need to take out an INNER JOIN to a user table

I am trying to edit the following query.  When I open it, Access really
mangles it so that it doesn't even work.  This goes to a form in the database
and there are drop down menus for choices.  I'm trying to add the parameters
in those lists to run the query.   The first time I ran it it asked for the
first parameter I think was curUser.  Now it doesn't ask for that anymore but
it does ask for the form drop down fields.
I will try inputing a value in the select query.

 The problem is I want the inner join taken out so Access won't keep
destroying the query.  It puts paren's around the wrong place and seems like
it takes out a line.
I think the following line could be deleted as well as the inner join to the
qCurrentUser table:
ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.curUser

There is a separate query called qCurrentUser.curUser  with only the one
field in it.

SELECT ExportData.eehCommServed, ExportData.eehNodeNumber,
ExportData.eehSysPrin, ExportData.eehGL, ExportData.eehVirtualNode,
ExportData.eehOldNodeNum, ExportData.eehbusHPDesign,
ExportData.eehbusOpticalTX, ExportData.eehbusOpticalRx,
ExportData.eehServDeliveryType, ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehUnitID_IP,
ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber, ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum,
ExportData.eehDSFreq, ExportData.eehDownStreamMod,
ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, IIf([eehPhysicalUSPort]<0,99,[eehPhysicalUSPort])
AS Expr1, ExportData.eehUSFreq, ExportData.eehUSCnnlW,
ExportData.eehprtUSModulation, ExportData.eehServingGroup,
ExportData.eehNCPChanges, ExportData.eehbusHPCSG, " " AS [Node Group],
ExportData.eehDownstreamPlant, ExportData.eehOM, ExportData.eehN,
ExportData.eehEMM, ExportData.eehSlMulticast, ExportData.eehprtModemCount,
ExportData.eehprteMTACount, ExportData.eehExcelExportID
FROM ExportData INNER JOIN qCurrentUser ON
ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.CurUser
ORDER BY ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, Left([eehCMTS],5),
Mid([eehCMTS],9,3), Mid([eehCMTS],6,3), ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum,
ExportData.eehNodeNumber;

Thanks,

Post the complete SQL statement.
--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"Janis" wrote:

> I am trying to edit the following query.  When I open it, Access really
> mangles it so that it doesn't even work.  This goes to a form in the database
> and there are drop down menus for choices.  I'm trying to add the parameters
> in those lists to run the query.   The first time I ran it it asked for the
> first parameter I think was curUser.  Now it doesn't ask for that anymore but
> it does ask for the form drop down fields.
> I will try inputing a value in the select query.
>
>  The problem is I want the inner join taken out so Access won't keep
> destroying the query.  It puts paren's around the wrong place and seems like
> it takes out a line.
> I think the following line could be deleted as well as the inner join to the
> qCurrentUser table:
> ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.curUser
>
> There is a separate query called qCurrentUser.curUser  with only the one
> field in it.
>

> SELECT ExportData.eehCommServed, ExportData.eehNodeNumber,
> ExportData.eehSysPrin, ExportData.eehGL, ExportData.eehVirtualNode,
> ExportData.eehOldNodeNum, ExportData.eehbusHPDesign,
> ExportData.eehbusOpticalTX, ExportData.eehbusOpticalRx,
> ExportData.eehServDeliveryType, ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehUnitID_IP,
> ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber, ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum,
> ExportData.eehDSFreq, ExportData.eehDownStreamMod,
> ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, IIf([eehPhysicalUSPort]<0,99,[eehPhysicalUSPort])
> AS Expr1, ExportData.eehUSFreq, ExportData.eehUSCnnlW,
> ExportData.eehprtUSModulation, ExportData.eehServingGroup,
> ExportData.eehNCPChanges, ExportData.eehbusHPCSG, " " AS [Node Group],
> ExportData.eehDownstreamPlant, ExportData.eehOM, ExportData.eehN,
> ExportData.eehEMM, ExportData.eehSlMulticast, ExportData.eehprtModemCount,
> ExportData.eehprteMTACount, ExportData.eehExcelExportID
> FROM ExportData INNER JOIN qCurrentUser ON
> ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.CurUser
> ORDER BY ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, Left([eehCMTS],5),
> Mid([eehCMTS],9,3), Mid([eehCMTS],6,3), ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum,
> ExportData.eehNodeNumber;
>
> Thanks,
I thought I did, let me know if this one got mangled by me opening it in
design mode.

