Timer form event

I would like to trigger this event once a day at the same time. Any
suggestions.
Thanks,
Stanley

Delegates and Events
The next part of C# I`m trying to get my head around is Events. I`m a bit confused why in some examples it says you declare an Event thus: public event EventHandler MyEvent and some have a delegate as well: public delegate void EventHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e) public event EventHandler MyEvent. If the first one works (and it does) why use the second. Clearly I`m missing something. Can someone give me a nudge in the right drection. TIA, mick mick wrote: > The next part of C# I`m trying to get my head around is Events. I`m a bit > confused why in some examp...

events in forms
I have Form1() and inside it I instantialize Form2() wich is like tool window Form1() { Form2() form2 = new Form2(); form2.Show(); } how can i catch button_click events from form2 in Form1(). A form is a class as any other class so you could expose whatever you want by adding members to the Form2 class (if I remember you can even make a member public in the propery window). That said, in this particular case it might be beneficial to avoid exposing gory details i.e. it could be better to handle low level events in the Form2 class and expose higher level ...

Saving web form fields in Access DB
Today, if a customer completes a web-based form for training, the form information is submitted via an email to an outlook mailbox. We would like to develop a macro that parses this outlook email content to a Microsoft Access Database. How would one go about this? uh pick up a copy of DreamWeaver and move to SQL Server "sunflower" <sunflower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07B4313C-73E7-4A7F-B65C-6778F72A02DF@microsoft.com... > Today, if a customer completes a web-based form for training, the form > information is submitted via an email to an ou...

Form is appearing off the screen- how do I get it to come back?
I edited a Access form on a dual monitor machine, and now people with smaller monitors can't see it- where is the property to determine where it appears? ...

How to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? 09-27-07
Hi I have subform with datasheet view and I need to know how to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? Thanks Forget my last post. I misuderstood your question. The code I gave will give the record "number" (sort o count from the table start) not the refered to record. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Wayne-I-M" wrote: > Hi > > There are other methods but a simple one to use would be > > DoCmd.GoToRecord acForm, "MainFormName", acGoTo, > Forms!MainFormName!SubFormName.Form!LinkIngPrimaryField > > Chan...

Event ID 3009 A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.1.0 appears randomly.
Exchange 2003 mail enabled Public Folder randomly don't receive e-mail from external sender, when it happens sender receives error : --------------------------------------------- Final-Recipient: rfc822;xxx@xxx.com Action: failed Status: 5.1.0 --------------------------------------------- Sometimes all work ok. Error in Application log : --------------------------------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: (8) Event ID: 3009 Date: 2005.12.21 Time: 11:43:32 User: N/A Computer: MailServerName Description: The description for Event ID ( 3009 ...

We are here for all your events!
Attention! Need an excellent event management for your business and home we must do events on your behalf with attractive Fees! Contact us :-) Rtlx Groups 61 PNS Gold Mahal, South Avani Moola Street, Madurai - 625 001, Ph No. 0452-4230735, MBL 9597766651/52 Website: www.rtlxgroups.com Email ID: rtlxgroups@gmail.com moorthy@rtlxgroups.com ...

How to reuse a form?
Hi all, There are many forms needed and each one only has buttons, labels and captions on it. Here is my design idea. I would like design one form and reuse it with a different set of buttons, labels and captions.All these infos can be retrieved from a table when a form is being built. Could you give me some hints or your ideas how to do it Clara thank you so much for your help Clara, One suggestion would be to use a tab control on a form. Have each tab control to hold each set of labels and controls with their captions. Then when you are ready to use the form, hide the tabs altog...

Search by Form with Checkboxes
I have Access 2003. One of my Tables has multiple fields with the Data Type Yes/No and a Display Control of Checkbox. I have a query by form with multiple text boxes and a related query. One of my query examples is listed below. Like "*" & [Forms]![F_CatSearch]![txtGumChewing]. I need to be able to make multiple selections for my query's output. My problem is in the form I have to put "-1" in the field for my query to work. I want to be able to have a checkbox in my form so the user can check the items they want selected in the query. Can anyone help...

Updating New Record form
Hi, I have two tables set up: tblDeals and tblEquip, they have one field in common called: DealCode. I have a query qryEquip that links the two tables based on the DealCode field and adds other tblDeals fields like Customer, Description, etc, to help identify the deal but only the DealCode is stored in the Equip table. Form frmEquip is based on query qryEquip and it is working fine. Here’s what I’m trying to do: When I add a new Equip record I want to be able to look into the tblDeals for the right deal and then pass the DealCode to the frmEquip, then have the frmEquip pull the rest o...

Refering to control property on a form in VB
Hi I am trying to simply my code in a application by using a sub routine to amend the control properties of a form but I can't seem to get basic to accept the control property being sent to the routine as a string The code I am using is : Private Sub lSubControlPropertySet(stForm As String, stControl As String, stProperty As string, varValue As Variant) If IsNull(varValue) = True Then Forms(stForm)(stControl)(stProperty) = "" Else Forms(stForm)(stControl)(stProperty) = var...

Not able to add or edit records from an input form.
Hi, I have an MS Access input form that is based on a query that is based on a table called Training. The Training table is actually an SQL Server table that is linked. There are three fields in the table: ID (The primary key), CustomerName and TrainingDate. I added three records into the table using SQL Server Enterprise Manager and can add more. However, I can't add them using my access form. I can view them but cannot add. I can't edit them either. What setting do I make to allow edit and adding to occur? I posted this question in the sql server forum and was ...

