Access97 on XP - Error 2287

Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we
moved from Windows2k to XP.

Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287.

All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,-
compose the  object field showing some particulars filed on the
record  and a simple Hello whoever in the body.

This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be
lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and
easy) answer

Can any1 help
Merci

0
alainden

Outlook hangs on startup in XP
Outlook hangs when I start it. I have Office Pro w/frontpage. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and updated w/SP3 all to no avail. The task manager shows 2 Outlook icons not responding, I presume the program and the send/receive thingy. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Try opening Outlook using the ".../CleanViews" switch. The link below will give you the instructions on how to use it. OL2002: Additional Command-Line Switches http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;296192 Also try (if the above doesn't work): Close outlook, find and delete all these ...

OL 97: Control-C, X, and V don't work in XP!
Only a genius will figure this one out ... Installed Outlook 97 in Windows XP, everything works fine -- but for some reason, the Copy/Cut/Paste shortcuts (ctrl-C, ctrl-X, ctrl-V) don't work in Calendar mode. When I use ctrl-X, the little scissor icon flashes, so SOMETHING's being sent to the clipboard, but ctrl-V does not paste anything. When I press Ctrl-C and try to copy an appointment to another day, a duplicate copy of the appointment appears on the same day of the first appointment! Please help! ...

Error: "This record is read-only in Microsoft CRM"...
We have recently implemented MS CRM 3.0 with the CRM-Outlook client (on-line mode). Whenever I have Outlook open, I am frequently annoyed by the following error message dialog: "This record is read-only in Microsoft CRM. Changes will not be synchronized to the Micrsoft CRM system." Other team members experienced this same message initially, but then it stopped for them. However, I continue to get this message. Note the following: 1. I have CRM - Administrator rights 2. Using CRM 3.0 3. Using Exchange 2003 5. Installed on-line version of CRM-Outlook 4. Have checked/un-check...

#VALUE! error: vlookup works in Excel 2000 but not 2003
Hi, My client has a spreadsheet which works fine in Excel 2000 but when opened with Excel 2003 it populates the pages with #VALUE! and the best I can tell is that the problem is with the following formulas. Can anyone advise if they have seen this before. I am unable to post their file but this is the code that I think is a bit suspect. =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B14,'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\[Price List 040301.xls]Items'!$A:$M,11,FALSE))=TRUE,"",VLOOKUP(B14,'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\[Price List 040301.xls]Items'!$A:$M,11,FALSE...

Dynamics 9 upgrade and field service error in utilities
I am following the upgrade instruction to the tee. I installed version 9 on the server to a new location, launhed utilities, then cancelled, in order to install SP #2. I now launch utilities and in the product validation, I get an error in 1 of our 15 databases: Unable to get extended version info for product 949 (field service). We don't use this, nor did I install this. Why is it trying to update a product we do not use, nor did I select during the 9.0 install? ...

0xC0070652 error during Exchange 2003 SP2 install
I tried to install SP2 on one of our Exch 2003 Standard servers and received the following error, choosing the cancel option seems to have allowed the install to complete sucessfully "Setup failed while installing sub-component Exchange Activesync with error code 0xC0070652" the setup log reads as follows [05:31:39] Calling MSXML installer with command line: "msiexec /i msxml3.msi /q reboot="ReallySuppress"" [05:31:39] Process created ... waiting (-1) [05:31:42] Process has exited with 0x000652 [05:31:42] The command msiexec /i msxml3.msi /q reboot=&quo...

