Request between week ending date

I am currently using a query that request a "start date" and an "end date", I
would like to change the request to "Week ending date" and include
information 7 day back. What would I have to change to get this information?

In the Criteria row under your date field, you currently have:
    Between [start date] And [end date]

Try:
    Between [week ending date] - 6 And [week ending date]

It is always a good idea to declare date parameters.
In query design view, choose Parameters on the Query menu.
Enter into the dialog:
    [week ending date]                Date/Time

"Nick" <Nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am currently using a query that request a "start date" and an "end date",
> would like to change the request to "Week ending date" and include
> information 7 day back. What would I have to change to get this
> information?

0
Allen

Comparing a date field with today's date
My report contains a date field 'Delivered_On' and a label 'lbl_Sited'; both have the visible format set to no. I am trying to get the date field to become visible if the date is greater than today's date, and the label to become visible if the date field is less than today. When I use the argument "If Me.Delivered_On >= Now() Then.....", I get an error "You entered an expression that has no value" -- Keith W ...

Looking for best case/actual use for front-end/back-end
I was wondering if anyone knows of good articles that point to benefits and how to's for front-end/back-end. We have had some problems with Exchange 2003 Standard (size) so we are upgrading to Enterprise as soon as license gets finalized at Microsoft. Once we get done with that upgrade (I am assuming that this should be pretty light weight upgrade), we are deploying FE/BE exchange. My chief concerns are DNS internally as well as externally, we have a single Exchange box inside firewall and are planning on putting 2nd (front-end) in our DMZ. Currently we have 'mail.ourdomain.co...

Help Request
I am trying to create a Worksheet for our Golf Clubs membership list. I want to be able to simply fill in the members code in a cll and the coresponding data will be filled in an adjacent cell. For example, if the member is a Senior or a Junior I would enter a S or J in the cell adjacent to his name, this would fill in the next sell with the amount of dues owed and then i could use the info from that cell to apply discounts etc. Whay I have done only works with one cell...when I use the FILL DOWN feature my formula no longer works. My formula is as follows. =IF(C9="A",375)*OR(C9=...

"Right" expression won't recognize rightmost (end) zero in decimal
I am trying to creat an update query that will take the decimal portion of a number and multiply by 60, then create a new field with the result. Everything works fine until I have an end zero in the decimal places. Example: 33.4680 using "(Right([Example],5))*60" produces the result 208.08 I'm trying to get the result 28.08 Any help is appreciated, especially if you know a better way to be doing this. In general, I'm trying to convert latitude and longitude coordinates from decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds. The 5 will take the rightmost 5 number and...

Converting text to dates
Hi I have inherited an Access 97 database which has the dates in text format eg '20040425'. Changing the data type in design view deletes all the records. Anyone know how I can convert these dates from text to date without data loss. Thanks GLS You can add a new field (of Date type) to your table and then do an Update query to fill it with the date value from your text field. Here is the SQL for an Update query using the DateValue() function to convert the text to a true date: UPDATE [MyTable] SET [MyTable].NewDateField = DateValue(Left([TextField],4) & "/" &...

YEAR END CLOSING
I TRIED TO RUN YEAR END AND GREAT PLAINS TELLS ME THAT 2004 HAS ALREDY BEEN CLOSED HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE IF I HAVE NOT MANALLY CLOSED IT YET IT CAN I RUN IT A SECOND TIME? HELP. -- DJohnson Maybe the year was closed twice by accident. The year- end closing instructions state to click close the year only once, even if it appears to have stopped processing. If 2004 was closed, try posting a test transaction in to an income statement account and see if the print of the transaction shows the retained earnings adjustment. >-----Original Message----- >I TRIED TO RUN YEAR END AND GRE...

Backup Tool help request
Hi, I recently wiped my hard drive in order to create some partitions and install the Windows7 trial. Intead of saving the ,pst file from Outlook like I normally would , I decided to use the Outlook Backup Tool. I was able to direct Outlook at that saved file, and it opened it where I could move the saved folders/e-mails into Outlook but it created a new instance of my 'personal folders', instead of importing the folders/emails into the existing instance of 'personal folders'; and now I have two of everything in Outlook> I am also unable to find a way to recover m...

