Filter for time elapsed between 2 columns

I have Planned Start Time And Actual Start Time
I only want to return records where the Planned Start Time is equal to or
less than 48 hours from the Actual Start Time

Thanks for your help

I assume that this time fields include also the date, other wise you can't
know the different between two times unless they are both on the same day,
which mean up to 24 houres

In the query create another column that calculate the different between the
two fields

HoursDiff: DateDiff("h",[Start Time],[Actual Start Time])

That will return the different in hours, under that field create the criteria
<=48

To return all the records that are 48 and less
--
Good Luck
BS"D

"Qaspec" wrote:

> I have Planned Start Time And Actual Start Time
> I only want to return records where the Planned Start Time is equal to or
> less than 48 hours from the Actual Start Time
>
> Thanks for your help

How can filter messages that are replied by the receiver?
Hi all, In my department an order is send out by mail to a supplier. This mail is replied by the supplier (confirmation) before the order is actually shipped. Now the question is how can I filter out the messages that are replied (confirmed), and of course the messages that are not replied yet? This is done completely manually now ..... All the best, Bert In news:11fedvcggihfu03@corp.supernews.com, plurker <nomail@nomail.com> typed: > Hi all, > > In my department an order is send out by mail to a supplier. This > mail is replied by the supplier (confirmation) befor...

Administration Time
We are currently evaluating whether or not to move to an internal mail server, Exchange 2007. We currently have pop accounts hosted by Web.com and have had several service interruptions over the past few months. How much administration time should be allocated to support 75 users per week, month, year? Just something to figure in for the total cost of operations. On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:06:03 -0700, Elliott <Elliott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are currently evaluating whether or not to move to an internal mail >server, Exchange 2007. We currently have pop accounts h...

Linking 2 workbooks
What is the formula/procedure to link an entry in a Source workbook to an identified name in another workbook? Example: Sam makes numerous donations over time that are entered into the main spreadsheet. Entry of a given donation should automatically appear as a separate entry in his own identified workbook. ...

Calculate the number of seconds between two times
I need to calculate how many seconds are between two times, e.g. 8:08 AM start time and 8:44 AM stop time so I can use the result in a formula. The start and stop times are in neighboring columns. The formula would be result= number of counts / (Stop time-Start time) in seconds to give me a result in counts/second. On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:24:01 -0700, Budda Belly <Budda Belly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to calculate how many seconds are between two times, e.g. 8:08 AM >start time and 8:44 AM stop time so I can use the result in a formula. > >Th...

2 different Deleted Items folders??
Decided to try Outlook after years with OE. Set up email and news accounts. Imported messages from OE. When I open Outlook, show Folders, I see Outlook Today - [Personal Folders], Deleted Items, Inbox, etc. I emptied the Deleted Items folder. Then, View, Goto, News, show Folders, I see Outlook Newsreader, Local Folders, then most of the same folders that I see under Personal Folders in the Outlook window, including another Deleted Items folder, and this one isn't empty. Where did I go wrong? Al The Outlook Newsreader is actually Outlook Express which maintains its own folder...

MS Money small business for Canada #2
Hi, I would like to purchase MS Money small business to handle my company accountings. I am located in Canada and was wondering how flexible this product is to be customized for Canadian Tax system and payroll rules. Regards, Alex In microsoft.public.money, Alex wrote: > > >I would like to purchase MS Money small business to handle my company >accountings. I am located in Canada and was wondering how flexible this >product is to be customized for Canadian Tax system and payroll rules. The last such product was Money 2000. Today only Standard is available for Canada. Th...

get number of monday, tuesday,... between 2 dates
Hi, how can I get number of monday, tuesday,... between 2 dates? Thanks, Racsus (Racsus@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > Hi, how can I get number of monday, tuesday,... between 2 dates? DECLARE @offset int, @day varchar(10) SELECT @day = 'Tuesday' SELECT @offset = CASE @day WHEN 'Monday' THEN 1 WHEN 'Tuesday' THEN 2 WHEN 'Mittwoch' THEN 3 WHEN 'Thursday' THEN 4 WHEN 'Friday' THEN 5 ...

