Displaying Yes or No rather than 0 or 1

I have a query that includes a Yes/No field. When it displays the results in
a list box, I want it to display Yes or No, rather that 0 or 1. I'm sure this
must be easy, but...

You can format the field of use an IIF statement like this --
    My_Field:  IIF([SomeField] = -1, "Yes", "No")

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Jerry Anderson" wrote:

> I have a query that includes a Yes/No field. When it displays the results in
> a list box, I want it to display Yes or No, rather that 0 or 1. I'm sure this
> must be easy, but...

Outlook 2003B2TR
I cannot get at the messages stored in one of my e-mail folders. It's called "Personal" When I click on the folder in the "All Mail Folders" view, the message area goes grey with a heading nof "Unable to disply the folder". The toolbars and normal mail options go away, too. There are sub-folders to Personal folder, and I could move the sub-folders to a different location. They and the messages in them are fine. When I right-click on Personal and go to the Property tab, it looks to me like all of the other mail folders. When I toggled "Show number of...

9.0 Table Changes
Will be updating to V9, am looking for a list of the tables that changed and the documentation says it is on V9 cd 2, under the SDK But I don't see anything on the CD so do I have to install v9, and the SDK before I can get a list of the table names? -- Doug You need to install the SDK "Doug" wrote: > Will be updating to V9, am looking for a list of the tables that changed and > the documentation says it is on V9 cd 2, under the SDK > > But I don't see anything on the CD so do I have to install v9, and the SDK > before I can get a list of the tabl...

Getting rid of #DIV/0! #2
Does anybody know a quick way of getting rid of the error message #DIV/0!. Like a way to change it into just 0 or something? Thanks Erin Here are some typical ways.... For values in A1 and B1 Different ways depending on your anticipated values.... C1: =IF(B1<>0,A1/B1,0) OR C1: =IF(N(B1)<>0,A1/B1,0) OR C1: =IF(ISERROR(A1/B1),0,A1/B1) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "erin" wrote: > Does anybody know a quick way of getting rid of the error message > #DIV/0!. Like a way to change it into just 0 or something? Than...

CRM 4.0 DESKTOP client for Outlook don't load all options (?)
Today I found some problem in CRM Desktop Outlook client...when I try to create e-mail quick campaign I did't find option "e-mail via mail merge" and the same option for list. In CRM menu (in Outlook) under Otions I didn't found "synchronization" tab. After restart Outlook for few hours all was ok, but after I observed the same situation, restart and all is ok... Is some solution of this problem... ...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

How to stop tracking a Contact in CRM 4.0
How do I stop tracking an Outlook Contact that has been set to "Track in CRM" Hi Ken, The "Track in CRM" for contacts turns to "View in CRM" when a matching contact record is created in the CRM database. If you no longer want that contact in CRM then you can delete it, then it will say "Track in CRM" again. "Ken Florian" wrote: > How do I stop tracking an Outlook Contact that has been set to "Track in CRM" ...

OWA returns HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
Outlook Web Access used to work fine, but now users are receiving the following message HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable Users can access the OWA page, but after typing in credentials and clicking "Log On" the above error is returned. If the incorrect credentials are entered the "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access" message is received. This tells me I'm authenticating fine but whatever the next step is it is failing. There are no error messages in event viewer. Any recommendations of what to look at next? The OWA Exchange 2003 Server sits on a ...

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

CRM 1.2
I am going to move the CRM SQL databases to a new server. We will also be moving Great Plains off the CRM server and on to the new SQL server. We are bouncing around the idea of naming the new SQL server to the name that the current CRM server uses and renaming the current CRM server. The thinking here is that we won't have to touch the Great Plains clients. What kinds of issues can I expect in this scenario? I believe that CRM "might" make us of the SID in which case I would need to use SysPrep to create the new one? I wouldn't think that this is that unusal of a proje...

Outlook vs. webaccess crm 4.0
Hi 1) Could someone specify the pros and cons (especially the difference in the "functionality" options) for the end users - if they use the Outlook client or if they use a Webbrowser? 2) What are most common ? thanks for any feedback... It's true you can do everything on the web version or the Outlook version. The biggest feature of CRM is the fact you can everything inside of Outlook and not have to go a different application. Outlook: 1 - Easier concept for end users (especially Sales folk) to grasp. "you don't need to learn a new application - it's ju...

Customer (Pole) Display
Hi, I'm having a problem where Pole Display's on one customer site are dying one by one. At first it starts flickering, then within a few days it dies completely. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem? Thanks. This may be an OPOS driver mismatch or wrong Baud Rate issue. Which PD model and OPOS driver are you using? Try to change the baud rate to others value first. "trcboy" <trcboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A30ECE7B-0AF4-4497-873D-D9900D5F6B4F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm having a problem where Pole Display's ...

CRM HTTP Error 401.1 IIS
Hei, I installed CRM on the Windows Server 2003 on three box for 100 users. All users registred in the CRM Server and working on the clients. A: 1 for Active Directory Domain controler (ADSRV) B: 1 for SQL 2000 + CRM Server ver 1.2 (CRMSRV) C: 1 for Exchange Server 2003 (EXSRV) i have one problem that when i type http://crmwebsite on the CRMSRV then i get "HTTP Error 401.1, Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)". When i try it on the ADSRV then it works well. It is also working well on the client c...

