sub form datasheet

my question is
how can i change the color of heading in column and the font size only not
data sheet form
thank you

AFAIK, you *cannot* change the color of column headings in a form in
Datasheet view. but you can set the form to ContinuousForms view, and format
the form to look like a datasheet, then you'll have full control of the
labels used as column headers.

hth

"a" <youb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> my question is
> how can i change the color of heading in column and the font size only not
> data sheet form
> thank you

0
tina

Getting find/replace and hyperlinks to work in a locked form?
I have created a Word document and turned it into a locked form. However, when the form is locked, the find/replace and hyperlink functions are disabled. Is there any way of enabling these in a locked form? I am not sure why you would need find and replace in a protected form. Protected forms are intended for data gathering, not for documents that require free editing. If you want free editing, then you should consider other methods of gathering the user information such as userforms. For the basics, see Word MVP FAQ - Userforms http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm for a...

Keyboard Language property on datasheet view did not work
I heve a text box in a form on datasheet view and the Keyboard Language property did not work why? ...

Contracts for Account and sub-account
Hi, I don't find how to relate cases of a sub-account to active contract lines of its parent account? Development needed ? Thank you ManU ...

Sum in Form Footer
Hi Folks, I've made a the following calculation in form Detail section into text box and I've called my text box "Chaussures" =Sum([Chaussures])+([aldo])+([Feet-First])+([Transit])+([Globo]), this sum calculate the sum of Units which are into these text boxes "aldo", "Feet-First", "Transit" and "Globo" and this for each line record. Now in the Form Footwear, How can I make the total of units "Chaussures" I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work. Your help will be much appreciated, Thankign you in advance,...

forms
I have a preprinted form that I need to enter data onto. I would like to make the form on the computer and enter the data, but only have the data printed out. I have the form made in excel, but when I print the form and the data are printed. Eric, What you want to do is a royal PITA http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm I do this all the time in my job. About the only thing that you can do is set up a macro to toggle whatever text you don't want printed and set any line colors that you might have to white (deleting lines moves your text relative to where it'll be printed on the page)....

Form 4 Range of time from 1/20/2010 4:00 AM To 1/21/2010 10:00 AM
Im trying to figure out the range of time spent from two different days. Say I have on 1/21/2010 4:00 AM in Cell C14 and 1/22/2010 10:00 AM in Cell G14. I've tried doing (G14-C14) but all i get is 6:00 becasue i need to have it formatted as (Hr:Min). How would I get it to just have the total amount of hours from the time elapsed in that span that I'm working with? Thanks Use custom format [h]:00 The square backers [] allow hours to exceed 24 If you want, fro example, 4:30 to display as 04:30 use two h's as in [hh]:mm best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Ex...

Can I create sub-functions in a cross-functional flowchart?
Trying to create a template for my organization to map processes to. Goal is to map the organization to the 'function bars' in Visio's cross-function flowcharts. However, I would like to create some 'sub-functions' for lower organizational elements (i.e. divisions under a department). Is this possible?? ...

Subform in Datasheet View
Is there a way to have the datasheet view of a subform *not* show the "button-like" row that shows the field names? -- Thanks, tbl No there isn't. If you create a continuous style form, you can eliminate the headings. You can modify a continuous form so that it looks like a 'datasheet'. -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP "tbl" <hateThatSpam@invalid.net> wrote in message news:4gqs13dds31nhu1bsmbrm5tt86adbfea1m@4ax.com... > Is there a way to have the datasheet view of a subform *not* > show the "button-like" row that shows the field n...

Form for table
Here's the problem: Access 2003, XP Pro- I have three tables that are related by primary keys. I have a table[Table QC] that has the field [EmployeeID], the data type is number--that field is linked to the autonumber primary key of the Employees Table. So far so good. I am trying to make a form that has a combo box that looks to the Employee Table to get me the drop down of the employees (Last Name, First Name). The SQL statement builds out okay, and I get the correct name config., but because the data type is a number it won't accept the data. I looked at the Northwind example and i...

Build Dynamic Query from Form
I am trying to build a dynamic Query from a Form. I keep getting an error that reads ‘Object qryFilter already exists’ I suspect it has something to do with the string of dates being passed to the Query; strDateCondition = "([Trades].[TDATE] Between [Forms]![SearchForm]![cboFrom] And [Forms]![SearchForm]![cboTo])" I am trying to add a means for a user to Query by Customer and Trader AND all records between two dates. This was working fine for Customer and Trader; when I added in the code to filter by dates I started having problems. I know the SQL will be li...

Routing Forms
I'd like to create a form in a public folder that a user can fill out and click submit. When they click submit, the form would go to an internal recipient who would either approve or reject it. If they reject it a notice goes back to the sender. If they approve it, it would go onto the next level for approval. Is this possible? Are there any good directions? Thanks, Glenn Same here. GroupWise has this function, and we used it heavily. I need to do some deep research on it again. Todd "Glenn" <nospam@monsonschools.com> wrote in message news:%23EajC2pkEHA.2340@T...

Locally Form appears Blank, Remotely Form is OK
sWhen users pull a form from their desktop, the form is blank - only the title bar shows. None of the fields show - therefore they cannot enter data. However, when I log in remotely, the form appears fine -all of the fields. And data can be enterered. The system has been working fine for months - so I am at a lost as to what's causing the problem. Do the users have full rights to the folder where the database file is located -- and if the database is split, to the folder where the backend file is located? -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "jsccorps" <js...

form error
Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already opened exclusively by another user, or is already opened by the user interface and cannot be opened programically". I have this same concept on 3 other forms with now problems. THanks for any ideas. Did you bind your forms to tables or queries? You should be using queries. sue gray wrote: >Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am >getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already...

