Send Object - Allow Edit No

Not sure where to post this so forgive me :-)

So i have a SendObject button which works great but i dont want the actual
email to come up every time and would prefer it to jsut send.  I believe you
have to select No under Edit Message.

I did that but now it keeps bringing up that box where it asks me to Allow
or Deny - How can i get around that box and automatically allow each time?

I remember in the past it would bring up a box and you could say allow for
next 10 minutes but that option isnt even there?

Thanks.

ant1983

Try False instead of No.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

"ant1983" wrote:

> Not sure where to post this so forgive me :-)
>
> So i have a SendObject button which works great but i dont want the actual
> email to come up every time and would prefer it to jsut send.  I believe you
> have to select No under Edit Message.
>
> I did that but now it keeps bringing up that box where it asks me to Allow
> or Deny - How can i get around that box and automatically allow each time?
>
> I remember in the past it would bring up a box and you could say allow for
> next 10 minutes but that option isnt even there?
>
> Thanks.
>
> ant1983
Both No and False work - that wasnt the questions.

"Daniel Pineault" wrote:

> Try False instead of No.
> --
> Hope this helps,
>
> Daniel Pineault
> http://www.cardaconsultants.com/
> For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net
> Please rate this post using the vote buttons if it was helpful.
>

> "ant1983" wrote:
>
> > Not sure where to post this so forgive me :-)
> >
> > So i have a SendObject button which works great but i dont want the actual
> > email to come up every time and would prefer it to jsut send.  I believe you
> > have to select No under Edit Message.
> >
> > I did that but now it keeps bringing up that box where it asks me to Allow
> > or Deny - How can i get around that box and automatically allow each time?
> >
> > I remember in the past it would bring up a box and you could say allow for
> > next 10 minutes but that option isnt even there?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > ant1983
Is it an Access error message, or is it something generated through your
operating system or e-mail program?  If one of the latter, you will need to
address it there.  If the former, what is the exact message, including error
# if available?

ant1983 wrote:
>Both No and False work - that wasnt the questions.

>     > > I did that but now it keeps bringing up that box where it asks me
>to Allow
>     > > or Deny - How can i get around that box and automatically allow
>each time?
>     > >
>     > > I remember in the past it would bring up a box and you could say
>allow for
>     > > next 10 minutes but that option isnt even there?
>
>> Try False instead of No.
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
>> >
>> > ant1983

BruceM
2/5/2010 12:13:36 PM
ant1983 wrote:

> Both No and False work - that wasnt the questions.

The security warning comes from Outlook, not Access so the only way to not
see it is to not use Outlook.  Options are...

Automate an external messaging library that does not have the warning
problem.  Redemption or CDOSys are two examples.  I use the latter as it
comes automatically on all modern Windows versions.

Upgrade to Office 2007.  It is my understanding that with 2007 the warning
does not occur as long as Windows reports that you have up-to-date anti-
virus software running.

In a corporate Exchange server environment the Exchange administrator can
change policies to inhibit the warning.  Good luck getting one to do that
though.

0
Rick
2/5/2010 12:15:22 PM
If you are referring to the Outlook Security warning, then follow on of
Rick's suggestions.  Otherwise, please post the full message you recieve so
we can try to help.

--

"ant1983" wrote:

> Both No and False work - that wasnt the questions.

>      > > I did that but now it keeps bringing up that box where it asks me
> to Allow
>      > > or Deny - How can i get around that box and automatically allow
> each time?
>      > >
>      > > I remember in the past it would bring up a box and you could say
> allow for
>      > > next 10 minutes but that option isnt even there?
>

> "Daniel Pineault" wrote:
>
> > Try False instead of No.
> > --
> > Hope this helps,
> >
> > Daniel Pineault
> > http://www.cardaconsultants.com/
> > For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net
> > Please rate this post using the vote buttons if it was helpful.
> >

> > "ant1983" wrote:
> >
> > > Not sure where to post this so forgive me :-)
> > >
> > > So i have a SendObject button which works great but i dont want the actual
> > > email to come up every time and would prefer it to jsut send.  I believe you
> > > have to select No under Edit Message.
> > >
> > > I did that but now it keeps bringing up that box where it asks me to Allow
> > > or Deny - How can i get around that box and automatically allow each time?
> > >
> > > I remember in the past it would bring up a box and you could say allow for
> > > next 10 minutes but that option isnt even there?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > ant1983

edit Direct Deposit ACH file
would like to see a tool that allows editing of direct deposit ACH file similar to the PM EFT User Defined tool. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d4ef4f25-a5...

sending attachments in rich text format
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Can anybody tell me how I send an attachment with an e-mail from within Microsoft Office 2007 in rich text format please Wendy ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: image/gif; name="QMARK.GIF" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-ID: <7D394D5C2EB043D9A973E27399E2B9B5@andyPC> R0lGODlhEwAfAPcAAP8ICP8PDv8VFf8dHP8kI/...