Delete Columns
In Excel, I need a macro that will delete a column based on a cell that will contain a name based on an input box. Thanks, Bernie See you OTHER post. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Bernie" <bml66@aol.com> wrote in message news:1172699736.687460.300590@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > In Excel, I need a macro that will delete a column based on a cell > that will contain a name based on an input box. > > Thanks, > Bernie > ...

MSPOS 2.0
To change the behavior of the screen's min/max buttons one must enable it through the POS View. Need to be able to set this in Manager View also for non-POS machines without having to hack the database. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Auto Format #2
Can't find Auto Format, did excel 2007 decide not to have this function, is there a similiar function to be used instead of autoformat? Hi Ness! If you want to select a formatting for your table select Format as Table in the Home Tab of the Ribbon. I believe that is the replacement for the Auto Format command in the previous versions of Microsoft Excel. Hope this Helps! -- Chester C. Coronel Junior BSIT Student University of Asia and the Pacific, Philippines Read the StudentEmpowered Blog!http://msforums.ph/blogs/chestercoronel "Ness" wrote: > Can't find Auto F...

How do I randomly shuffle the cells in a column?
In Excel 2003, I have a column, say a1-a10, with certain entries. I need to create another column, b1-b10, with the same entries assigned randomly (shuffled) to the cells. Just one way .. Put in B1: =INDEX(A:A,RANK(C1,$C$1:$C$10)) Put in C1: =RAND() Select B1:C1, copy down to C10 B1:B10 returns a random shuffle of what's in A1:A10 Press F9 to re-shuffle -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "Jason D" <Jason D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36244977-7EE5-436B-8617-59C15310B080@microsoft.com... >...

Advance Filter Return
Hello, I've created an Adv. Filter that copies data from Sheet2 to Sheet3 (headers included), the issue is that I would like to give the ability to the user to select which record from the possible multiple that populated from the Adv. Filter. Example user clicks column "A" ("Date", Sheet3) and on the record / ROW he or she is needs to be populate back to Sheet1 for editing. I do have a �unique record� tie this all together which date & time (merge, column "F" as text) that would be like my lookup unique record, but I simple cant think of a way to ge...

add result column to pivot table
I have 2 columns in a pivot table - decription and amount. I need to calc a % of each value of the total. I don't know how to do that. Add another copy of the Amount field to the pivot table's data area. To display, the fields horizontally, drag the Data button, onto the cell that contains the word 'Total' -- there's a picture here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot02.html Right-click on the heading for the second Amount column Choose Field Settings Click the Options button Type a Name for the field, e.g. Percent Choose to 'Show Data as' % of column Cli...

"To: contains a phrase" filter does not work for outgoing emails
I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work for emails sent from my outlook. How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: field? O. Ondrej Sevecek <ondra at my_surname dot com> wrote: > I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an > email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work > for emails sent from my outlook. > How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: > field? Use the "wit...

How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live dat
How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live database? I have about 47 queries (SQL text in a memo field in a table) that all reference a few tables in the same database. I would like to limit the table’s data instead of re-writing all the queries to include further criteria. The queries are very complex and it is not desirable to re-write the queries and use parameters. This database is live on an ASP.NET web page and there may be multiple people viewing the reports which are using these queries. Since there are multiple users I can not simply copy the tables into ...

Run-Time Error 28
when I used item for sale on POS more than 100, after F12 and then input tender type I have Error #28 out of stack space (source:QSRules) Set Nocount on select item.itemtype, item.parentItem. Item.ParentQuantity, Item.Quantity.............. From Item Where ID=? -My CPU : 1.7 GHz, RAM 256 -My CPU : 2.0 GHz, RAM 512 Both have Error Plase everyone help me.... -_-'' -- TOY2TOY -- TOY2TOY ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the ...

