VBA code required.

Hello to all !!

your support is required for these question.

1) i have fram having 3 option box and i need to open 2nd form after
selection.
    rest of the option simply save the record in table.

2) the 2nd form which after selection of the first form also have 2 more
option box and after selection of one that save the record and return to the
1st form.

i am using in access 2007.

regards,
Maaz.

On Fri, 14 May 2010 04:31:00 -0700, Maaz.
<Maaz.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

You are not providing enough information. It appears on form1 your
could put a button, and the button wizard can write the code to open
form2 (if you don't want to write docmd.openform "form2" yourself).
That's probably not what you meant, so please provide more details.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>Hello to all !!
>
>your support is required for these question.
>
>1) i have fram having 3 option box and i need to open 2nd form after
>selection.
>    rest of the option simply save the record in table.
>
>2) the 2nd form which after selection of the first form also have 2 more
>option box and after selection of one that save the record and return to the
>1st form.
>
>i am using in access 2007.
>
>regards,
>Maaz.
0
Tom

put back the bar code for envelopes
The United State post office would appreciate it if you gave MS Word users the ability to print zip code bar codes on the bottom of our envelopes again, so would I! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en...

Complex coding question re: recordset
If I have an open form and am positioned on a new record with no bound field having been changed (dirty = false) and I call a public function which opens a recordset on the same table that my form is bound to and then do a series of movenexts , can my form become dirty? I'm getting strange results and am wondering if this could be the cause. What I am trying to do is to programatically retrieve a given record by doing an applyfilter. However, what seems to be happening is that somehow my record has become dirty and therefore the form is wanting to do a save before executing t...

Lock and Unlock cells using VBA
Hello All Anyone know how to lock cells using VBA, also unlock others currently locked. Page protection will be in use at the time this needs to be done. Also, is there anywhere on the net with a complete list of VBA functions, including a short statement of what each one does, with or without examples. If not, any good books that cover the above area. I'm really (strange as it might seem), enjoying playing with VBA and seeing exactly what it can do. Regards Peter The easy questions... Excel's Help is a very good source. take a look at Peter Nonely's workbook that describes...

Excel 2003 - VBA
Hi Guys: A quick question on the "Workbook Open" event: When I load up Excel and open the workbook, this event triggers. If I then close the workbook, without closing Excel, then open the workbook, it does not occur. Close down the worksheet and Excel, then open it, it triggers. Is this normal operation? Could it have to do with the possibility the I had set Application.EnableEvents = False, before exiting the workbook. Craig Also put in sub auto_open() -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Craig Brandt" <brandtcraig...

I try to assign category based on subject in appointment (code included)
Below i wrote code to assign a categorie to a calendar item based on the word "vrij" in the subject. I think this code should work.. but somehow it doesnt I use Outlook 2003 with macro security set to lowest level. The code is placed in "this outlook session" Any ideas why it doesnt work ?? ==================================================== Dim WithEvents colRDVItems As Items Private Sub Application_Startup() Dim NS As Outlook.NameSpace Set NS = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set colRDVItems = NS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Items Set NS = Nothing E...

Reason Code Reports
How can I run a report regarding reason codes? I have made it so that you need to give a reason before making a return. If someone makes a return, I want to know why...how can I run this sort of report? -- Thank You,; Vince Just run a sales detail report and unhide them. You can filter by them also. Werd. mt "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FE67148-C812-4B99-98B0-B0D03E7A5584@microsoft.com... > How can I run a report regarding reason codes? I have made it so that you > need to give a reason before making a return. If someone ma...

Populate List Box
Need some ideas. I have a list box from which our clients will be able to select which form they want to preview or print. However, each client should only have selections available that apply specifically to their company. For example: Company A will require forms 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 Company B will require forms 1, 6 and 7 Company C will require forms 4, 5 and 6 I have some code right now to handle a simple two form variation: If Forms("Main").Controls("Form1Req") = "Yes" and Forms("Main").Controls ("Form2Req") = "No" Then Me.L...

