Update Query to Change Values From One Table To Another

Hi,
        I have two tables with a number of fields in each table.
In one table called ACCOUNTS CHARGED the yes/no field called CHARGED is
always by default "yes" everytime a record is entered in it.
I want it every time to update the table called RESPEL ALL CHARGES (when
running an Update Query) the identical field CHARGED by looking at the RESNO
field in the table ACCOUNTS CHARGED to be the same as the RESNO field in the
table RESPEL ALL CHARGES.

Thanks

0
Ange

When message changes from text to HTML format, font is not the default
Hi, Environment: My outlook 2003 default format is HTML. The Default fond for new/reply messages is Arial. The Problem: I get a message in text format. When I manually change the format of this message to HTML, the font of the message is Times Roman. How can I make outlook automatically use the default font (Arial) as the font for messages changed from text to HTML ? Thanks, Ron. -- ronbarak ...

Changing tax forms in MS Money 2004
Is there a way to add/change tax form categories and tax form line categories in MS Money 2004? The old MS Money version I had before used a ".TXT" file that allowed you to edit tax lines but that seems not to be the case in MS Money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Oscar Hoogland wrote: >Is there a way to add/change tax form categories and tax form line >categories in MS Money 2004? The old MS Money version I had before used a >".TXT" file that allowed you to edit tax lines but that seems not to be the >case in MS Money 2004. > See Taxes->T...

Basic query
On an existing worksheet, how can I find out the reason for various behavioural and cosmetic display factors? For example, why some columns that display don't print, why there are some dotted borders around certain areas, etc, etc. Thanks Brian Tozer The dotted lines indicate page breaks; move them in View>Page Break. To set the print area, select the print area and File>Print Area>Set Print Area -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Brian Tozer" <briantoz@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:bqq1u6$kp8$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > On...

Updating Office for Mac
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I haven't updated my Office for Mac in forever. My version is 10.1.4. I want to update it, but to get the newer updates, I have to load the previous update. So far, the farthest back I have been able to find is 11.1.1 Does anyone know how I can get the ones prior to that? Version 10.1.4 is Office X, not Office 2004. You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 4/14/08 9:05 AM, in article ee9865e.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "KellyLeff@officeformac.com" <KellyLeff@officeformac....

Multiple users updating database
In previous position my IT support created a " shared feature "in a database where multiple users could enter updates at the same time and all changes would be saved. The only limitation was for the multiple users could not successfully update the same field/cell at the same time. I subsequently was informed that creating a shared document to specific users was not necessary. Please assist and clarify what actions are needed to allow all (assigned) users to update a database at the same time. Thank you -- Healthcare Management Director Split the database (there&...

Preventing changes to orders
We have added a password to the "Edit printed documents" on our sales order to prevent certain users from making any changes. However, this prompt happens when they are simply opening the order to transfer it to an invoice. They are not edited or changing the order, they are simply transferring it to an order. Why is the prompt happening when opening an order and not when a user attempts to EDIT it? Now we have to give the password to everyone so they can be transferred to an invoice, which makes the whole password pointless. When an order is transferred to an invoice it i...

changes in MFC Source "COleDataSource::DelayRenderFileData()" from VC6 to VC7
Hi, I am a newbie to OLE, we have a product developed in VC++6.0.This has been recompiled in .net Visual Studio 2003. The compilation is fine but some of te functionality like drag & drop doen't work. Debugging the code revealed that the change in the MFC source has proven to be the culprit. If you look at the implementation of COleDataSource::DelayRenderFileData() implementation the line of code, "lpFormatEtc->tymed |= TYMED_ISTREAM|TYMED_HGLOBAL;" has been changed to "lpFormatEtc->tymed = TYMED_ISTREAM|TYMED_HGLOBAL;" because of this the form...

queries #2
I have a co-worker who wants to be able to do a query within a worksheet - it should be ridiculosly easy, but I can't seem to figure it out, and Excel 2003's help only speaks of importing queried data into Excel, and that's not what I want. help?? "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ... > I have a co-worker who wants to be able to do a query within a worksheet - it > should be ridiculosly easy, but I can't seem to figure it out, and Excel > 2003's help only speaks of importing queried data into Excel, and that's not > what...