Multiple Item Forms
Hi. I am new to your form and am struggling with the Multiple Item Forms. I want a combo box on the top that will select an id number from a table called 'SurveyA'. The multiple item form should then only display the records in a table called 'ActTravDiary' with that id number. As the ID number is changed a new group of records should be displayed in the form. I know how to initiate a change in one combo box based on another combo box (i.e. Row Source), but I cannot find a similar property for the multiple item forms. Please help. On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:00:2...

Web form for CRM 3 leads
Hello, Does anyone know how to create a web form or an already made product that I can have a webpage form that will generate a lead contact in CRM 3.0? Thanks, Tareef Tareef, We have developed a Microsoft CRM web service that does what you are looking to do. If you are interested in more information, please contact me. Sincerely, Barkley Busby 2B Solutions, Inc. 205-408-9991 barkley@2Bsolutions.net www.2Bsolutions.net "Discover where you want to be" "Tareef A." <TareefA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17830E9E-2CD6-4C51-91F8-F02704DF82...

Is there a way to convert OE 03 form templates?
I have a user that has upgraded from outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 and has a form template from 2003 that is in a FDM extension. Outlook 2007 is unable to read this form. Is there a way to convert this form, or will the user just have to create a new form with their new version of outlook? Any information appreciated. Thanks, -AllenK What happens when you try to install the form? Any error message? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

Copy data from one record to a new record on a sub form
I have a form showing patient details with a sub form displaying all associated referral details for the patient. One patient can have more than one referral and I would like to be able to copy data from some of the fields on the current referral when adding a new referral for the same patient. Is this possible? Thank you for your help I am fairly new to Access code and I am having some problem following your suggestion could you please simplify. Also some of the fields on the referral records are selected via a combo box will these fields still copy? "Klatuu" wrote: > ...

Moving a master and sub project from one network location to anoth
I have created a master with four subprojects in a folder on the network. However, I would like to move them to another folder. What's the best way to do this and still retain the links between project? Using MSP 03 SP3. AnthemAz. In article <E8A64CC0-DFE3-489C-BA35-3E17B969E077@microsoft.com>, AnthemAZ <AnthemAZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created a master with four subprojects in a folder on the network. > > However, I would like to move them to another folder. What's the best way to > do this and still retain the link...

Outlook Custom Form
I have created a Custom Form. It has two date fields, I can't get the date fields to print without the time. Regardless of the format selected, the time is shown. ...

Appending in a sub form
I am creating a venue ticket tracking DB in Access '07. tblVenueEvent has info about Venue, date, time, event with a VenueEventID (key field) which is linked to tblTicketInfo which has section, seat, row, etc. I set up an entry form completing VenueEvent info with a sub form for ticket info. Some of the venues have a standard set of seats that I want to "auto populate" into the sub fom. I have set up a Venue table with the standard seats for the venue. I can set up an Append Query on the sub form, which does append the tblTicketInfo, but does not capture the VenueEven...

what is the name of a sub form download from microsoft website
i need to add a sub form to a form created in access. i tried to start the wizard but the feature is not currently installed. i try to install but it is looking for a disk for me to insert. i do not have a disk to insert. can i go to microsoft website and download the sub form feature for access? if yes, what is the name of the download. Are you sure it is not installed? Open your main form in design view. Click the Toolbox button in the menu at the top. There are two buttons at the top of the Toolbox, an Arrow and a wand. Is the Wand highlighted. If not, click on it then click on th...

Form customization 09-02-05
Hi all I added a new tab (in Contact form) with some custom fields in the tab. I'm able to see it when I preview it. But, the custom tab doesnt get listed as a user when I am using it? I also tried with Publishing them, but didnt help. Please advise as what needs to be done --- Regards Paras You have to restart the IIS. In ASP.net the whole applicatoin is cached and runs in a tempory asp.net-application directory. So you have to run "iisreset" to let the changes appear. "Paras" <parasu78@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1125642862.492777.306350@g49g...

Adding button to Form, How to get the wizard?
Hello, I am adding a button to my form and I need the button to open, save or close other forms. I want the wizard to start directly after I add the button to the form. I started first time but than I have to changed someting and it is not running anymore. Can you help me? Thanks a lot Jan, When you have the form in design view goto the Toolbox toolbar and ensure that the Control Wizard (2nd button from the left) button is selected (highlighted). This button can be enabled or disabled. when enable the wizard will startup when disabled it leaves you to do all the worksetup yourself...

Where is the MS Money 2007 rebate form?
I just downloaded MS Money 2007 Premium, but the rebate form never appeared in the download process. I gather from reading the Microsoft order website that it is suppose to be available at the end of the download. Well it never was and I'm afraid I've clicked something wrong. I know several people here have downloaded the program, so how did you get your rebate form? How can I get my rebate form? Please help. Well, I just purchsed TaxCut Premium and MS Money 2007 Deluxe at CompUSA only to find no $40.00 rebate form for Money (like advertised in a number of places). Staples has one, T...

rudimentary database form maybe?
Several times a week i have a group of students penning out forms - i then spend the afternoon typing them all into a spreadsheet or a word table which i can use as a rudimentary database I'm looking for a method of using an electronic form for the students to complete directly My problem is that several students will be completing their own form/record/row simultaneously on several different (networked) computers and need these to appear as seperate records/rows I can't use Access since the company don't have it installed - but i don't mind using Word table or Excel s...