Linking Check Boxes or List Box to Query

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me out here as I am pulling my hair out.

I have a form that has unbound fields as follows
Text Box - Start Date
Text Box - End Date
Combo Box - Call Type

and a button that runs the query which includes the fields
Call Date - Between [forms]![FrmMarketingStats]![txtCallDateStart] And
[forms]![FrmMarketingStats]![txtCallDateEnd]
Call Type - [forms]![FrmMarketingStats]![cboCallType]
Company (no criteria required)
Successful (this is the part I need help with)

The available options for Succesful are - Yes, No or n/a

I can achieve this by adding a combo box (cboSuccess) listing Yes, No or n/a
and this works perfectly with the criteria
[forms]![FrmMarketingStats]![cboSuccess]

BUT, what I really need is to be able to select multiple items, ie show me
all calls that have Yes or No entered. I have inserted a Listbox and set it
to accept multiple entries, but for some reason my query does not like
this...... what do I do??? please can someone help me out here, I'm going
crazy!

Thanks

Keeping rows together after link
I have spreadsheet that has several columns that link to anothe spreadsheet.This is G1:P100. My A,B,C,D columns is where I pu information related to the information in G-P. For instance, G-P link to a students information. It changes all the time. In A-D I hav columns to input criteria for each student. The problem is that whe the link updates the criteria and the student info end up on diffren rows now. For instance If B1 is " Has Housing" and G1 is " Steve" afte the update " Steve" might move to G3 and the "Has Housing" does no move with it -- Message...

Some Contacts List messages going into Junk Mail folder
My wife and I use the same computer, and we have our separate email addresses set up in WLM. We also share the Contacts folder. Starting about a month or two ago, many of the messages from my wife's friends, who are in our Contacts folder, have been going repeatedly into her Junk Mail folder. Even clicking of the Not Junk option has failed to stem this flow. I have not had this experience with my email messages. What might we be missing in our setup? Gordon Biggar Hotmail type accounts for both email addresses ? - Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com *Note: All Hotmai...

Can I embed a clickable link that includes command line arguments?
I 'm familiar with the process of embedding a clickable link to a file located on a share accessible to the recipient, and do so regularly by using a UNC formatted path: \\ServerName\Path\to the \location\of the\file (Interesting ... the "<" ">" I wrapped the above line in dissappeared as soon as I entered the close bracket. In Outlook [plain text] I'm not used to that happening.) My question: is it possible to do the same thing to launch a .exe (or ..cmd) with command line arguments? Something like: \\UNC Path\Executable /argument1 /a...

Discount Lists 01-28-05
Hey all, First time posting here! Have an issue with a discount list not applying to a Price List Item. It seems to be applied to the PLI, but when I bring up a quote, and say order 5 of something, they are still at the same unit price as if I ordered 1. Is there another place where I need to define the discount list? Also, is there a good CRM site that lists some FAQs or just a good site on CRM? Thanks! Michael Hi Michael When you open the discount price item under the price list is the discount list specified here? Thats quite a tongue twister! To answer your query on other ...

Can I add a domain to the Blocked Senders list?
I am just getting used to Outlook 2003 and trying to make use of the SP{AM filter. I see that when I right click on a message that one of the options id to add a sender to the "Blocked Senders List" Is there a way that I can also include the option to block a domain? Thanks Dunc Dunc wrote: > Is there a way that I can also include the option to block a domain? There is an easy way, if you're running Outlook 2003+SP1. Dunc wrote: > Is there a way that I can also include the option to block a domain? Right-click on any e-mail, choose (menu) Junk Mail, Junk Mail...

HTTP link troubles
When I am using outlook express and recive andemail with a HTTP link ihave troulble opening it,. When I click on the blue http link it opens up in Netscape not in Internet Exployer Browser. I know I have a setting wrong but for the life of me cannot find how to switch it. Please help Windows Explorer->Tools->Folder Options->File Types. Edit what the http: urls open with. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without rea...