.NET Framework Application error in WinCE 6.0
Hi All, I am running a .NET framework application in WinCE 6.0 and getting the following error "This error appears when I execute a program in a Psion 7525 with Windows CE 4.2 "File or assembly name 'Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A', or one of its dependencies, was not found" This same application is working in x86 PC. How to solve this issue in WinCE? Thanks for help. If you want to run your application in WinCE 6.0 you have to compile your application on .NET Compact Framework. --...

adding exchange account error
I have SBS2000 w exch2k sp3. I have 10 users using office 2000 with no problems. We received a corperate hand down pc last week with Win2k & office XP. When I try to setup the exchange mail account it gives me an error that it can not login to the exchange server. I am logged into the domain and my login script is running. I checked my DNS entries and they are to the 2K server. It can resolve the server name. Any help is appreciated. Hello, Please review the following article and check for RPC Binding Order and RPC ClientProtocols: 325930 XCCC: How to Troubleshoot Connectivity I...

Error opening outlook #2
I am getting an error when I open outlook for the first time after booting/rebooting my pc. Outlook caused a general protection fault in module DIBENG.DLL at 0003:00000fa9. If I click close then reopen outlook and answer no to safe mode it works fine. If anyone has any ideas on fixing my problem please let me know. Thanks ...

Error starting Excel
During start up of excel2000 receive following Program Error message box: "Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created." I have: uninstalled and install Office 2000 but still receiving error (same error in Word) removed excel.xlb (works once, error returns in subsequent attempts) uninstalled add-ins Any suggestions? I did a FIND in the NG for errors but didn't see this one. If it is an error that's been addressed I apologize in advance. I resolved the problem at http://www.mvps.org...

Error message 12-31-09
When I receive e-mails, after so many are received, the following error message pops up. I assume I am getting all e-mails but really not sure if the error message pops up before all are received. This same error message pops up when I try to send e-mails or reply: The host 'smfp1.nf.sympatico.ca' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Read: Port Aux Basque Dec 12th', Account: 'pop6.nf.sympatico.ca', Server: 'smfp1.nf.sympatico.ca', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001...

2003 xls(macro) occured error when opening with office 2007
hi! Everyone. Sorry, I'm not used to English. ^^; I have xls(with macro-Office2003 made) i changed office version 2003 to 2007.. (xls) macro code has "thisworkbook.close" when i called thisworkbook.close method... all xlsx, xls opend files closed with error... event ID 1000 . how can i solve this error... i need thisworkbook.close action.. -- Everyday is a little life!! Thank u!! Hi, No problem with the excellent English. Please post the code. Mike "HOONHEE" wrote: > hi! Everyone. > Sorry, I'm not used to English. ^...

Just upgraded test 3.0 install to 4.0, weird error when opening account?
We are working on a full implementation to crm 3.0 in our office. Still working out some of the bug there. So, we decided to upgrade our test box to 4.0, so we can see if any of the bug we are having are worked out in 4.0. It appears that maybe they are... YAY :) But, when i open an account in 4.0, i get an error box that i have to hit OK 4 times, then everything is alright, and i can see the account, and check everything out. here is the error that is in the bottom of the pop up: http://127.0.0.1:5555/companyname/_common/error/dlg_error.aspx?hresult=Not%20available&errmessage= Tha...

Outlook 2003 on Office 2000/XP
Can I put Outlook 2003 on top of Office 2000 or Office 2002 xp? Are there any compatibility issues? yes, you can, but you can't use word as your editor and lose the email features in the other office apps. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ &quo...

tagVariant Error .NET
Hi all, I'm in the process of migrating our code from VC++ 6 to .NET. I'm getting the following error, C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\atlmfc\include\atlcomcli.h(1206): error C2027: use of undefined type 'tagVARIANT' I can see that tagVARIANT had been defined in line 423. Any input would be appericated. Thanks Saran ...

Transferring Works files into Excel XP
My Dad upgraded recently to XP--all his previous files were in Works. Is there an easy conversion? I don't have the ability to "see" his computer, so trying to fix this issue remotely. TIA My Excel 2002 and Excel 2003 will open a Works XLR file. Why can't Dad do this? -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "homefry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:093b01c42559$670626f0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > My Dad upgraded recently to XP--all his previous files > were in Works. Is there an easy ...