Popup form resizes itself
I have a popup form which resizes itself each time it is opened, necessitating a manual resize so it can be used. I've changed the following properties, but don't seem to be able to stop this from happening. Scroll Bars - Vertical Only Record Selectors - No Navigation Buttons - Yes Dividing Lines - No Auto Resize - No Auto Center - Yes Border Style - Sizable Control Box - Yes Min Max Buttons - No Close Button - Yes Ivor Open the popup form in design view. Click on Restore button to make it show in the "smaller" size. Resize the form to the size you want it to have wh...

Forcing users to use a custom Contacts form OR removing Contacts
Using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 Is it possible to set it so all users use a cusom contacts form for new items in their "Outlook Today" folders? Or better still, is there a way to remove the Contacts folder, or make it point to a folder in the public folders tree? Thanks! Sparks... ...

Check if a form has changed since it was last saved
I am developing an application using an ms access front end and a visual foxpro 8 backend. The application uses adodb connections to add/ update/edit data in the back end database. When a user clicks the save button on main data capture form the user input is programmatically inserted into a new record or an existing record is updated by creating SQL INSERT INTO or UPDATE statements on the fly. I was wondering if anyone knew of an efficient way of coding a mechanism to check if the form had changed since the save button was last pressed. I guess this can be achieved by capturing the On Chan...

Set control AfterUpdate event to procedure in another module
Hi, i know i can set a controls AfterUpdate event to a user defined procedure if it is in the same module as the code, however is it possible to set it to a procedure in a different module? i.e. By setting in the OnFormLoad() event: cbo.AfterUpdate = "=Module1.Translate()" I cant get it to work, it just says "the expression you entered has a function name that microsoft office access cannot find". The Translate procedure is public. Any thoughts much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chris If Module1 is a standard module (not a class module, and not the module of a form...

Query with Combo Boxes on a Form
I'm using QBF with about six different combo boxes using: [forms]! [formmain]! [combo1] or [forms]![formmain1]![combo1] -like in a VBA book. This is so users can select criteria on a form with the combo boxes, and when they are done, they hit the search button, and it opens up another form based on the query just performed by the combo selection. This worked for about three combo boxes, but when I added another one, it freezes up and opens up a blank page. It's supposed to open the new form based on the query. Is there a better way to do this? Any help would...

Clearing form to enter addl info but keep history
Hi - I have a form with billing info that includes Billing Date, Billing Reasons and Billing Due Dates. The Billing information is on a tab on a form. There could be multiple dates and reasons. What I would like to do is have a way that once the billing info is completed for a specific date, be able to enter another date and more billing reasons, so that the fields on that tab are "cleared' however, I will need to query for the information that was "cleared" for reports. When I tried "adding new record" it goes to the next customer on the li...

how to create simple forms
how do you create simple forms in outlook to use for surveys? See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm However, unless you know that = every recipient is using Outlook, an Outlook custom form is not a = solution for surveys.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Kenneth" <jagger7774@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:d56oat$emu$1@newsmaster.cc.columbia.edu... > how do you create simple forms in outlook to use for s...

Copying records from one (sub)form to another subform using Append
I have a mainform with products (and thier details) from a products table and a subform showing ingredients (from an ingredients table). I wish to select existing ingredient records from one subform and copy them to so that they appear as ingredients in a new Mainform. I have a selection box next to each of the ingredients to enable selection but how do I "copy" these selections to the new record on the new mainform. Do I use an append query to do this? Any guidance on doing this would be great (not too experienced in this area). Many Thanks On Tue, 9 Feb 2010...

Renaming forms tables and reports
Is choosing "save as" and making a copy and removing the original the only way to rename a report, table, or form? I started with the Issues template but I want to change the names of the objects. I can right click and rename the shortcuts in the navigator window, but the name doesn't change and the references are still under the old name. I do not want my shortcut to be a different name than the reference name because then there will be confusion for database maintenance. I've also tried renaming the objects in their properties window, but I couldn't find a na...

Populate sub form
I have asubform that is linked to the main form via one field, multiples entries are allowed in the sub form, but the linked field is the same for all these records. I can add new records manually in the sub form okay. What I want to do , sactivate a query/programming etc that is done by clicking a button that automatically adds several records to the subform from a table that contains potential data items based on a field in the main form. ie if the item in the main form is set to tru, then the sub form is to have several specific records added to it. how do i do populate the subform ...

Allowing and Saving Data in Form Fields
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have created a Word document with form fields that is password protected. When I saved the document, I selected &quot;Track Forms&quot;. However, my recipient is unable to save the data they input into the form field. How do I allow this? I am not quite sure what you are doing, because your terminology does not exactly match what I see in Word. I suspect the issue is that the document must be protected for forms to enable the form fields. If the document is not protected for forms, the user cann...

HELP:user-fill in form
I need a excel-file with 2 tabs. In the first tab It must be able to fill a week nr. And then som other values. Then that values must automattically filled in, in Tab2 in the righ column of that week. If you can help me, please reply !!! Thanks in advance, Stif -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You weren't very specific as to if this is from one cell on sheet1 or for all cells in a column. In any event, you can use a worksheet_change event on a worksheet module to this sort of thing. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Stift >" <<S...

PDF Form Field Values
Is there a way using vba to simply extract the user input values from a PDF form so they can be 'Uploaded' into a database? Thank you, QB I don't know about the PDF per se, but you can certainly do this in Word. http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm If you have MANY PDF files that you need to do this for, look into converting them Word docs: http://www.pdftoword.com/ Then follow the steps in the first link I posted. -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "QB" wrote: ...