Two digit day only

Query 1 has some code that calculates a due date - Date:
IIf([tr.....[ReceivedDate]+30).

Query 2 has only "Date" from query 1.

I create a report with query 1 and the dates are fine.

I use that report as a sub report and it only shows dates that had a two
digit date.
Example: 12/23/07 would carry over fine, but 12/04/07 does not display on
the report when used as a sub report.

I am posting this question to both sobjects Reports and queries because I'm
not sure which are to solve the issue.

Thank you

Answered in m.p.a.reports
0
Allen

Combining two projects
I combined two projects into one, copying all the resources, etc. When run it the window that I brought over appears and runs, but how do call the 2nd window? All the classes were made using appwizard and ar based of CFormVie - no root to ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- You would either have to copy the resource from the control onto the CFormView dialog template that is running or else start a second view. You would also have to copy ...

shading difference between two series #2
thats's ingenious...thanks. -- ybufalo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ybufalo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15653 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=271904 ...

Two Pie Charts in One Chart Sheet
Is it possible to build two pie charts (side by side) in one char sheet? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, Have a look at the Pie by Pie example. http://www.andypope.info/charts/pies.htm Cheers Andy ExcelMonkey < wrote: > Is it possible to build two pie charts (side by side) in one chart > sheet? > > Thanks > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info thanks! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How to install two video adapter driver using the same WDDM driver?
How do I install two video adapters drivers using the same WDDM driver? Microsoft said: "The user could change the graphics hardware configuration by choosing multiple graphics adapters that use the same WDDM driver. Graphics adapters from the same ASIC family generally have the same graphics driver. In late 2006, each of the major graphics vendors had a single WDDM driver for all supported WDDM graphics adapters." http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/display/multimonVista.mspx http://www.realtime-vista.com/installation/2006/12/enhanced_support_for_dual_moni.htm We we trying to u...

Calendar start day
How can I change the start day for a calendar to Monday (instead of the default Sunday)? Hi Geoff Phillips (gph@luther.vic.edu.au), in the newsgroups you posted: || How can I change the start day for a calendar to Monday (instead of || the default Sunday)? This is determined only by the localization setting of the PC that is running Publisher 2003. This setting cannot be manually changed. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

90 days and the first of the month
I'm trying to figure out hoe to calculate 90 days from hire and the first of the month Example: HiredDate Insurance activated 1/3/2010 4/1/2010 That is 90 days and the following 1st of the month Exception to the Rule: 1/1/2010 3/1/2010 If hired on the first its just HiredDate +90 All I came up with for my query is INSsurance: DateAdd("m",3,[DateHired]-Day([DateHired])+1) Any assistance wiuld greatly be appreciated Thanks G -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Two distribution lists
Hello, I am trying to set up an exchange environment. Everythhing seems to be working except that people aren't showing up in more than two of their distribution lists. Are there things I can check? Thanks. Can you clarify. Do you mean that you can add people to more than two distribution lists but they only appear in two afterwards or do you mean something else? Nue mjsamberg@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, > I am trying to set up an exchange environment. Everythhing seems to be > working except that people aren't showing up in more than two of their > distribution lists....

received messages randomly in either of two accounts
I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail accounts with it, a Hotmail account and a Sky.com account. When receiving mail it comes into either but not both accounts although the senders are sendin to the Sky.com account. How can this happen. Why would you expect to see an incoming message in both of your = accounts? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "Bryan1345" wrote in message = news:BAECB568-9A33-40DE-A63E-4792DE53658B@microsoft.com... I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail = accounts with it, a Hotmail ...

Digital ID's
I'm new to Digital ID's (Certificates) for email signing and encryption. Question: When the certificate expires what happens? Can the email no longer be accessed? Does OL notify you, and then open the email? Thanks in advance, - Andrew A Certificate ID & Encryption are two seperate items. A Certificate ID has to be purchased from one of the appropriate providers and is generally valied for one year. The Co. will send you a reminder when its expiring. Its purpose is to validate yr mail, and or, response in certain secure sites. It cofirms yr identity and the communication is fr...

Two basic Fixed Asset questions
Hello...can I please get some help on following two Fixed Asset questios? (1) In Fixed Assets, can multiple accounts be setup to trigger adding of Fixed Assets through the Purchasing module? I believe the answer to this is Yes, because in FA Purchasing Posting Accounts setup I can specify multiple accounts, but I just want to double check if this is correct. (2) Is there a way to generate an Asset list report that prints by Account Groups in Fixed Assets? If so, how exactly would I generate this report? Thanks so very much folks LoveHate, Question 1 - in the Fixed Assets Purchasing P...

tip of the day?
hi how to display tip of the day in my own application just like shown in many popular applications thanks&regards leo you must read some article about tip in msdn "Manikandan" <leomani001@hotmail.com> д����Ϣ����:%23Qyy5$dXFHA.2996@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi > > how to display tip of the day in my own application just like shown in > many popular applications > > thanks&regards > leo > Check out this CodeProject article: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/XHTMLTipOfTheDay.asp Hope it helps. Or this one: http://www.codeproject....

two colum lookup
i have two colums F & G which i am trying without success to marry up t colums A - E (colums C - E in this case have been removed ). what would like to achieve is the rows from colum A -E marrying up with th rows in colums F - G. can any one suggest a method of doing thi +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: ADS2.zip |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=2779 +------------------------------------------------------------------- -- alexander -------------------------------...