"KARL DEWEY" wrote:

> Post the complete SQL statement.
> --
> KARL DEWEY
> Build a little - Test a little
>

> "Janis" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to edit the following query.  When I open it, Access really
> > mangles it so that it doesn't even work.  This goes to a form in the database
> > and there are drop down menus for choices.  I'm trying to add the parameters
> > in those lists to run the query.   The first time I ran it it asked for the
> > first parameter I think was curUser.  Now it doesn't ask for that anymore but
> > it does ask for the form drop down fields.
> > I will try inputing a value in the select query.
> >
> >  The problem is I want the inner join taken out so Access won't keep
> > destroying the query.  It puts paren's around the wrong place and seems like
> > it takes out a line.
> > I think the following line could be deleted as well as the inner join to the
> > qCurrentUser table:
> > ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.curUser
> >
> > There is a separate query called qCurrentUser.curUser  with only the one
> > field in it.
> >

> > SELECT ExportData.eehCommServed, ExportData.eehNodeNumber,
> > ExportData.eehSysPrin, ExportData.eehGL, ExportData.eehVirtualNode,
> > ExportData.eehOldNodeNum, ExportData.eehbusHPDesign,
> > ExportData.eehbusOpticalTX, ExportData.eehbusOpticalRx,
> > ExportData.eehServDeliveryType, ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehUnitID_IP,
> > ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber, ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum,
> > ExportData.eehDSFreq, ExportData.eehDownStreamMod,
> > ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, IIf([eehPhysicalUSPort]<0,99,[eehPhysicalUSPort])
> > AS Expr1, ExportData.eehUSFreq, ExportData.eehUSCnnlW,
> > ExportData.eehprtUSModulation, ExportData.eehServingGroup,
> > ExportData.eehNCPChanges, ExportData.eehbusHPCSG, " " AS [Node Group],
> > ExportData.eehDownstreamPlant, ExportData.eehOM, ExportData.eehN,
> > ExportData.eehEMM, ExportData.eehSlMulticast, ExportData.eehprtModemCount,
> > ExportData.eehprteMTACount, ExportData.eehExcelExportID
> > FROM ExportData INNER JOIN qCurrentUser ON
> > ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.CurUser
> > ORDER BY ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, Left([eehCMTS],5),
> > Mid([eehCMTS],9,3), Mid([eehCMTS],6,3), ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum,
> > ExportData.eehNodeNumber;
> >
> > Thanks,
I went to the database on Terminal SErver and got this SQL statement which is
correct.  The other one was on a connected database so it might be wrong
since I opened it several times and Access moved things around.  The other
one I just sent is the copy I have connected to the one on the terminal
server:

[...]
tia,

"KARL DEWEY" wrote:

> Post the complete SQL statement.
> --
> KARL DEWEY
> Build a little - Test a little
>

> "Janis" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to edit the following query.  When I open it, Access really
> > mangles it so that it doesn't even work.  This goes to a form in the database
> > and there are drop down menus for choices.  I'm trying to add the parameters
> > in those lists to run the query.   The first time I ran it it asked for the
> > first parameter I think was curUser.  Now it doesn't ask for that anymore but
> > it does ask for the form drop down fields.
> > I will try inputing a value in the select query.
> >
> >  The problem is I want the inner join taken out so Access won't keep
> > destroying the query.  It puts paren's around the wrong place and seems like
> > it takes out a line.
> > I think the following line could be deleted as well as the inner join to the
> > qCurrentUser table:
> > ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.curUser
> >
> > There is a separate query called qCurrentUser.curUser  with only the one
> > field in it.
> >

> > SELECT ExportData.eehCommServed, ExportData.eehNodeNumber,
> > ExportData.eehSysPrin, ExportData.eehGL, ExportData.eehVirtualNode,
> > ExportData.eehOldNodeNum, ExportData.eehbusHPDesign,
> > ExportData.eehbusOpticalTX, ExportData.eehbusOpticalRx,
> > ExportData.eehServDeliveryType, ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehUnitID_IP,
> > ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber, ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum,
> > ExportData.eehDSFreq, ExportData.eehDownStreamMod,
> > ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, IIf([eehPhysicalUSPort]<0,99,[eehPhysicalUSPort])
> > AS Expr1, ExportData.eehUSFreq, ExportData.eehUSCnnlW,
> > ExportData.eehprtUSModulation, ExportData.eehServingGroup,
> > ExportData.eehNCPChanges, ExportData.eehbusHPCSG, " " AS [Node Group],
> > ExportData.eehDownstreamPlant, ExportData.eehOM, ExportData.eehN,
> > ExportData.eehEMM, ExportData.eehSlMulticast, ExportData.eehprtModemCount,
> > ExportData.eehprteMTACount, ExportData.eehExcelExportID
> > FROM ExportData INNER JOIN qCurrentUser ON
> > ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.CurUser
> > ORDER BY ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, Left([eehCMTS],5),
> > Mid([eehCMTS],9,3), Mid([eehCMTS],6,3), ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum,
> > ExportData.eehNodeNumber;
> >
> > Thanks,
This is strange.  The one I just copied from terminal server I used to create
a new query.  It isn't asking for my userID anymore?  I did notice on the
terminal server there is a relationship which doesn't show up on my connected
copy.  Perhaps that is the problem?  That is why it was asking for my curUser.