Formating Dates for production schedule
I have a production schedule within an excel document. I have a start date and a release date. Between these dates I have different dates that represent deliverys, approvals and review dates. These dates are sometimes changed due to weather, client issues, etc. Everytime I have to change a date, I have to look at a calendar and make the changes in each cell after the first change. Is there a way to format all the cells after the first start date, so if I change one date, all dates after that will change the same amount of days, leaving out weekends and national holidays. Take into...

Auto date & time...
I have an excel file that I add data to everyday & would like to know how I can have 2 cells automatically fill in the date & time. Thanks- > I have an excel file that I add data to everyday & would like to know how I > can have 2 cells automatically fill in the date & time. > Thanks- > Do you mean you have 2 cells which need to display today's date & time. If so, copy this forumla in your cells: =NOW() If not, what date & time do you refer to? Hope the above helps. This updates the fields M1, N1 for any change in A1:H10 Private Sub Workshee...

On POS (not RMS) Adjusting Time Clock Defaults to Today's Date #2
When an employee negelects to time out and we make adjustments on a subsequent day, the Time Clock display will default to today's date even though the correct date is selected in the Employee's Time Clock window. You have to select Save and Close, then reopen the Time Clock event, then adjust the time out time to the correct date. Anybody else notice this bug? M Kalmus Dogtooth Coffee Company ...

Getting cancel request boxes with old server name after migration to new server
Hi, A few weeks ago my company migrated our mail from exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000. We moved clients to a new machine. After the move all clients were ok except for 2. For these two users, when they open their mail automatically a cancel request box appears and reads "outlook is retrieving data from the microsoft exchange server..contacting and it uses the old server name" For one of the users it only does it once, but everytime she clicks on a mail she gets the same message. For the other user it takes in upwards of 30 minutes to open her mail and the several of the boxe...

date flashing
hi, i am asking if you can, if so how the date flashes up in excel. in example if u have a load of cars when there mots are due and you have all the dates in, and i want it to flash up a colour(red) when it reaches that date so you know when to mot it. -- gummertwo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gummertwo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31741 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=514540 Take a look at Conditional Formatting under Format. HTH Regards, Howard "gummer...

Date and time #3
Can I have excel display the current date and time? Time is not tha important but date would be great -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =TODAY() will update with every calculation or manually pressing F9 =NOW() date and time -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "gsaenz >" <<gsaenz.103553@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:gsaenz.103553@excelforum-nospam.com... > Can I have excel display the current date and time? Time is not that > important but date would be great. > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > ...

Spin Box Date and Sumproduct
Is it possible to use a date (created via an INDEX calculation) within a SUMPRODUCT calculation? I use a SUMPRODUCT calculation to generate headcount figures off monthly master sheets as per the following: =(SUMPRODUCT(--(Apr09!$O$1:$O$6000="XN01"),(Apr09!$CI$1:$CI$6000))). However, I would like to now change the date source of the data based on a month name generated by a Spin Box so that when the month changes fropm Apr09 to May09, the SUMPRODUCT calculation refers to the sheet of May instead. So how do you join the '$O$1:$O$6000' part to the cell containi...

Choice of Date or another field
I have a column which is used for component completion date. The latest date is teh complition date for teh project. I am using MAX(field:field) to select the latest date. However, we are running across the occurance where a date is TBD(to be determined) How can I choose the TBD if it is present in the column over the max date? Hi! Try this: =IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH("TBD",B1:B30,0)),"TBD",MAX(B1:B30)) Format cell as DATE Biff "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EAD2BA1-AACF-4921-B7EA-248C98E528F9@microsoft.com... >I ha...

Date Calculation
I need to write a formula or VB code for the following: Say Column A contains dates and column B amounts. In column C, I need to calculate 10% of column B if the date in Column a is between 1 April and 30 September. If the date in column A is between 1 October and 31 March then calculate 15%. The problem is it need to work for any year and the date in column a will be in the format of dd/mm/yyyy. Your help will be much appreciated. Many Thanks in advance. Hi Into cell C2 enter the formula =IF(AND(MONTH(A2>3,MONTH(A2<10))),0.1*B2,0.15*B2) and copy it down -- (When sending e-ma...

