Create Table in code

Hello all, I need to create a table in code with dynamics columns. 
Anyone do this before?  can i see a sample many thanx
0
Brian
3/26/2007 4:24:42 PM
access.queries 6343 articles. 1 followers. Follow

3 Replies
724 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 50

DAO is best for creating tables. Here's an example showing the various field 
types and properties:
    http://allenbrowne.com/func-DAO.html#CreateTableDAO

It is also possible to use ADOX:
    http://allenbrowne.com/func-ADOX.html#CreateTableAdox

Or you could use DDL:
    http://allenbrowne.com/func-DDL.html#CreateTableDDL

-- 
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP.  Perth, Western Australia
Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org.

"Brian" <Brianm@mtewood.com> wrote in message
news:OeieLq7bHHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Hello all, I need to create a table in code with dynamics columns. Anyone 
> do this before?  can i see a sample many thanx 

0
Allen
3/26/2007 3:42:08 PM
On 26 Mar, 16:42, "Allen Browne" <AllenBro...@SeeSig.Invalid> wrote:
> DAO is best for creating tables. Here's an example showing the various field
> types and properties:
>    http://allenbrowne.com/func-DAO.html#CreateTableDAO
>
> It is also possible to use ADOX:
>    http://allenbrowne.com/func-ADOX.html#CreateTableAdox
>
> Or you could use DDL:
>    http://allenbrowne.com/func-DDL.html#CreateTableDDL
>
> --
> Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP.  Perth, Western Australia
> Tips for Access users -http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
> Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org.
>
> "Brian" <Bri...@mtewood.com> wrote in message
>
> news:OeieLq7bHHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>
>
>
> > Hello all, I need to create a table in code with dynamics columns. Anyone
> > do this before?  can i see a sample many thanx- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Use simple html table tags instead of that industrious programs. Its
simple and and easy to use.

0
stromo
3/26/2007 4:56:55 PM
Hi.

> Use simple html table tags instead of that industrious programs. Its
> simple and and easy to use.

This newsgroup is dedicated to Microsoft Access database questions about 
queries.  The only programming languages that can be used in Access are SQL 
and VBA.  While HTML may be simple, it's designed for Web applications and 
is useless for creating Jet tables within Access database files.

HTH.
Gunny

See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs.
See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips and tutorials.
Blogs: www.DataDevilDog.BlogSpot.com, www.DatabaseTips.BlogSpot.com
http://www.Access.QBuilt.com/html/expert_contributors2.html for contact 
info.


"stromo" <h1_kadir@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message 
news:1174928215.413282.287280@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
> On 26 Mar, 16:42, "Allen Browne" <AllenBro...@SeeSig.Invalid> wrote:
>> DAO is best for creating tables. Here's an example showing the various 
>> field
>> types and properties:
>>    http://allenbrowne.com/func-DAO.html#CreateTableDAO
>>
>> It is also possible to use ADOX:
>>    http://allenbrowne.com/func-ADOX.html#CreateTableAdox
>>
>> Or you could use DDL:
>>    http://allenbrowne.com/func-DDL.html#CreateTableDDL
>>
>> --
>> Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP.  Perth, Western Australia
>> Tips for Access users -http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
>> Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org.
>>
>> "Brian" <Bri...@mtewood.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:OeieLq7bHHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>
>>
>>
>> > Hello all, I need to create a table in code with dynamics columns. 
>> > Anyone
>> > do this before?  can i see a sample many thanx- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
> Use simple html table tags instead of that industrious programs. Its
> simple and and easy to use.
> 


0
69
3/26/2007 5:58:23 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

pivot table adding in a formula
I have a pivot table and i want to add a cumulative total going down the pivot table. example part number | total parts | cumulative total parts to here the cumulative value is a sum of rows abouve current row. anyone have any ideas how i could accomplish this ?? Regards, You can use the Running Total feature. There's an example here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot10.html#Running Alexandre wrote: > I have a pivot table and i want to add a cumulative total going down > the pivot table. > > example > > part number | total parts | cumulative total parts...

