qry for Excel report with weekly data in a vertical column

tblArea
AreaID
area

tblHeadEnd
HeadEndID
AreaID
headend

tblRouter
RouterID
HeadEndID
router

tblPorts
PortID
RouterID

tblTransmitter
TransmitterID
PortID
transmitter
PortID
RouterID

tblNodes
NodeID
transmitterID

tblNodeNamesID
NodeID
ParentNodeName
date created

tblUtilization
utilID
NodeID
percentage
Date

The report shows weekly utilization data  for an ISP.  This structure is 1:M
in the areas to the headend.  The headend has 1:m routers, each router has
1:M ports.  The transmitter can have either 1:1 to nodes or 1:M .  The
nodeNames table is for the purpose of being able to split a node into 2
nodes.  I don't need to get into that here but I need a script to allow the
user to do it.

 I need to get the weekly percent of utilization >50%  in Excel format in a
vertical column.  Each week I want to add a new column for each weekending.
I wonder how to do that with SQL?  I plan on making an Excel template to
import the data.

There is one anomaly for the SQL query.  The data only makes sense to the
user from the perspective of the router port.  All  of the nodes related to
one port need to be on the same row in Excel how do I do this?  In other
words each row would be a node but that would make the report non-sensical to
the users.

tia,

Since the utilization data is a column perhaps this is a crosstab query??  Is
a crosstab query just when the rows are reversed into columns?  If so then I
may have answered my own question.

"Janis" wrote:

> tblArea
> AreaID
> area
>

> tblHeadEnd
> HeadEndID
> AreaID
> headend
>
> tblRouter
> RouterID
> HeadEndID
> router
>
> tblPorts
> PortID
> RouterID
>
> tblTransmitter
> TransmitterID
> PortID
> transmitter
> PortID
> RouterID
>
> tblNodes
> NodeID
> transmitterID
>

> tblNodeNamesID
> NodeID
> ParentNodeName
> date created
>
> tblUtilization
> utilID
> NodeID
> percentage
> Date
>
> The report shows weekly utilization data  for an ISP.  This structure is 1:M
> in the areas to the headend.  The headend has 1:m routers, each router has
> 1:M ports.  The transmitter can have either 1:1 to nodes or 1:M .  The
> nodeNames table is for the purpose of being able to split a node into 2
> nodes.  I don't need to get into that here but I need a script to allow the
> user to do it.
>
>  I need to get the weekly percent of utilization >50%  in Excel format in a
> vertical column.  Each week I want to add a new column for each weekending.
> I wonder how to do that with SQL?  I plan on making an Excel template to
> import the data.
>
> There is one anomaly for the SQL query.  The data only makes sense to the
> user from the perspective of the router port.  All  of the nodes related to
> one port need to be on the same row in Excel how do I do this?  In other
> words each row would be a node but that would make the report non-sensical to
> the users.
>
> tia,

usage report
Dear All, Is it possible to create a "usage report" in CRM? I mean a report containing data about people using CRM and what things have they done - or even see the statistical usage report? Is there any table on database contain this data? Ps, I'm using CRM 4.0 Thank before Hi, Microsoft CRM doesn’t tracks the usage of CRM or any kind of audit. There are two possible ways; 1. Use any third party add-on. (There are few for audit but I don’t think there is any for the usage.) 2. Use IIS Logs for tracking the usage of MS CRM by different CRM User. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM ...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

MS Money 95 data files

Counting number of X's in a column

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

data input in text box

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Sorting Data #5

help with simple maths in excel