M`I'5.Persec ution . wh y th e security services?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-= why. the security services? -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

You may ask, why do I think the "they" referred to. are the security
services? Is there any evidence that there is a single source, as. opposed
to a loosely based "whispering. campaign" amongst many people? Even if there
is a single. source, is there any evidence that "they" are professional
"buggers" as opposed to amateurs, or perhaps people working. for a privately
funded. organization?

a). As to the question of a single source versus something more fragmented;
it is quite obvious that there is a single source from the way the. campaign
has been carried out. Since. things have been repeated verbatim which were
said in my home, there must be. one group which does the watching and
listening. Since on several. occasions (mainly during travel) people have
been planted in close proximity and rehearsed in what. they were to say, it
follows that someone. must have done the planning for that, and again a
single source. is indicated.

b) So why couldn't it be amateurs? Why couldn't. it be a private
organisation, for. example a private detective agency paid to manage the
campaign and undertake. the technical aspects? Some detective agencies are
unscrupulous as has been. proved on the occasions in the past when they've
been. exposed or caught; they too can have access to the bugging technology
deployed; and there are reported cases of MI5 paying private. eyes to do
their dirty work (against peace. campaigners and similar enemies of the
state) on the understanding that if they were caught then they could. deny
all knowledge. Why couldn't that. be the case?

The main factor pointing. to direct security service involvement (as opposed
to. amateurs or MI5 proxies) is the breadth of their access to the media in
particular, and the fact. that the television companies are so involved in
the campaign. The. BBC would not directly invade someone's home themselves,
since it. would not be within their remit to allocate personnel or financial
resources to do so.. An organisation of their stature would not take part in
a campaign set up by private sources. The. only people they would take
material from would be the security services, presumably on. the assumption
that if the cat ever flew. out of the bag yowling it would be MI5 who would
take. the consequences.

State sponsorship for these acts of psychological. terrorism is also
indicated by duration; support for over six. years for a team of three or
four people would be beyond the. means and will of most private sources.
The viciousness of the slanders. and personal denigration also points to
MI5; they traditionally "protect" the British state from. politicians of the
wrong hue by character assassination, and in this case. are using their
tried and tested methods to murder. with words an enemy they have invented
for. themselves.

And there are precedents.. Diana and Hewitt were alleged to have been filmed
"at it" by an Army intelligence team which. had operated in Northern
Ireland, these allegations were made by someone. called Jones who had been
on the team. His statements were denied by the defence establishment. who
tried. to character-assassinate by describing him as the "Jones twins".
Funny how if you tell. the truth, then you must be ill, isn't it? Thought
only communists. behaved like that?

Hewitt later said that he'd been spoken to by someone in. the army who
revealed the existence of videotapes of him and Diana, and that the. tapes
would be published if any. attempt was made by them to resume their
association.

mfifemve

For starters, this is not the forum for your political rants.
Secondly, my friend, you repeated posts would indicate you suffer from
paranoia.  I seriously suggest you seek professional help.
--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

"mfifemve@hotmail.com" wrote:

> [...]
> wrong hue by character assassination, and in this case. are using their
> tried and tested methods to murder. with words an enemy they have invented
> for. themselves.
>
> And there are precedents.. Diana and Hewitt were alleged to have been filmed
> "at it" by an Army intelligence team which. had operated in Northern
> Ireland, these allegations were made by someone. called Jones who had been
> on the team. His statements were denied by the defence establishment. who
> tried. to character-assassinate by describing him as the "Jones twins".
> Funny how if you tell. the truth, then you must be ill, isn't it? Thought
> only communists. behaved like that?
>
> Hewitt later said that he'd been spoken to by someone in. the army who
> revealed the existence of videotapes of him and Diana, and that the. tapes
> would be published if any. attempt was made by them to resume their

How can i schedule my e-mails ???
I want to send an e-mail but, want to schedule it, so it should be send automatically, for example 2 hours later! I hope i could make myself clear ? Thanks... Yes, type the email like you would normally, go into message options and look in the delivery options and schedule it not to be delivered before whatever time you chose. >-----Original Message----- >I want to send an e-mail but, want to schedule it, so it should be send >automatically, for example 2 hours later! > >I hope i could make myself clear ? > >Thanks... > > >. > ...

How can i get my e-mail
Hi there, problem is this, when i m joing my computer to the new domain, i lost all e-mail in outlook 2000. how can i get them from old domain.I can rejoin the old domain.Can any body help, it will be greatly appriciated. Syed When you join the new domain it creates a new SID for you. Thus, you are essentially logging on as a different, new user. Your email is stored as a .pst file. You need to check your settings in your old domain to find out where your .pst file was being stored. (You can do this by joining the old domain, opening outlook, and going to Tools-Options-MailSetup-D...