"Janis" wrote:

> [...]
> > > ExportData.eehDSFreq, ExportData.eehDownStreamMod,
> > > ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, IIf([eehPhysicalUSPort]<0,99,[eehPhysicalUSPort])
> > > AS Expr1, ExportData.eehUSFreq, ExportData.eehUSCnnlW,
> > > ExportData.eehprtUSModulation, ExportData.eehServingGroup,
> > > ExportData.eehNCPChanges, ExportData.eehbusHPCSG, " " AS [Node Group],
> > > ExportData.eehDownstreamPlant, ExportData.eehOM, ExportData.eehN,
> > > ExportData.eehEMM, ExportData.eehSlMulticast, ExportData.eehprtModemCount,
> > > ExportData.eehprteMTACount, ExportData.eehExcelExportID
> > > FROM ExportData INNER JOIN qCurrentUser ON
> > > ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.CurUser
> > > ORDER BY ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, Left([eehCMTS],5),
> > > Mid([eehCMTS],9,3), Mid([eehCMTS],6,3), ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum,

I thought I found the problem but it Access is still mangling the query when
I open it in design view.  In the real query I copied from the server it
didn't make the relationship between qCurUser when I made a new query in my
copy of Access.  I tried to create the relationship which I thought might be
broken and I noticed the field eeH_curUser or whatever it was ,wasn't
present.  It appears that in my copy of the database the field eehCurUser is
not in the Export table.    I copied the exact query from the terminal server
and put it in my copy of the database?  The copy of the database is the same
as that on the terminal server.  Why is that field missing on my database?
That must be why the query couldn't work.

"KARL DEWEY" wrote:

> Post the complete SQL statement.
> --
> KARL DEWEY
> Build a little - Test a little
>

> "Janis" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to edit the following query.  When I open it, Access really
> > mangles it so that it doesn't even work.  This goes to a form in the database
> > and there are drop down menus for choices.  I'm trying to add the parameters
> > in those lists to run the query.   The first time I ran it it asked for the
> > first parameter I think was curUser.  Now it doesn't ask for that anymore but
> > it does ask for the form drop down fields.
> > I will try inputing a value in the select query.
> >
> >  The problem is I want the inner join taken out so Access won't keep
> > destroying the query.  It puts paren's around the wrong place and seems like
> > it takes out a line.
> > I think the following line could be deleted as well as the inner join to the
> > qCurrentUser table:
> > ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.curUser
> >
> > There is a separate query called qCurrentUser.curUser  with only the one
> > field in it.
> >

> > SELECT ExportData.eehCommServed, ExportData.eehNodeNumber,
> > ExportData.eehSysPrin, ExportData.eehGL, ExportData.eehVirtualNode,
> > ExportData.eehOldNodeNum, ExportData.eehbusHPDesign,
> > ExportData.eehbusOpticalTX, ExportData.eehbusOpticalRx,
> > ExportData.eehServDeliveryType, ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehUnitID_IP,
> > ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber, ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum,
> > ExportData.eehDSFreq, ExportData.eehDownStreamMod,
> > ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, IIf([eehPhysicalUSPort]<0,99,[eehPhysicalUSPort])
> > AS Expr1, ExportData.eehUSFreq, ExportData.eehUSCnnlW,
> > ExportData.eehprtUSModulation, ExportData.eehServingGroup,
> > ExportData.eehNCPChanges, ExportData.eehbusHPCSG, " " AS [Node Group],
> > ExportData.eehDownstreamPlant, ExportData.eehOM, ExportData.eehN,
> > ExportData.eehEMM, ExportData.eehSlMulticast, ExportData.eehprtModemCount,
> > ExportData.eehprteMTACount, ExportData.eehExcelExportID
> > FROM ExportData INNER JOIN qCurrentUser ON
> > ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.CurUser
> > ORDER BY ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, Left([eehCMTS],5),
> > Mid([eehCMTS],9,3), Mid([eehCMTS],6,3), ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum,
> > ExportData.eehNodeNumber;
> >
> > Thanks,
Change your join to this ---
FROM ExportData LEFT JOIN qCurrentUser ON ExportData.eehCurUser=
qCurrentUser.CurUser

