Access Template for Maintaining In Time & Out Time of Employee's

I require any Access templates for Maintaining Employees In Time & Out Time
(Break Out & In) Data.  Hope someone can able to help.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

Have you searched on-line, or at Microsoft's site for "time-clock"
applications or templates?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

"Ms-Exl-Learner" <Ms.Exl.Learner@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I require any Access templates for Maintaining Employees In Time & Out Time
> (Break Out & In) Data.  Hope someone can able to help.
>
> --------------------
> (Ms-Exl-Learner)
> --------------------

0
Jeff
12/10/2009 4:41:17 PM
Yes I have searched it in Microsoft Access Templates web page and did google
search also but I could not find any templates for capturing In Time and Out
Time of Employee's.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Jeff Boyce" wrote:

> Have you searched on-line, or at Microsoft's site for "time-clock"
> applications or templates?
>
> Regards
>
> Jeff Boyce
> Microsoft Access MVP
>
> --
> Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned
> in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein
> does not constitute endorsement thereof.

> guarantee as to suitability.

> possible/necessary.
>
> "Ms-Exl-Learner" <Ms.Exl.Learner@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >I require any Access templates for Maintaining Employees In Time & Out Time
> > (Break Out & In) Data.  Hope someone can able to help.
> >
> > --------------------
> > (Ms-Exl-Learner)
> > --------------------
>

> .

Update Access 2000
Have Access 2000. Tried to open a .mdb file - pop-up tells me I have to update - file created by a newer version of Access - what files do I need? Do I have to take the whole Office update? Exactly where do I find them? Greenhorn here. Help. Thanks. Hi Ken, You'd need to upgrade to Access 2002 or Access 2003 - and preferably upgrade Office as a whole. This involves purchasing the software from a retailer (or getting your corporate IT department to supply it). It would be simpler and cheaper (if it's possible) to ask whoever created the mdb to use their version of Access (2002, p...

Changing Property Sheet size at run-time
Hi there, Is it possible to change property sheet size at run-time? I have a CPropertySheet derived class which contains two different size property pages. I can change dynamically the size of the other property page by pressing "More/Less" button and it seems to work OK. But when this page is in full size and I activate another property page (which is smaller), how can I force Sheet/Page to redraw all the controls again? I have also this redraw problem when I change the property page from smaller page to bigger one. I tried to use RedrawWindow() and Invalidate() but those seems not...

Outlook 2002 (SP2) redownloading emails every time it starts up
Hi gurus, your help is the last thing that can save me. I already serached web many times but nothing I found so far helped. Problem is that every time I start Outlook it will redownload all emails from some accounts. 1. Outlook version 2002 SP2, all patches applied 2. 5 email accounts alltogether, residing on 3 separate servers (2 + 2 + 1 on each) 3. I'be been downloading these emails on 2 machines (pc + laptop) and due to this I checked "Leave messages on server" and "Remove messages after 90 days" Now, point 3 may seem like the cause of this problem but if I set t...

outlook.ost cannot be accessed
Anyone get an error like "outlook.ost cannot be accessed"? It says I need to connect to the exchange Server at least one to continue. I tried that at work and I get the same error. I tried running scanost.exe per tech support and same error. Have you recreated your profile recently? Are you able to connect to the Exchange server? If yes, then try creating a new .ost. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google....

MS Access Forums
I looked, and maybe I'm just blind, but I couldn't seem to find an access forum on Microsoft's own website. Try this link http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.access.queries&mid=d66d0341-d1a9-4f90-8d21-1a971327441c Your message on the Microsoft web site -- Good Luck BS"D "grantschneider@gmail.com" wrote: > I looked, and maybe I'm just blind, but I couldn't seem to find an > access forum on Microsoft's own website. > > Not sure how you found this one (there's several ways) but this...

Default value Date&Time fields for appointment creating
Is it possible to st a default value for date and time field in for example an appointment activity. Now its days are set from 0:00 to 0:00 i would like it to be from 9:00 until 17:00 (9 AM until 5 PM) I've looked at the attribute itself and system settings from organization, but i couldn't locate anything there? Is this possible in CRM (witrhout programming java etc. or buying add-ons from all over? thanks, Kas have you received any answers on this? I would like to be able to do the same. Thanks! "_Kas_" wrote: > Is it possible to st a default value for date...

