Updating treeview control in form

I have an Access 2007 form that has a treeview ActiveX control that lists the
dates and names of scheduled events.  I have a popup form to edit and or
delete an event.  On the popup form there is a command button for saving any
edits and a command button to delete a selected event.  In both cases I need
code to refresh the event list displayed in the treeview control of the event
form after closing the popup form.  I keep playing with refresh and requery
methods but can't seem to figure it out.  Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Ken

Additional lookup for contacts on opportunity form
Hi, I try to customise CRM 3.0 without any training - therefore a question for which I need some help. On the opportunity form exists a look-up (potentional customer) for contacts/accounts. I'd like to add an aditional one to the form (to replace the decision maker). I tryed to create a new field on the opportunity entity but there's no field-type "look-up". It's also not possible to create a new relationship to the contact entity (both system entity's). Does anybody of you know how I can do this? (if yes - please explain it more detailed...). Thanks Joerg Look...

Forms 07-27-07
Hi, A VB Code is used that has the following line: Me.Visible = False (Me refers to the forms names frmBirthsearch) After this line a second form (form2) is opned based on a query that reads two dates from the frmBirthsearch using the line code: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmBirthdates", acViewNormal at this point frmbearthsearh is hidden. What command shold I add after this in order to close the frmbirthsearch? ...

Cannot Update Prices Online
I can no longer updated prices online. I use 2003 stnd. When on Portfolio page, if i click on Update Prices on the left, the only option I now have is Update Prices Manually. There is no longer any option for Update Prices Online. Also, on the home page if I do click the Update Online Quotes link, all it does is refresh my related investment charts on the home page. This has worked with no problem as long as I can remember. I cannot think of any changes or updates I have made to the software or options... Standard Edition? In use for a year now? Read the License Agreement (Hel...

Update one table from another

Won't configure updates...
I am able to install updates, and actually get a "pending" message beside the updates in the Update Manager. But when I restart my computer, I get a 0% installed message next to the 3-3 updates etc. then a message that the updates weren't configured correctly. I'm about ready to punt, any help is appreciated. CrystalBall© sez... Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 2 (SP2). This support, originally scheduled to end 26 November 2009, has been extended until 26 February 2010. A...

Update MSN Services with Money 2007
How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 Deluxe version ??? Thank you. Bye. Paolo B. Italy In microsoft.public.money, Paolo B. wrote: >How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 >Deluxe version ??? Transactions that you enter yourself into Microsoft Money 2007 would not be forwarded out to MSN Money. This keeps that info on your own computer. For institutions with their own OFX servers, you would have to set up those accounts to download into MSN Money also. Accounts where the data comes in via "third party" ...

Can't install windows updates on SBS 2003
I have a SBS 2003 server that has not been updated in a couple years. It has SP2 installed but when I run Microsoft Update it needs to download and install 96 updates. When I try to get them installed it comes back with an error saying not enough disk space. I have tried to just install 1 update at a time and get the same error. The C:\ drive has over 14GB of free space and the other drives have plenty of space as well. I restarted the server and also ran Disk Cleanup, as the error message reccomends, but am still having the same problem. Anyone run across this problem befo...

WdfUsbTargetDeviceCreate creates NULL Control Pipe Handle
Hi, We have a usb composite device which has one mass storage interface and another as a network interface. We are developing a WDF driver (NDIS-USB) for the network interface. Immediately after WdfUsbTargetDeviceCreate if I break into the debugger and examine the newly created device, then I see that the Control Pipe Handle is NULL! Here is the actual output: -------- kd> !WDFUSBDEVICE 0x0000057f`fe5905f8 WDFUSBDEVICE 0000057ffe5905f8 ============================= Config descriptor fffffa80037216b0, device descriptor fffffa8001a6fb58 Control USBD_PIPE_HANDLE 000000000000...

building a custom calender control
I'm trying to build a calender control that will allow the user to select a month and display any appoitments / jobs due for that month. I want it to look like the calender in Outlook. i'm having trouble creating this in ACCESS 2007. Could anyone help please? This is a gigantic task. Is there some particular area where you are having a problem? Most people would opt for automation of outlook rather than trying to accomplish this... -- Jack Leach www.tristatemachine.com "I haven''t failed, I''ve found ten thousand ways that don''t wor...