Stem-and-leaf display\Excel 2000
Create a stem-and-leaf display using Excel 2000, using either character or numeric data. Any help or information is appreciated. Thank you. This Google search yields 46,500 results http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=excel+chart+stem+leaf&btnG=Search -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "fjm" <fjm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:336E0EC1-A433-4112-A268-A30BFA44CFC6@microsoft.com... > Create a stem-and-leaf display using Excel 2000, using either character or > numeric data. Any...

How to display mfc control in new look style?
Hi, anybody knows how to show mfc controls like button or other controls in new look style? Please see below link to know about what i mean by new look style is. http://www.geocities.com/henky_arektc97/question/ I want to make my controls in dialog shown as Picture 2, not as Picture 1 (look at the button). Are there lack of some defines or codes or something else, because when I create new project again, the dialog will be displayed as I want in Picture 2. I use MFC 9 (vs2008). Thank you for any help! "Saitama" <Saitama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Database using Access 2.0
Our church purchased Church Windows software. When we asked if we could import our members from our existing database Greentree CDMS they said we couldn't because CW is an Access 2.0 database and we don't have that software. What would be the benefit of still using Access 2.0 for software development? Thanks, Linda Hi Linda I doubt there are many new programs being written in Access 2. It was a great piece of software, and many databases were writing using it. I don't know Church Windows, but I am guessing that it was written back in the Access 2 days (around 1994), ...

Displaying images as a result of an 'if' statement
Is it possible to write an if statement to display a picture if a cel contains a certain value? Ive got if statements nailed, its not problem with that i have, just the returning of an image, rather tha text ar a hyperlink. Eg, "if cell A1="stadium", to show a picture of a stadium in cell C1" Thanks in advance for any hel -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not possible with formulas -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Is it possible to write an if statement to display a picture if a cell > contains a certain value? Ive got if statemen...

Can I display the current date in a text box?
I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in a text box? And how would I do that? You would have to have some code to load it, such as Textbox1.Text = Format(Date,"dd mmm yyyy") or link the texbox to a cell with the formula =TODAY() -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "stephiebrady" <stephiebrady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C78C4C78-C12C-4A8F-9121-E377ACAE3B5B@microsoft.com... > I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in a > text box? And ...

customizations import from 3.0 to 4.0
Is is possible to import customizations into a 4.0 system that were exported from a 3.0 install? You will need to upgrade 3.0 implementation to 4.0 by running MS CRM 4.0 setup. Please go through Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installing Guide. You can download this guide from folowing URL http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1CEB5E01-DE9F-48C0-8CE2-51633EBF4714&displaylang=en I don't think that there is any supported way through which you can import 3.0 Customization file to 4.0 implementation. Cheers, Rohit "Leo_B" wrote: > Is is possible to im...

CRM 3.0 Mobile for Cingular 8525 (HTC Hermes)
I was just looking at the minimum requirements for CRM 3.0 Mobile and I see only the Texas Instruments and Intel processors listed. The 8525 uses a Samsung 400MHz processor. Is there a plan in place to test and release on this platform? The Intel processors usually mean Xscale processors or ARM processors. The Samsung chip is almost certainly a repacked ARM processor so should work. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "captbackfire" <captbackfire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A818737C-44F3-4...

My pictures are compressed somehow and they don't display on my s.
My pictures do not show up on my screen but they do print and I can see them on my print preview and I must have a wrong setting somewhere. Can anyone help me, I can't work with them when I can't see them and I have a job to complete. I have never run into this before View, pictures, detailed display... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Marian" <Marian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A63F349-C593-435E-99A1-518BE2FB9CD4@microsoft.com... > My pictures do not show up on m...

I'm trying to display the next month in a text field
Hi there, I've gone through all the forms and can't seem to get the code straight for displaying the next month on a text field on my form. I just want the entire month name and nothing else and I have been struggling with: DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()) + 1, 1) but its showing the day and year too and thats not what I need. Thanks in advance! GM gmazza wrote: >Hi there, >I've gone through all the forms and can't seem to get the code straight for >displaying the next month on a text field on my form. >I just want the entire month name and nothing else...

Slow acces CRM 3.0
Hi, We have a problem, our CRM goes slow. There are 10 active users using CRM with web browse, and sometimes Outlook client. Our server is a Compaq Proliant with 2 processor Xeon and 2 Gb of RAM. We installed CRM SBS, exchange, sql server in the same server. We accomplish all recommended requierements says by Microsoft but when I go to open an account it's delay about 10 seconds. Why?? thanks in advance I have recently come accross a client that forgot to turn of the tracing in CRM, and this was causing a lot of delays, and the type of wait time's that you describe. Could it...

Thai collation in SQL for MS CRM 1.2
A number of our Partners have been requesting for double-byte characters such as Chinese, Japanese and Thai languages to be recognized by MS CRM 1.2. Most of their clients have this included in their business requirement. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane....

0.947694 Look Inside And Realize That Dream ... 0.2828604
1.178199E-02 Look Inside And Realize That Dream ... 9.059644E-02 0.947694 Now Visit http://nowclickhere.bravehost.com/index.html 0.2828604 ...

Display Screen 1/2 Grid; 1/2 VBE (or at least Code Window)
Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side by side) a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? If you just want to look at macros do a cltr+' (key to left of 1). John North Yorkshire UK "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:Fqb7d.10064$0j.2648@lakeread07... > Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and > side > by side) > a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? > > Jim With Excel workbook open to the sheet of your choice and VBE o...