Group Policy for Different Time Zones
How do you setup in Active Directory for Windows 2003 server a group policy for an OU whose users are located on the east coast when the AD is located in Phoenix so that their time zones are reflective of their location for Outlook calendars, reminders, emails, etc....? Thus if I'm in New York and want to schedule a 4:00pm meeting with someone in Phoenix where the meeting time for them will be 1:00pm and we both are using the same AD on the same server but under different OUs how do we get Outlook calendar to schedule the meeting for each of their respective time z...

How to move e-mail from one PC to another in Outlook and maintain.
I would like to know how to move e-mail from one PC to another PC and maintain the integrity of the e-mail. Forwarding each e-mail is not pratical in this case. You need to post more information. Since this is an Outlook discussion group, I'll assume you are using Outlook. Is the email in a .PST file, or on an Exchange server? If a .PST file, just copy the .PST file to the new computer and then tell Outlook on the new computer where it is. If it's on an Exchange server, then you don't need to move anything. "rwrhine@psa" wrote: > I would like to know how to m...

Copied text goes wacky in new template
I just set up a new template for a client. When they copy a free floating text box from an old presentation, they're getting some wacky formatting, mainly most of the text turns from Arial left aligned into Helvetica center aligned bold (the anchored text boxes are fine). Will they have to manually reformat all the free floating text boxes? We're both on PPT 2007. Thanks Jeri Does it happen no matter what paste option they use? -- James Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida "ppt diva" <jerit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Outlook 2003 web access
I cannot view messages in my mailbox. There is a message "there are no items to show this view". Make sure your view is set to show all messages. For further assistance ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "ag" <ag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F168DD4-C19B-4753-AC16-121F6694D9CD@microsoft.com... >I cannot view messages in my mailbox....

Format for Time Elapsed in Decimal
Excel 2007, in column A I have 5 rows of Time(in) In column B is Time(out). The data is formatted to show AM, PM In C2, the elapsed time is calculated for row 2, for example =B2-A2, and fomula is filled down to C. This is formatted [h]:mm, yielding an elapsed time (for example 6 hours 45 minutes displayed as 6:45) At the bottom of the data in C I add them up to get the total elapsed time. If the this adds to 38:15 (38 hours 15 minutes), how can I format this to display as 38.25 hours Thank you Marsh Multiply by 24: A1 = 38:15 =A1*24 Format as General or Number Resul...

Time Conversion with Decimal Millisec
I am trying to link or import a CSV file with a time field with format hh:mm:sec.000 But when I try to import it I get an error. If I import it as a text field I can't manipulate it numerically. What to do? Jack Date fields in Access don't actually support millisecond precision. Import it as a text field, then break it into the hour, minute and second components (using Left, Mid, Right, and possibly InStr) and then the TimeSerial function to convert the components into a time. Access doesn't really recognize "time" as a separate component: the date field is really...

Outlook.pst Access Denied #2
I get the following error when I try to send/receive: The file C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst could not be accessed. Acces is Denied. Error Number: 0x80040116 Is that error number a debug code? Help appreciated. ~ Scott http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329910 "Scott Miller" <scott@getoutnow.com> wrote in message news:04d201c36814$86eb7b80$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I get the following error when I try to send/receive: > > The file C:\WINDOWS\Application > Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst could not be accessed. ...

Data Access Page 04-07-10
I'm trying to make a data access page. The design view is similar to the the form design view, but when I try to insert a sub-group (like a sub-form), all the information disapear. And I just can see the title. Could you help me. ...

Can I directly from Excel publish to Word as in Access
Hi In MS Access I can publish for example publish a table directly into Word? Can I do the same in Excel ? Thanks Jay Yes, you can. Just highlight what you want, copy, then paste in Word. "Jay" wrote: > Hi > > In MS Access I can publish for example publish a table directly into Word? > > Can I do the same in Excel ? > > Thanks > > Jay JR Hi Yes I know I can do this but is there anything in Excel similar to MS Access. In MS Access if you highlight a table. Then the Menu bar the office links gives you the option to - -Merge it with Microsoft W...

