Is ther a like function RAT() in VBA for Access 2003 as in .net?

Hello,

I'm looking for a function in Access 2003 VBA that would act like RAT()
fuction in .net.  However, it must be called within a query statment.

Thanks A Lot.

Daniel.

What does the RAT( ) function do in .Net?

--
Email address is not valid.
Please reply to newsgroup only.

"Something like RAT() Function" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a function in Access 2003 VBA that would act like RAT()
> fuction in .net.  However, it must be called within a query statment.
>
> Thanks A Lot.
>
> Daniel.
instrrev() will suit your needs I believe.

Cheers,
Jason Lepack

On Apr 26, 11:08 am, Something like RAT() Function <Something like
RAT() Funct...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a function in Access 2003 VBA that would act like RAT()
> fuction in .net.  However, it must be called within a query statment.
>
> Thanks A Lot.
>
> Daniel.

0
Jason

Move mailboxes from original Exchange 2003 server
I am moving from 1 Exchange 2003 server to another - due to horsepower. Do I still need to go through this - http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822931. I am just moving resources one server to another and deleting / uninstalling the original Exchange 2003 server. Thx. Yes you need to follow that article if you intend to remove the first server. Nue "YONAS" <yonas@msn.com> wrote in message news:evQWaBQhGHA.4284@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I am moving from 1 Exchange 2003 server to another - due to horsepower. Do >I still need to go through...

Export or Print multiple reports from one Access Report by Group
I have a sales report that is grouped by Salesperson. Each salesperson has multiple pages of the report and I need to either print it or export it to PDF as individual reports for each salesperson. Is there a way to export/print the report into seperate reports for each Salesperson? Thanks. I am pretty new to Access, but I have figured out how to get the report in the structure I want it. I just can't get the information out of the program in the format. I can print as one PDF document and then go and cut that up in Adobe, but I wanted to see if Access could do it for me and save ...

Outlook 2003 email #2
i am new to the outlook software; currently beginning to use outlook 2003. i am receiving duplicate emails in my in-box; including all the emails i imported from my web based email, yahoo. how do i fix this problem? many thanks for any and every ones helpful guidance. happy new year, technot -- "the world will not solve it''s current problems with like-minded thinking." -Albert Einstein Not a techie here but I have had the same problem. I think that your Outlook profile is corrupt. You can create a new one and import the messages again from your backup. To create a ...

MS Money 2003 #2
I am trying to load MS Money on my PC running Win 2000. All I get is a menu bar that is minimized in the bottom of my screen. Nothing else. I have close virus check and zonealarm, but I can't get the software to install. ...

Exchange/Outlook 2003
In an effort to make sure we never reach the 16GB threshold for the SBS 2003 Exchange Info Store, I'm looking to setup a GPO to give everyone consistent AutoArchive settings as well as a common location for the PST file. I have already downloaded the Office Administrative Templates for Outlook 2003, so I already have found the settings I want to modify and have made the changes, I just haven't made them live on the domain yet. My thoughts to date: * create two GPOs, one for the PST location, one for the autoarchive settings themselves * set PST location to local drive, or common netw...

Exchange 2003
Howdy: We ahve recently migrated from an existing WinNT4/Exchange 5.5 Installation to a new Win2k3/Exchange 2003 mixed mode installation. All went well with the first server install but I am having problems installing the second and getting it to accept mail probably due to the reasonably complex computing environment. In short: All external mail is first handled via one of six UNIX servesr which does a look up and forwards the mail to the appropriate server in the format user@server.domain.com. This worked well enough with a single server, for the average Exchange customer the UNIX would...

Is this error exchange 2003 based?
HI, I have a ecommerce package that after I submit the form, it usually sends an email, I recenlty moved this site to a new server with Exchange and now when I try and submit, I get this. Exchange 2003 and the website are both on the same W2k3 server. error '8004020f' /ssl/SFLib/mail.asp, line 311 Thanks David Also, In IIS would the application Pool be ExchangeAppPool or the DefaultAppPool being that this program uses CDOSYS. Thanks much "David" <dross@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:#6m611lsEHA.1344@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > HI, I have a ecommerce package ...

Exchange 2003 (SP2) Mailbox Manager Exclusion Question...
I am the admin for a Exchange Server 2003 (SP2) Enviroment and an running into a problem with the Mailbox Manager.. We currently purchased a 3rd party product to archive e-mail outside of the exchange server. Basically a user creates a folder called "Archive" under the root of their folder list in Outlook and then they can create whatever folder structure they like under the folder called "Archive". Any e-mail a user wants to keep over 120 days (the limit we have mail saved on the exchange server) they drag and drop into this archive folder and then the 3rd party pro...