Locking a Marketing List
I can't find any information about what it means to Lock a marketing list. I've searched the KB, the web, the Help, and the marketing automation training materials, but have not found any references to this and how it's used. What does this mean? Steve, Flagging a Marketing List as "locked" turns off the Manage Members functionality. It prevents you from being able to use the Advanced Find controls for adding, removing and evaluating marketing list members from the marketing list screens as well as selecting records from a list view and adding them to that list. Ho...

Outlook 2000 Starts with Information Box
On some computers running NT4 and Exchange 5.5 with XP pro Clients A message box appears about macros added to additional files, why does this box appear? and how do I stop it from appearing every time I sart Outlook 2000? Please state the full error you get. You can control macro's in Outlook by Tools-> Macro-> Security -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the new...

External Link-help!
Hi there, I am trying to get rid of an external link to my excel spreadsheet that I created. When I email the excel file to a coworker, the file asks to update links. But, I want to get rid of all the links so that when others open it, the message will not come up. Under the Edit menu, the Links option is not highlighted. Somehow, the external link got embedded into the file, and I need a solution to delete it out. My job is depending on this resolution! Thanks, Tina I could really use some help! Try Bill Manville's addin. It'll find those pesky ones. Findlink.zip ...

Combo Box from data in another tab
Is it possible to create a combo box from data that's in another tab? I have a combo box that's from data in hidden columns. But now I need to move all that hidden data to another tab in the same file. But when I go into properties and go to the ListFillRange option, it won't let me enter another tab name. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200508/1 I have called data from another tab with a combo box by doing th following: First - name the range of the data on the other tab. This can be don with the shortcut on the toolbar (l...

storing multiple list selections in access
i have 2 tables, table a and table b. is it possibile for a control bound to table a (a list box, with multiple selections eneabled) to be able to select multiple records from table b, and store them? i.e. table A record 1 has table B records 1,2,3,4,8,12, and so on selected while Table A record 2 only has table B records 3, 8 and 15 selected, and so on.. is there some way to store those selections within table A? for those curious, i'm making a character sheet for an RPG.. table A is the actual sheet, while B is the list of spells.. i'm looking for a way to store which spells each ...

How to find a value with multi-column, multi-record list
I have a spreadsheet with $costs arranged according to values in both rows and columns. How do I create drop down lists for both the rows and columns and then return the cell value? eg if I have 5 rows (2-6) and 6 columns (B-G) with costs arranged in each cell within this group how do I create drop downs for each selection, 2-6 and B-G, and return the value to a selected cell. In a typical table of this nature there would be descriptive row and column headers. To do a lookup on this table you would then look for the intersection of a specific row header and a specific column ...

Link subform ID control
Link subform ID control Using Access =9203=85 I have a form with one subform. The subform holds an ID field/control (called synopsisID) and a textbox for narrative entries (memo datatype called synopsis). The main form and subform are properly linked in the Child/Master field setting (synopsisID to synopsisID). My question/issue is how to update the synopsisID textbox on the main form when it=92s assigned (by autonum) in the subform. I tried the after update event of the synopsisID on the subform, but couldn=92t get it to populate the main form. Maybe there=92s a better ...

query-based distribution group not showing in Outlook
Software: Exchange 2003 standard and Outlook 2003 I have created a query-based distribution group and it isn't showing up in Outlook Address Book. If I create Distribution groups they show up in the Address Book. How do I get the query based groups to show in the Address Book? Under Exchange Advanced I have confirmed that the check box to hide list is unchecked. Thanks, Colin M. On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:54:52 -0800, "Colin" <legendsfan@nospam.nospam> wrote: >Software: Exchange 2003 standard and Outlook 2003 > >I have created a query-based distribution ...

Check Number format
In Great Plains our checks were initially set up with 20 zeros. For some reason when running the Vendor check request report on some of the PC’s (on screen and to the printer) the entire check number does not show up so it was requested that we remove 8 of the leading zeros. I went into Cards>>Financial>>Checkbook and pulled up the appropriate checkbook and removed the leading zeros from Next Check Number and Next Deposit. When I print the report, the zeros are still visible. Am I changing the correct field or will this change not affect existing numbers in the report I...

