Query to list Company ID with Billing Period by number with date i

I have currently in one table:

Company Number  |  Period Start  |  Period End
         1                 |          x         |       y
         1                 |           y +1    |      z
and so on....(10,000 companies)

I would like to create a query that would make:

Company Number   |    Period End 1   |   Period End 2   |   Period 3
           1                |       y                 |         z
           2                |        c                |         d

etc...

Any ideas?

Search on 'Crosstab' query.

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Dave M" wrote:

> I have currently in one table:
>
> Company Number  |  Period Start  |  Period End
>          1                 |          x         |       y
>          1                 |           y +1    |      z
> and so on....(10,000 companies)
>
> I would like to create a query that would make:
>
> Company Number   |    Period End 1   |   Period End 2   |   Period 3
>            1                |       y                 |         z
>  |       a
>            2                |        c                |         d
>  |      e
>
> etc...
>
> Any ideas?

Have done, but I cannot figure out how to change it from a date based header
to a number one...

"KARL DEWEY" wrote:

> Search on 'Crosstab' query.
>
> --
> Build a little, test a little.
>

> "Dave M" wrote:
>
> > I have currently in one table:
> >
> > Company Number  |  Period Start  |  Period End
> >          1                 |          x         |       y
> >          1                 |           y +1    |      z
> > and so on....(10,000 companies)
> >
> > I would like to create a query that would make:
> >
> > Company Number   |    Period End 1   |   Period End 2   |   Period 3
> >            1                |       y                 |         z
> >  |       a
> >            2                |        c                |         d
> >  |      e
> >
> > etc...
> >
> > Any ideas?

Post SQL of a select query and sample data.
--
Build a little, test a little.

"Dave M" wrote:

> Have done, but I cannot figure out how to change it from a date based header
> to a number one...
>
> "KARL DEWEY" wrote:
>
> > Search on 'Crosstab' query.
> >
> > --
> > Build a little, test a little.
> >

> > "Dave M" wrote:
> >
> > > I have currently in one table:
> > >
> > > Company Number  |  Period Start  |  Period End
> > >          1                 |          x         |       y
> > >          1                 |           y +1    |      z
> > > and so on....(10,000 companies)
> > >
> > > I would like to create a query that would make:
> > >
> > > Company Number   |    Period End 1   |   Period End 2   |   Period 3
> > >            1                |       y                 |         z
> > >  |       a
> > >            2                |        c                |         d
> > >  |      e
> > >
> > > etc...
> > >
> > > Any ideas?

number rounding in MS Excel

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Web query timeout setting.

Dates #9

Qrp Date functions

Phone Number Filtering

date tracking

Fractions Number format

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Short time vs short date

Rounding Numbers #3

Date Calculation

date modified

Date function quit working

Date format 04-11-06

Auto calc YTD Numbers
Cells A1:L1 equal "Jan" thru "Dec". M1 equals "YTD". Cells A2:L2 equal numeric values. If you haven't guessed it already, I would like M2 to sum all the values A2:L2 for those months previous and including the current month (but not future months). What is the best way for going about this Here are 2 ways =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MATCH(TEXT(TODAY(),"mmm"),$A$1:$L$1,0))) or =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MONTH(TODAY()))) hopefully your computer's clock is accurate -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjo...

Event ID 9097
My Exchange 2003 namespace has become unregistered in Windows Management Instrumentation on the system. Support article 288590 describes my problem exactly. However, the resolution posted in the article does not work for me. I get an error message relating to invalid namespace. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

How to Identify Records with Overlapping Dates
I need to be able to systematically identify any instance where there are overlapping date ranges in a data set. I need to pull records like those listed below out of a larger data set. I previously posted a question similar to this and was advised to pull the same table in a query, match on Member Number, and qualify that the product code from TableA did not match product code in TableA_1 where the Begin Date TableA was < Term date TableA_1 and TableA_1 Begin Date < TableA End Date. Which worked great for me finding overlapping records where the product was different, bu...