Suppress pivot table lines
I'm creating a budget pivot table. Its' source is a worksheet in the same workbook that is linked to individual department budget workbooks. A general budget template was used for all departments and many of the accounts have a zero value in the amount column. The pivot table picks up all the accounts, including the ones with zero values. Is there any way to suppress these lines without actually deleting the linked rows? I'd like to keep the pivot table's workbook flexible and generic but it prints an excessive amount of rows with no numeric values. Thanks, TomD The f...

Pivot tables
Each day I gather sales info and produce pivot tables showing the client and associated revenue for each day of the month. Is there a way to simply add the the new data and refresh the pivot table without creating a new pivot table each day? I have 10 sales people who I need to do this for on a daily basis and would like to automate the process if possible. thanks You can expand the original selection by pre-entering the dates for each month and incorporating these columns in the table. Refreshing data will then pick up the new data and of course update. Alternatively create a master column...

Automatically Refresh pivot table
In Excel 2000, I have a spreadsheet with several table. Some of the tabs have been filled with data from an Access MDB. I have manually created a second tab which contains a pivot table based on the data I passed in to the ther tab. The source data tab always has a different number of rows every time the Access MDB is executed. How can I automatically refresh the pivot table? Thanks -- Shell What is your trigger to refresh. When you open the book or every ?? minutes? or... There are some options in Table Options. Right click the pivot table and select Table Optio...

create a boot disk when I have no floppy drive?
I have the XP Upgrade CD. How do I create a boot disk when I have no floppy drive? Thanks for any help. "Bob Tyrka" <rtyrka@cavtel.net> wrote in message news:PPedndBCv5CT7ZjWnZ2dnUVZ_gqdnZ2d@cavtel.net... > I have the XP Upgrade CD. How do I create a boot disk when I have no > floppy drive? > > Thanks for any help. > What do you need a floppy for? The XP CD is bootable in it's own right... "Bob Tyrka" wrote: > I have the XP Upgrade CD. How do I create a boot disk when I have no floppy > drive? > ...

Create Expression from Func? (3.5 SP1)
Hello: Is there are way to create an Expression from a Func? I don't like cluttering up my method signatures with the whole Expression<Func<TResult, T>> type. I would prefer for callers to simply see Func<TResult, T> instead. I'd like to take a Func and create an Expression from it. Is that possible? Thanks, Travis Parks Jehu Galeahsa wrote: > Hello: > > Is there are way to create an Expression from a Func? I don't like > cluttering up my method signatures with the whole > Expression<Func<TResult, T>> type. I would ...

Pulling specific data from table field
I am having a problem figuring the right way to pull specific data from within the text of the table's field and separating it into a unique field alone. Anyway, my problem is that I need to copy a user's first name out of a field that contains system user information, and then pull the last name out separately as well, both uniquely. I don't mind having separate queries to do this (although one would be preferred of course). Table: tbl1 Field: userinfo Example of field data: ABD 000000 111, Doe John, R, W, T22222222, T333333 The ABC and 111 are constants within ...

PLEASE HELP: automate process to import tables from notepad to acc
Hi All, Is there a way to import tables that are in text file (notepad) into access automatically? at a specified time? How can I do this? For eg: I have a location where I receive 10-15 tables in text format (notepad) and I want to import all those tables in access (access.2007) at a specified time. Can this be automated? Thanks in advance. On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:15:01 -0700, sam <sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >Is there a way to import tables that are in text file (notepad) into access >automatically? at a specified time? &g...

MS Publisher "Select Table" won't list views with user-defined functions?!
MS Publisher "Select Table" won't list views (queries) containing user-defined functions?! What's wrong? And how to work around this? Using the latest version of Microsoft Publisher and MS Access (2003 sp2 with all latest updates), I am trying to create physical asset labels, with a unique serial number on each label. And in Microsoft Publisher, when I go to "select data source" and select my MS Access database "20060117pst2301pmb primary.mdb" (which generates such serial numbers), I get a popup entitled "Select Table" which lists all its tab...