GP 9.0 security on "Reports/Report list"
I cannot seem to find where to umark the security for the "Report list" under the Reports menu (in say the Sales or the Inventory menu). Also, where is the security, under reports, for "Service Call Management", "Contract Administration"..."Depot Management" Thanks On Jan 31, 3:37 pm, Glen <G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot seem to find where to umark the security for the "Report list" under > the Reports menu (in say the Sales or the Inventory menu). > > Also, where is the security, under reports, for &qu...

saving e-mails when upgrading from a trial version
We had a pre-release version of Outlook and now purchased a (volume license) Outlook 2003. When installing, a screen pops up saying that the computer detected a trial version which it must first uninstall before installing this product. I'm afraid to uninstall as I do not want to lose my old e-mails. What do I need to do to ensure that I do not lose my old e-mails and what do I need to do to transfer those e-mails to my new product? Will all this happen automatically? You won't lose your old emails. If you want to be doubly safe, find a file with the extension of .pst and back...

Writing a resume I'm not sure what I write in objectives
I'm new to the whole resume writing thing and in the program it asks me to write in my objective I actually have no idea what that means! Is it the job I'm applying for or what I hope to bring to a job or a cover letter? some one must be able to help :) "LaLuna" <LaLuna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAC26E4C-DD59-4E27-91A2-B3FC88B75C24@microsoft.com... > I'm new to the whole resume writing thing and in the program it asks > me to > write in my objective I actually have no idea what that means! Is it > the job > I'm apply...

Account Level Security Mass Assignment by Segment ID
Organizational Structure Mass Assignment of restrictions by range of Segment IDs has an obtuse logic. Contrary to Mass Modify and Report Option ranges elsewhere in GP, multiple ranges within the same Segment ID are allowed (a good feature) as an AND restriction, but ranges of different Segment IDs do not restrict as an AND, they act as an OR, independent of each other, resulting in no restrictions at all. One segment's restrictions override the other's. Restricting by Account range only works if the ordre of the segments agrees with your restrictions. If Division then Depart...

virus
Got that virus which inserts a window into my browsers (Opera and Firefox), suggesting to send a SMS somewhere to get e removal code - how is this virus called and what are the remedies? uninstalled browsers, run Dr Web CureIt, installed browsers - did not help "aa" <aa@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uTqiPjftKHA.4568@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Got that virus which inserts a window into my browsers (Opera and Firefox), > suggesting to send a SMS somewhere to get e removal code - how is this virus > called and what are the remedies? > > ...

x-y coordinates a character in DrawText()
I'm using DrawText() to output a long string (several paragraphs). Everything works great, but I need to know x-y coordinates of any given character in the string as it's drawn by DrawText(): GetCRectOfChar(int nChar, �) or GetCPointOfChar(int nChar, �) Does anybody have a function that does that and takes into account the fact that the text is multiline? Take a look at CDC::GetCharacterPlacement(....); AliR. "Lance Lee" <llprog2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e84997ec.0410312205.252d05c@posting.google.com... > I'm using DrawText() to output a long st...

Memcpy problem! Plz help me, I'm totally stuck here :(
Hey, Currently im working on a project where a dynamic database is created in memory, the database can be of any size both in the amount of rows aswell as in the amount of columns. The database is filled with data from a mdb-file. During this process i use the following lines to copy the data from the db-file into memory: case dbInteger: (((MEMFIELD*)(((MEMROW*)(mRec->Table))[x]).Field)[y]).Value = new int; memcpy((int*)(((MEMFIELD*)(((MEMROW*)(mRec->Table))[x]).Field)[y]).Value, (int*)varValue.intVal, sizeof(int)); case dbLong: (((MEMFIELD*)(((MEMROW*)(...

link of same service side
hi all, could anyone please give me some link from where I can get prompt answer of any technical question (like VC++, Linux, Media SDK etc...) thanks in advance. pavel. ...

Not able to get items from Outlook Inbox from Windows Service using VB.NET
I have a Windows Service which is setup and running properly, well, at least it execute my RunThrougInbox method when it is supposed to be. The problem I am having though is that when my RunThroughInbox method is executing, it seems to stop when it gets to the "PROBLEM ON THIS NEXT LINE:" line. I am writing each step of the way to the event viewer window and my logs are mysteriously stopping. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks Here is a portion of my code to help with any resolutions or ideas. Protected Overrides Sub OnStart(ByVal args() As String) Dim cbTimer As...

Security Q?
I am having my business email forwarded to my home. I cannot open any of them since OE says that they are unsafe. How do I change my security settings to allow these emails to be opened? Is there any way to allow email from a specific address to always "come through"? Thanks Paul This Newsgroup addresses issues regarding MS Office Outlook. Outlook Express issues are addressed in a separate Newsgroup. "Paul Paulsen" <mapapaulsen@comcast.net> wrote in message news:PPCdnelaZIsMM4bfRVn-oQ@comcast.com... >I am having my business email forwarded to my home. > I c...

CRM 4 Security Role Documentation project
All, I am working on a documentation project for our CRM users' security roles and wondered if there was a way to run a report showing each CRM security role and their associated permissions. Based on knowledge I have already gained, this will probably have to be gleaned from the SQL tables. That being said, does anyone know which tables to start with to find this data? -- Thanks and have a great day! Mike Although the User Summary Report will give you a list of security roles/user, it won't detail out the exact levels/privileges. For this you will need to go into a few tab...