Code to combine workbooks
Hi, I need to combine several workbooks into one workbook. Say, individual workbooks are named A, B and C, the master workbook is Master. They all have the same format and are stored in directory c:\Data. Please can anyone help and send me the code Thanks Andy Sub GrabData() Dim varr As Variant Dim rng As Range Dim i As Long Dim sh As Worksheet Dim wkbk as Workbook varr = Array("A.xls", "B.xls", "c.xls") Set sh = Workbooks("Master.xls").Worksheets(1) For i = LBound(varr) To UBound(varr) Set wkbk = Workbooks.Open("c:\Data\" & var...

Error codes
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to apply rules to messages in my inbox, I have created 2 new rules and have highlighted all the messages to apply the rules, except it can't apply the rules as an error code 4362 comes up. What does it mean and how can I rectify it? On 2010-02-04 07:42:53 -0500, Wigs_Catto@officeformac.com said: > I am trying to apply rules to messages in my inbox, I have created 2 > new rules and have highlighted all the messages to apply the rules, > except it can't apply the rules as an error ...

Writting Function using VBA
Hi I am trying to write a function to return an address but instead I get #VALUE!. Public Function fnd(a, b) fnd = Range(a).Find(b).Address End Function Please help. Thanks. ..Find won't work in UDF's called from the worksheet until xl2002. Depending on the range (a), you could use application.match() through each column. If the range is small, you could just loop through the values in that range, too. nc wrote: > > Hi > > I am trying to write a function to return an address but > instead I get #VALUE!. > > Public Function fnd(a, b) > >...

VERY URGENT HELP REQUIRED
Hi TO ALL Tech and MSVP: I use to assign item to a site. But today while trying to assign any item to a site, it does not work. I went through Cards>> Inventory >> Item >> Item Qty and Site go to button >> Selected the site >> Save. also i tryed Cards>> Inventory >> site > assign by site id and range of item silent no error when go back to the item realize that it didnt save/assign to the site. There is no error message , also these items does not added into IV00102 table also it exist only one with " " Location code where it sho...

duplicate supplier code
I have one supplier and two supplier codes. One is MTT and the other is MT. How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT? How do I -properly- delete the vendor? I recommend that you get your Microsoft Partner to fix this one for you. Regards, Ivan Brebner "daytraitors" <daytraitors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C3AF6F6-52B7-4AD1-9DEF-322B6C4E9249@microsoft.com... >I have one supplier and two supplier codes. > One is MTT and the other is MT. > > How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT? > > How do I -...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

VBA to default printer in Crystal Report
is it possible to set default the printer for crystal report to be the same as the printer setup in GP (Files>Print Setup)? eg: is GP is using Printer1, then when calling a crystal report using VBA, the printer will be set to Printer1. If GP is using Printer2, then crystal report will be defaulted to Printer2. thks in advance. Unfortunately that isn't going to work for a couple reason: 1. The biggest reason is there isn't any way to determine what the printer is in Dynamics. Not even with Dexterity. It just wasn't something that was exposed. So I can't think of ...

How does one make VS compile unsafe code
Hi, This is not the first time I've used unsafe code in C# projects. Usually, I simply check the box in the project properties telling it to allow unsafe code. I've done that for this project, yet VS is telling that, "Unsafe code may only appear in compiling with / unsafe." So, here's the command line being used to compile: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Csc.exe /noconfig /unsafe- / nowarn:618,1701,1702 /nostdlib+ /platform:x86 /errorreport:prompt / warn:4 I'm betting that this is complaining because the switch that appears above is "...

what is cannot complete operation error code 0x80040155
my clip art is gone how do I get it back You need to re-register the Ole32.dll Start, run, type in the open box regsvr32 ole32.dll If that doesn't work... You receive a "Clipart cannot complete the operation" error message when you try to insert clip art in an Office XP program or in an Office 2003 program http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889885/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "dredrhino" <dredrhino@discussions.microsoft...