How keep chart-datapoints displayed when column-width is set to zero
Hello there, my data basis for a chart has one column, that I don't want to be shown in the spreadsheet. However, when I set this column's width to zero, the correspondig data dissapear from the chart. How can I have both, a hidden column and its values shown in the chart at the same time ? Kind regards, H.G. Lamy H.G. - Select the chart, then select Options from the Tools menu, click on the Chart tab, and UNcheck the Plot Visible Cells Only checkbox. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ hglamy wrote: &...

increase column number limit?
Is there a way to increase the number of columns beyond ~260? Thanks /b No, sorry. Dan E "bill northlich" <billn@wildpackets.com> wrote in message news:eE3bpxpYDHA.212@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to increase the number of columns beyond ~260? Thanks > /b > 256 is the max. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference -----------...

Unable to send emails #2
My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks "TPSchaefer" <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote: >My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the >server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. > >Any ideas would be appreciated. Fix your DNS or your network connection to your DNS. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm I have...

XML ASP.NET 2.o Issue
Hi, I have the following code and I'm using News.xsl to read the XML file - Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load '---------------------------------------------------------------------------- THIS PAST (myXml.Document) IS NOT WORKING IN ASP.NET 2.0 '---------------------------------------------------------------------------- myXml.Document = getXML(nSource.SelectedItem.Value) End Sub Function getXML(ByVal sourceFile As String) Dim myRequest As System.Net.WebRequest = System.Net.WebRequest....

ms pos 1.2 weird word jumble
Store Operations Manager was not working, so I did a repair install. After the repair, the wrong phrases were in the wrong spot. For example, instead of cancel it says "category code" and instead of file it says "Filter:" Does anyone has an idea how to fix this? I took a screenshot of the home screen so you can see the weirdness for yourself: http://picasaweb.google.com/MissVoldemort/Weird#5349426894521446370 ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Account...

How to group all data from 1 column into several columns (Redo)
I have 2 columns in my spreadsheet, Company Names and Event. The Event column values are Event 1, Event 2, Event 3, Event 4 and the company names repeat for each of the events that they attended. So sometimes I might have a company listed 4 times with each Event corresponding to it in the next column. How can I consolidate all of the company names so that there is 1 row for each company and all events are on the same row but in different columns marked with an x (the column labels will be Company name, Event 1, Event 2, Event 3, Event 4). This is what I have... Company Name...

Columns to Rows
I'm sure this is a simple problem but I'm trying to convert columns o data into rows of data. What's the easiest way -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following: - copy your column (CTRL+C) - goto 'Edit - Paste Special) and choose 'Transpose' as action Frank > I'm sure this is a simple problem but I'm trying to convert columns of > data into rows of data. What's the easiest way? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Just read Tom's post, paste special and then transpose -- Messag...

How to get SUMPRODUCT on filtered cells
I'm currently using the formula =SUMPRODUCT((F2:I1475>=1)*(F2:I1475<=9999)) This gives me the number of the full range of cells but I need this to update whenever I use a variety of filters. Any help is greatly appreciated Sam.D Say we have data in A1 thru B29 like: flia value 0 pass 2 pass 1 pass 2 pass 1 pass 2 pass 0 pass 2 pass 1 pass 2 pass 1 pass 0 pass 2 pass 0 pass 1 pass 1 fail 1 fail 0 fail 2 fail 1 fail 0 fail 1 fail 2 fail 1 fail 1 fail 1 fail 1 fail 2 fail and are appling autofilter to column a. We want to use sumpr...

save only filtered results to csv/txt file
Excel 2000, Win98SE. I need to filter an xls file and then save only what is shown to a csv/txt file. The master xls file has new data added in a single import each day. Then I will have to filter the file 2 or 3 ways and save the filtered results to seperate csv/txt files, so I need to streamline the process. Also is there a means, comparable to scenarios, that I can use to set up different filtering combinations and then easily switch between them? Suggestions welcome. Thanks. -- Igor Igor You should be able to copy and paste the data to a new workbook and save that. Alternative...