Amazing Problem in AllocPhysMem wince 6.0
Hi I am writing a Port Driver for x86 platform in WinCE 6.0. I want to allocate virtual and equivalent physical memory in driver and mapped it to USER mode to use application. For that I used AllocPhysMem in driver and passed that address through IOCTL calls but i cant use that virtual and physical address in application side. Because AllocPhysMem returns Error Code as 0x57 (meaning Parameter incorrect). But the same code is working in WinCe 5.0. My code snippet is, VirAddress = (LPVOID)AllocPhysMem(32, PAGE_READWRITE|PAGE_NOCACHE, 0, ...

Create Process
if i call fork() / CreateProcess what is/are duplicated? i know that data space is duplicated for sure how about code space? the code space can be shared to save space.... but the new process may need to do rebasing... so...does the code space also shared? thx Action wrote: >if i call fork() / CreateProcess >what is/are duplicated? >i know that data space is duplicated for sure >how about code space? >the code space can be shared to save space.... >but the new process may need to do rebasing... >so...does the code space also shared? There is no fork in Windows. Creat...

HOWTO create a Mail Merge Template in MSCRM with multiple child records
Hi, I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order details (product and prices) related to the order record? This sounds like a parent-child template. Any idea? On Jun 2, 1:26=A0pm, "Benjie Fallar III" <bfall...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in > Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. > My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order > details (prod...

Creating a CFormView application produces errors
Using Visual Studio.Net 2003 I have created a C++ MFC application with Single Document Interface and Document/View support, and have changed the base class for the derived View class to CFormView. All other settings are their defaults. When I compile the source code generated, I get an error stating that the base class CRichEditCntrItem is undefined in the declaration of the CRichEditCntrItem derived class. According to the Help, CRichEditCntrItem requires the header afxrich.h If I add this include into the stdafx.H file and recompile, I get a syntax error in the constructor for the CRic...

Looking for a quick way to create a bunch of labels for annual mailing to diverse contacts
Using Office 2004 (11.2), I have numerous contacts that are part of diverse categories (some have not been categorized yet) I would like to create mailing labels for the annual calendar mailing. As of now I figured out how to select a large number of contacts & mark them as part of the annual card category (Command & click) and go to Word's Data Merge Manager where select the main document & then the address book as a data source. I went to Query Options and selected the category that fits (annual card). Now what? ...

Suggest a solution
Hi all. I have a table named Articles that has the fields: ArticleID, ArticleName, Price and so on.... What I want to do is to make a new table that would hold some related Property records for each article. For example... Color, Weight, Length,.. This is not a problem, but what I want is to be able to change fields names for the second table (like PropertyID, PropertyName) and be able to search among those values from query. This is the most important part: ---------------------------------------------------------------- I would like to have them as a field in query from ...

Pivot Table with Quarter Subtotals across the top
Hello, I'm constantly creating pivot tables that show sales information by date across the top from left to right. I would love to insert a subtotal at the end of each calender quarter to subtotal the last three months. As it stands right now I just drop in the "Month" field from the data into the pivot table and the months flow through the pivot table. Is it possible to insert a quarter subtotal, say "1Q07" that will sum Jan-07, Feb-07 & Mar-07? Thanks in advance, Dza In 2007- Select any date heading, on the options ribbon click Group Field in the Group g...

auto filter data within pivot table
Hello, Does anyone know how can we filter data within a pivot table? or sort the data from ascending to decending order withing a pivot table??? Can we do that? It doesnt seems to work?! Thanks. Elaine. You can add fields to the page area, and use them to filter the pivot table's data. To sort a field, select a cell in a column, and click the A-Z button on the Excel toolbar. elaine wrote: > Does anyone know how can we filter data within a pivot table? or sort > the data from ascending to decending order withing a pivot table??? > Can we do that? > > It doesnt se...

