Cannot see fields in query design view on laptop; Access 2003

When in query design view on desktop (large screen), I can see the fields and
criteria pane in the bottom half of the window, but when in query design view
on laptop (small screen), I sometimes cannot see the fields and criteria pane
no matter how far I scroll down.

The only solution I have found so far is to move the fields and criteria
pane to the top half of the window before closing the Access file on my
desktop and before opening it on my laptop.

Has anybody else run into this problem and found a way to view the fields
and criteria pane if not immediately visible in the window?

Thank you.
--
Macroed

Did you try re-sizing the different parts of the design view pane?

--
Build a little, test a little.

"macroed" wrote:

> When in query design view on desktop (large screen), I can see the fields and
> criteria pane in the bottom half of the window, but when in query design view
> on laptop (small screen), I sometimes cannot see the fields and criteria pane
> no matter how far I scroll down.
>
> The only solution I have found so far is to move the fields and criteria
> pane to the top half of the window before closing the Access file on my
> desktop and before opening it on my laptop.
>
> Has anybody else run into this problem and found a way to view the fields
> and criteria pane if not immediately visible in the window?
>
> Thank you.
> --
> Macroed

Reporting from Project Server

"View Image Slide Show"

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

get a result of an sql into a field

nested OR in queries
I have a table that has 20 date fields for each record. I need to select any record that has a matching date in at least one of those fields so it becomes a huge OR in a query and I have noticed that I am limited to 9 in a query. Is there a way to do this efficiently or will I need multiple queries to test all 20 date fields? If your table uses multiple date fields, the first thing you'll want to consider is coming up with a new table! In a spreadsheet, adding 20 date fields may be the only way to handle a situation, but you won't get the best use of Access' features and funct...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

How to create an autonumber field?

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Access to User Calendar

microsoft.public.access.conversion

form fields not saving to table

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...