can't download application any ideas on how to?

  I'm trying to download an application. I'm not good on computers.

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:11:02 -0800, Kent <Kent@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>  I'm trying to download an application. I'm not good on computers.

I'm trying to get an animal. I'm not very good with livestock.

Please post a better description of what you're trying to do. The version of
Windows that you're using would help; the identity of the application would
help more; where you're trying to download it from would help even more.

And you may want to post your question somewhere else; this forum is for
questions about the Microsoft Office Pro program "Microsoft Access", not for
"how do I use a computer" type questions...
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

same messages downloaded repeatedly
I have 37 messages that somehow, every time Outlook does a Send/Receive, get downloaded to my Inbox. I've tried deleting them and emptying the deleted items folder but that doesn't help. All the rest of my messages are fine, but these 37 I get EVERY TIME Outlook does an S/R. Any suggestions? ...

Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software
We know it sounds TOO good to BE true, but it�s REAL! Our International Technology firm will pay you hard cash each time FREE software is downloaded. Best of all you will only have to download ONE piece of software ONE time for FREE and you can be on your way to earning BIG! FIND OUT MORE BY VISITING http://JeromeMcCrea.PlugUsIn4Cash.com ...

SFO: error: your microsoft crm server application has not yet been upgraded.
Help me, I'm installing MSCRM SFO 1.2 on a windows XP machine (sp1) i'm getting the error: your microsoft crm server application has not yet been upgraded. Upgrade microsoft crm server first, and then try upgrading Microsoft crm sales for outlook again I do find 2 postings about the same problem, but no answer on this problem... The server is a win2000 server with MSCRM 1.2 installed, IE 6 sp1 Exchange server has Exchange 2000, and outlook 2002 installed, IE 6 sp1 The XP machine has outlook 2002 installed, sp1, IE 6 sp1 including some bug fixes I can't figure out what i...

run ShellExecute but from a console application
I Need to run ShellExecute but from a console application. Problem is that it expects to a window handle in the first parameter (other function like "system" is not appropriate). Can someone advise please? Thanks in advance Sam NULL handle is allowed. "Sam" <sam@rentai.com> wrote in message news:uFHRnQMeFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I Need to run ShellExecute but from a console application. Problem is that > it expects to a window handle in the first parameter (other function like > "system" is not appropriate). > > Can someone adv...

ie8
Can anyone suggest a setting to check that would cause some downlaods to fail? Most types seem fine, but video media (possibly streamed video) shows me a Not Found message. I can often paste the url into Chrome and download just fine. Nobody can help you with "some downloads"...but if you post again with detailed information we can try to help. At the least: * the URL of the page from which you are trying to download; * the specific 'download' in question; * what version of Internet Explorer you are using (indicating also the service pack and whether 32- ...

Downloading trouble from TD Waterhouse into Money '04
Is anybody else having trouble downloading transactions from TD Waterhouse into Money 2004? I've been doing it for years and it stopped working on Friday when I was also having trouble running Money updates. Those now work but Waterhouse downloads will not. It tells me there is a problem with the data downloaded, contact the bank... I've been working with Waterhouse since Friday and so far it still doesn't work :( ...

DPM2010
Got a DPM2010 server and trying to protect my sql server with 4 instances. 3 Instances will get protected. One instance gives the following messages and isn't visible in the modifying or creating a protection group. Messages are listed below. Anyone have experience with this issue? DPM could not enumerate application component MER1-SRV025\SCCM\master on protected computer mer1-srv025.zorg.local. (ID: 964) DPM could not enumerate application component MER1-SRV025\SCCM\model on protected computer mer1-srv025.zorg.local. (ID: 964) DPM could not enumerate application compone...

Send Email and GMail problem. Any idea?
Hello, I am sending an HTML newsletter to various subscribers. I created two alternate views: Text/Html and Text/Plain In Outlook the email looks fine but in GMail I don't get the Html version. If I remove the Text/Plain version then the Html version is displayed. Any idea why? Should I only send a HTML version? My code is as follows: AlternateView html = AlternateView.CreateAlternateViewFromString(htmlContent.ToString(), null, "text/html"); html.TransferEncoding = TransferEncoding.QuotedPrintable; AlternateView text = AlternateView.C...

