forgot to post version for previous question posted on update quer

In my previous question I forgot to state I'm using Office 2003

Most unusual question
Using Outlook Office 2003 and this evening, everytime I try to open a link from email in Outlook, it opens up My Documents! What's wrong and how do I correct this problem! Thanks! ...

Updating Clustered Exchange
Hi People, I've an Exchange 2003 SP2 A/P cluster on 2003 Sp1 Ent. servers and I'm wondering about the best way to apply my Windows OS Updates. I presume it's just a case of... * applying updates to my passive node, reboot if required * move resources to updated node * apply updates to new passive node Am I correct?I've had a scout around Thanks for your help, Orb. I do it like that. -- ~~~~ Javier Crespo Martinez Information Technology Service University of Cantabria, Spain "Orbital" wrote: > Hi People, > > I've an Exchange 2003 SP2 A/P c...

Outlook 2002 Question #2
Hi, I have configured Outlook to get email from 2 different accounts: a regular POP3 account and a Hotmail account. When I have Outlook open and a new message arrives in the POP3 account, I get a notification box and I hear a sound. However, when a new email arrives in my Hotmail Inbox, I neither get a notification nor do I hear a sound. So, how do I configure outlook to pop a notification window and play a sound when new mail arrives in my Hotmail Inbox? Thanks, Mr. Camel You can't. Login with your Passport with MSN Messenger to be notified when a new message arrives in yo...

question about data...
I am trying to use data on one worksheet as part of another. However, when I copy & paste the data, it copies the formulas instead of the numbers. Using references to the other worksheet doesn't work because on the other worksheet I need to sort the data differently. Is there any way to change the results of a formula to just plain "numbers" in excel? -- caligula11 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ caligula11's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35526 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.c...

Questions re Activities
Is there a way to add the Date Created column to the Activity display? At present I may have a Case or a Contact with lots of activities but they don't appear in chronological order and I have to open each one up and go to File/Properties menu to find the date - would be much easier to do a sort by date. And..does anyone know what the Activity Category and Sub-Category fields are for? There is nothing in the online help and these fields are not listed via the Advanced Find area and so are not searchable. Thanks in advance. Sue ...

Owner Draw Button updating
I thought I had the solution for this with Win32, but it does not work for a new dialog box. So, I am trying it in MFC now. I have a box with 4 ownerdraw buttons. When one is clicked I set a global parameter to indicate the selection. I want to draw that button with a different background color and make sure any previously selected button is restored to the default color. The problem is that the buttons are not being updated by windows when I make the change. So, in my MFC OnDrawItem() function I do this: CBrush defBrush, selBrush; COLORREF Orange = RGB(175, 175, 0); ...

Two Question ---
Luck, I have two problems First: I want to change the text of an edit (of course, belong to CView class) from the CWinApp class Second: I'm trying to detect when the mouse pointer is over a picture control and I also need to detect when the mouse click on the picture control. I put its Notify property to true, but this let's me detect the click event, but give me some troubles to detect when the mouse is over Please, somebody help. I'm block with that. Thanks in advantage. > > First: I want to change the text of an edit (of course, belong to CView cla...

Question regarding Trial Version
I am not able to customize Forms (like Leads etc) using the trial version. Does anyone know whether i can login to MS CRM as Administrator to customize the forms? It currently says no privilege while clicking on Customize. the trial version is a fully-functioning version. you need to be granted the System Administrator role or, at minimum, the System Customizer role. by default, the user that installed the CRM will have the System Administrator role and will have the rights to grant that or any role to you. Dave "Ayyappa Das" <AyyappaDas@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Update of Inter-Store transfer orders
I am at the end of my rope with transfers. I can't understand ho RMS can have the ability to create and Inter-store transfer at one location, but changes are not reflected after the order is "placed." Has anyone found a workaround? My situation is that a smaller location orders products from the main location which houses the warehouse. The warehouse crew picks items from the transfer order, but very frequently the requested items are not available. They may send a substitute, adding it to thier transfer out order. Tehy may also send some items that were not requested by ...

COUNTIF question
Hey all, i'm stuck. I need to do a formula that will count the number of cells in column 'A' only if the corresponding cell in column 'B' has a value of '0'. =COUNTIF(O:0,"0")+COUNTIF(P:P,">0") - just counts both, and that's as far as i have got. Can anyone help me please. Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ This is probably a cheats way of doing it but... I would create a third column with...

Custom Toolbar Button Question
Hello , I have a GP 9 and I would like to create a custom toolbar button that executes some Dex code. I need to be able to access the data on the current form because I want to invoke an a third party api using some of the field values as variables to pass into the third party api as parameters. I have the dex code for the third party api working fine but I was wondering if someone could point me to a sample. What content objects are available? Thanks, gsvi HI, I have done this before and once you master the concept it's not too hard. It is very close to implementing menu command...

Protecting a worksheet question
I have a question for Excel 98. I tried to do a simple worksheet protection and provided a password. However, I found that not ALL cell in that particular worksheet was protected. Most of the cell would give you a message telling you the worksheet is protected and you need to unprotect the worksheet to modify the cell content. However, some cells you can still change its content. What are the reasons these things happen? Thank you! Each cell has a locked property that you can toggle. But the "lockedness" doesn't really do anything until the worksheet is protected. Then l...