Any issues with Windows Service Pack 3 (XP) and GP v. 8.0? Thanks
My client is looking to see if there are any issues with this combination. Thank you. No issues that I have heard about. However, check the system requirements page as it is updated frequently to address some of these questions at https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/documentation/systemrequirements/compatibility_gp8.0_lowmidhi.htm?printpage=false Just make sure you are running the latest GP 8 service pack (Service Pack 5) available at https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/greatplains80_servicepacks.htm?printpage=fal...

Error 58, file already exists
I am trying to move a file from one folder to another - or at least copy and delete the old file. I get an error 58 file already exists, and don't know why? Public Sub MoveFiles(ByVal Source As String, ByVal Destination As String) Dim oFSO As Object Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") With oFSO If .FileExists(Source) Then ..MoveFile Source, Destination Else MsgBox Source & " Doesn't Exist", vbExclamation End If End With Set oFSO = Nothing End Sub Sub RunThroughList() Dim I As Long Dim Destination As String Dim Lastr...

Sample data error
When I try to double click on the Microsoft.Crm.DemoDataWizard.exe, I have got this error Application has generated an exception that could not be handled Process id=0x1318(4888), Thread id=0xe30(3632 Click ok to terminate the applicatio Click Cancel to debug the applicatio When I click debug, I hit another error: o debugger found Has anyone experience this before? Have I left out something? ...

Error received at login.
I have a client that has a new CRM Server. Install worked with no problems encountered. "Administrator" is able to login. Users have been added through domain\username and roles assigned. However upon login they receive an error message "An Error as occured" This error message occurs shortly have the window loads displaying all items in workplace. No data or items are shown within the Right pane just the error. This error occurs even with all roles assigned. Thoughts? So did you make progress with this problem? Inquiring minds would like to know. :o) Yes, I have ...

Templates in Office XP
Is there information about the template use in Office XP? If it is in spanis much better Thanks! The following page has information on using Templates in Excel, and you can choose Spanish from the Language dropdown: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=5C619EB3-950B-4FC3-8DF4-88FB9EE83DC6 Emece wrote: > Is there information about the template use in Office XP? > > If it is in spanis much better -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Table Import Error
Good Afternoon, My company has recently upgraded from 6.0 to 8.0. I am importing an .csv file and then printing a report. The import seems to be working correctly, what I mean is I receive a message saying it completed. However when I try to pull up the report I receive the following: TABLE IMPORT ERROR That's it no other information, no other users seem to be having this problem, just myself and I get this error on other reports as well, but they all seem to be custom or modified reports from modified or customized forms. Any suggestions? It sounds like your Forms and Reports d...

RMS locks up on a printer error
We have several RMS systems throughout our facility with different receipt printers. Every now and then, when completing a sale we receive a "Printer Error" and RMS locks up (have to cntrl-alt-del and End Task). No receipt actually prints. We do use OPUS to control the printers (no local printers are set up on the sales points). Any one else have this problem? Any help would be great. Thanks, David. hi dAVIDM, it seems to me that you have all the RMS machine configure one register if it is case. you must change it, every machine should be treated as register so if you have 5 ...

Error message with security roles changes
Hi Gary, Thank you to mention me make copies before I change the security roles. I tried to change the security roles in three ways: 1. Make changes to the original security roles, then save; 2. Make copies of the original security roles; 3. Make changes to the copies of the original roles, then save. All come up with an error message after a long time waiting. Can you please give me some ideas about what's the possible cause? By the way, in the event logs, it says that security descriptors have been changed successfully. Also, I can see that all the commands are excuted on SQ...

OMA SecurityException Error after SP1 Installed
After applying the SP1 for Exchange 2003 the OMA no longer works. Receive Server Error in '/OMA' Application, System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.RegistryPermission, mscorli.dll, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed. not sure if this is ur problem but if you've installed a device update, you need to uninstall and reinstall. see the release notes. "Mark Mercier" <MMercier@comprehensivenetworks.com> wrote in message news:1401801c44470$c39a6d00$a501280a@phx.gb...