how do i calculate 10% of a total in an access query

I am working in access 2007 and have a goal amount that i need to calculate a
10% increase.. I cant figure out how to do this!!

Increased Price: ([YourField] * .1) + [YourField]

--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"confussed student" wrote:

> I am working in access 2007 and have a goal amount that i need to calculate a
> 10% increase.. I cant figure out how to do this!!
-2
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:13:10 -0800, confussed student wrote:

> I am working in access 2007 and have a goal amount that i need to calculate a
> 10% increase.. I cant figure out how to do this!!

NewValue:[FieldName]*1.1
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

visual basic

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Web query timeout setting.

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?

Date Calculation

Calculating totals
I have two columns on a worksheet: "Project Codes" and "Totals." I would like to have columns on another worksheet that will automatically total up the different project numbers "A,B,C,etc." How do I do that? Thanks in advance for your help, Technically Handicapped Enter a *unique* list of your "Project Codes", starting in A2 of Sheet2. In B2, enter this formula: =SUMIF(Sheet1!A:A,A2,Sheet1!B:B) And copy down as needed. -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the G...

MS Access 2007 code not running

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

PS2007
I was trying to troubleshoot a problem and checking to see if services in SharePoint Central Admin were running. I must have accidently clicked when rolling over the start and stop as I got kicked out of Central Admin and can't get back in. How does one restart if stopped or regain access??? Services generally allow you to stop and restart. Where do I go to restore access. Everything seems to be running ok, but it wont let me access Central Admin in the server. Anybody know how to restore this? Hi Rick. Fear not, thankfully, there is a stsadm command to help start the ...

Access records
I created a datbase for an archery tournament. Is there a way to easily delete last years scores so I can start clean again this year without deleting each score individually. If you designed it properly to begin with you wouldn't need to delete anything and could just move forward. But, barring that, you can just open the tables and click the top left square where the columns and rows meet, which should select all of the records and then hit your delete key -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com ______________...