Unable to send more mail to more than 50 recipients at once...
I send a couple of small e-mail newsletters out to subscribers. Last week, I was able to send these e-mails through Outlook 2000, in blocks of up to 500 addresses in the BCC field. This week, when I tried that, the e-mail was never sent and just sat in my Out Box until eventually telling me that there is a limit of 50 recipients per e- mail message. I recently implemented the "critical updates" from MS for Windows XP Pro & Office. The question I have is, why did the allowable number of recipients change overnight, and is there any way to return it to it's previous st...

Can't send via Outlook 2000
Hi folks - I'd appreciate your help. All of a sudden, with no changes on my part, I cannot send via Outlook 2000. I can receive (I use netaddress.com for incoming), but I can't send out (I use outgoing.verizon.net). I have a DSL connection. Verizon says all is fine on their end and with my set up. My anti-virus is current and has no issues. The emails I send stay in my outbox, and it keeps attempting to send them. Error messages vary, but they are usually of the gist that the TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server (outgoing.verizon.net). Any insigh...

How to execute Stored Procedure from QSRules.Session object in .NE
Last time I accidently posted question under wrong subject.. My question is: I am building COM add-ins to POS with VB.NET I'd like to use QSRules.Session.Database to run stored procedure But I don't know how. Procedure has one input parameter and the other is output parameter. Can anyone know how I should do that? Thanks, Ene ...

Can't send a link from IE 6
Installed Outlook 2003 recently, and now I cannot send a link to a page from IE6. I ran Tweakol2003 so I can receive links, etc. Something really simple I'll bet, but I have looked thru the help files and have not hit on it yet. Thanks for any guidance ... John Patch <fred@hotmail.com> wrote: > Installed Outlook 2003 recently, and now I cannot send a link to a > page from IE6. I ran Tweakol2003 so I can receive links, etc. How do you know you can't send it? -- Brian Tillman Usually when the you try and send a link, a Outlook form comes up over the IE screen jus...

The operation failed. An object could not be found.
I just installed Microsoft Office 2003, and upgraded Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. I can no longer send or receive mail. When I try, I get the message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I've been to http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354 and tried to follow the advice there without success. I *think* the problem is that the file pointed to in Tools | E-mail Accounts | "Deliver new e-mail to the following location" doesn't match the file in Control Panel | Mail | Properties | Data files, but I've been unable to find out...

Outlook won't allow me to delete message
I tried to forward an email message and it did not work. The message sat in the Outbox after the rest of the messages where sent. I then clicked on the message and 'forwarded' it. That message was sent. When I then tried to delete the original message in the 'Outbox' folder, it will not allow it and gives me the following message: 'This message interface has produced an unknown error. If the problem persits, restart Outlook. When I restarted Outlook (three times) the message still appears when I try to delete it. Everything else works fine and I can continu...

Can not send message nor send an attachment from the web
This is what I get when I try to send a message and an attachment from the web. Can you please help me out. The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject ' Check out this article Half a Million Plastic Coffins?', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "adrian" <atheop@att.net> wrote in message news:ecvAdUTaKHA.4920@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > This is what I get when I try to send a...

Can't Send Messages Using Outlook Web Access & XP
Our users with Windows XP cannot send messages using OWA. I've read a few KB articles about some incompatabilities between XP and OWA, but none of the proposed fixes (using the "basic" rather than "premium" client, or changing the security settings in IE) seem to solve this last problem. When they click on "send", it generates an unspecified "error on page". The problem occurs using IE and Firefox, but just on XP machines. My Windows 2000 machine works fine using IE and even my Macintosh using Safari (gasp!) works. ...

A/R
Allow the ability to refund to a credit card ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=407d3a67-581a-4ea1-91f3-cd2186c25a89&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

OPOS Line Display Service Object
Hi, I am a newbie in OPOS. I am developing a service object for OPOS line display. When trying to use it through the MonroeCS CO control (OPOSLineDisplay.ocx, version OposCCOs-1_11_001), Open gives code 104 (=OPOS_E_NOSERVICE), and get_OpenResult() gives code 305 (=OPOS_OR_BADIF). What these return codes really means ? In Control Programmer's Guide (OLE for Retail POS, Release 1.6) this is said in page 18, item 5: CLIP --> .... (This ensures that the Service Object supports at least the minimum methods of a valid Service Object for the device class, before calling any of its methods...

problems sending email with crm 1.2
Anybody please help me, i installed the MS CRM 1.2 like 2 months ago, it was working just fine, today my boss wanted to send an email with crm and the following message appear "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator.",every user when is trying to send an email the same message appear even with the administrator account. WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP Did you install the CRM Exchange E-Mail router? "Nepdy" wrote: > Anybody please help me, i installed the MS CRM 1.2 like 2 months ago, it was > working just fine, today my boss wan...

HPEN and Rectangle() on Contantly refeshing window object
Hello, Well, I am totally stumped on this one. VC++ 6.0: I have an app that has a video window playing. What I need to do is to be able to draw a rubberbanded rectangle around an area within this screen. Well, the rubberband stuff works until it stretches over the video part of the window -- you will see the rubberbanded Rectangle for a split second on every mouse move, but as soon as motion stops, the rubberbanded rectangle line will be overwritten with the animated video screen. Is there a trick to set an HPEN object to be the top Z order so that it doesn't disappear when ove...