Delete columns based on a cell reference date value
I have a sheet titled 'data' that has source information and row 1 has columns H to BG with dates. On sheet 'Control' is a cell that has a free format cell for dates to be entered. I have named this cell 'WCDATA' for ease of another piece of code. I am tring to create a macro that will locate the date specified in WCDATA on the data sheet and delete all columns from H until that which matches WCDATA. Fortunately I have been running on a test file and I have tried several options but after considerable hair pulling am seeking assistance as am getting...

CRM 3.0 Account Last Contact Date
I can't seem to find out how to filter accounts by last contact date. We need to be able to filter those accounts that have not been contacted recently, so we can call them. ...

Control + End
I frequently start with a large spreadsheet, filter out many of th rows, and end up with a smaller spreadsheet that I will work on for month. I like to use "control + end" to go to the last cell in th sheet, however, it now takes me to the last cell of the original sheet I've tried deleting, clearing, rows but nothing seems to work -- dveenhui ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dveenhuis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1557 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=271...

Adding front end server...
It has been about 6 months since we upgraded V5.5 to 2003 Exchange. We are about to add a front end server to utilize OWA. We are licensed adequately for our current configuration. I am a little vague on what we need to do, license-wise, to add the additional FE box? We are not adding any new users, so, can we do the Exchange install using the Exchange license that we already have...? As opposed to buying a second license for the FE box. I would appreciate someone clearing this up for me. THANK YOU! It's my understanding that you'll need an additional Exchange server license for the...

Date conversion issue... again
Hello all, I have a file that contains dates. I know that for example "12.10.2004" means "December 10th, 2005", however Excel treats as "Oct. 12th 2004". Nothing works: converting the format of the cells doen't help, the TEXT(A1;"mm.dd.yyyy") doesn't do anything because it works on the serial number instead Any suggestions? thanks a lot in some other empty cell (without any formt) type this =(SUBSTITUTE(A1,".","/"))+0 you may get the date number format it as you like do you get what you want;. Dimmer <Dimmer@disc...

Evaluate Receipt Date in receipt
Is there a way to evaluate a receipt date inside of a CONDITION tag? I want to do <= and >= I've tried and it seems like I cant evaluate TransactionDate. (Yes, I am using >= and <=) Thanks.... ...

Formatting dates on x axis of chart...!
Win XP HE Excel 2002 Hi, I have a chart with a simple y and x axis. The x axis represents dates. In sheet1 of the spreadsheet being used, the dates are in column A and in each cell--for the moment is a formula: = sheet2, A2, A3, etc. (where the dates are in this format: 12/20/2004.) The result is (obviously) the same number and format 12/20/2004 in sheet1. When I chart, for the life of me I cannot get rid of this format in the x axis labels--I am usually able to define the label format in tha chart itself but, nothing I do lets me change this format. Even when unchecking the "link to sou...

Year-end close for modules not used
2007 was our first year on GP and we are currently only using A/P and GL, but I'm wondering if we need to run the year-end close processes for other modules that we're not using (Inventory, Sales, etc.)? Generally, if you're not using the modules, you don't need to worry about closing them -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Sam Kirstein" <Sam Kirstein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BE835E8-2B12-4218-91AB-71F26D746C12@microsoft.com... > 2007 was our first year on GP and we are currently only using A/P and GL...

Worksheet change execution ends, but worksheet goes to never never
I've got a worksheet change event that when it ends, the focus is not on the active sheet. The only way I can get it back is to enter CTRL F4 and then cancel on saving the workbook. There are some cells referencing UDF's that are copied during execution. I've seen this before and I'm sure it's something simple, but as yet, have been unable to determine the cause. Can someone assist? Barb Reinhardt IIRC, I've seen this problem before when the "active cell" was hidden or was part of a merged range, but not the entire range. That'...