Dialog member function protection
Hello When you subclass CDialog into CMyDialog and know that you won't subclass CMyDialog anymore. Where do you put subsequent utility or misc member functions? In private, protected or public? Is it a matter of style or there is a reason for taking a specific choice? (Knowing that your dialog is not intended to be overwritten). -- Elias They should only be public if you want to allow other parts of your application to access them. A good OOP design should leave as little public members as possible. In general, it's a good idea to leave most hidden members protected. There is ...

Code stops for one user, like it has a breakpoint
I have a user where the code stops at this line like it has a breakpoint, but it doesn't. There is no issue on my system. myUserName = Environ("USERNAME") When the user presses F5, it continues to run. Has anyone seen this and what do I need it to do to run without stopping? Thanks, Barb Reinhardt Barb The only thing that stikes me about this is the case. I run several files in here that are used by about 50 people every days. Environ("UserName") has never given us a problem (note the use of Proper Case rather than your UPPER). -- ...

Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2003 on the same PC
I need to keep Outlook 2002 and install Outlook 2003 but getting message saying Previous verions of Outlook must be removed to install Outlook 2003. Is there a way around this so I can have both versions. Yes you can install outlook 2003 and then reinstall outlook xp "abissoondial@verio.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26b401c3a957$512a2030$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need to keep Outlook 2002 and install Outlook 2003 but > getting message saying Previous verions of Outlook must > be removed to install Outlook 2003. Is there a way &g...

2003 Macro not working in 2007
Can someone please help. I have macro for IE automation in 2003 but I do not know VBA. Here is the code that works in 2003 but will not run in 2007. Does anyone know what the new code would be for Excel 2007. This is the VBA code Dim objIE As Object Set objIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") With objIE .Navigate "http://mywebsite.com" Do While .Busy: DoEvents: Loop Do While .ReadyState <> 4: DoEvents: Loop .Visible = True This is where Excel 2007 gets stuck. Do While .ReadyState <> 4: DoEvents: Loop Then it ge...

How Migrate mail account from SendMail to Exchange 2003
Hi... a new infrastructure has been created,new domain in Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003. I need to migrate the mail accounts that are in a Sendmail to Exchange Server Some idea or suggestion? If you are using Outlook with Sendmail, export the user mailbox to PST file. Once you have the users Exchange Mailbox created, import the PST file into the Exchange Mailbox. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "[TkT]" <TkT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5E545A6-35E8-4F42-8FE0-E43469F21B0A@microsoft.com... > H...

Expected Function or Variable
I recorded a macro in Word 2003 that searches for a word and then applies a character style to that word and to the following word. Then I found the answer on these boards how to loop through the rest of the document. But when I run the macro I get the "expected Function or Variable" error. Could somebody please assist? Thanks in advance. --Sandi Sub SectionStyle() ' ' SectionStyle Macro ' Searches for the word Section and applies the Section character Style to that word and the following word ' With Selection.Find.ClearFormatting Sel...

Long URL hard wrap in plain text e-mails in Outlook 2003
When I send an plain text e-mail in Outlook 2003 containing a long URL (beyond 76 characters), this breaks the long URL where users cannot click on the complete URL. In Outlook Express 6 SP1 I could change the plain text to Quote Printable to avoid this issue. How can I do this in Outlook 2003? I do not want to change the text format from plain text to HTML or Rich Text, I need to use plain text. Thanks. I found my answer and this solves the problem for me in Outlook 2003: Line Wrapping Does Not Appear As Expected When You Send E-Mail Messages in Outlook 2003 http://support.microsoft.c...

Rules and such like
Hi guys, I have an exchange mailbox on server so and so. In this profile i also have access to an additional mailbox called Support. So in outlook i have the following structure: Outlook Today - Mailbox - Me Inbox Calendar etc Mailbox - Support Inbox Personal folder Inbox What i need to do is create a rule that moves any message coming into Mailbox - Support, which has its own email address, to my personal folders inbox. Any rules i create will only seem to work on mail coming into Mailbox - Me. I am an owner of Mailbox - Support but i cannot the fold...

JET/ESE failure when backing up Exchange 2003 Online Stores
Hello, Operating System: Windows 2003 SBS Service Packs: Windows 2003 SP1, Exchange 6.5 SP1, Sharepoint SP1, SBS SP1. Prelim: When performing an online backup, the job fails, logging the following information. ============================= NTBackup Log: ----------------------------- Backup started on 30/07/2005 at 8:41 PM. The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE function call (d). ' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-'The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE function...