Changing color of icons dynamically
Hi, I need to change the color of icons dynamically, when i try to change the color by following the steps, the background color is getting mismatched. HICON CGenericMFCDlg::CreateGrayscaleIcon(HICON hIcon) { HICON hGrayIcon = NULL; HDC hMainDC = NULL, hMemDC1 = NULL, hMemDC2 = NULL,hMaskDC = NULL; BITMAP bmp; HBITMAP hOldBmp1 = NULL, hOldBmp2 = NULL,hOldBmp3 = NULL; ICONINFO csII, csGrayII; BOOL bRetValue = FALSE; bRetValue = ::GetIconInfo(hIcon, &csII); if (bRetValue == FALSE) return NULL; hMainDC = ::GetDC(NULL); ...

to format one sheet using other sheet
How to duplicate a sheet by using other sheet? I have 30 sheets (for ex 100108, 100208, 100308 etc), one for each day in a month. I have 15 users working for me and every month, an user will join in team. Every month i have to insert a row for the new user and format all the cell for that user. Is there a solution if i format one sheet (100108), will the changes reflect in all the other sheets. Put the phrase "select sheets" into Excel help. -- David Biddulph "Lakki" <Lakki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD304D9C-657E-4253-91A9-FC2AA40D596...

How2 setup one page distribution report side by side results
create side by side national distribution report by region and state with regional percentages of total on a single page. ...

Query field select
I have a query that I use to run one of my reports. What I want to be able to do is select which fields I want printed on my report. If I was to create a form with checkboxes for each of my fields could I use that method to select which fields I wanted on my report? The user would then check which fields they want from the form and then click the command button to run the report with those chosen fields. Would this be possible? Also, I would want the users to select which field the report would be sorted by. What's the easiest approach to this? Try this on a couple of fields -- Use...

cross tab query 02-18-10
ozip dzip week no1 week no2 week no3 i have the above fields in a cross tab query. columns week no1 , week no2 and so on could be dynamic-- it could also be week no52, week no 51 etc. user will enter the date as --- between 1/1/2009 and 2/1/2009 or something nowi i am trying to create a report based on the above query using report wizard--- how should i create a report when column names keep on changing based on what the user need what should be the column names in a report- i create the report by report wizard--- pls help step by step instructions i am new to this thank...

Pivot Table percentages #2
I have created a pivot table that is running off some data that looks like this (simplified version): Name Accept Decline Joe 1 0 Mary 1 0 Fred 0 1 The pivot table then counts these columns to give the total number of accepts and declines (on 2 seperate lines). Is there a way within the pivot table to represent the declines as a percentage of the accepts? I've tried using the % of Row and % of Column, but I can't find a way of doing it as a percentage of a different column/row. I have...

Delete Pivot Table Formula
How do i delete calculated fields from pivot table field lists? Thanks, sduffield Please check your previous post of this question... -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "sduffield" wrote: > How do i delete calculated fields from pivot table field lists? > > Thanks, > sduffield ...

Unable to Edit Lookup Tables (Error: 'ExcelBtn' is undefined)
Project Server 2007 SP2 A week or so ago, we were happily adding/modifying Lookup Tables...but today when I click on an existing lookup table to modify (or select the 'New Lookup Table' button) I received a mostly blank screen. Strange thing is, when I'm trying to edit an existing lookup table the resulting screen says "New Lookup Table", some empty frames are barely visible. Clicking on the details of the accompanying error message: Line: 1366 Char: 8 Error: 'ExcelBtn' is undefined Code: 0 I can use the copy lookup table feature successful...