TWO VERSIONS OF PUBLISHER 2003
Somewhere I have seen 2 versions of Microsoft Publisher 2003. Publisher 2003 and Publisher 2003 Deluxe. Am I the only one who has seen this? If not, can someone tell me the difference between them? Can you tell me the prices of each or where I can find the information? Thanks in advance. "boyshanks" <boyshanks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7464AA09-15F3-48D6-BC07-D85EDF12E05B@microsoft.com... > > Somewhere I have seen 2 versions of Microsoft Publisher 2003. > > Publisher 2003 and Publisher 2003 Deluxe. > > Am I the only one who has...

file saved, but now it opens as it was days ago
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) This morning I updated Itunes on my computer, and in order to do that I had to restart. I spent the last few days working on a thesis, and despite saving many times, when I opened the document after the restart the file has reverted back to an old, unsaved version of itself. I know that I saved this file many times yesterday, however this morning when I closed it, I was asked if I wanted to save. I selected &quot;save&quot;, however no matter how many times I hit save, I was still presented with the question. <br><br...

XML between two XmlNodes
Hi, I have two elements in XmlNode objects belonging to one XmlDocument. How can I get the xml markup between these two? I mean if the document looks like <parent> <child1 /> <child2 /> <child3> <sub3child /> </child3> <child4 /> </parent> So when the first XmlNode will be the child2 element and the second one will be the child4, I expect to get <child2 /> <child3> <sub3child /> </child3> string. I don't care in/excluding the boundary nodes themselves since I can correct this using PreviousSibling an...

End of Day type report?
Is there a report that can be run at the end of the day that shows the total from all registers? The Z report shows each register, but have been unable to find a report that shows the info from all registers. Thanks Try the Crystal Reports Register Analysis Report - Crystal Reports in on the Utilities menu. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Nick @ REAL" &l...

Comparing two rows and finding values in one row not in the other.
Hello, I am relatively a newbie to advanced Excel functions and such and have a problem I hope you can assist me with. I have one row [row 2] I want to compare with many other rows [row 4-500] and return the values in the one row [row 2] that are not i each of the camparison rows [rows 4-500]. specifics: User ApplicationName Feature_1 Feature_2 Feature_3 Average User Access File (File)|Menu Bar (MenuBarFull) Delet (Delete)|Nil (Nil) Close (CloseWindow)|Menu Bar (MenuBarFull) VS User ApplicationName Feature_1 Feature_2 Feature_3 14 Access Office Links (OfficeLinksSplitMenu)|Print Previe ...

Join same field on two tables
Forgive if this is really stupid. This is what I am dealing with in terms as simple as I can come up with: I have one table with multiple records (country names) and multiple fields (over 20). I have a second table with that contains only a limited number of records (all of which are also represented in the other table) with only two fields (also represented in the other table). I need to know if it is possible to make the information from the second table "join" with the first table and display the data from both tables in one column. Does that make any sense? You can combine da...

Synchronizing Two Computers
I use Outlook on two different computers. I have Outlook XP on my desktop and Outlook Express on my notebook. I want to be able to read newsgroup messages on one computer then synchronize with another so the same messages aren't downloaded twice. Is this possible? Also, is there a free program that will allow me to similarly synchronize emails between two computers running Outlook? I've read that synchronization requires Outlook set to use imap. How do I configure this in Outlook? I've gone to tools then account/options, but I don't see an option to select imap. Thanks ...

Line chart with two series; how to add points to one and not the other?
Hello, I have a range of cells from Column A that charts into Series A on a line chart. I have a range of cells from Column B that charts into Series B on the line chart. Now, I have a range of cells from Column C that I want to use to add data points to Series B, but they always go into Series A. (I'm using Select cells, Copy, Paste Special into chart.) What's the fix? If I move the "C" cells into Column B and then do the Select-Copy-Paste Special routine that does the trick, but is that all I can do? Thanks. ...

Format to n significant digits?
Is there a way to *format* a number to N significant digits? For N=2, the data on the left would get formatted as shown on the right: data display 0.0002468 0.00025 0.987654 0.99 4.5678 4.6 24.681357 25 76543 77000 Several sources suggest that this formula =ROUND(A1,A2-1-INT(LOG10(ABS(A1)))) will *round* a number to 2 significant digits, but I want to leave the value unchanged and only *format* it. On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:58:05 -0400, Jennifer Murphy <JenMurphy@jm.invalid> wrote: >Is there a way to *format* a number to N significant digit...

How to Group by Recieved Day?
Is there a way to group received emails by the day received? When I do a Group by Receive I end up with a bunch of groups with 1 item in each, because the Group By received includes both the day and the time. ...

Summing Random Days of Month Part 2
Last week I posted the question below and received a formula that worked very well [ =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF (INDIRECT(ROW(INDIRECT(B2&":"&C2))&"! A:A"),A2)) where A2 is unit #, B2 = start date, C2 = end date.] However, I now have one additional variable. I am tried several ways to include it in the formula without success. The additional variable is a dollar amount. Please help. I have a workbook with 32 sheets, 1 - 31; 31 and a SUM tab. On the sum tab I would like to calculate how many times a sequence of numbers (ex. 1102, 1235, etc) appears, however...

How do I create two In-Boxes or Two profiles in Outlook
Hello, Please excuse my naivety on the topic. Ok how can I view/operate the same attributes that are on one Outlook Profile such as: Inbox, Calender, Contacts, ..etc , but actually have two sets of these attributes with different email addresses on the same Outlook screen? e.g. i can access 1. someone@...gov and someone2@...gov but accessible thru one Outlook program Thank you in advance A.. Are you using Exchange server? AMT wrote: > Hello, > Please excuse my naivety on the topic. Ok how can I > view/operate the same attributes that are on one Outlook > Profile...