Download a Report in CRM V3.0
I have installed .NET and created a report, uploaded it to ReportManager and it is working fine. In CRM, under the Reports area when i try to "download" an existing report, it is giving an error as given here. The existing reports are running fine. I am working as administrator with all privileges. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The permissions granted to user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' are insufficient for performing this operation. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.AccessDeniedException: The permissions granted to user '...

How do I set Newsgroup download sort order
When I was using OE as a News Reader the news groups would download in alphabetical order. But When using Live Mail as a Newsreader they seem to download in the order in which I subscribed to them. Is there anyway of changing this behaviour back to alphabetical? Thanks Hmm-mm . . . Mine are alphabetical. Happen to have added 2 yesterday and they were placed in the correct order . . . . . . "Gilgamesh" <gilgamesh@spam.me.not> wrote in message news:uzXYQBMtKHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When I was using OE as a News Reader the news groups would downloa...

Capital One Downloads (and other Yodlee Downloads) not working
I use MS Money to download transactions of Capital One and Bank of America credit cards. For the last 4 days, MS Money has been unable to download these transactions, and when I log into the "My Money" section of the MSN Money web site, I cannot download the transactions either. Both of these downloads are handled via the Yodlee service. Is this a known outage? Are others experiencing the same problem? Is there a solution? I've tried logging in and out of Passport, but the downloads continue to fail. Thanks, Reddog None of these are working for me today. I assume i...

Can you schedule backups directly from the CRM application?
Or only through SQL or Veritas or something like that? Thank you in advance To backup your CRM system, you will want to backup SQL Server through the SQL Enterprise Manager interface. There's detailed info at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/backup.mspx -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Carrie" wrote: > Or only through SQL or Veritas or something like that? > > Thank you in advance ...

I'm wondering if this would be the proper application of XML, XSD and a datagrid
Hi I'm James Newbie I'm going to use some xml from a previous posters because it's similiar to mine <Store> <Name> My Book Store</Name> <Phone> 555-555-5555 </Phone> <Book id="1" > <Title>Thermodynamics Unleashed</Title> <Price>56.00</Price> </Book> <Book id="2" > <Title>CAD CAM</Title> <Price>72.00</Price> </Book> <Book id="3" > <Title>Machine Design</Title> <Price>56.00</Price> </Book> </Store> I was thin...

how to download Excel
Hello. I have a computer running Excel 97. It suddenly stopped working. The Excel splash screen comes up and displays the product ID, but then freezes. Unfortunately, it's an OEM product so I don't have the CD to reinstall it. Since I have the product ID to prove I purchased it legally, is there a website where I can download it for free to reinstall it? I know this isn't technically an Excel question, but the Office97 newsgroup only gets about 2 posts per year, so I thought I might have better luck here. Also, I'd appreciate it if you could reply to ashatzen@adelphia.n...

SOAP Server Application Faulted error 01-19-04
Hi, I get following error when creating a user in MS CRM 1.2 english: "SOAP Server Application Faulted error" with the Error Code 80005000 The CRM installation works fine. I used a Domain Admin Account for the MS CRM services. I assigned a license to the Admin user. When I try to add users from the AD using the User Manager in the Deployment Manager, I receive this error. It is also not possible to add users using the CRM interface. Can anybody help? Hi Ralf, can you give us the details of the SOAPException? This will likely tell you what's wrong. Mike "Ralf M"...

is there a hotel management excel application?
The subject says is all... TIA Martyn Hi Martyn, See response to your thread in Programming. --- Regards, Norman "Cheker" <zoomer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eNJLsRRqEHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > The subject says is all... > TIA > Martyn > > > ...

certin messages block POP download.
Hi all, I have an Exchange 2003 server with @ 300 users with many virtual domains. Problem I have is that one domain in particular has certin messages getting stuck while downloading and have to be cleared in Webmail in order to free the mailbox. They mainly seem to be HTML messages but there have been two text ones from another Virtual Domain. I am stumped. I get no errors in the logs and have turned on diagnostics logging to watch whan it is happening and do not see anything. I have elimantated Outlook by trying Outlook Express at the same thing happens. They get sometimes as many a...