HELP!! Accounting Question
When I run a Tender Summary for specific days, I don't see a record of the Payments to Account that have been made for that specific day. Why? My accountant desperately needs to know why. Also, why when I run a Detailed Sales report and a Tender Summary for the same period, do the amount not match up. Thank you in advance for your help. See my new thread question from today for a better Z report that can be run from manager. I think we are talking about the same thing. Maybe someone out there can help. "knightsbridge" <knightsbridge@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

posted transactions #2
In the Sales Posted Transaction window the lookup button to view posted transactions hangs and the only way to get out of it is to End Great Plains. Also when I do bring up a payment to void or mark as NSF the check number does not display when the original payment was entered with a check. What is going on within this window and how do I correct it? We are currently on 8.0. Thank you, Amy Amy, For the first issue, I have seen similar things happen in the past when you leave all your sales transactions as OPEN and don't ever run the Paid Transaction Removal routine. You can t...

Countif accross multiple questions.
Hi folks, I know this has been asked and answered, but I could not get it working. I thought I would ask my specific problem. I have a excel spreadsheet with a detail sheet containing columns. One column is Inventoried whose values are TRUE or FALSE. Another column is PRICE which could be 0 or any number like 5.35. In anoher sheet I want a summary. I have one cell that is inventoried (=COUNTIF('INVENTORY'!E:E,"TRUE" I need another Cell that will be Unpriced inventory which is the number if Inventoried = 'TRUE' and price = 0. I tried the sumproduct but keep get...

Another NameTable Question
I am trying to work out the best way to use the NameTable class in my C# application. I am assuming that getting/adding a string to the nametable has the same overheads as comparing a string normally, so I have created a class which holds references to the atomized strings. Is there a better way to do this? simple example below //Class to provide "string constants" private class MyStrings { public String stringA; public String stringB; public MyStrings(NameTable nt) { stringA = nt.Add("A"); stringB = nt.Add("B"); } } //Class...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

eReq and Version 8
Hello, I plan to upgrade from Version 7.5 to Version 8 in a few weeks. We are currently running eReq and would like to continue using eReq until we can test the Business Portal replacement. Will eReq run with Version 8? Also, can anyone direct me to a whitepaper for moving eReq to another server (for testing)? Thanks, Mark ...

G/L posting headache
My boss wants to integrate procurement card data from excel into GP G/L. I've created the "DTS" and brings the data down fine. I've created 2 stored procs, one with inter-company and one with same company "integrations". The stored proc's populate sy00500, gl10000 and gl10001 in BOTH "paying" and "charging" companies. So far, I've not had any issue with posting. In one of the companies the transaction is not completeing posting. It does come up when I look at the batch and each line item looks ok. I've verified the total in the ...

Question about clearing out CRM, and re-migrating with Scribe??
We have been testing the migration from Goldmine 6.5 Corporate, into CRM 3.0 using Scribe Insight. Everything is working "ok" but we are having some minor issues. Now we want to completely empty out the CRM databases, and test another migration with Scribe. Is there something special that i need to do for this to happen? I am hoping i dont have to uninstall/reinstall. Thanks Rodney Hi Rodney, What entities did you use Scribe to migrate? What entities did you use in CRM? you might able to clear the data out using a SQL script. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.cr...

SUMIF Question #9
I used the SUMBYCOLOR option, but it still came back #NAME? maybe I a doing something wrong, but the text is red and the range of cells i A1:A10, so I used the function =SUMBYCOLOR(A1:A10,3,FALSE) and I tried it with spaces betwee commas...do these formulas not work with Excel 2000? Or maybe I a just really confuse -- mksullv ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mksullvn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1509 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26728 Hi you first have to put t...

Append Query Problem
Hello, I have a query that calculates a bank balance. I want this query to append the current days date and the bank balance to a table. I have a macro setup to autorun the query when my database opens, but can't get it to work correctly. Details: Table where I want the records added: BankingBalanceRecord Query that will run: BankingRecordBalance -This query is setup to pull today's date and the balance. It is funtioning properly. The main problem I am having is that if the primary record (Today's date) already exists, it gives me an er...

undifined Symbol error when reprint the posted invoice
I just upgraded GP 10, but when I try to repint a posted invoice, I got the error saying "Undifined symbol 'F00545D01039Document Typ'. I have no probem to print the posted inovice before the upgrade. Please help. Thanks, Kevin Check the following knowledgebase article https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;862263 -- Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wrote: > I just upg...

MSDN Evaluation => Full license Question
Just a quick question today. We are currently evaluating CRM through MSDN licenses and will wish to buy pro- licenses for everyone. The evaluation is taking place on what will be the production server/active directory will remain the same. When we upgrade, will we have to completely reinstall and perform a data migration from CRM to CRM? Do all pieces need to be reinstalled (i.e. Exchange router??) I think we do, but I've heard conflicting info and wanted to run it past the experts... Yes, you will need to reinstall. The license is tied to the Org Name so you won't be abl...

Important question about CRM Architecture
Do exchange server and crm server has to be in the same domain or only in the same forest ? Tnks in advance Only in the same forest (or (probably) in trusted domains from other forests) "Karolina" <Karolina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB033B64-A9C6-4146-9CBC-9CFA945EE1D6@microsoft.com... > > Do exchange server and crm server has to be in the same domain or only in > the same forest ? > > Tnks in advance ...