--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"Janis" wrote:

> [...]
> > > ExportData.eehDSFreq, ExportData.eehDownStreamMod,
> > > ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, IIf([eehPhysicalUSPort]<0,99,[eehPhysicalUSPort])
> > > AS Expr1, ExportData.eehUSFreq, ExportData.eehUSCnnlW,
> > > ExportData.eehprtUSModulation, ExportData.eehServingGroup,
> > > ExportData.eehNCPChanges, ExportData.eehbusHPCSG, " " AS [Node Group],
> > > ExportData.eehDownstreamPlant, ExportData.eehOM, ExportData.eehN,
> > > ExportData.eehEMM, ExportData.eehSlMulticast, ExportData.eehprtModemCount,
> > > ExportData.eehprteMTACount, ExportData.eehExcelExportID
> > > FROM ExportData INNER JOIN qCurrentUser ON
> > > ExportData.eehCurUser=qCurrentUser.CurUser
> > > ORDER BY ExportData.eehCMTS, ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum, Left([eehCMTS],5),
> > > Mid([eehCMTS],9,3), Mid([eehCMTS],6,3), ExportData.eehprtSlotNumber,
> > > ExportData.eehprtDSPortNum, ExportData.eehprtUSPortNum,

How to Check/Track BIS (BlackBerry) Users?
We use Eaxchange 2003 and have Outlook Web Access enabled. We have users who are accesing their Exchange email on BlackBerry's via the BIS OWA connection option. 1. How can an Exchange Administrator tell which users are accessing OWA via BIS? 2. Are their settings that would allow OWA to remain turned on but BIS access disabled? Thank you. Clark On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:41:01 -0700, Clark <Clark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We use Eaxchange 2003 and have Outlook Web Access enabled. We have users who >are accesing their Exchange email on BlackBerry's via the BI...

uploading a website, dumb stuff, but I need help
This is my first time, and go figure, Verizon is no help (my ISP). How can I make it work. I'm dumfounded. I created the html files in Publisher, but when I upload them using WS FTP, only the default (1st) page works, and none of the links work. How about you tell us what version of Windows and Publisher you are using? -- I'm going to guess you are using version 2002. I recommend you review my 2002 tutorial at www.davidbartosik.com/ppt.htm I also recommend you use our forum at microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign -- David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP Visit www.davidbartosi...

CButton derived class unable to take away the heavy black border(BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) from another button(CButton)
I have 4 buttons on a dialog insert, delete, ok, cancel. The ok button is the default button. Three of the buttons(delete,ok,cancel) are normal CButton and the remaining one(insert) is DerCButton which is a derived class from CButton. When tabbing from one button to another i notice that when the focus moves to insert button the heavy black border (BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON style) is set on the ok button (default button). When the delete button gets focus the ok button is no more highlighted. How can i ensure that the ok button is not highlighted when insert button gets focus?. The insert button class ...

Downloaded "Fitness Chart for Males" need it in metric?
The template is set in imperial measurement, is there a metric version available? Hi, This says it metric. http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/TC010762691033.aspx?CategoryID=CT010482871033 Cheers Andy Bewildered wrote: > The template is set in imperial measurement, is there a metric version > available? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Tables to PDF
Hi there, I'm working with a table in Publisher at the moment & have formatted all my column / row gridlines to 0.25pt. However, when I convert to Adobe PDF, some of the lines appear much thicker than the others. Any Suggestions? Ian Have you tried printing the .pdf file? I've seen lines that look thicker but print just fine. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "ianp" <ianp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:402A32B6-8157-4D23-907A-9C437BD4FE35@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I'm working with a table in Publisher at...

How to correct/refresh user presence menu options
Hello, We are having issues with the presence icon menu displaying on our people search results page in Sharepoint. #1: While we would like to display presence information, the menu being rendered on different computers is not consistent. Certain users see a menu option “View My Site” which points to a defunct site residing on an old server that is not even part of our current SharePoint farm. #2: In addition, certain users require that their busy/free status information not appear. We have tried manipulating their Outlook settings to not publish their free/busy status an...