Null Return on Count Function
I have the following Query: SELECT IIf(Count(*) Is Null,0,Count(*)) AS [No longer in Facility] FROM Residents GROUP BY Residents.[Last Status Date] HAVING (((Residents.[Last Status Date]) Between [Forms]![Open_PIP Report]![DateStart] And [Forms]![Open_PIP Report]![DateEnd])); The query is still returning a null value. Many of the other queries in my project require this to be at least a zero value to calculate properly. I have tried using the NZ function also. Perhaps I am using it incorrectly....any ideas? Hi - I don't quite understand your question. First, Count(*) never retu...

Money 2004 oddity with downloaded Schwab Access transactions
I've been using Money 99-2003 with a Schwab Access (checking) account since 1999 with no problems online, download only. After installing 2004, when I finish accepting online transactions and Money goes back to the Download Report screen, the Local Balance column for the account starts with this massive negative number then starts counting down (well, up actually) to *close* to the actual amount, then the MOney 2004 screen goes totally white for 15 seconds or so. The download report reappears and all is ok. I've run both level 1 and level 2 salvages. Anyone else seeing this? -- _____...

outlook 2003 asks for domain logon credentials
I have 1 user only that is prompted for his domain user name and password when he goes to open outlook. It has the lastest SP for XP pro(IAW with MS instructions) The account was set for normal password authentication. and this is the ONLY user account that is having a problem. (both domain user and exchanges accounts have been deleted and recreated) Does anyone have any ideas???? "Ron" <Ronald.kapise@rheinmain.af.mil> wrote in message news:c7f601c438c3$e78a1160$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone have any ideas???? This is definitely controlled by the profile on th...

Font property in Excel VBA causes 100 % CPU loop
I am using Excel 2002 SP-2 on a Windows XP machine running a Pentium 4 2.8 GHz processor with 1 Gb RAM. When building a VBA userform, whenever I click on the properties box to change the font size for e.g. a label or textbox caption, Excel starts another process (i.e. I see another Excel process on the Windows task bar) and consumes close to 100 % of my CPU. The first couple of times I tried this, Excel eventually brought up the font properties window (after more than a minute). The third time I tried this, I had to crash Excel via Windows Task Manager. At the time of trying to change the ...

Junk mail filtering in Outlook 2003
How can my users enable junk-mail filtering from Outlook 2003 without having access to OWA ? I can't find the equivalent of the Enable junk-mail filtering switch in Outlook 2003 ? Any help appreciated. TIA Rudy Steyaert 1) Navigate in Outlook 2003 to the menu 2) Tools | Options 3) Goto the Preferences Tab 4) Click Junk E-mail... button 5) Options Tab Geoff Pearce Nemx Software "Rudy Steyaert" <Rudy_Steyaert@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eRepsaNzEHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can my users enable junk-mail filtering from Outlook 2003 without havin...

Help Going From 2000 to 2003
Hi, Here's what I am trying to do. I have a laptop with Office 2000 on it, with an extensive database built up in OUTLOOK. I have a desk top that took over from the laptop about two years ago, and it is running Office 2003. My question is how do I combine the backup.pst file from the Laptop (2000), which ended 2 years ago, with the .pst file from the Desktop (2003) which started two years ago? Copy the file to the desktop. Then use File->Open->Outlook Data file. Open the archive and use drag and drop to combine them. Once combined, close the archive by right clicking and ...

OWA Access through Different Domain password
I have two domians lets call them DOMAIN1 and EXCHANGE All the user logon to their XP clients authenticating from DOMAIN1. Exchnage Server 03 SP2 is running on Windows 03 in a different domain EXCHANGE Both the domains have a trust relationship. The way this is setup is I have created similar users in both the Active Directories and given Full Mailbox Access to user DUMMY in DOMAIN1 on DUMMY in EXCHANGE. This way when the user login to their XP they don't have to authenticate again for Exchange, just like the way its suppose to be. Now I have this issues with this setup. In order t...

Cannot install the 3rd Exchange 2003 Server #3
Hi All, Please help me. I cannot install the 3rd exchange Server 2003 on windows server 2003 Std with SP1 and without SP1. My AD is Server 2003 with SP1. The other 2 Exchange Server is 2003 std with SP2. During installing a new Exchange computer into the organization, I receive the following error message: Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Service with error code 0xC007054B (please consult the installation logs for a detailed description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again. And the log is have the following error: [19:50:13] DS or RPC is b...