SpellCheck Will it work on the Access 2007 Runtime?

I have a program that I have compiled.

It has the following.

Private Sub cmdSpellCheck_Click()
Me.Call_Notes.SetFocus
RunCommand acCmdSpelling

End Sub

Is this going to work on a runtime or will I need a full version of
Access to use it?
0
Avid

You can simulate using the runtime of A2007 quite easily for testing.
To do it, change the extension of the file from accdb to accdr.

"Avid Fan" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>I have a program that I have compiled.
>
> It has the following.
>
> Private Sub cmdSpellCheck_Click()
> Me.Call_Notes.SetFocus
> RunCommand acCmdSpelling
>

> End Sub
>
> Is this going to work on a runtime or will I need a full version of Access
> to use it?

0
Jeanette
4/21/2010 7:07:39 AM
Thanks !

On 21/04/2010 5:07 PM, Jeanette Cunningham wrote:
> You can simulate using the runtime of A2007 quite easily for testing.
> To do it, change the extension of the file from accdb to accdr.
>

> Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia
>

> "Avid Fan"<me@privacy.net>  wrote in message
>> I have a program that I have compiled.
>>
>> It has the following.
>>
>> Private Sub cmdSpellCheck_Click()
>> Me.Call_Notes.SetFocus
>> RunCommand acCmdSpelling
>>

>> End Sub
>>
>> Is this going to work on a runtime or will I need a full version of Access
>> to use it?

0
Avid

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

Check Names Will Not Let Me Send Email
Hello, I am trying to send an email. I have entered an email address in the to section that I do not want to save to my contacts file. Outlook will not let me send unless I do. This was not happening before last week when my computer crashed and was fixed. How do I get Outlook to let me send my email without saving the contact? My contacts files will become huge if I have to save the email address of every single person I write to. Please help. And thanks in advance. Candy "Candy" <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1841587...

Access report preview and print only the first page
Hello, I'm using 2 buttons for reporting counted values from a tableform. The counted values are the results of all records and the report now shows as much pages as there are records. On each page the same data is reported. Problem now is that when the user push on printreport then...... he got a lot of (the same)pages. Till now I solve it to say.... only print the first page. Is there an option that the report shows only page 1 of 1, so the user can only print this one. Below the macro linked to 2 buttons for the same report. ---------------------- 'Based on the...

Sorting the "My Work" or "Customers"
Hi, The default setting for the My Work is: Activities Calendar Queues Articles Reports Announcements The default setting for Customers: Accounts Contacts Is there a way to change order of these? Thanks Hello katrinathompson, yes you can change it in the sitemap.xml regards Mario > Hi, > > The default setting for the My Work is: > Activities > Calendar > Queues > Articles > Reports > Announcements > The default setting for Customers: > Accounts > Contacts > Is there a way to change order of these? > > Thanks > ...

How do i show the office assistant in microsoft 2007?
I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The office assistant is no longer available in Office 2007. Yves "Frankdoodle" <Frankdoodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20606EED-B915-436B-A9E1-21DCAA2CE632@microsoft.com... >I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.appscout.com/2007/02/to_kill_a_paperclip.php -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:15...

Access Rights when applying a Rule
I set up a manual workflow rule that sends an email. When I pull up a lead and click Actions/Apply Rule, select the rule and click ok, I get a "You do not have sufficient access rights or privleges to perform this Action" error. I am a System Administrator. Can anyone tell me what permissions I need to perform this action? -- Thanks in advance, Rick Hi Rick. I have the same problem! Did you find a solution? Thanks for the help Regards Mark "Rick" wrote: > I set up a manual workflow rule that sends an email. When I pull up a lead > and click Actions/Apply ...

Access tab control from Lebans
Hi to everyone in the newsgroup, recently I was surfing in the Lebans's website and at this link http://www.lebans.com/tabcolors.htm, I found an mdb example to enhance the standard Access TAB control. Unfortunately, due my poor knowledge in Access and VBA code, I am having problems to use it on my own form. Of course, I exported to my db the module and the class and I copied all the necessary too, but it's still telling me: ''Unable to create DIBSection''. Could someone explain me how to do? May be, I will appreciate a step by step help or something else. Thank...