How do I show summary totals from a pivot table on a bar chart
I created a pivot table which shows the both individual and grand totals based on the fields I selected. I then created a bar chart based on this pivot table. What I would like to do is show the grand totals as well as the individual totals. Is this possible, if so how do I do it? When I try this (link to the pivot table's summary total) I get an error saying not a valid function. The function line contains =GETPIVOTDATA("Personnel no.",'P2'!$A$3) "Jon Peltier" wrote: > Colleen - > > You can add textboxes to the chart, which are linked to works...

find user's computer name
Hi all, I got macro below which tell me user's computer name who is logged on in current database. What changes I do in below macro that it should tell me the user's machine name who is logged on in the database which is on path "C:\Documents\Record.mdb". Please can any friend can help Private Declare Function apiGetComputerName Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetComputerNameA" (ByVal lpBuffer As String, nSize As Long) As Long Private Function fOSMachineName() As String 'Returns the computername Dim lngLen As Long, lngX As Long Dim strCo...

how to transfer outlook email files to new user on pc
I am setting up a new user on pc using office professional 2003--what is best way to transfer a large number of emails in my account to the other account user on my pc thanks Rob Copy the .pst file with Outlook closed, and then Open Outlook and Choose Open from the File menu, then Outlook Data File... follow instructions... "rob a" <rob a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FD76AB2-9F2B-490B-AC2E-70AA1D486623@microsoft.com... >I am setting up a new user on pc using office professional 2003--what is >best > way to transfer a large number of emails...

User claims that messages are being marked as 'read' by someone else
A certain user is claiming that she goes home at 4:00PM. Then when she gets back to work next morning, messages that were supposed to be 'unopen' in her Outlook inbox (sent to her after 5:00PM) are not 'bold', I mean, messages are marked as 'read' already. Any thought about this ? Exch2000SP3, Out2002 "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote in news:eoaIMAH3EHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl: > A certain user is claiming that she goes home at 4:00PM. Then when she > gets back to work next morning, messages that were supposed to be > ...

Is it possible to create a crm user without a domain login name?
Is it possible to create a crm user without a domain login name? Isn't domain logon name a required field? I heard somewhere that this was possible? We need to change some account's owners to future domain users. Domainlogname is required field in CRM Like --- (Microsoft\ba) and it means you need to create a user in CRM .Account always has an owner , which is CRM user. would like to hear if someone has some tricks to bypass the domainlogname :=) ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ IT is required when you create the user, but once you have created the user, ...

Word 2008 created files not fully readable by PC Word (2007 or 2003) users
When I created word files on my mac using Word 2008, pc users that I send the file to are only able to view the first two pages upon opening. I get the same result when trying to open the files on my word 2007 version through my Mac using the Parrallel program to access the windows OS. Is there an update that I am missing to correct this issue? Well, it's impossible to answer your question since you haven't given any indication of what your present update level is � or what version of OS X you're using. What I can tell you is that 12.2.3 is the latest available, so if t...

Adding CRM users on an SBS2003 instance
I just installed CRM 3.0 on our instance of SBS2003. All of the documentation I've read thus far instructs me to use Active Directory to add new users. What about using SBS2003's built in "Server Management" app, will that work as well? I have a half a dozen existing users on the SBS server prior to installing CRM. Some have Exchange email boxes some do not. How do I go about adding them to CRM? I assume the ones with exchange email boxes will need to have one set up for them to fully participate in CRM. This is my FIRST ever CRM installation, so please be gentle if these are...

OT: Anybody in here do much with COM? Need to know what newsgroups...
....to use to post the following question: "What is the relationship between deploying and registering a typelib for your COM components and a proxy for said components?" Thanks, WTH "WTH" <nospam@spamtheman.com> wrote in message news:e88StatPFHA.3076@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > ...to use to post the following question: > > "What is the relationship between deploying and registering a typelib for > your COM components and a proxy for said components?" > > Thanks, > > WTH > > Try the microsoft.public.vc.atl newsg...

Sales transactions Tables activity
I have Great Plains 9.0 with Service Pack 3 and am looking for a quick explanation on Sales Transactions table entries. Is there any way someone can quickly go over what exactly happens on a Sales Order during the Sales Transaction process. From placing an order, to picking it, to fulfilling it, to invoicing and creating a back order. My issue is that we have moved from printing Pick Tickets at time of order entry, to having our Warehouse print the pick tickets once an hour. The problem is that some Pick tickets don't print, and we cannot determine why. The reps who have entered the o...

