Text Box Control contains generated hyperlink

Hi.  I have a textbox control on a report that contains a generated
hyperlink.  I output this report to a PDF and when I click the link it
only returns the first line of information.  This link contains links
to documents that reside in a database, so if the link should contain
10 documents, it only returns 8 because that's what fits on the first
line of the link.

Any ideas of what is happening?

Cathy
0
cathywoodford

change text field to a check box
My database users want to change an existing text field over to a checkbox. Right now, users are entering "Complete" for finished work items, and the items are then transferred from the active table to the completed table. What they want to do now is just check a box for completed items and have the same result occur. How would I create the check box so this would occur? And how would I change the existing text fields in the workflow tables to check boxes? >>How would I create the check box so this would occur? You can not. You need to add a new field and then update...

How To Insert Gif Ani at Richedit Control ?
How To Insert Gif Ani at Richedit Control ? ...

Debug assert annoyingly generated...
I have a program that has a few windows in it. Most of the windows are modeless, but the main window is a modal dialog - well, the real main window. (Windows thinks the main window for all of the windows is an invisible window. I'll fix that later.) Any how...at present, when I close the program, I get the following debug assertion: Debug Assertion Failed! Program: <path>\myprog.exe File: f:\vs70builds\3077\MFCATL\ship\atlmfc\include\afxwin2.inl Line: 46 The lines brought up when I hit retry are the following: afxwin2.inl, lines 45-46: _AFXWIN_INLINE BOOL CWnd::PostMessage(UI...

name box in excel 2003
i am new to excell and i have a document that i got from work that has multiple worksheets, that drop down in the "name box" it says i get them but i cannot get back to my original document.. sorry dont know how else to describe this. thanks T "that dropdown in the 'name box' it says".... What is IT? The dropdown? The name box? "it says I get them"... What is THEM? "back to my original document"... Can you see your sheet tabs? I can only envision that you have a workbook with sheet tabs hidden ( to fix, go to Tools-->Options-->View an...

How to add an edit box to a CStatic by prog
I Have a CStatic and I want to know how to add a Edit box not by using the visual IDE but by programmtion. I am building an ActiveX control derived from a CStatic and I want to add a Edit Box. Any idea ? You can create any window dynamically using Create/CreateEx. See MSDN for help on this. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "mosfet" <tricubes@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:c15dsn$tdq$1@news-reader1.wanadoo.fr... | I Have a CStatic and I want to know how to add a Edit box not by using the | visual IDE but by programmtion. | I am building an ActiveX contr...

Can the "track in CRM" dialogue box for the Outlook be customised?
We are running CRM 3.0 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 and 2007 clients, with the CRM integration plugin installed. Is it possible to customise the window that pops up when the "Track in CRM - Set Regarding" button is clicked in an email? There does not seem to be any way of filtering the list of cases etc that is returned in this window, and once you have more than a few dozen cases in the system, relating an email to the correct case gets increasingly time consuming. To be able to filter automatically on non-resolved cases would be ideal. Any ideas anyone? Thanks ...

How do I create a list in excel that contains external data?
I have spreadsheets linked to external data sources but I also need to add data to them. Whenever the data source is refreshed rows are correctly added or deleted from the columns containing external data but not from the columns containing my data. My rows end up not corresponding to the external data rows. I thought designating the entire data range as alist might help but I recieved an error that says you can't make a list that contains external data. Any one have suggestions? You could store the related data on a separate sheet. Then, on the worksheet with the external data...

can be conflict of control id ?
I am MFC starter. In my application contains three dialogs : parent->child->child and in every dialog are some controls. I have two questions: 1. I see, that Control IDs for OK, Cancel buttons are the same in all dialogs. Can it cause any conflicts ? 2. If I create one control in first dialog and second control in second dialog and these controls have the same resource ID, is there danger for conflict ? Thanks ! Peter Peter wrote: > > I am MFC starter. In my application contains three dialogs : > parent->child->child > and in every dialog are some controls. > I ...

Hyperlinks not working #2
When I click on a hyperlink Outlook sends me to a "locate link browser" box. How do I get to the URL that the hyperlink points to? Ginger Elliot Hi Ginger, The following Knowledge Base (KB) article addresses the issue that you are having. 329912.KB.EN-US OL2000: Problems When You Click a Hyperlink in Outlook 2000 You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;329912 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications --------...

Creating a link to the text in a textbox
In some of the Publisher templates (Newsletters), the text in the footer is automatically updated when the text in another textbox (for Instance "Volume 1, N 1") changes. How can I create such a link? I do not find a field such as StyleRef, I cannot refer to the contents of a bookmark as you can do in Word, and paste link within the publication does not work???? RM ...

Using years as text in a bar chart
I have a simple two column sheet with with a series of years (1988-2003) in one column and amounts in the second column. I've formatting the cells in the years column as text. Yet when I attempt to create a bar chart, the chart still treats the years as numbers, i.e, 1988 as if it were the number 1,988. If I put in the names of something in that column (say car models as an experiment - all letters, no numerals), the chart comes out as intended. I must be missing something simple here when formatting the cells, but I haven't found it yet. Thanks! PD --- Message posted from h...

Text Box Problem
On a form, I am attempting to add numbers (currency) in a text box based on fields in a record. The sum displays correctly when there are values (or 0) in all of the 5 fields being added but displays nothing when one or more of the fields is NULL. Is there a way to force the sum to appear when one (or more) of the added fields is NULL? Thanks -- Dennis Nz(Field1, 0) + Nz(Field2, 0) + Nz(Field3, 0) + Nz(Field4, 0) + Nz(Field5, 0) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "denyoung" <denyoung@discussions...

