how do i up load from my pictures to advertising web site

how do i up load from my pictures to an advertising web site

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:58:01 -0800, pictures
<pictures@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>how do i up load from my pictures to an advertising web site

Ask the administrator of the website. The technique will differ from site to
site.

In any case, this question does not appear to have anything to do with Visual
Basic for Applications modules in Microsoft Access, which is the subject of
this forum.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Publishing to the Web
Once I publish my website to our site.....people who do not use Internet Explorer to view the site....cannot see some things or manuever around effectively within the site. How can I correct this? -- Have a Blessed Day! Cyn cyn42567 wrote: > Once I publish my website to our site.....people who do not use Internet > Explorer to view the site....cannot see some things or manuever around > effectively within the site. How can I correct this? By using a real webdesign program rather than a DTP program. If you don't have FrontPage or Expression Web and can't afford to get...

How do I set up a metatag for google site recognition?
Google is requesting that I include a meta tag in my code. I can't figure out how to get to the actual code to do this. Publisher webs are not designed to directly edit the source code. If I understand what you are asking and if memory serves Google offers the alternative of uploading a text file to your root directory instead of the meta tag. If you have a follow up question or other questions about Publisher webs, then in the future please post in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http...

Problems inserting pictures in Excel 2002 sp-2
When inserting a picture into a work sheet, nothing shows up but the outline/edit box. If you grab the box and move it on the sheet, the picture will appear. If you scroll up or down, the portion of the picture that goes off screen will not show up when you scroll back to the center of the screen. Grab and move it again and it shows up again.... HELP?????? My IT guy is lost on this one! It sounds more like a windows display problem to me. Do you have the zoom factor set to 100%? (It may help.) But maybe you could try closing other applications or changing the display settings. I use...

GAL web page
How can I create a web page listing names and phone numbers (possibly couple other fields from AD). I have ran across several CDO or ADSI samples for Exchange 5.5, but w are running Exchange 2000. Does anyone have ideas or code for me? It must be out there. Ideally, I would like to expand it to an in/out checkboard type o thing. For now, just publishing the phone list will work - cgraham158 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread...

Outlook "loading.." problem Exchange 2003
Hi, I am experiencing what seems to be a common problem with OWA (Windows Server 2003 / Exchange 2003 SP1). All users logging on to OWA Premium get all icons, menus, folder list but the message area just has 'loading...' text and nothing more. I have trawled newsgroups, the web and reviewed the following MS KBs (installing hotfixes wherever I could): 280823, 831464, 842470, 823175, 883543, 888619. Still no joy. To try and solve the problem I moved IIS to SSL and enabled forms authentication. I get no problems with the Basic version, I only get the issue on Premium (and therefore ...

I found this great little site
I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link. Thanks, Lisa http://66.219.102.40/ http://66.219.102.40/ ...

Using map on web design
Can anyone tell me how to go about inserting map on website? Save the map as a GIF file optimized for the web, open a picture frame on your document, insert your map picture, should do the trick. DavidF "Map on web design" <Map on web design@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29908809-F532-4849-8302-F14F7C1C8501@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to go about inserting map on website? Can I copy any map from the internet? Or a special site to go to to get one to be used? Thanks for the reply :-) "DavidF" wrote: > Save the map as a ...

Exchange 2K Web Access
Does Exchange 2k have the ability to allow internet web mail login to a mail.domain.com or is 3rd party software needed? Thank You, CHris Chris wrote: > Does Exchange 2k have the ability to allow internet web mail login to a > mail.domain.com or is 3rd party software needed? > Thank You, > CHris Exchange 2000 has OWA functionality built-in which lets You access your mailbox using HTTP -- Tomasz Onyszko [MVP] http://www.w2k.pl Thank You. Is there a wizard to setup this feature or can you direct me? Thank You, Chris "Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]" wrote: > Chris w...

Web Addresses
How do I remove the line from under a web address so that I may use it in a report that requires that I remove the line and inactive a direct link? Select the text and press CTRL+Space which will reset the paragraph to the underlying style OR Change the format of the Hyperlink and followed Hyperlink styles not to have an underline OR Set the autoformat as you type option not to convert internet paths to hyperlinks, so the address wouldn't be underlined in the first place. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

Mass import Site Note
I'm not sure the best way to do this. We have several inventory Sites set up and we do inventory transfers and payables for different types of items. I want to attach a Note to each Site so the user can check if they have the correct site depending on what Items they are using. Item/Site assignment is not the best way in our situation. I thought of importing Notes but I can't see how to do this using Table Import or Integration manager. I thought of OLE notes but still, don't know how to mass update. Any ideas or help out there for me? thaks Notes are stored ...

Outlook only opens the 1st splash screen, never loads
I have tried every thing including reloading office, i can open the .pst file from another computer and it is fine. Any ideas??? Lynn Try renaming/deleting the file named outcmd.dat. (Note: This file is located in a hidden/system directory. Do not forget to configure Windows Explorer and/or the search option(s) accordingly.) "Lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52b801c47414$4cb2ca10$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have tried every thing including reloading office, i can > open the .pst file from another computer and it is fine. > Any ideas?...

Web table to Excel...
Could someone help me exporting the tables from the following web-page into excel ? http://www.ekdd.gr/ESDD/IH/REBBBD-esdd-epityxontwn.htm (use unicode encoding) is this impossible ? ...