MSN Bill Pay Service fee
Looking at the MSN Bill Pay web site there seems to be no mention of any cost or fees anywhere I could find. I spent 20 minutes probing around because I am sure there's a fee. In the FAQ there is mention of service fees but never says how much. How much? On Oct 19, 5:33 pm, "Mark Draft" <mdra...@here.net> wrote: > Looking at the MSN Bill Pay web site there seems to be no mention of any > cost or fees anywhere I could find. I spent 20 minutes probing around > because I am sure there's a fee. In the FAQ there is mention of service fees > but never says ...

Why does Visio update with each received e-mail?
I just setup my Outlook mail account. Every time it downloads a new message it goes though "Please wait while Windows configures MS Visio" befiore the message is actually down-loaded. Why does this do this each time? ...

OutLook 2002
Is there an option to convert all *incoming* E-mail to Plain Text in Outlook 2002? TIA. -- Regards, Allan C Check out http://support.microsoft.com/?id=307594 "Allan C" <proven_solutions@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u5OnrLRSGHA.1780@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there an option to convert all *incoming* E-mail to Plain Text in > Outlook 2002? > > TIA. > > -- > > Regards, > > Allan C > > Thank you for the quick reply. I will forward your link to the individuals with the issue. -- Regards, Allan C "Noel All" &l...

Newbie Question open a web service in excel
Ok here is where I am at.... I have created a web service in vs 2005. I have tested it and have been able to bind the content to a gridview....... below is my code: using System.Data.SqlClient; /// <summary> /// Summary description for dbconn /// </summary> [WebService(Namespace = "http://tempuri.org/")] [WebServiceBinding(ConformsTo = WsiProfiles.BasicProfile1_1)] public class dbconn : System.Web.Services.WebService { [WebMethod] public DataSet GetTitleAuthors() { SqlConnection myConnection = new SqlConnection("Data Source=JEREMY1;Initial C...

use child class as base class in service call
Hi, I know this is basic OO concept , and not a problem in local calls. I know The base type can specify the derived class as a known type using the KnownTypeAttribute. What about the opposite? I want to use a derived class instance as parameter to a WCF service method, and all properties I need is really in base class, so I just want to use it as base class, but I get an error: "....is not expected. Add any types not known statically to the list of known types - for example, by using the KnownTypeAttribute attribute or by adding them to the list of known types p...

change service account admin's password on exchange 2003
Hi...we have to change the exchange 2003's service account admin's password. would they cause any problem? what will be the steps in order to zero downtime? Thanks, fshguo. Exchange 2000/2003 Services use Local System Account so the only issue would be third party programs. You can go to Services Control Applet and in the Log On As Column look for the Administrator, these are the Services you will need to update with new password. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "fshguo" <fshguo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:...

XP Service Pack 2
Hi I have had trouble with my PC and ran the windows xp repair. All went well until it tried to update to XP Service Pack 2. It gets as far as "Creating Cabinets" "Details - Running process before install" The blue bar only moves about an eighth and stops. Any idea whats causing this problem please? ...

http://forex-inside.com/?ref=2851993 �������� �������� � E-gold 2.5% ����� ��� ��� ������ � 25.02.2006 Principal 110.00 US$ Profit 0.42 US$ Daily Interest 2.5 % Daily Profit 2.7 US$ Daily Referral Interest 0.5 % Daily Referrals Profit ��� US$ Total Daily Profit 2.7 US$ Total referral commission earned ��� US$ Total principals commission earned 140.2 US$ Summary earnings 140.2 US$ Total amount withdrawn 136.0 US$ Total deposit from profit ��� US$ ...

CrystalAPS service
Hi, When I try to execute any report with Microsoft CRM, I get the following message: "Microsoft CRM Crystal Reports Logon Error. Please Verify That You Have Enough Crystal Licenses". I am to verify the CrystalAPS service and this is starting never is started. Thanks in Advanced Carlos Hi Carlos. Make sure the APS (and other Crystal services) is running - also check your SQL services - a failure on of these can lead to a failure on APS. Also check your event viewer to see where and when the failure is occuring. Pete "Carlos" wrote: > > Hi, > > Whe...

How do avoid 'Y' when deleting highlighted text in WORD?
I haveWORD 2003 and need to unset the option to prompt for a 'Y' everytime I highlight text for deleting and the ten push Del key. I need to find where to unset the parameter requiring this every time as I just want to highlight text for deletion and delete it wit a single key depress of DEL key From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab and uncheck the boxes for: Help for WordPerfect users and Navigation keys for WordPerfect users -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on...

E-mail help
How can someone stop sending the same message everytime that person logs on to outlook? Unfortunately, I'm the one receiving this message Is the message 'stuck' in their Outbox? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03b601c39f27$5a3c2d60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How can someone stop sending the same message everytime > that person logs on to outlook? Unfortunately, I'm the > one receiving this message ...

E-mail activities
Our CRM hasn't connected with exchange server yet. For that reason I can not send an email from CRM tools. I am using my outlook. However I want to show my this activities in CRM. But I can not close activities cause of the not sending... Are there any solutions to close the email activities except sending? You can actually send emails within CRM without connecting it to Exchange. CRM email sends thru SMTP. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Gabrish" <Gabrish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...