Update Query
Hi Guys, Just a quick question, in the query design window, how can I update a list of number to +1 from the final number in the list TIA Lez I'm assuming you mean the original value + 1? Try something like: Make your query an update query. In the updatefield.. [YourUpdateField]+1 Where yourupdatefield = your field that needs updating. Be sure it's a field and it's placed between square brackets otherwise all fields will be updated with the text "YourUpdateField+1". Anyway a backup would be a great thing to make just before you run this query... hth -- Maur...

Shortcut for 1099 update for purchased company
Any one have a fast way to update 1099 info on vendors for an acquired company? I've pulled payment info from their old system and summarized by month per vendor to bring into GP 10. We're trying to avoid having to key everything in. Has anyone gone through this before? Looks like we need to update PM00201, PM00202 and PM00204. Am I missing anything? Thx. ...

Selecting only one list item from ListView
I have a listView in MDI Application , .... By default multiple list items can be selected . How do I make it to select only one list item at a time ? On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:19:58 -0700 (PDT), "njoycoding@gmail.com" <njoycoding@gmail.com> wrote: >I have a listView in MDI Application , .... >By default multiple list items can be selected . >How do I make it to select only one list item at a time ? You need to specify the LVS_SINGLESEL style, probably in PreCreateWindow, e.g. BOOL MyListView::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { cs.style |= LVS_REPORT | LVS_SI...

How do I change all chart colors to black and white?
I am plotting hourly values for a year. I need to have all the data series represented as thin black lines, but EXCEL prefers a huge range of colors and dashed lines along with solid lines. How can I force it to show all the data series the same way, and make them all thin black lines? Double click on one series, choose the format you want, and press OK. Select another series and press the F4 key to repeat, Select and press F4 for each of the other series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/...

Why in IE 8 Cookie gets updated after disabling cookie status?
Need to know is this a bug or I am missing anything? Here are the details • What I am trying to do? I need to write a cookie for my web application. If cookies are enabled then my application cookie content will get updated else it is not. • How I am doing it? This is done programmatically using .net framework 3.5, C# and IIS 7. • What is happening as a result? Even after disabling cookies in IE 8 on client machine, the cookie is getting written on the client machine. • How often is this problem happening? Always, every time I start the application and load the page w...

change a word file back to a pdf file
i changed a pdf file in to a word file how can i change it back to a pdf file in microsoft outlook. Also i could not read the file in word Please Help You post Word, PDF question in Outlook group? "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A6AFC3C-2780-4182-BAFC-C07D3D9A7FF3@microsoft.com... >i changed a pdf file in to a word file how can i change it back to a pdf >file > in microsoft outlook. > > Also i could not read the file in word > Please Help Did you change it by simply renaming the file extension? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP...

The updating is not applicable to the system in use
Hi to everybody! Everything starts with an error of Windows Update during the application of updatings and precisely: WindowsUpdate fails error: 800B0100. In the attempt of solution of the problem, someone has been recommended me of reinstallare Windows Update in autonomous formality unloading the packet related to the version of installed Windows. Being the version Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits, the relative packet it results to be: Vista 32bit: Windows6.0-KB942288-v2-x86.msu 1.7 MB . Sinned that its execution is stopped by the signaling : "The updating is not app...

Textbox value automatically selected, How?
This has to be a simple one. When opening a userform I would like the value stored in the firs textbox to be selected. Therefore I can just start typing over th current value. Currently I have to click and drag the mouse over th old value to select it -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Kevlar Try Private Sub UserForm_Activate() Me.TextBox1.SelStart = 0 Me.TextBox1.SelLength = Len(Me.TextBox1) End Su -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com That works well. Thanks Now, how do I get the list of choices in a listbox to default to th top ite -- Message posted from...

In a chart, how do you put a $ on the top value axis?
In a bar chart, how do you put a dollar sign on only the top value axis in Excel? What is the formula? Click the chart; in the Formula bar type a $; more the resulting textbox to required position best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "JudyF" <JudyF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64E89C98-9542-41C3-A94C-3023E9123239@microsoft.com... > In a bar chart, how do you put a dollar sign on only the top value axis in > Excel? What is the formula? You need a custom number format. Suppose the maximum is 20...