MS Access Copy record to another table based on a form input 10-08-07
Hello. I have 6 Tables, all with identical fields. I want to copy a record from one table into another table, which table depends on what table is selected in a form. So if the table names are One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, and the record that I want to copy and insert into another table has been selected by a query in a form. I want the form to direct where to insert the table. So if the form has table Two selected (from the drop down list) then it should insert the record into table Two. If the form has table Four selected then it should insert it into table Four. The table the record is...

Reset all users mailbox limits to default policy
What process can I run to change all Exchange users mailbox storage limits to reflect the default policy for the store their mailbox resides on? I have a mix of users who have manual storage limit settings but would like to change all back to default settings with out having to address each user indivdually. Thanks, Brian bjorgenson@charter.net wrote: >What process can I run to change all Exchange users mailbox storage >limits to reflect the default policy for the store their mailbox >resides on? I have a mix of users who have manual storage limit >settings but would like to ch...

i want to allow users to edit changes afetr password protect of c
Please use the body of the message to describe what you want. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 01:15:02 -0700, mamta raul <mamta raul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Pivot Tables
When a pivot table has 2 indices, the values of the first index ar left blank on the 2nd and subsequent lines of the 2nd index. Can thes index values be automatically duplicated? Thanks ANdrew Middleto -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Andrew, Send me your email address and I'll PM you a small add-in I put together to do this.. Cheers, Dave >-----Original Message----- >When a pivot table has 2 indices, the values of the first index are >left blank on the 2nd and subsequent lines of the 2nd index. Can these >index values be automatically duplicated?...

Need Great Plains/FRx Forecaster helpin Bay Area-full/parttime/eve
My company is looking for technical and functional people in Great Plains or in FRx Forecaster. The individual should be local in the California Bay Area/Silicon Valley We are flexible and will consider full time/part time/ evenings/week end schedules. Send resumes directly to greatplainsuser@gmail.com ...

ps...i only need powerpoint but..
Will i have access to all the office programs? And how/where is the agreement section and activation wizard it tells me about?!! Thanks! Well, it all depends on what you buy, doesn't it? "jasminegirl99" <jasminegirl99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B774DED7-FB1C-4FD0-8FDF-E5A8C8937EB8@microsoft.com... : Will i have access to all the office programs? And how/where is the : agreement section and activation wizard it tells me about?!! : : Thanks! ...

need to sync a pda with a shared calendar
i need some advice ive been asked to come up with a way to create a shared calendar on exchange2003 for my department. and then be able to sync it with our pda's someone on here sometime ago mention MasterCal is there any advice on this i this what i realy need is a way to sync a calendar in the public folders with my on calender and then i can syn it with my pda any ideals "James" <jgrace@digitelusa.net> wrote in message news:etQMeloeEHA.3632@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > i need some advice > ive been asked to come up with a way to create a shared calendar on &g...

Table Import Error
Good Afternoon, My company has recently upgraded from 6.0 to 8.0. I am importing an .csv file and then printing a report. The import seems to be working correctly, what I mean is I receive a message saying it completed. However when I try to pull up the report I receive the following: TABLE IMPORT ERROR That's it no other information, no other users seem to be having this problem, just myself and I get this error on other reports as well, but they all seem to be custom or modified reports from modified or customized forms. Any suggestions? It sounds like your Forms and Reports d...

showing repeating values in the rows of a pivot table
The default setting in pivot tables results in showing the repeating value of a row header in the first row only. Is it possible to allow the repeating value to populate all the cells to which it applies? Not while it's still a pivottable. I'll usually convert to values (or make a copy of that pivottable and convert that copy to values). Then I'll use techniques like those at Debra Dalgleish's site to fill those empty cells: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html kdschreck wrote: > > The default setting in pivot tables results in showing the repeating valu...

Public Folder Replication Problem [need help]
I'm 90% done migrating my Exchange 2003 server to new hardware, I'm having trouble finishing this step - replicating the Public Mail Store.. I've added the new server to the replication tab in ESM, the folders are showing up under the new server, and are in sync! However in ESM when I go Administrative Groups -> First Admin Group -> Folders -> Public Folders, there is a list here.. this list is what shows on Outlook clients under "public folders".. when I right click this folder and say Connect to.. and select the new server's public mail store, I get ...