Re order level

How can I select the records that fall in the re-order level from a
calculating field (sum in-sum out)showing the stock balance in an inventory
database?? I, m wrestling with it few days now unsuccesfully.
Thanks

0
stevoo

I assume that you have a table separate from stock issue/replenishment
records that includes the re-order level.  Join that table with the
issue/replenishment records table on StockID and use criteria of   <
[Re-order] on the Sum([On-Hand]) field.
--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"stevoo" wrote:

> How can I select the records that fall in the re-order level from a
> calculating field (sum in-sum out)showing the stock balance in an inventory
> database?? I, m wrestling with it few days now unsuccesfully.
> Thanks

Can't Find, Re-subscribe or subscribe to any Excel NG's
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2, 2 GB RAM, Firefox, Spyware Doctor (with real-time Intelliscan), MBAM, SAS and Cleaner, Office 2007. I might be posting on the wrong NG but that's because I cannot seem to subscribe anymore to any Excel NG's such as: Microsoft. public.excel.anythingatall, so I can't set up a new post. Each of these NG's related to Excel is declaring that there are "no posts available anymore". I used to be subscribed to Microsoft. public.excel.setup, Microsoft. public.excel.programming, Microsoft. public.excel.general, and a few...

Complex coding question re: recordset
If I have an open form and am positioned on a new record with no bound field having been changed (dirty = false) and I call a public function which opens a recordset on the same table that my form is bound to and then do a series of movenexts , can my form become dirty? I'm getting strange results and am wondering if this could be the cause. What I am trying to do is to programatically retrieve a given record by doing an applyfilter. However, what seems to be happening is that somehow my record has become dirty and therefore the form is wanting to do a save before executing t...

Report that display percentage below certain level
I got a spreadsheet contain inventory number from remote site. I need to run a report to display when inventory below a certain percentage. I try to use privot table to display the infomration. But it doesn't display everything below 40%. Is there anyway you can enter an percentage and display all remote site that below certain percentage (Eample: like 35%) on a report? Thanks. TSS, A pivot table groups like items, and makes a calculation on each group -- not what you need. You need a filter (Excel's way of saying "query" in database parlance). If your table...

Re: money
"CCrusher" <invalid@domain.com> wrote in message news:... > How many versions of money will there be? When will people get to stop > buying the same old program year after year. If Microsoft was into > landscaping, they would sell the same tree they planted in 1990 to the > buyer year after year.....Microsoft says "mam, you owe us 40 dollars".., > mam says " but you charged me for that tree 3 years ago"...Microsoft > says.." yes, but the tree has grown, and with increased ability of the > tree, you must constantly pay for the...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

Re-install
I am running Office 2003 Standard. Outlook was crashing on startup so I uninstalled it using the CD. When trying to reinstall the process gives an error message that it cannot find the file PCW_CAB_PATCH and will not proceed. There is no option to enter a location for that file. The file is not on the CD nor is it on my computer. Does anybody know what this means Thanks ...

Re: Cannot Insert Object #3
Hi all I'm having trouble inserting a .msg outlook file into an Excel workbook, can anyone please advise as to why I'm getting this error. Many thanks Badger -- BadgerMK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BadgerMK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511014 ...

leveling to delete days
I would like to use Leveling (or similar) to delete work days from a lower priority task when there is an overallocation. ie. The start Date and End Date are fixed but the Work changes to reolve the conflict. Is this possible? Hi, Sorry but there is no function in the Scheduling engine that will do that. Leveling will only delay work if necessary to resolve overallocations, never change work or units. HTH -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional +32 495 300 620 For availability check: http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf "ellebel...

order enty form
help here is my problem i have a db that tracks orders and i need a form to enter the order number and part number and quantirty. i will need to enter allot of orders at one time so i want to use a comtinuous form to enter the info into the orders table what i want to do is enter the job # and the part number and auto fill the discription and size. i have a part numbert tabel with fields part number, discription size there are too many to use a combo box. i have an order table with fileds job number, part number , discription , qantity, start time end tine, efficentcy, total time , down time, ...

Downloaded transactions must be re-accepted every time
I bought Money 2005 last week and got it all set up. But when I turned on the auto-reconcile downloaded transactions option, I found that every transaction it pulled from my bank servers for the last month had to be re-accepted even though it had been downloaded, accepted, and reconciled. Turning this option off didn't fix the problem. It is very frustrating because I can't tell what's new and what's not now. It treats all my old dowloaded and reviewed transactions as something new. Anyone know why or how to fix it? In microsoft.public.money, BASIC since TRS-80 wro...

Quantity on Purchase Orders
Is there any way to see the total quantity ordered on a purchase order? The only quantity I can find is the Entries quanitity which is just the number of lines on the PO and doesn't factor in multiple quanitites per line. It would be great to see it on the printed purchase order, but I can't even find it on the screen. Maybe it's just me. -- Kris You could add this to the XML template that creates the PO report but thats about it. Ivan "Kris" <kris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79D478B1-733B-46FB-92D9-34C327B2E02B@microsoft.com... &g...

