2 value formula help needed

Hi All

Sorry new to this, and am fairly ok on excel but having problems figuring
this one out

I have some values that i want to total and show and additional currency +
total.
So as an example

Cell     A1           A2           A3                            A4 (this is
how I want it to look)
          500.00     600.00      AUD 750.00              1100.00+AUD 750.00

can i do this and how ?

thank you

0
karenp

just realised i have posted this in access instead of excel - sorry

karenp wrote:
>Hi All
>
>Sorry new to this, and am fairly ok on excel but having problems figuring
>this one out
>
>I have some values that i want to total and show and additional currency +
>total.
>So as an example
>
>Cell     A1           A2           A3                            A4 (this is
>how I want it to look)
>          500.00     600.00      AUD 750.00              1100.00+AUD 750.00
>
>can i do this and how ?
>
>thank you

0
karenp

Disabled Person Needs Icons to work
Hi, My sister is a quadraplegic and and is running win7 64bit on a dell laptop Inspirion 1750. Her desktop icons do not work and her shot cuts do not work. She needs to work from the dektop because we need as few clicks as possible. I have tried to find the solution but I have have not. Can someone help? Do you mean that when you click, or double click, on an icon that nothing happens? Is she using a mouse or the touchpad? Can you be a little more descriptive about the problem? Has this been happening from the time you got the laptop, or installed Win 7? Or, did it ju...

Re: Magic Indian Oil for MEN! Free Trial #2
Real Magic Indian Oil from traditional Indian herbs. FREE TRIAL FOR 500 customers (5ml bottle), Ring +91 9810577227 ...

1.2 danish -> 3.0 english
Is this possible ? Jack ...

reports question #2
Hi How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer combines two tender types only one is shown. Thanks throw me a bone?...anyone cheers "christian" wrote: > Hi > > How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift > Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? &...

Paste Several Values into one Cell
Hi all. I have data in several cells (I2:GJ2) on one row. I want to copy all of this data into one cell as it appears now (in a particular sequence). Is this possible? Thx in advance. Not sure if this is what you want but to concatenate data from several cells into 1 cell, use formula =Concatenate(I2," ",H2," ",G2) just add more cell references with commas and " " to give a space between each cell value for all the cells you want. "sgarrett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:110F5183-D1CE-4C5A-A7F8-90D01E500FBE@micr...

Sharing Outlook #2

excel file can't be opened #2

Need specific tick marks on Y axis
I am sure this is probably something really easy, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out. I tick marks on the y axis from 0 to mark 260 and 420. The biggest that I would need is 600, but I must have the 260 and 420 marked. How do I do that? I tried to change the minor/major things, but that didn't work out. I am trying to chart my peak flow readings for my asthma, and the 420 and 260 designate the zone lines of how bad my asthma is. Thanks in advance! ") You can put "ticks" wherever you want following this procedure: http://peltiertech.com...

portfolio value over time
I run Money 2004 and i can't do some things i think are really basic - main two (related issues) that bother me are: 1) is there any way to view the value of my entire investment portfolio over time (e.g. as a chart showing basically just price * volume of shares i own for each investment, combined to show all investments together)? 2) is there any way to view price history for all my holdings as an indexed value (0% at the start growing up or down based on % change in price) as opposed to absolute value? Some shares are $20 each some are $200 each - doesn't make sense to sho...

The easiest way to get free cash! #2
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>I became a member of an interesting free website that is totally unique. It actually rewards its members for learning! You can learn lots of important things and earn rewards taking fun quizzes, plus earn cash for other activities! Membership is free, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds everywhere can become members and participate at their own level. It�s called �It P...

incremental counter for dup number values
my wife, accountant, is very often bringing home work where she wants to match offsetting records from two record sets by value only. However, where one set may have 10 instances of $25, the other may only have 2 instances of $25. How can I effectively limit the pick of only two records from the set with 10 dups? ...

help for sql select command !!!
Hi Everyone! Imagine we have 3 checkBoxes in a search page and 3 boolean fields in DB table and every checkbox is for one of these fields . In search page users check every 3 checkBoxes and what i want is that first it shows the records that every their 3 fields are checked then 2 and then 1(DESC). BTW my DB is MS Access. Please help me ! On Mar 1, 7:17=A0pm, "miladha...@gmail.com" <miladha...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Everyone! > Imagine we have 3 checkBoxes in a search page and 3 boolean fields in > DB table and every checkbox is for one of these fields . I...

sum values from range of cells if cells correcponding have the sam
hiya, i have a small project and i've spent too much time on this already - can't figure it out myself. What i need to do is to create a formula which will find the same values in column A and will sum the corresponding to them values from columns B:E. this is a sort of result i want to get: A B C D E F RESULT: 1 A1 1 5 2 3 A1 31 2 B5 2 6 3 3 A2 19 3 C1 3 7 4 3 B1 22 4 A1 4 8 5 3 B5 37 5 B5 5 9 6 3 C1 33 6 C2 6 1 6 3 C2 16 7 A2 7 2 7 3 8 B1 8 3 8 3 9 C1 9 4 0 3 I would appreciate any ideas how to do this. Thanks and regards, Assume in G1 down are the unique item...