How can i null out a field going through CRM Update object
I have a custom field that i want to set back to null. Any ideas how i can do this through the object.update function? thanks ...

automatically sending messages at set times??
Wondering if there's a way with Outlook to send a default message at a specified time?? ie: a message for my ex to repay me her debts on a weekly basis :P "Adam Membrey" <membreya@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O$2Z4y0zEHA.3416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Wondering if there's a way with Outlook to send a default message at a > specified time?? > > ie: a message for my ex to repay me her debts on a weekly basis :P Sure if you are willing to write code but chances are it would be easier to do from the command line with one of the email utilities like ...

Outlook sends email to isp but no longer receives email.
Outlook 2000 SP3 has been working just fine on a WinXP SP2 system. Now it sends ok, but times out when trying to receive. All the settings are the same as they have been. Outlook 2000 email works fine with an older Win98 system using the same settings, so its not the server. The symptoms are strange. If there are no messages in the mailbox, the delivering window flashes on and off like it should. However, if there are messages delivering comes on and Trend PCcillin Internet Security comes on and says it is scanning incoming mail, but an Outlook error message comes up saying that some mes...

Some stupid questions about edit the aspx file
Hi, I'm quite newbie about asp.net & other web application. I've heared that we can put some code in the CRM aspx file. For example, we can make OnChange event to the textbox in CRM & put some code in it. I know it is unsupported by microsoft, but I need to know how to do it. I've been searching this newsgroup & microsoft.public.crm, but I couldn't found any sample. My question is pretty simple (or stupid, I guess): I've looked in inetpub\wwwroot\SFA\quotes\edit.aspx, but I don't know what to do. My friend telling me that the code behind, is under som...

XSLT, XPath, and XSL Formatting Objects (XSLFO)
does dot net support apis for XSLFO in addition to XSLT? Thanks In data Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:47:40 -0500, David Laub ha scritto: > does dot net support apis for XSLFO in addition to XSLT? AFAIK no, you have to use nfop: http://nfop.sourceforge.net/ -- Lawrence "In IE we trust" Lawrence Oluyede wrote: >>does dot net support apis for XSLFO in addition to XSLT? > > > AFAIK no, you have to use nfop: > http://nfop.sourceforge.net/ You can, but you don't have to. There are plenty of production quality XSL-FO formatters supporting .NET. Most of them ar...

The opertion failed. An object could not be found
Hello, Outlook 2003, XPSP2 When I click on an email link (on a web page for example) I get the above mentioned error message and nothing happens. Could this have happened after importing saved settings from the same machine (after a reformat/reinstall)? After doing this, I had an error where outlook was looking for Outlookmail.FQDN.com-00000012.pst (could not be found). I don't use PST files, but rather an connected to Exchange - even though I have 2 POP3 accounts configured in Outlook. This happens on 2 machines on which I have imported settings. No other user on these machin...

How do I rotate a grouped object in Excel?
I have grouped some objects in Excel that I need to rotate. I can't activate a rotate handle for the grouped objects. ...

Excel, Macro designed to send mails via Outlook : question on certificate
Hi everybody, I created in Excel a macro designed to send specific mails via Outlook. Because an Outlook dialog box asked me all the time whether I authorize the transmission or not, I created a certificate using MS Office "SelfCert". So far so good. My macro is signed. However, Outlook keeps on asking me everytime to authorize the transmission of the mails. What should I do / check ? Anybody ? Many thanks in adavance for your time and kind help. Daniel Everything you wanted to know about sending emails fro Excel using Outlook. http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm Go...

Recieve but don't send!
Hi, I want to recieve messages only when I click on the "Send/Recieve" button, but Outlook both sends and recieves messages. How can I disable "send" action in Outlook 2003? Thanks. Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Setup-> button Send/Receive...-> button Edit...-> select account and disable the Send option for that specific account -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "gemeaux | tt" <gemeaux_tt {at} hotmail....

Send errors on old mail message no longer in Outbox
I made a mistake setting up my account and mistyped my sender address. Before I discovered it I'd tried to send 3 mails. I fixed the problem and successfully sent new messages but I keep getting repeating errors on the "old invalid" messages still trying to send -- they didn't pick up the correction and they are NOT in my OUTBOX anymore. How do I stop Mail from trying to resend these over and over? I've come down, turned off computer, etc but everytime I bring LiVE Mail up it's starts to resend these again -- continually getting messages. Interesti...

Large file edit
How can I retrieve and edit a large text (735 mb) file using Publisher 2003? My computer have 1024mb (SDRAM) memory. Each time I try to load the file via the "from exiting publication" I get the message "Windows is low on memory. save your work and close other programs before you continue working" (all programs are closed)! How much memory does Publisher 2003 require, or what is it's maximum file size capability? Turn off "script blocking" in Norton. Does this error occur in safe mode? Could be a printer driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office....