Conditional Formatting in VBA in 2007
I have a series of non-contiguous rows that I want to apply conditional formatting to. Right now, my code snip looks like this: With Range(sBegRange, sEndRange) .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, _ Formula1:="=" & sCFCell & ">40" .FormatConditions(i).Font.Color = 3 .FormatConditions(i).StopIfTrue = False End With Where sCFCell is a string value for the cell I want evaluated for the formula, and i is an integer that increments for each time I create a new rule (which I'm doing for each row I format). It...

Outlook Security Settings
When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form I receive the error "Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine" I click OK and the add button is disabled/doesn't work. I am simply trying to get into the Trusted Code tab so I can add one dll. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:54:03 -0800, Th3man <Th3man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form >I receive the error "Could not load some ob...

Users requiring multiple mailboxes
We are currently running NT server 4.0 and Exchange 5.5. I have joined this orginization just recently and the method they have used to create Calendars for things like resources and rooms has been to create a new mailbox and then assign staff permission to the mailboxes This means that nearly everyone has at least 5 or 6 mailboxes associated to there Outlook profile. On top of this they do the same for each new "group" e-mail they want created i.e. info@abc.com, request@abc.com etc. I believe this is so they can send on behalf of I believe in using Public Folders which they barely...

VB code help #2
Hi, I need help writing a simple code that will take a number between 1-4, out of a single colum in a specific worksheet and identify it with a word. ie. 1=Breakfast, 2=Lunch, 3=Supper and 4=Night. Here is a little back ground, I wrote a program in my TI calc that stores 1-4 to represent the meal time. I now have taken that Matrix from my calc and opened it as a worksheet to make a graph out of it. on my graph I want the words "Breakfast", "Lunch", ect. spelled out at the corresponding spot. Ive done VB code before but I have kind of forgotten most of it :( Thank...

non vba way to print non continuous ranges #2
Thanks Myrna, I didn't know about the hide columns facility. It makes what I want to do a lot easier : -- DavidObei ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DavidObeid's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=223 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27196 ...

need example code to get the contactID from SFA/conts/edit.aspx...
Hi!! My question is: How can I get the right ContactID from the current/opened Contact in Microsoft CRM? Can I read the ContactID out from the URL? Is there an example Code available? Microsoft�s SDK for CRM is not very helpful for this Problem. Has anybody already an example code? Thank you for your help! Greetings Daniel You should be able to get it from the query string, as long as you make sure that the entry in the isv.config file with the link to your app has the variable "PassParams" equal to 1 For example: <Button Title="Test" ToolTip="Info on Test&qu...

in vba what command is used to determine if a particular cell on a particular sheet changed? some kind of event? how to get the old and new value of the cell?
in vba what command is used to determine if a particular cell on a particular sheet changed? some kind of event? how to get the old and new value of the cell? Hi Daniel, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm change event excel does not keep track of the old value, nor can you get if from the event code. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote i...

Help.....Formula Required
If current contents off cell are a variable no from a previous equatio (eg 107) HOW TO......... round up to nearest divisible of 10 (eg 110) and � (minus) the lower figure (107) from the higher (110) and = answer (3) to be displayed in SAME cell -- gareth6 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gareth67's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1495 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26584 Sorry just realised you asked for nearest multiple of 10. Roundup will surprisingly, always round u...

SOP Date Required rolldown?
Is there any utility or way to easily update the date required field for all the items on a sales order? My scenario is that I'll create 10 diff sales orders for a big sale to 1 customer (for different systems shipping at different times ). Now the shipping date is delayed by 2 months (due to construction delays, etc). In order to change the date required on the sales orders, I need to change it on every line of every sales order - changing it at the header-level of each document does not roll it down to all the line items. I can do this change through SQL, but that's not i...