MemDC & Scroll Control with Mouse Wheel
Ever since I changed to use MemDC, using the mouse wheel made my CSrollView a complete mess. The wheel mouse control was working fine with my flickering version. Then I used MemDC to get rid of flickering issue, now I am having this scrolling issue for using the middle wheel mouse button. What could be wrong? Thanks. On 12 Aug 2005 06:53:36 -0700, guxu@hotmail.com wrote: >Ever since I changed to use MemDC, using the mouse wheel made my >CSrollView a complete mess. The wheel mouse control was working fine >with my flickering version. Then I used MemDC to get rid of flickering &g...

forms and column lengths
Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the row above?? Hi there's n o bulit-in feature for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Blair" <Blair@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C1D2CAAD-C4E9-492A-ADF4-CBDB659514A3@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row > when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the > row > above?? ...

Enable/Disable a Form Control Based on Security Group Permissions
How do I enable or disable a control in a form based on a user’s security group membership? For example: If I have a checkbox on a form (call it box1), I want box1 to be enabled if the user who opened Access is a member of a security group called “Breaker Test Admin.” For members of any other group (except of course “Admins”), box1 should be disabled. Thank you, for your help! On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:57:13 GMT, "BenS" <u35527@uwe> wrote: >How do I enable or disable a control in a form based on a user�s security >group membership? For example: If I have a checkbox on a ...

Trying to Create a pop-up form
Due to size limitations on my main form, I am trying to create a form that, when I select a button, it pops up like a dialog box with the main form, Frm_Escheat, in the background I've created a qry which is the record source on my pop-up form. In the criteria of the query is: [Forms]![Frm_Escheat]![statecode] where [statecode] is the field from the Master Form. So, my "pop-up" form is activated when I select the button, but my problem is that it just goes to the pop-up form without the main form showing in the background. Thanks for your help. It would probably hel...

set value of a group of activex control points
Have a spreadsheet that has some 20+ activex control points (option buttons). Is there a way to group all these controls together & set their initial values the same? Trying to setup a "reset" type of operation that would clear all control points. I can do them individually via properties, but it's too time consuming. Any suggestions? ...

Auto Fill a Textbox in Form
What is the simplest way to auto fill a textbox (in a form) with the maximum values of more than one field in the last record entered, in the same table? Can the =DMax function be used for this? I have tried =DMax(“[field_1]”, “[field_2]”, “[field_3]” , “table_1”)+1, but this doesn’t work. Is something like this possible with two or more feilds with DMax? Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com See MinOfList() and MaxOfList() here: http://allenbrowne.com/func-09.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allen...

user forms #5
Hello, I have created a user form (click on New Employee). How do I get the information entered in to this form to appear in the correct columns in the Payroll data sheet? And how do I get the combo boxes to display the drop down information from the sheet called input. Regards Runner77 -- Runner77 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Runner77's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30388 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=500502 ...

How to determine whether update rollup is installed
Hi, I've just installed the update rollup on test machines both for client and server. However there's no obvious change - even the build version numbers shown on the web interface remain the same. Is this to be expected? How can I tell that the update is installed successfully? Thanks! Tom Not sure why they didn't update the version number. On the server, go to add/remove programs and check the 'show updates' checkbox at the top. then, under the Microsoft CRM Server, you should see 'Update Rollup 1...' Dave Ireland "Tom" <thisisme_ithink@yahoo...

HowTo disable cell reference update
I want to disable cell reference updates when I am inserting a row. My chart has series data in A2..A7. After row insert with MoveDown at row 2 the references are updated to A3..A8 How do I preserve the original cell refernce? ...

Adding GAL users into a custom form
Hi, I have created a custom form, and am required to add a series of approvers. What I am trying to achieve is: * Add users from my GAL into a text field, so that when the form is sent, they do not get initially CC'ed the form. Is this achievable, and if so, how do I do it (if you could help by including any appropriate code, that would be great). Regards, Rick ...