make query from to 64 bit system

I have a application need to be compile for 64 bit system. how can i read
data from vb.net 2005.

hi Jennifer,

On 09.12.2009 17:36, Jennifer wrote:
> I have a application need to be compile for 64 bit system. how can i read
> data from vb.net 2005.
First of all, I don't see the point why you're asking this question in
an Access newsgroups.

Further more, you should really be more spefific...

mfG
--> stefan <--

0
Stefan

How do I increase query field length (>20 characters) ?
I want to exclude 3 or 4 variables from a particular query. Using Not "xx"or"yy" is fine, but when excluding more than this, query fails. I think the problem is that the total text characters is quite large (approx 60 characters in total, from four exclusions). Ideas, please ? 60 characters is not the limit. 1024 characters is the limit. POST the SQL of the query that is not working (View: SQL on the menu) or at a minimum post what you are attempting as the criteria. Also "query fails" does not tell us if you get an error (what is it) or the wrong resul...

How to make autostart programs in USB stick memory
Hi. Some said, when USB memory stick putting on PC, it can start autostart programs, like Autorun.inf of CD-R. Does any know how to do it? Thanks, M.M. M.Miura wrote: > Some said, when USB memory stick putting on PC, it can start > autostart programs, like Autorun.inf of CD-R. Does any know > how to do it? Same way. Most systems these days have autorun disabled. ;-) (for good reason.) -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html M.Miura wrote: > Hi. > > Some ...

Query wildcard symbols
Just a heads-up in case this bites you, too. I migrated an application from Access 2002 to Access 2007. I have a search form for the users to enter some criteria ... the form dynamically builds a SQL WHERE clause before opening a "results" form based on an underlying query that includes all the fields available to search on. Once in Access 2007 format, the search form opens empty every time?! When I add selection criteria to the underlying query directly, the result set is empty every time?! Oh wait, I'm using the "*" (anything/everything) wildcard character. W...

how i can make the numbers
hi i am fatih fistly sorry my english is not good my trouble is haw can i will write the number of the contribution for example 1.000.000.000 =yaziyla(b42) (one milyar) and tahan my office version is turkish version thank you so your company will interesting my problem Fatih, If I understand you correctly, you want a formula to translate numbers to words (in Turkish). Laurent Longre has a language version of an function which offers this capability. It is at http://longre.free.fr/english/ I don't know if it supports Turkish, but if not, send me the Turkish words for all...

Can you make a crossword puzzle by putting the words in?
I have to make a crossword puzzle for one of my classes, and was wondering if there is a program on my computer that will show me how to make the crossword puzzles. If you can help that would be great. Perhaps this MS link would be of interest: http://www.microsoft.com/education/Crossword.aspx "Design a Crossword Puzzle in Microsoft Excel" -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1° 22' N 103° 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Kat" wrote: > I have to make a crossword puzzle for one of my classes, and was wondering if > there is ...

excel chart showing movable graph at what point we make a profit
in a business would like to make a chart based on accumulated Earnings & Profit/Loss for year to date, perhaps movable showing our break even point and by moving chart to a another earnings figure what profit we should make. For example put in earnings for YTD Profit/Loss YTD then I can move the earnings part of the chart to show what our profit would be for a given earnings figure. Alternatively If For example if we earn $200 for year so far and profit is $0 but any amount over that is 18% profit so I can move chart line to say $240 and it will say what profit I will make. Hope ...

Importing a table from Access query
What is the quickest and easiest way to do the above? Thanks in advance. Hi The way I usually do this is run the select query, click on the top-right box (which selects all records) and use Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste into my workbook. An alternative is to right-click on the query in the Database Window and left-click on Export. In the Save As dialog box, select ..xls type. -- Andy. "Trish" <Trish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BF3DE22-6590-4CAD-9EE1-FC978A3BB63B@microsoft.com... > What is the quickest and easiest way to do the above? >...