Exchange 2003: How to see meeting room availability within Outlook Web Access
We have an Exchange 2003 cluster sitting on Windows Server 2003. We have plenty of mailboxes for meeting rooms that are normal ADUC mail enabled users, not in public folders. Our users are complaining that they cannot see message room availability. I have tested this myself and have found that when click on new appointment followed by availability, and then choose a meeting room. A username / password box immediately pops up, and does not accept my credentials. After three attempts it says 'access denied' and so we cannot see the meeting room calendar to ascertain availability....

Money 2007: odd behavior of transactions in loan account
Hello, In Money 2007, looking into loan account with payments made from checking account, when I click the transaction, for some transactions the Category is grey/disabled, while for others it's enabled. The category is "transfer from checking". If I pick a transction where it's enabled and click "split", the split screen for some reason shows that the whole amount is unassigned, and the sum of splits = $0 - even though "transfer from checking" does appear above with correct amount. But then, if I click on the empty line, "unassigned" dis...

Using Outlook 2002 @ work and home
I have Outlook 2002 running on an XP Pro laptop. At work the laptop is in a AD domain(wired), and at home the laptop is using a Linsys wireless router for connectivity. Using Outlook at work is fine. I can send and receive messages without a hitch. The problem is when I leave my domain at work. I cannot send emails if I try to send mail to a recipiant that dosen't have my suffix of @pellatn.com. The weird thing is that I can receive mail from anyone. I don't understand why I can receive mail from any address, but I'm limited to sending messages to my fellow pellatn...

Cuztomization wont work with Outlook client
Hi, We have made new button in account form that opens new .aspx page. Page reads values from the account form where I was when I pushed the button. This works ok if i'm using it with IE, But if I try to use it with outloook client, the .aspx page opens ok but it cant read any values from the account form? It doesnt give any error messages, but the fields where it should read values from account form are empty. any idea what could be the problem? Is it something to do with outlook using http://localhost:2525... and IE using http://crm... if so is there some settings I need to change o...

Access2000 db bombing in Access 2002
I have recently moved my Access 2000 database to an XP machine that has both Access 2000 and Access 2003 loaded on it. I recompiled the Access 2000 database in Access 2000 to incorporate a change and the database works fine in both Access 2000 and Access 2003. I sent the file to another XP machine that only has Access 2002 on it and it bombed. Tried another machine with Access 2002 on it and same results - initial form comes up but command buttons don't always work and have a default date field (form has =Date()) shows "?Name" on the form instead of the date. Everyt...

Outlook 2007 and UTF-8 encoding problems
Hi all! Outlook 2007 seems to not work with plain text letters in UTF-8 encoding. How to reproduce: 1. Create a new e-mail using UTF-8 encoding in plain text format 2. Type in main body (not subject!) some NON-ASCII letters (for example cyrillic symbols) 3. Fill "To" field (use your own e-mail address) 4. Send&Receive 5. Open message. It is unreadable until you switch message encoding to any other and back to UTF-8. I can't duplicate the problem here. I turned off auto-encoding, then = created a message in plain text format, typed some cyrillic text into it = (I have t...

How to access siebel data
How to access siebel data from vc++ -- Sivaswami Jeganathan ...

Calling a Public Sub inside Excel from Access
I have an Excel spreadsheet that I am opening from within Access: Dim xl As Excel.Application Dim wrk As Excel.Workbook Set xl = New Excel.Application Set wrk = xl.Workbooks.Open(Filename:="file.xls") I would like to call a routine within the Excel file after opening it (I want to set up a commandbar depending on how and where Excel is opening from my database application). However, I can't figure out where to put such a routine so that it is accessible. I tried putting a Public Sub into a module file, then calling it like: wrk.MySub "param" Howe...

Access 2007 Stopped working
I have noticed that many other people have also had this problem of "Access 2007 has stopped working. Windows will check for a solution" etc etc... I have noticed within my Access 2007 program (running on Vista) that this crash happens when I close the very last (or only open) object in access. I doesent matter what that object is; Table, Form, Report Qry etc. When the last tab is closed or X'd. Access crashes and restarts. This is VERY annoying, especially if I have a lot of work to do and dont like to keep tabs/objects open if i no longer need them, but just want to cont...