Hotmail Problem Please Help
I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Server. I also have ISA 2000 on the same box. Everything is working fine. The problem I am having is getting mail out to a hotmail address. When I send then mail, I see it sits in the Queue for less then a minute then disappears. It never makes it to the Hotmail address nor do I get any return errors back in my client indicating the mail never made it to its destination. On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:51:04 -0800, "Kevin Mc" <Kevin Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 200...

Emails in queue #2
Hello, I have exchange 2003 installed on windows 2003. The problem is as follows It seems to be working fine then all of a sudden the messages pending for submission starts to fill up and all the clients get a message in their outlook stating "outlook is trying to retreive data from the microsoft exchange server". The onky way to resolve this is by rebootong the computer. Any ideas? Thansk You need to identify where the performance bottleneck is. The following link should get you started http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx In a...

2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right corner. From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct. Kristiina AndyA wrote: >Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? -- I help with Excel and PowerPoint Office ToDo http://www.officetodo.com Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/powerpoint/201005/1 ...

Need Help With A Formula Please
Hello and thank you in advance for your help! I have a Name on a column. The same name is listed multiple times on another sheet. However, one of the entries has the word DSL on the colmun next to it and on the next colum a value. I want to count those values. For example: On sheet 1 I have: Mike on A2 On sheet 2 i have: A2= Mike B2= Sales c2= 5 A3= Mike B3= DSL C3= 8 A4= Mike B4= Parts C4= 10 I want a formula of sheet1 that will return a value of 8 for Mike by matching the word Mike and DSL on sheet 2. Please helppppp!!!! Thanks!! -- EVRPAGING -------------------------------...

Edit mailbox size limit message #2
Hi All, We have Exchange 2003, Outlook 2k on desktop. We limit mailboxes to 100mb and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to archive, delete, etc. My question is, can we edit the message that comes from the "System Administrator" to use our own verbage? Users get confused with the message because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 75000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size." They think this message means they won't be able to send or receiv...

how do I insert rows without changing formula
In a cashflow worksheet how can I add rows without having to re-do all the proceeding formulas. use absolute references e.g. =$A$5 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "tinka" <tinka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ED4569E-0FD6-469B-82B1-F30139B1A280@microsoft.com... > In a cashflow worksheet how can I add rows without having to re-do all the > proceeding formulas. ...

Need assist from an MVP!
Microsoft recently provided me with the post sp1 hotfix for Outlook 2003 (KB839629). In that same article it talks about needing to perform some required registry changes after the hotfix is installed. The article includes a link to these instructions (KB867807). This link is broken and when i do a search for the article ID it doesn't turn up anything! Can anyone help me out? Is this something Microsoft needs to be aware of? Applying the original hotfix didn't resolve the issue so i *really* need to find out what the required registry changes are. Thanks! You should be able to...

Cannot install RMS 2.0 Service Pack 2
I have created a VM with Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition (SP2) in order to test on it the integration between GP and RMS (HQ and Store Operations). Currently I need to update RMS to Service Pack 2 because one of the store databases which I am using for testing was backed up from a system using RMS SP2. The problem is that when I am trying to install the service pack I am getting an error saying "The update cannot be applied". Any ideas why this could be happening? Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

How can a value be converted to words
Is there a fromula if I have a total i.e. 123 to be converted in words i.e. One hundrd and twenty three automatically. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360 or http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html tj "Azar" wrote: > Is there a fromula if I have a total i.e. 123 to be converted in words i.e. > One hundrd and twenty three automatically. ...

Change Mail Recipient #2
In my Office 2003 Picture Manager, when I right click a picture to send to mail or go to File, Send To recipient it goes to Outlook. I wish it to change it to Outlook Express. I have gone to IE, Tools, Options, Programs, and E-mail and changed the default to Outlook Express. My Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint does not go to Outlook they go to Express, it only goes to Outlook in Picture Manager. ...

I am AIMEE I am 20 Years Old I need FUN $50 PER NIGHT
Due to some Restrictions i have Hidden the VIDEOS+ PHOTOS ........ CLICK on the IMAGE which is on the RIGHT SIDE of the website for My PHONE NO AND ADDRESS=85 http://www.infoaboutwebs.euro.st ...