formating Union Query

I have a Union Query that displays correct values but in an unformatted
table.  Is there any way I can format these fields (they are correctly
formatted in the original queries) and also change the displayed field names
?  Thank you !

0
Rick

Don't do formatting in tables or queries.  Do the formatting in the form or
report.
As to changing displayed field names, create alias names like this:

Select FooBah As Dinky

The original table field is FooBah, but when displayed will say Dinky
--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

"Rick Stahl" wrote:

> I have a Union Query that displays correct values but in an unformatted
> table.  Is there any way I can format these fields (they are correctly
> formatted in the original queries) and also change the displayed field names
> ?  Thank you !

All right.  Thank you !  This will work.

"Klatuu" <Klatuu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Don't do formatting in tables or queries.  Do the formatting in the form
> or
> report.
> As to changing displayed field names, create alias names like this:
>
> Select FooBah As Dinky
>
> The original table field is FooBah, but when displayed will say Dinky
> --
> Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Rick Stahl" wrote:
>
>> I have a Union Query that displays correct values but in an unformatted
>> table.  Is there any way I can format these fields (they are correctly
>> formatted in the original queries) and also change the displayed field
>> names
>> ?  Thank you !

0
Rick