'm just trying to start to use Outlook (MS Small Bus 2007 w/ Outlook and Bus. Contact Mgr) for email and have a number of Contacts setup in different Categories. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN USING "Contacts" VERSUS USING THE ADDRESS BOOK??? -- CFL Joe There is no address book in Outlook. What you think is an address book is simply a view of the electronic addresses contained in your Contacts Folder. Explain why you are confused and what you question is. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "CFLJoe" <CFLJoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06ED2E...

Different background color depending on x-axis value
Hi! Is there any way to have the background in a chart have differen colors depending on x-axis values? Like x-axis value 1-10 => blue background x-axis value 10-20 => red background Thank -- RealRave ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RealRaven's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3705 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56778 Here are a few of the ways you can get custom background fills for your charts" http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartIndex.html#Backgro...

Free Quantities Using Extended Pricing
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to enter a promotion using the Extended Pricing as "buy 5 get 1 free", all what I figured that you can build "buy 1 get 1 free" but my customer case is making it in layers each 5 Units with one free. How can I build that? Thanks in advance, ...

Chinese letters in a Query
Hi all, i have this strange issue: I just converted to 2007..and in a memo field of a query i receive chinese letter???? what have i done wrong? See if this link about memo fields in queries helps. http://allenbrowne.com/bug-16.html Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC86408F-9337-4E09-BE4A-52E50FC912A2@microsoft.com... > Hi all, i have this strange issue: > > I just converted to 2007..and in a memo field of a query i receive > chinese > ...

what causes the recently used file list option to be unavailable .
Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct this ? John You don't say which version so try searching the knowledge base http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx With a search string of MRU Disabled in Excel -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "JohnPrice" <JohnPrice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECA43906-EC33-4B92-8580-39923E449B9C@microsoft.com... > Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct > this ? Hi! So...

Using Queries in Excel
What are the best practices for using database-like queries in Excel. Let's say you wish to join to sheets together och view a subset of columns in a third sheet. I've tried several different methods, but I dont think any of them are completely good. I've used VLookup, Index, MS Query. (MS Query must be the must forgotten MS product in history. It's like a time machine back to Windows 3.11) I've also tried alot of different methods for searching a range, based on more than one criteria, and display the result, either a single value or a sum based on several rows. Here i&#...

Multiple AND OR functions
Is it possible to make this function work? =IF(AND(AND($B9="Z",AE9=35),OR(J9=1,J9="M",J9="C")),1000,IF(AND(AND($B9="A+",AE9=35),OR(J9=1,J9="M",J9="C")),750)) I need to find out if Cell B9 = Z and if Cell AE9 = 35, if this true then check cell J9 and check if it equals 1, M or C then return the value as 1000. (that bit works OK) I also want it to check if an alternative statement is true if the first is false whereby it checks the the same set of cells but this time, check if B9 =A+, if Cell AE9 = 35, if this true then...

Email from Outlook using SharePoint
I have been able to sync a SharePoint library to my Outlook account. i can't seem to able to attach more than one SharePoint file to an email. Is this a system limitation or am I miossing something. ...

Stumped with LIKE query
I have a MS Access database (from Office XP) to catalog my movies in. Here's my dilemma... I have Shrek 1 an 2. From within Access, how can I query the names so Shrek and Shrek 2 are both returned? I either get one or nothing. Here's what I have tried (among other things): SELECT Table1.MovieName, Table1.MovieYear, Table1.Category, Table1.Rating, Table1.Plot FROM Table1 WHERE Table1.MovieName Like [Enter Movie Name]; That returns only "Shrek" and not "Shrek 2". ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----- SELECT Table1.M...

Offline Address Book, Multiple Administrative Groups
Hello, We recently deployed an additional Exchange server in our organization and placed it into its own administrative group, now users on the new server are getting 8004010F errors in Outlook when attempting to download the offline addresss book. The users who are on the original server do not receive these errrors when downloading the address book. If anyone can provide some assitance it would be greatly appreciated. It's look like this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;162703 "jballin" <jballin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Multiple copies of E-Mail messages
I am using Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP2 with a Windows XP Professional operating system. Just in the last couple days I've started to experience a problem with incoming e-mail messages. I use Outlook to retrieve e-mail from at least four different accounts, from at least two different servers. When I receive a new e-mail message that is addressed to one of these e-mail accounts, I get two extra copies of that message, and each of these extra copies are addressed to two of my other accounts. So what I end up with is three copies with three different TO: addresses. This only happens ...

Creating a time chart
Can someone tell me if this is possible. I want to be able to create a chart that represents a week. There will be seven bars and each bar will represent the day my business is open. I want to be able to enter starting times in one column, let's say column B and a quitting times in column C. These two columns represent Sunday. I want D and E to represent Monday. I'll do this for all seven days. Is there a way I can create a stacking bar chart (or any chart) that will place a bar representing that employee's shift in the chart. All bars will not start on the horizontal axis, b...

How to setup Automatic Send/Receive time interval ?
I once knew where to click to set the time interval for auto send/ receive. Where do I click in Outlook 2003 to be able to set the automatic send/ receive time interval? Thanks for any help. Mel <MyEmailList@gmail.com> wrote: > I once knew where to click to set the time interval for auto send/ > receive. > > Where do I click in Outlook 2003 to be able to set the automatic send/ > receive time interval? While viewing a mail folder, press ALT-CTRL-S -- Brian Tillman On Jul 9, 2:57 pm, "Brian Tillman" <tillman1...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Mel <MyEmai...