Security flaw in access rights?
Hi, I had posted this query earlier for a resolution, only to realize that there this is how the CRM works! This looks like a flaw to me in the security model! ---------------- I'm afraid the problem is, that once you own a record, you have rights to it for life regardles of what the security says. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:45:09 -0700, "samp" <samp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I have the following set up. Organization : business units (BU1) and (BU2) Us...

Template With Data Tracking
I want to make a template that will add to a database every time it i saved. I looked at the template wizard with data tracking and it looks lik the right sort of idea but I can only link single cells. I want to set my tempate up so that is is like a mini database wit space for 20 records and each time someone adds a record and saves th sheet, it will be added to a central database (so exactly like th template wizard but with more than 1 cell linked to a field)? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

access module out of excel vba
I used to use some vba code i found on the internet to calculate check digits for upc codes, i want to do this from an access query now, not in an excel sheet. I just copied the vba from excel into an access module and tried calling the function in a query. But i get something about an ambiguous name or something.. did i do this the right way? what is missing here? Sorry, you're not giving enough details. What's the function you created? What did you name the module in which you created it? What's the exact error message you're getting? (For that matter, it might help...

Employee Pictures in GAL
We are a management firm and our employees are dispersed across the US. We would to have our employee's digital image appear when a user looks at the properties of the address book entry. We are rolling out Exchange 2003 sp1. Is this possible or does anyone know an add on that will allow this feature to work? Regards, Garrett ...

Outlook Freezes while accessing exchange calendar
Symptoms: A user on my Microsoft network has his outlook freeze when accessing his exchange mailbox. In general it's usable for a time and then stops responding unless he enters his calendar then it locks up immediately. His PC is running XP with Office 2000 including outlook. Exchange server is running Win 2000 server w/ Exchange Server 2000 w/SP3. This was all working through last Wednesday, no changes made since. the same symptom happens when connecting to his mailbox from other PC's. is there any way to initialize just his calendar without going through the hassle of creating...

Time formatting
My children are swimmers. I am not able to use the available time formats to work for their swimming times, the times are mm:ss.fraction of seconds I've put a spreadsheet to show their best times and then have columns that list a variety of time standards. What I'm having trouble doing is the column that shows the amount of time needed to drop to make the standard. It should be a simple column subtraction. So far, I'm having to hand subtract the when the minutes are long as in distance events, time standard is 5:31.78 and one swims a 6:18.92. Any ideas? -- Eileen O...

Problem with Daylight to Standard time shift
Hi, I think there is a problem with the daylight to standard shift if you update the time (with SetSystem/LocalTime) after the shift has occured once. System: Samsung S3C2410, CE 5.0, SNTP client with DST. When looking at the time service DST code (dst.cpp) I see that the every time the time is updated an event is triggered and the time service checks the time zone information in the registry to determine if we are in daylight or standard time. For example, if the dst>std shift should happen at 3.00, when the time is 3.00 the clock goes back one hour to 2.00. Now, if the tim...

PDK Template
PDK Template tables (PDK00300 & PDK00301) hold employee specific data (such as Department from UPR00100). These fields should update when the source is updated. For example, I have a report that uses the PADepartment field from PA30101. This allows me to report historical time for the correct department for the employee at that time. However, if they use a template to start their timesheet in Business Portal, the department field does not currently get updated when I change their department in Employee Maintenance. Therefore, all subsequent time for existing projects on their t...

template for word 2003 business cards with photo
Is there an automatic download for a business card template with photo for Word 2003. I located one which I had to download manually but had problems with that. Take a look at this article http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "kerry47" <kerry47@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44AE8DFC-223A-4BA4-955A-51DD2CC06ED8@microsoft.com... > Is there an automatic download for a business card template with photo for > Word 2003. I located one which I had to download manually but had problems > wi...

Read XML file as an Access table?
Is there any way to process an XML file as an Access table or does the XML have to be imported to a table first? I did some experiments and XML processing appears to be extremely slow; is there any way to speed it up? Thanks. ...