Problem with vba code to export query result in excel

Hi,
I have a access report that exports to excel with click of a button after
choosing parameters. This works well. However I have to modify couple of
fields to utilize formula in the export module. I am not sure how to do this.
I am writing the above code which seems to cause problem. I appreciate any
help to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Code:
If lngColumn = 12 Then
  xlc.Offset(0, lngColumn).Value = =([UnitPrice]*[OriginalShippedQty])/1000
End If

It seems the fields UnitPrice and OrigianalShippedQty are not being
recognized here

Jack wrote:
>Hi,
>I have a access report that exports to excel with click of a button after
>choosing parameters. This works well. However I have to modify couple of
>fields to utilize formula in the export module. I am not sure how to do this.
>I am writing the above code which seems to cause problem. I appreciate any
>help to resolve this issue. Thanks.
>
>Code:
>If lngColumn = 12 Then
>  xlc.Offset(0, lngColumn).Value = =([UnitPrice]*[OriginalShippedQty])/1000
>End If
>
>It seems the fields UnitPrice and OrigianalShippedQty are not being
>recognized here

One thing that looks odd is the doubled equals sign... VBA doesn't have two
separate operators for "set equal to" and "is equal to"

PieterLinden

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

message delivery problems

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

outlook 97 and express email problems

learning Excel #3

nested OR in queries
I have a table that has 20 date fields for each record. I need to select any record that has a matching date in at least one of those fields so it becomes a huge OR in a query and I have noticed that I am limited to 9 in a query. Is there a way to do this efficiently or will I need multiple queries to test all 20 date fields? If your table uses multiple date fields, the first thing you'll want to consider is coming up with a new table! In a spreadsheet, adding 20 date fields may be the only way to handle a situation, but you won't get the best use of Access' features and funct...

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...

get a result of an sql into a field