MS-Access In-Process Excel OLE activated window size

Hi,
In MS-Access 2003, I displayed an excel file inside the OLE in a access
form. When activating the OLE the excel sheet is activated and its width &
height cannot be controlled to specific values programmatically. I tried with
CROP/ZOOM/STRETCH options, nothing works fine. Can you please help me in
controlling the hatch frame size after activation for of In-Process frame.

File size #11

Reporting from Project Server

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Maximum file sizes

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

learning Excel #3

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Excel VBA

Access to User Calendar

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook