When you import a Microsoft access field into Microsoft word, the

I have written code that exports table fields into a word document, directly
into fields in the word document.

When the access field is > 255 characters i insert a chr(13)&(Chr10) to
split the data across multiple word fields

Looks great in access,
but when i look at the data in word it has that dreaded square graphic in
the field (in word) where the charriage return/line feed is,, how do i get
rid of this (the data is at it should be in wiord except for the sqaure
graphic???

Patrick

Hi,
you have to replace chr(13)&(Chr10) with Chr(11), use can a select query to
do so and export it instead of table

--
Best regards,
___________

"Patrick Stubbin" <PatrickStubbin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:266ACF98-1ECC-4AA1-89AB-E15B429E089A@microsoft.com...
> I have written code that exports table fields into a word document,
> directly
> into fields in the word document.
>

> When the access field is > 255 characters i insert a chr(13)&(Chr10) to
> split the data across multiple word fields
>
> Looks great in access,
> but when i look at the data in word it has that dreaded square graphic in
> the field (in word) where the charriage return/line feed is,, how do i get
> rid of this (the data is at it should be in wiord except for the sqaure
> graphic???
>

> Patrick

0
Alex
2/5/2010 12:07:06 PM
The square is the visual representation of the characters that you inserted.
BTW.

"Patrick Stubbin" <PatrickStubbin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:266ACF98-1ECC-4AA1-89AB-E15B429E089A@microsoft.com...
>I have written code that exports table fields into a word document,
>directly
> into fields in the word document.
>

> When the access field is > 255 characters i insert a chr(13)&(Chr10) to
> split the data across multiple word fields
>
> Looks great in access,
> but when i look at the data in word it has that dreaded square graphic in
> the field (in word) where the charriage return/line feed is,, how do i get
> rid of this (the data is at it should be in wiord except for the sqaure
> graphic???
>

> Patrick

0
David

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

open two different Access reports

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

import a 123 file

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Microsoft Exchange Server

Getting the BCC field by default.

opening a .docx with word 2004

printing imported gif files in Excel

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...