Setting excel to landscape and setting print area from access

I have an excel file that I create from access and  I was wondering if there
is an easy way to set the page setup to landscape and to set the print area
width from access.
Is there an easy way to do this?

I created a macro with the excel macro recorder but I am not sure if  I can
somehow use this code to have access do this. Any direction on this would be
appreciated.

thanks

[code]
    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
        .PrintTitleRows = ""
        .PrintTitleColumns = ""
    End With
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
        .LeftHeader = ""
        .CenterHeader = ""
        .RightHeader = ""
        .LeftFooter = ""
        .CenterFooter = ""
        .RightFooter = ""
        .LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
        .RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
        .TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1)
        .BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1)
        .HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
        .FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
        .PrintHeadings = False
        .PrintGridlines = False
        .PrintComments = xlPrintNoComments
        .PrintQuality = 600
        .CenterHorizontally = False
        .CenterVertically = False
        .Orientation = xlLandscape
        .Draft = False
        .PaperSize = xlPaperLetter
        .FirstPageNumber = xlAutomatic
        .Order = xlDownThenOver
        .BlackAndWhite = False
        .Zoom = 100
        .PrintErrors = xlPrintErrorsDisplayed
    End With
    ActiveWindow.View = xlPageBreakPreview
    ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
    ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).DragOff Direction:=xlToRight, RegionIndex:=1
    Set ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks(1).Location = Range("A39")
[/code]

Hi,

you can use the PageSetup object as in the example:

application.ActiveSheet.pagesetup.Orientation = xlLandscape

kind regards
Noëlla

"." wrote:

> I have an excel file that I create from access and  I was wondering if there
> is an easy way to set the page setup to landscape and to set the print area
> width from access.
> Is there an easy way to do this?
>
> I created a macro with the excel macro recorder but I am not sure if  I can
> somehow use this code to have access do this. Any direction on this would be
> appreciated.
>
> thanks
>
> [code]
>     With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
>         .PrintTitleRows = ""
>         .PrintTitleColumns = ""
>     End With
>     ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
>     With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
>         .LeftHeader = ""
>         .CenterHeader = ""
>         .RightHeader = ""
>         .LeftFooter = ""
>         .CenterFooter = ""
>         .RightFooter = ""
>         .LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
>         .RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
>         .TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1)
>         .BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1)
>         .HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
>         .FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
>         .PrintHeadings = False
>         .PrintGridlines = False
>         .PrintComments = xlPrintNoComments
>         .PrintQuality = 600
>         .CenterHorizontally = False
>         .CenterVertically = False
>         .Orientation = xlLandscape
>         .Draft = False
>         .PaperSize = xlPaperLetter
>         .FirstPageNumber = xlAutomatic
>         .Order = xlDownThenOver
>         .BlackAndWhite = False
>         .Zoom = 100
>         .PrintErrors = xlPrintErrorsDisplayed
>     End With
>     ActiveWindow.View = xlPageBreakPreview
>     ActiveWindow.LargeScroll Down:=-1
>     ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).DragOff Direction:=xlToRight, RegionIndex:=1
>     Set ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks(1).Location = Range("A39")
> [/code]

high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com
-1

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

New to excel

Reporting from Project Server

Looking for Excel Help