Data entered from list automatically enters number in another cell
I am using Excel 2007 and here is an simplified example of what I need. Items Price Potatoes 4.35 Apples 5.55 Oranges 7.95 Onions 4.55 Carrots 3.75 Items Column is List for Valid entries in table below Prices are the numbers I want entered when I enter the Item If I enter Oranges from Dropdown List in A16 , I want Excel to automatically enter the number 7.95 3 columns over in D16,or if it is quite a bit easier, just 1 column over in cell B16 Example of table I want: My Entries: Excel Enters ...

Link Help!!!
hi, How can I add or remove link from “My Work” under workplace, like Calendar or Reports...? And where the file sitelog.xml?? thnx, ...

imported distributions lists show as contacts
Client exported his Contacts containing several Distribution Lists, then imported into a new system. Teh imported DL's show up as separate Contact Lists...how, why, and more importantly, is there a simplified way to correct? Version of Outlook they were exported from and imported into? How did you import them? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net ...

Sorting lists side by side to match variables
Hello everyone, I have a problem that I need to find a solution for. I have a list o all the stores with a particular trait that carry my at least one of m items. Then, I have a list for each item with all the stores tha carry that particular item. What I want to do is sort this data s that the store numbers under each item are matched up with th corresponding store numbers in the master store list. I'll give you a example of the problem. Here is what the data looks like now: Master Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Item 4 1 2 3 1 3 2 4 2 4 3 4 4 And here is what I would like it to look...

List of File Extensions
Is there a list somewhere that contains the file extensions used in Office 2003 applications? I need to backup files before re-installing my OS. These include files that store settings, customizations, macros, Outlook address books, etc. ...

Query Question... 03-06-10
I have this expression to get all data before "50 underscores" Expr1: Left([Job_Operation.Note_Text],InStr(1,[Job_Operation.Note_text],"_________________________________________________",1)-2) & "" & DLookUp("[Note_Text]","Operation","[Operation]='H.T. 01'") ie: First Line "Blah" 'CR' Second Line ___________ 'CR' Third Line "Blah" The text after the underline is getting replaced by 'H.T. 01'. I seem to be getting additional Chariage Returns left behind. I h...

Query related to
Hi In yy MFC based SDI multithreaded application i am getting the following error: Debug Assertion Failed! File:dbgheap.c Line:1044 Expression:__CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData) Now i dont see a reason that y am i getting this error. The scenario is as follows: Step 1 --> I execute my SDI App (main thread). Step 2 --> I start some process in another UI thread. After running it for some time i stop it by pressing the Stop toolbar button. In the toolbar handler function, this UI thread is being successfully destroyed. Now i again start some process in my main thread. In the function t...

Typing text is impossibly slow in text boxes when in publishing layout
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I try to type or edit text in a text box in a template document (a newsletter template) the typing, editing, deleting, backspacing or what ever, is absolutely impossibly slow. Am I doing something wrong or do I have something set up wrong. If it remains this way I will not be able to work in this program. Apart from using Publishing Layout View, I suspect you are not doing anything wrong. Publishing Layout View requires very powerful hardware, and even then it tends to crash a lot. If I were you...

Queries not working after compiling the DB
I have built a Database and spilitted into FE & BE. in the FE i got 2 forms that are based on queries and used for searching. I made MDE file and used startup option to remove admin options so noone can change the DB. Now when i copy the MDE file on different PCs on network to access the BE on server I have noticed that Search option that are based on the queries is not working. Any Idea? while the same file is working fine on my computer. I have made sure everything else is fine. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200705/1...

spell checking on MSN not available
How do I get spell check to work on MSN premium internet service with pc running windows 7 and office 2007? Did you think about asking MSN support instead of in an Office newsgroup? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "guidolo" <guidolo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:038902A5-FD2D-4F95-8A14-33F5ACE31DCF@microsoft.com... > How do I get spell check to work on MSN premium internet service with pc > running windows 7 and office 2007? Try microsoft.public.msn.dis...