UserAccounts.CommonDialog
Sure would oblige a message box returning the full path of a file browsed. -- Thanx & Best Regards, Not sure what the question is and why want to use the UserAccounts CommonDialog Guessing, if you want to browse to a file with a view to opening it, try something like this - Sub getOpenFile() Dim sFile As String Dim vReturn As Variant vReturn = Application.GetOpenFilename() If VarType(vReturn) = vbBoolean Then MsgBox "User cancelled" Else sFile = vReturn MsgBox sFile End If End Sub See GetOpenFilename in help and ...

Access 2000 Database
I am trying to understand how to figure out how and why a DB that was working fine for years all of a sudden starts locking, and going in to unrecognised format???? totally confused. I've jecomp'd the DB and have replaced hardware to eliminate bad nics. Does anybody have an input or diagnostic tools I should be utilizing to determine the problem? -- Hope all is well in PC land!!!!! hi, Spiceman wrote: > I am trying to understand how to figure out how and why a DB that was working > fine for years all of a sudden starts locking, and going in to unrecognised > forma...

Access 2002 in 1997 environment
Can an Access 2002 databse be used by an Access 1997 user group ? If yes, will there be any significant problems ? Any help appreciated. thanks, Gerry No. Access 97 will not recognize an Access 2002 database. -- --Roger Carlson www.rogersaccesslibrary.com Reply to: Roger dot Carlson at Spectrum-Health dot Org "gerry.comber@severntrent.co.uk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:037701c3b339$9fc54800$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can an Access 2002 databse be used by an Access 1997 user > group ? If yes, will there be any significant problems ?...

WFM working off a date
I was wondering if anyone has ideas about triggering a workflow based on a date. I would like to auto generate a message to go out 3 days prior to an estimated date to close an opportunity, but so far had no success. I'm willing to bet that I am not the first to want to use a date as a trigger... Has anyone out there come up with any workarounds for this silly ommision in the current product? I would hope, and please confirm if known, that this is addressed in the newest MSCRM version. Thanks for your input, Scott ...

Tekst usynlig ved skrivning af ny mail
Når jeg danner en ny mail og skriver teksten kan teksten ikke ses. Skriftfarven er Hvid. Hvorledes ændres skriftfarven for Outlook generelt? -- Best Regards Georg ...

Publisher 2007 #34
How can you recover a damaged publisher file? What is happening that leads you to believe the file is damaged? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198256 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "silvirdragon" <silvirdragon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1DA6165-25B1-4B92-99B1-E9A0AC2B1B3C@microsoft.com... > How can you recover a damaged publisher file? ...

Searching in Outlook
I want to search for a specific term in Outlook 2002 (Q1a= 2). However, when I run the search I find everything within the folder and not just the string "Q1a= 2". I'm assuming the problem is in the way the search is being carried out. Every email in the folder will have the string "Q1a=" in it, and every email will probably have a "2" in it somewhere, so I'm assuming it's searching for both a the same time, not one string. I have tried searching using speech marks " " which I thought would give me results where the ONLY matches were "...

Reports are not working, error 401 Unauthorized
We installed MSCRM 4.0 in one box. Reporting services are installed in another box. When we try to access reports with an MSCRM user using reporting services url (http://<reportservername>/reportserver) all the reports are working fine. But when we try to open the reports from MSCRM window, I am getting 401 unauthorized error. Find the below error details loged in event log Web service request SetParameters to Report Server http://<reportservername>/Reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Please post your suggestions to close th...

OneNote 2007 What is the best way to create or use onenote for the following
I am trying to creat a Notebook that I can keep a reference about the applications I work with: The structure of the Information is as follows: Software Application 1 Informations Module 1 information Module 2 information Application 2 Informations Module 1 information Module 2 information and the list go on What is the best way to do that and I am a little bit confuse about what is the different between section and section group Thank your help and recommendat...