Any idea how to delete a custom portfolio view???
Anytime I select a custom portfolio view within Money 06 Deluxe Trial, it crashes Money and I have to reinstall (and not select that particular view) in order to use the Portfolio Manager function w/in Money. Money '05 Deluxe did the same thing, hence my "upgrade" to '06 Deluxe Trial. In what I thought was more than a strange coincidence, the same thing happened when I used Money online through MSN. It crashed Internet Explorer and now if I select Portfolio online, Internet Explorer must close. Any potential solutions other than deleting the view are most welcome. Thanks...

open a published PDF file with a non PDF assigned application
Hi, I want to publish a wod document to PDF and open the published file with an application that is not the one that is assigned to the PDF extension. Is there a way to configure my word/office 2007 to open a specific application for PDF files? Thanks Talyas On May 27, 3:48=A0am, Talyas <Tal...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I want to publish a wod document to PDF and open the published file with = an > application that is not the one that is assigned to the PDF extension. > > Is there a way to configure my word/office 2007 to open a specific > app...

Office applications should allow me to remove recent files
When I click the office button in Microsoft Word, the recently opened files are shown. I would like to be able to remove documents from the list, for example by right-clicking on a file name and selecting "remove from this list," as is done for recently run programs in Windows Explorer. There are other people looking for this functionality, as shown by the many workarounds (e.g. editing the registry as documented at http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/01/13/how-to-clear-and-delete-recent-documents-list-in-office-2007-word-excel-powerpoint/ This applies to other Office ...

automatic downloading
I have links to web pages I download daily in a 2002 table. can the downloading be done automatically. -- any advice much appreciated. regards, maurice. ...

unable to open excel attachment, download won't open
When I received and E-Mail with an attachement for Excel, the download won't open. the dialog box is looking for a temporary file, and the transfer rate and estimated time left is all blank. I have turned off my pop up blocker and the download still won't open. The dialog box shows the files moving and nothing happens. The excel file in question is a small 17kb (other excel files also don't open). What's stoping the excel attachment from opening. I have a new lap top computer with Vista, Microsoft version 2007. Have you tried Microsoft help & support? http:/...

smart host ideas
Hello, My ISP was recently placed in a black list. I was told that I could get around this problem using smart host for my email. Can anyone recommend me a provider that offers smart host? Thanks. Hi, to make it eaysier... Tells us, where are you from? ;-) cheers, Andy <jcharth@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1120670882.940805.20160@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > My ISP was recently placed in a black list. I was told that I could > get around this problem using smart host for my email. Can anyone > recommend me a provider that offers s...

Faulting application inetinfo.exe
Hoping someone can help or at least point me in some direction. Last week the 2 node clustered active\passive exchange environment stopped routing mail. On the active node itslef was displaying the following error over and over again. Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Exchange Server Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 06/05/2006 Time: 11:17:43 User: N/A Computer: node2 Description: Faulting application inetinfo.exe, version 6.0.3790.1830, stamp 42435bec, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000, debug? 0, fault address 0x002502bd. Both nodes are windows ...

Application-defined or Object-defined-error when changing color in
I have tried the following different approaches to chaning the background color of a cell in an Excell 2007 VBA module and have gotten Application-defined or Object-defined-error each time. I can display the color value I just can't seem to be able to change it. Sheet1.Cells(1, 2).Interior.Color = RGB(126, 255, 126) Worksheets("sheet1").Cells("A1").Interior.ColorIndex = 3 ActiveSheet.Cells(Cell).Interior.ColorIndex = 255 Range("A1").Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = 1 Any help is welcomed. Thank you in advance for your help. hi t...