Publishing to the WEB #2
If I own a domain name, say rentalproperties.net, can I publish my website to the WWW by simply following the process prescribed by the help program? Where does the website file need to be stored in order for users to access the site? You need to ask your web host. There are literally a dozen different directories you need to publish to: /homepage, /http_docs, /public_html, /public_doc, etc. If you are using forms (and maybe other features) you will need to make sure your server supports Front Page Server Extensions. Your Web Host normally will send you an e-mail with the specifics in...

allow template user to insert picture
I'm creating a form which I will save as a protected template. How do I allow users to insert their own logo in a designated area? Is this possible? I tried using the "image" control box field but I'm not sure if this is what it is intended for. Thanks I think I'd use a macro that asked for the logo, unprotected the worksheet, added the logo and then reprotected the worksheet. Kind of... Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myPictName As Variant Dim myPict As Picture Dim wks As Worksheet Set wks = Worksheets("sheet1") myPictName ...

How to import web link and avoid frame?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to import web link into Excel and avoid frame on web page? When I browse following link, it look fine on IE, but when I insert this link into excel, it shows nothing, because of frame within HTML. http://www.hkab.org.hk/DisplayInterestSettlementRatesAction.do?Submit=Search&lang=en&year=2010&month=2&day=3 Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve it within Excel? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric When I right click on the sheet>import to excel, I get. You can the record a macro to refresh. Rates ...

Web services in CRM
This may be a question more for microsoft.public.dotnet.language, but I'll try anyway! I don't have a dotnet background so the question may also be silly. I want to connect to MS-CRM using web services. I cannot find any WSDL files with which I can achieve this. (I want customers to be able to track service requests). How do I/can I connect to CRM using non dotnet web services? Maybe an option is for me to learn some dotnet, write an interface and expose it using WSDL.... I'd prefer not to, time is tight and I have a design to finish! Cheers, Lindsay There are no WSDL ...

Hi, Do someone have in their archives a function that pulls bitmap images from a toolbar image? Somthing like: HBITMAP = GetToolbarImage(UINT nToolbar_resource_ID, UINT nImageIndex, ButtonCx, ButtonCy); So if the images were (from left) (0)Cut, (1)Copy, (2)Paste, then GetToolbarImage(ID_TOOLBAR, 2, 16, 15) would fetch the Paste image (zero based index). Like the LoadBitmap(..) function, but from a toolbar image. If not, can somone hint how i can get started on performing this function? joe # OK, i solved my problem, well almost..., i have 2 questions... (1) Is there any way th...

Create Customer using web services
I would like to cal the GPWebservices using a formatted XML file. I was able to create a basic XML file to create a customer in GP. However I’m having trouble specifying the customer organization. The WSDL specifies the following format <ns1:Context> <!--Optional:--> <ns1:WorkOnBehalfOf>?</ns1:WorkOnBehalfOf> <!--Optional:--> <ns1:OrganizationKey/> <!--Optional:--> <ns1:CultureName>?</ns1:CultureName> <ns1:CurrencyType>?</ns1:CurrencyType...

Print publications are saving as Web publications unintentionally
Have been producing church bulletins using Publisher for some time. Bulletins are usually 8 pages and print in booklet form. This week everytime I save the publication as a Print Publication, it becomes a Web Publication (when reopened). As a Web publicxation, printing is all screwed up . . . converting to Print Publication only works until you close and reopen the document and printing remains messed up even after conversion. Are you using the same bulletin over and over? What version Publisher are you using? Have you tried a detect and repair? Sounds like you have some corruption goi...

"tasks" tab in Project Web Access
Hello, I use MS Project Server 2003. When I assign task to some resource (user), and then I log in as this user to Project Web Access, and I go to the "tasks" tab - I can't see that tasks in tasks list. The list is empty. However, I can do (still in Project Web Access) "actions -> assign me to a new task". And then, when I assign a user to a new task in this way, this task is visible in tasks list. Why can't I normally see user's tasks in "tasks" tab in Project Web Access? Hi, You did not mention if you published the tasks after as...

Need site for VB Tutorial
Hello Can someone suggest some site to learn VB?? Thanks Tom -- SMIL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SMILE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26676 Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "SMILE" <SMILE.1dp2ta@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:SMILE.1dp2ta@excelforum-nospam.com... > > Hello > Can someone suggest some site to learn VB...

Form Load efficiency
When an SSTab control resides on the form is it more efficient to: 1) Load all controls during Form Load or 2) Load only the controls for the tab showing on the SSTab and then dynamically load any other SSTab when selected. David wrote: > When an SSTab control resides on the form is it more efficient to: > > 1) Load all controls during Form Load > > or > > 2) Load only the controls for the tab showing on the SSTab and > then dynamically load any other SSTab when selected. You will have to try it and see. You can make thought-experi...

Error while loading Otlook 2007
I've installes de Office 2007 (beta 2) and every progam worls fine but Outlook. Everytime I load it, it comes with an error that I have to run the pstscn.exe file. I do so, but it suddenly stops. Someone has had the same error? Please advise to schultz@gua.net. THKS!! Have you tried running the Office Diagnostics? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Schultz asked: | I've installes de Office 2007 (beta 2) a...

Master Inventory site auto transfer
Master Inventory Site should have an utility to auto transfer inventory to subordinate sites based on subordinate demand at any time ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default...