how do you make pictures your slide background
iam am trying to make a map of the hundred years war my actual background not tryng to make a picture slideshow in ppt. 2003, in the same way you can change the back ground fill or make a whole new slide design also how do you make i template in ppt. i kinda forgot This should get you started: Design efficiently with masters: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC011536491033 Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "ppthelp" <ppthelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Adobe Flash Player and 64 bit Windows 7
I am trying to view the Lulu demonstration but cannot. I am using Windows 7 and IE 64 bit and apparently I need to run the 32 bit to see the demo. I don't know how to. Any help would be appreciated. John, For the time being there is no 64-bit flash player for IE 64-bit. http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html You need to install the 32-bit flash plug-in and active-x from here: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html After that you should be able to see your demonstration using IE 32-bit in Windows 7 64-bit. Carlos "John Melchitt" wrote: > ...

Outlook keeps making itself Default
Hi, Everytime I start Outlook it takes over as default for email and addresses even though I have that option unchecked in outlook, and in IE I set OE Express as default, yet each time I launch outlook it takes over as Default, any ideas TIA Wayne ...

HOWTO Make CDialog's with ActiveX in a LIB.
HOWTO Make CDialog's with ActiveX in a LIB. Please help, I'm having a heck of a time trying to get a CDialog derrived class host a single ActiveX control (the CWebBrowser control), from a static LIB. When the OnInitDialog for the class call's CDialog::OnInitDialog it bombs inside the DoDataExchange for the DDX_Control of the control. Specifically at dlgdata.cpp line 43, with the following ASSERT: TRACE(traceAppMsg, 0, "Error: no data exchange control with ID 0x%04X.\n", nIDC); The reason why this ASSERT fails is because the CDialog's "m_pCtrlCont" i...

How do I make this formula?
I have an Excel worksheet to track my 401k performance. I have a row for Date, the Balance corresponding to each date, Contributions, a formula to calculate my Total Contributions, and a formula to calculate my Total Gain/Loss. My question is, how to I get my Gain/Loss formula to update corresponding to a new Date/Balance? Is there a formula function to make the formula ignore Column data in the previous Rows? Thanks! There will be, just add/subtract items from that row. Can you show us an example with data. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) &...

can I make cell "yes" equal 1, "no" equal 0
in another cell? =IF(AND(A1<>"yes",A1<>"no"),"",(A1="yes")*1+(A1="no")*0) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "can I make cell yes equal 1, no equa" <can I make cell "yes" equal 1, "no" equa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E222344-E390-4D39-B82D-39586CC55A64@microsoft.com... > Picky but I don't think that you need the " +(A1="no")*0 " Just =IF(AND(A1<>"yes",A1<>"no"),"&quo...

Reading empty query returns
When I open a form that has a bound query as the record source, no data appears (including the control objects of the form) if the query's select statement does not finds records that match the criteria I specify. This causes a problem in my VBA code as the variable I use to check the number of records returned by the query does not seem to be able to read empty query returns, even if I use isnull. So I guess I am asking how can I get Access to read an empty result set in VBA from a SQL select statement that is run??? Here is part of my code for this: DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName2, , ...

Query Flaw???
I need only one value from an aggregate Query - TheStores, which means the Number of Inspections in a "From - To" Timeframe. I use that as part of a calculation. The "Inspections" table contains only a Store and an InspectionDate. It gives me the result I need...but no Join...the Query has several other Fields from "Randy_F_FindFreq", but has been trimmed as an example here. SELECT Randy_F_FindFreq.AAll, Randy_Insp.TheStores, Round([AAll]/[TheStores],4) AS PerAll FROM Randy_F_FindFreq, Randy_Insp; Is this "sound"? TIA - Bob Without a join yo...

POS is making me angry!!!
This program has not seemes to work correctly since the day I bought it. The problem I am having recently is NOTHING will apply. For example: I want to make a buy X get Y discount to apply automatically during a transaction. I set up the discount apply all the items I want to it, and edit it in the item properties, but it won't apply during the transaction. I need 2 receipts to print automatically on a sales transaction. I change that in the receipt format in Manager, but POS still won't print 2 receipts. It's very irritating, I've restarted all the programs and even r...

