compare two tables for mismatch data

I have to do a comparison of two tables.  Both tables have the same exact
headers.  The first table is the standard rates template which is linked from
excel.  The second table is coming from a query off our AS400 system.  So
basically we are needing to compare with the standard template vs what was
inputted into the system.  Basically auditing the work inputting, looking for
typos and mismatches.  What would be the easiest method to use considering we
are having to check about 20 fields.

Twist Data?...
Hi all... I've got the following in a dataset: 19 30 1200 FI FI 20030906 36 19 30 1324 FI FI 20030906 36 and I want the following result: 19 30 1200, 1324 FI FI 20030906 26 Any guess on how to do this? thanks much!... Hmmm... Not quite clear: The data is arranged in columns, I assume It looks as if both items in the same column are the same, you want just one item, otherwise the one in the top row first, then the one from the bottom row. But what about the last 36s that should yield 26? Typo? Does the dataset have more columns or more rows or both? And how big is it?...

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Transformation of data into columns

Analysis Cubes Measures & Facts Mismatch Dynamics GP
i am facing the issue that all data is not populated to cube as is available in GP for examples monlthly sales does not match with Dynamics monthly sales for example acccount list in account fact table does not match with Accounts in dynamics gp missing information is also variable somewhere week data is missing and somewhere month data is missing although schedule job for daily update is also scheduled and running successfully Configuration: SQL 2005 Analysis Service Please help!!!! ...

Data Validation List not showing

Publishing Layout and tables
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to copy and paste text from one cell of a table to another cell in the same table. The document is in Publishing Layout. The paste command deletes the text in the destination cell and then places a big empty text box on top of the table. I do dozens of these documents that are primarily tables and graphics. Previously I used Publisher on my old PC. Should I go back, or can this be done in Word for the mac? Hello, On 2010.01.29 8:44 AM, in article 59bb1ce2.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Toni_T@officefor...

help with dynamic tables

Querying multiple records in two tables

Two instances of outlook 2002 on the same desktop.
Hi, I have two sets of accounts that I manage with my outlook. I would like to be able to run two copies of outlook, each working on thier own set of accounts. Could any one help me understand how we can do this , please? I would appreciate any help. Thanks much. Raj ...

Adding extra data options
Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. Can you add extra data fileds and types in CRM 3.0? You can add extra data fields to an entity. Go to entities customization at setting area. -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "xxdcmast" escribió: > Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would > like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. > > Can you add extra data ...

Excel pivot table #2

Is there a way to graph data which utilizes the "fixed" function for decimal places? When I try this it will not graph, as the data has become text or something - even though I've selected number in the cell formats. If you've fixed the number of digits using only number formats, the values remain numeric, and they should chart just fine. This means selecting the range, going to the Formatting menu and selecting Cells, and on the Number tab, selecting Number in the category list, and setting a number of digits. I'm not familiar with a "fixed function". I...

Tables in 2007
What are the advantages to converting a list to a table in 2007? Why does the table have a name? I did read in help that you can post a 2007 table to sharpoint services. What does that mean? -- Thanks. Confused Hi, Go to the excel help and type Tables then open the one that says Demo: Organize your data by using an Excel table, and then in How to do it, click on Overview of Excel Tables if this helps please click yes, thanks "Confused" wrote: > What are the advantages to converting a list to a table in 2007? Why does > the table have a name? > > I did read...

Compare each value in a range to each value in another range
I am looking for a macro that will return a comparison of each cell in a range to each cell in another range. example. the first range would have vales of 1,2,3 and the second range would have values of 5,6,7 Thus the macro should return 9 possible comparisons: 1 & 5, 1 & 6, 1 & 7, 2 & 5, 2 & 6, 2 & 7, 3 & 5, 3 & 6, 3 & 7, Can anybody help me with this?? Just hazarding some thoughts here .. Perhaps using formulas would suffice ? Example: Assume 1st range is A1:A3, 2nd range is B1:B3. Then Compare 1st range against 2nd range I...

Deleting a Batch from company DB table SY00500
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C96F54.F7568BB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there a way to see all the TRX in a Batch saved in SY00500. Also, what if we delete a batch in SY00500 will there be any other place = to look for; besides this? I had a batch sitting here for a long time = and there were few (3) trxs ( Sales Credits) in it as well. I wonder if I could retrieve those one by one and then delete them as = well as these belong to a fiscal period which is closed plus we...

Does table size make a difference in how well Access protects data
I am having a problem that has been going on for several weeks now. I am slowly trying to figure it out. the problem is that Access 2003 keeps deleting records after they are entered. Quick view of database: running Access 2k3 back end and frontends, 12 machines access the DB at any one time, mixture of Win2k Pro and Win XP pro all patches and service packs installed for all OS's as well as Access 2k3. Running Client/server set up controlled by Small Business Server 2k3. database resides on a machine running XP Pro. when new orders are entered into the system, the DB will tell the d...

Sending data with CAsyncSocket.
Please tell me if/where I am wrong... If I have an established TCP connection using CAsyncSocket... When I send data I will normally be sending a packet that is about 100 bytes or so. I would send each packet with a separate call to "Send". Normally the Send will return a value equal to the number of bytes I sent. I would just write my code to call Send whenever I need to send a packet. Normally I would never receive an error or an indication that fewer bytes were sent. But if I did, I would handle this error. There is no need for me to use the "OnSend" function. Co...

PF-replication: SQL-Data -> PF-contacts
Hi, we have some customer information stored in our MS-SQL Server 2000 and like to sync it with the contacts in our public folder (Exchange 2003). Of course ye can do it manually, but is there a way to automate it? Or is it possible to make a public folder with all data stored on the sql-server? (kind of a view) Kind regards, Paul ...