Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group

I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for
this and other groups to my home email address.  I went to two places
that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me
put in another email address.  I believe I could only change the sign-
on name.  THe other place said I couldn't add a gmail address because
the group couldn't go to a gmail address.
Please help!!  Thanks
0
cricket7

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

invalid email address

Reporting from Project Server

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email