Still column space after making row group hidden
In a SSRS 2008 report I have a number of parent level row groups which the previous group set the hidden value of the child group. I have the canshrink set to True of the cells however this still leaves a blank space where the group data was. Is it possible to remove this blank space from the report when that row group is hidden in a tablix? ...

Exchange System Management tools #2
I have the Exchange 2003 system managemnt tools installed. I was was wondering if I needed to install sp1, sp2 for exchange 2003 since I have the exchange tools even though I do not have the server itelf on this computer. Yes, if you have sp1 installed on Exchange you should install sp1 on your workstation. Without it, you could risk corrupting your DB. Clayton "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:834F0976-1AE6-45C4-8268-BBD53EFBDC00@microsoft.com... >I have the Exchange 2003 system managemnt tools installed. I was was > ...

Microsoft Query #8
I'm using Excel to query an oracle database. When I go to Microsoft Query to edit my query, I can't view my criteria or tables. I click on the view menu and am unable to select view "criteria" or "tables". Thus, all that shows up in the screen is the data in my query. This has happend to me before. Can anybody help me? I was able to answer my own question. It seems when query is complicated enough, you are unable to view the criteria, since you are now using SQL to query the data. It seems that if you click on the SQL button and scroll down, delete th...

Totals Query Help!
Hi, I have a table with the following fields: Manufacturer Model Value SoldMonth What I'm trying to do is write a query that will give me an average Value for each month, but I want the average to be based only on records where the Model is consistent across all months. So if Model x is missing from one or more months all records for that model would be excluded from all the overall Monthly averages. So the query will only average records where the Model is present in each month. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Regards.....Jason It'll help us if you can ...

Need help with the query.
How can I get desire results below. I cannot seem to figure this out. Any help is greatly appreciate. IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Temp', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Temp GO CREATE TABLE #Temp ( UserHistoryId INT NULL, UserId VARCHAR(6) NULL, EventDate DATETIME NULL ) GO INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (664, 'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00008eac00000000)) INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (1014, 'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00009c2600ef152a)...

String representation of XML from System.Xml.XmlTextWriter
Is there anyway to get the XML string representation from the XmlTextWriter object? I created a function to create an XML using this object, but I need to send back an XML as the return value of this function. But I am not sure how to do this. Sub getXML() Dim objXMLWriter As New System.Xml.XmlTextWriter(w, Text.Encoding.UTF8) objXMLWriter.WriteStartDocument() objXMLWriter.WriteStartElement("firstElement") objXMLWriter.WriteStartElement("SecondElement") objXMLWriter.WriteElementString("ThirdELement", "Just text&qu...

Force data type from Text to Memo in a simple Make Table Query
I'm concatenating fields of various data types that upon completion sometimes reaches around 500 characters. Not huge, but larger than the Text limitation to which is what Access 2007 of course converts this. How can I force the data type to be Memo while I'm in the query so the resulting table displays all the data without any truncation. -- TIA Eric S UPRR I don't believe you can. I think you'll have to create the table first, and then append to it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "E...

One of the System Attendant's task is blocked. Function: CMonitoringTask::Work
Hi All, Any help on this is very much appreciated!! Right, here goes! I have two exchange servers which are both running on Win 2k3 SP1. Exchange is 2003 SP1. One of my exchange servers comes to a halt and the only way to get it back up and running is by hard resetting the server! When this has been rebooted the server works fine and reports no errors in the logs after the reboot. However, I am getting the following event logs showing errors prior to reboot: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 1031 Date: 16/10/2006 Time: 1:35:46 AM User: N/A Com...

move SQL to dedicated 64 bit server
Hi, I have a 32 bit Windows 2003 server with GP 9 and SQL 2005 installed. I would like to move the SQL databses to a dedicated Windows 2008 64 bit SQL 2005 server. I would like to leave GP where it is, but move the SQL database to the new server for performance and backup purposes. is there a KB on how to do this or can anyone help point me in the right direction? thanks Simon, You can find a link to the KB article on how to perform this operation on my blog at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-transfer-microsoft-dynamics-gp.html You may also want to look into the...