Re-enabling a disabled user problem
Hello, On my Exchange server (SBS 2003, Exchange 2003), I was recently instructed to delete a couple of logins of people who left the company. I like to simply disable them for a while just in case we need to get back into their mailboxes. One one such user, it turns out he still needs to use his mailbox. I re-enabled him, but all subsequent emails are bounced back ("The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator."). How do I open up the mailbox to receive emai...

Closing orders
After we receive and order, we create the invoice with the create invoice button, however the order is still there as "new" or "pending". Is there any way to "close" the order as having been received? (CRM is expecting that you would be integrated to an accounting system) You could write a manual workflow rule to set the order status to Submitted and order status reason to (whatever); you may be able to get the workflow to trigger on something more useful like creating an invoice, but I haven't tried that Peter "Biyoojok" <biyoojok@gmail...

Re: 'Server XXXX Not Available.' When Trying To Add a Process Serv
Hi Mariano, We have contacted our Partner and they say that we have to pay $2,500.00 additional to get the process server as it is not the part of Systems Manager, any more. Our product say " New Enhancement plan" and I see Systems Manager is installed but not the process server.. By BRL; you mean Business ready license? "Viol-8-r" <viol-8-r@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Thanks, Mariano, > Yes, we are checking it with the Partner and sure I will update you about > the outcome. > > "Mariano Gomez" <MarianoGomez@discussions....

Re: Unresolved item
This well known problem has come back to haunt me. See http://tinyurl.com/4xb5y If an appointment has been made containing an email address that is not in Contacts it will refuse to sync (ActivSycn 3.7.1). One way is to add each contact to the address book - not very sensible if this is one off meeting with people you are never going to meet again. So I'd like to know if there is a way of listing (or searching for) only those appointments that have emails (attendees?) attached to them? -- Brett Try posting to microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync it is not an Outlook problem. -...

Re: How to remove xmlns attribute from XML document (.net)
Here is an updated link: Prevent Namespace Prefixes from Being Copied to the Output http://www.braintrove.com/Xslt/Articles/8/Prevent-Namespace-Prefixes-from= -Being-Copied-to-the-Output --=20 Greg Collins [Microsoft MVP] Visit Brain Trove ( http://www.BrainTrove.com ) ...

Re; Date Values
Thanks All You've been most helpful ...

Re-Install Money 2005
I installed Money 2005 Deluxe on my PC (via download); now I want to install it on my laptop; how I can download file again? ...

Price level change
hey everyone, Is there anyway i change customer pricelevel in status.html. i know we can do it in POS by selecting discount but i know most of the time my cashiers would forget to do it so i am trying to change it in Status.html. thanks for your help, shoby ...

Changing the Tab Order
Hi, I'm wondering how do you change the tab order between fields on an input form? All replys are appreciated. Well, you really can't... But you can accomplish the same thing, usually, by changing either the size (1 column or 2) or the positioning of fields. It seems to go down the first column until it finds a field that is two columns wide, or the end of the section. Then, it goes to the top field in the right column, then down that column until the end of the section. So by positioning fields in the section differently, or resizing fields, you can usually get the effect y...

Office 2007 Home & Student Re-Installation Activation Key challeng
I'm having an issue with my father's copy of MS-Office Home & Student 2007. He recently had to reformat his laptop, which cleared his original installation of the software. Now, after I've reloaded the Office Suite onto his computer and move to launch any of the applications, I'm prompted for the Activation Key. I have all the orignal packaging, including the certificate of authenticity. Unfortunately, none of the numbers on the packaging can be entered into the activation key field. There is lots of detail around finding alternative MSFT phone support to ...

Create Global Rule to re-direct tagged email?
Is it possible to create a global rule, which re-direct tagged email to another folder within each Outlook clients mailbox? We are using Exchange 2000 within a Windows 2000 and 2003 AD environment. We like to re-direct email, which is tagged as spam by our spam filter to another folder, which not yet has been created either. In stead of having to touch each client manually, we are looking for a global rule, which can manage this. Appreciate any help on this. Make sure all your clients are Outlook 2003 and then make sure your Spam filter integrates with Outlook so that they can redir...

need to re-join exchange 5.5 to mixed organization for public folders backup
I just removed the last exchange 5.5 from the mixed organization I have. But now i'm missing some public folders!!!! Can I re-join the exchange 5.5 server after deleting it from the organization?? please help! Then I have to replicate the public folders. I have an exchange 2003 SP2 cluster and an another Ex 2003 where the SRS service was running. If I can not do this?? How can I restore the public folders to the new Exchange 2003 server?? How about bringing up the 55 server and using Exmerge. Nue <noursly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146573361.871293.98000@j33g2000cwa.goo...

RoboToolz RT-7715-2 Automatic Leveling 2-Beam Level and Plumb Crossliner
Price:$299.00 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000CPJ3UQ Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000CPJ3UQ I AM VDERY PLEASED WITH THE LEVEL, SEEMS WELL MADE WITH NICE CASE. THE SIZE IS ALSO NICE AND EASE OF OPERATION. I DEFINITELY LIKE HAVING THE CROSSLINE FEATURE, HANDY FOR INSTALLING CABINETS. this thing has helped us layout and reduce our errors for measuring showers & Mirrors. not that great in real bright light and long distances from the source, but an excellent value. This level works great for simple indoor tasks. The mounting options are gre...