Help revising slow code
I am using the following code to remove all the lines in a worksheet that have a zero value in Column H. Because there are thousands of rows in the worksheet, this loop takes forever! Does anyone have any suggestions for doing this more quickly? Thanks! Sub Delete_Row_w0() Dim Firstrow As Long Dim LastRow As Long Dim Lrow As Long Dim CalcMode As Long Dim ViewMode As Long With Application CalcMode = .Calculation .Calculation = xlCalculationManual .ScreenUpdating = False End With With Sheets(1) .Select ...

Outlook
Is there a way of stopping OL from destroying HTML code when forwarding HTML formatted emails ... it seems to be very, very aggressive and eats any formatted mail that I attempt to send, it inserts <p> tags every where - I've even seen it change the height and width attributes of <img> tags etc. etc. This hasn't anything to do with my local settings - I've tried every possible combination and permutation of every check box and select box there is to be found - all to no avail - we've been able to consistently reproduce this issue on both sides of the world on many, ...

How to create an XML document with XmlTextWriter?
Hi, I'm trying to create an XML document with XMLTextWriter but I want to store it in memory (not write it to a file like so many examples do). I tried the following but with no luck. Should I not user this object for this purpose? Thanks, Dave MemoryStream stm = new MemoryStream() XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(stm, System.Text.Encoding.UTF8) writer.WriteStartDocument() writer.WriteComment("This Is A List of My Books") writer.WriteStartElement("MyBooks") writer.WriteStartElement("Book") writer.WriteAttributeString("ISBN", "1861005...

Possible to create a rule to alert on BCC messages?
Using Outlook 2007/Exchange Server 2007 Hello: I sometimes miss that I'm receiving an email as a blind copy. I was hoping to create a rule to alert me when I'm in the BCC field. However, when using the rules wizard, I only see the options regarding my name in the To or CC field. Is there a way to create this that I may be missing? Thank you. In article <#pJLIK1ALHA.4704@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, victoria@dig.com says... > > Using Outlook 2007/Exchange Server 2007 > > Hello: > > I sometimes miss that I'm receiving an email as ...

look way to map form at CRM frontend to tables at CRM database
How can I find out what tables which new record has been added on when I enter data through a form in CRM front end? I try to find way to map form in the CRM frontend to the tables at the CRM database at backend? It is CRM 3.0 Thank in advances for help! ...

Setting up Exchange 2003
I had this problem the other day while extending the schema in preparation for an upgrade to Exchange 2003. I searched through a lot of databases and search engines, and found that a lot of people have had this problem, but none of the forums led to a clear cut answer to the issue. So, I thought I'd share my solution to try and help others out, and save them some time and frustration. I was ready to call Microsoft support right before I figured this out. While running forest prep (setup /forestprep), setup failed with Error code 0XC103798A. It then specified to check the Exchange inst...

Multi-Select Listbox VBA code causing overflow in loop
Private Sub Form_Current() Dim oItem1 As Variant Dim oItem2 As Variant Dim bFound1 As Boolean Dim bFound2 As Boolean Dim sTemp1 As String Dim sTemp2 As String Dim sValue1 As String Dim sValue2 As String Dim sChar1 As String Dim sChar2 As String Dim iCount1 As Integer Dim iCount2 As Integer Dim iListItemsCount1 As Integer Dim iListItemsCount2 As Integer sTemp1 = Nz(Me!SignsList.Value, " ") sTemp2 = Nz(Me!SymptomsList.Value, " ") iListItemsCount1 = 0 iListItemsCount2 = 0 bFound1 = False bFound2 ...

Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web
Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web Support over 147 countries and ALL languages (unicode encoding) MSG.to provides a unique personal SMS URL for you. It is easy for friends sending text message to you by web. For example, if your name is Lisa, you can register: http://MSG.to/Lisa (you can use this link to see demo) You can also register your mobile phone number as SMS URL like: http://MSG.to/+886913123456 (you can use this link to see demo) Please visit http://msg.to/ for more information. Related keywords: Short Message Serv...