Comment Box or description box
Is there a way to assign the comment box to appear when a certain item is sold, so therefore a description can be inputed. you can use the Item Message (item definition - Special tab) to remind the cashier to set the comment on those items when sold. "Gary" wrote: > Is there a way to assign the comment box to appear when a certain item is > sold, so therefore a description can be inputed. ...

Trying to convert uppercase to lowercase text
Can someone help me? I am trying to convert uppercase text to Sentence case. I have seen the "proper" commnd but it doesn't seem to work. I must be doing something wrong. I am on Excell 97. Thanks. Joe, here is a macro that will do it -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 97 & 2000 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Joe B" <j.bator@easternbk.com> wrote in message news:01c501c...

Controlling CD-RW drive via an API?
Can someone point me to a set of CD-RW drivers that I can install with my commercial package that I can control (monitor disk burn status, eject disk, etc.) via my low level routines? Any pointers with REAL experience in a shipping commercial produce is appreciated. Thanks! nero has a published and downloadable api that enables you to integrate the burn process. haven't tried it. Also, look IMAPI (windows XP native CD writing API) and DeviceIoControl API. With the latter you can eject discs. IMAPI is simple - perhaps too simple for you needs. I would expect that if your process di...

Countif formula for specific text within range

Hyperlinks With Workbook With Hidden Sheets
Good afternoon all, I have a workbook containing several worksheets. I have included an Introduction Worksheet with Hyperlinks to each sheet. However, I would like to be able to have the worksheets hidden (or very hidden), except the Introduction sheet, until the Hyperlink is clicked, then that sheet is activated, and when exited (by command button), this sheet becomes hidden again, and returns the user to the Introduction sheet. I hope I have expalained this well enough. I have some knowledge of VBA. Any help on this matter would be most appreciated. Thank you Mathew ...

Display Date Range In Text Box
I have a pie-chart on my main menu that totals the number of billable hours for each Service Technician for the last week (always 7 days from today.) How would I make a text box display the actual date range, much like what is done in reports. I'd like it to look like this: From: 2/7/2008 To: 2/7/14/2008 I don't think I can use the query that generates the data for the pie-chart becuase it would have to be outside that sub-form on my main menu. My main menu does not have a data source. If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate it. Thx, JK, If your chart always prints in ...

Problem when close childframe containing a RichEditView
Hello to all, another day, another problem. I developed an MFC MDI App with Visual Studio 6.0 on Windows 2000. It worked fine. When i started the program on another computer, where is also installed Win2K and Visual Studio 6.0 i *sometimes* got a problem, when i tried to close a childframe containing a RichEditView. Then i installed Visual C++ .NET on the second computer. Now i have the same problem, but my app crasges *everytime* i try to close such a childframe. I tried also to close childframes containing other views, but thats still working (on both computers). I searched for a solu...

how to automatically enable controls' xp theme in a dialog
In the dialog generated with previous version of vc, the controls automatically display as xp theme. But, when i use the newest version of vc and build a dialog,and the controls display as classical windows theme. My question is how to make the controls automatically enable xp theme when the theme is enabled. thanks, best regards, kywoo ...

Hyperlink cell placement
This should be easy but I'm having a hard time with it. I have a large wooksheet and would like to be able to add Hyperlinks to it so that whenever I hit a hyperlink, the cell chosen is in the upper-left corner of my screen every time. What happens is the cell I enter for the Hyperlink goes to the nearest point on the screen and in not revealing the part of the page I want to view. This must be simple but I'm struggling with it. Hi Nick, Add this little bit of code to the sheet containing the hypelinks. i.e. open the VBE by pressing {Alt}{F11}, double-click the sheet, and past...

Our exchange server is the domain controller too.i want to seperate them!??!!??!
Hi in our company we implement Exchange server as pilot.when i install it, i creat the domain controller on this. But we had a main domain cntroller before.now i want this exchange server to use the resource of our main domain controller.what should i do? Thanks Mina On 11 Mar 2006 21:09:33 -0800, "Mina" <mabbasi@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi >in our company we implement Exchange server as pilot.when i install it, >i creat the domain controller on this. But we had a main domain >cntroller before.now i want this exchange server to use the resource of >our main domain c...

Text wrap-- picture shrinkage?
I have a picture that I have text next to. I want the text to stay about 24 points away from the outside of the picture. When I choose what I think is the correct option, my picture shrinks 24 points away from the INSIDE of the picture box - thus distorting the picture. How do I create that space on the OUTSIDE of the picture box? Thanks. (using vers. 2000) Change the text box properties rather than the picture. Right-click the text box, click change frame, click text frame properties. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.c...

Filter combo box based on another unrelated combo box
Any help would be appreciated. I have a form that has two combo boxes one being Service Type and one being Assign Employee. The Service Type combo box is called CategoryID and the Assign Employee combo box is called EmplID. The combo boxes are unrelated but I would like to filter/limit available employees based on service type. Example - Service Type = Mowing (CategoryID=23), the Assign Employee combo box row source has (EmplID=100) and also has a field called CrewLead which is a Yes/No field. If Service Type = CategoryID of 23 then only list employees where CewLead =True,...

removing gap when controls have no value
Hi, Wonder if anyone might be able to help me out. In the detail section of Access report, there is three subreports laid out as follows subreport1 subreport2 subreport3 Depending on the certain criteria, subreport1 and subreport2 may appear in the report. subreport3 will always appear on the report. The problem that i'm having now is when subreport1 and subreport2 do not appear in the report, thet seem to occupy the space. Hence, when viewing the report, there is a huge gap. My question is whether there is a way of removing the gap there. Thank you in advance Use CanShink. 1. ...