Spell Check specific fields on a subform

Hi,

I have a form with a continuous subform that has four fields. I would
like to add a button to my main form to spell check 2 of the 4 fields
on every record in my continuous subform. The two fields are text
input field and the other two have prepopulated information in them
that does not need to be spell checked. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks
0
shmoussa

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Paste into "Advanced Find" "search for the words:" field????
Am I doing something wrong, or did microsoft really disable the ability to paste into the "search for the words:" field? You can paste into the email address fields, but that is it. I'm trying to search emails for a specific numeric string, and I don't want to have to type a 30 character number from an email when I could easily copy and paste it. Am I doing something wrong or are they really that stupid??? Thanks! Mick Does CTRL V work for you "Mick" <MickBurkellc@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1121234980.931014.46200@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >...

Check box problem
I want to include a check box in a form I have created. It appears that to make the box checkable by users, i.e. by clicking on it, I have to lock the table/form. However, doing this prevents anyone entering text on the others parts of the table/form. Is there any way to make the box checkable without rendering the rest of the form locked please? (One workaround is to double click the box and click on the Checked option. However, this is not really a very user friendly solution for what surely should be simple.) V For a form that includes check boxes, you must add text f...

Scroll to specific list box entry
I am trying to scroll to a specific line entry in a multi-select list box in response to a user-input search criterion (in a separate text box) so that the desired record becomes visible to the user. I can locate the matching record and determine the line number, but I can't find a VBA method to scroll to reposition the record. My intent is to enable a user to enter the beginning character(s) to locate the section of entries that begin with the user search criterion. From that position, the user can then select the entries of choice. I will appreciate any help. Richard Here a...

After re-format / re-install of Store OPS, "Check Stores" button is missing.
I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 stations so far and now I am missing the check stores button in the POS when you click on the Lookup button. We have HQ running and it worked fine before. Any insight? Thank you. Matt Matt, Store Ops Administrator > File > Configuration > HQ Client tab > enter the machine name/address and the port number running the HQ Client program -- = <trae78@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1102806501.391415.197560@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 station...

Can no longer cut/paste ranges in chart "edit data" fields?
In Excel 2007 I can no longer cut/paste cell ranges into the x and y datasets using the edit data tool. Is there a way to turn this back on? Also the chart range resets itself to the current length of the data, however, in many instances I want to set an exact future range. Is there a way to have excel not reset the range to what it "thinks" I want. > In Excel 2007 I can no longer cut/paste cell ranges into the x and y > datasets > using the edit data tool. Is there a way to turn this back on? I have no problem doing what you can't. Could you provide more det...

Problems Getting a Field to Work in a New Mail Message form
I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 using IMO (Internet Mail Only - not Exchange Server). Does anyone know of a way to make sure the From: field appears in a new mail message? For reasons too lengthy to get into, it would be very helpful for me to see the From: field (with my default email address already filled in, of course) as well as they typical To:, CC: and Subject: fields when composing a new email. I did try to create a new form (Tools >Forms >Design a Form >Message) but when I used it, the default email address did not appear. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Sangrateo SangrateoATanonymo...

updating and underlying table field with a combo box selection
I want to use an ID value from a combo box on a subform to update the same ID value in the form's underlying table. My main form is: frm_Street_Joiner_Main My Subform is: frm_Street_Joiner_Sub My Subform table is: tbl_Street_Joiner My Mainform is: frm_Street_Joiner_Main The combo box on my subform is called: StreetName, with a column count of two but the bound column is the actual street name. SELECT QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.Street_Names, QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.StreetNameID FROM QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master ORDER BY QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.Street_Names, QR...

Access autonumber field changes to date format when Excel imports
When importing Access data into Excel, the autonumber field in Access is chenged to date format instead of a general number format. I could run a macro to change the number format but this only happens on some Vista machines, not all. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? ...

exchange checking other pop3 accounts on other servers
I have a local exchange server on a small network. our email is hosted by our isp on a dedicated server I have using mail enable. I connect to it via pop 3. I have the exchange box on the network to have a mail store so I don't loose email. That's it's only real funciton. When I get email through outlook 07 it's from the other server and then it saves in exchange etc. is there any way in exchange 2003 or the upcomming 2007 server to have IT check the other server box so I don't have to do it through outlook? This would allow me to not have to have outlook running for...

Add number of days due field on aged trial balance reports (PM/RM)
I would like to add 'number of days past due' field on the aged trial balance reports and sort the reports by this field. I dont know how to proceed. Can someone guide me? ...

Subform Recordsource
Hi, Can anyone tell me if this is a known bug in Access 2003? I have an unbound main form with an unbound list control and a subform. The list box has a default value and the subform form has a SQL string as its recordsource. The listbox AfterUpdate event changes the subform recordsource string, depending on the listbox value selected. When I first open my main form after saving my subform, everything is fine. But if I make a change using the listbox to display different records/fields in my subform, the new recordset is displayed even after I have closed and re-opened my main form. The we...

CRM Contact fields not available in Advanced Search
Why aren't all fields available to use in Contact advanced search? Some attributes of an entity are shown in the Attributes view in the customization area, but are not available to search on in the "Advanced Find" form. Why is this? Is there a way of making the fields available? There is one Contact field "relationshiptype" I use a lot for marketing campaigns. I want to use advanced search to filter "customers" and exclude competitors, partners, suppliers, editors, etc. from my search. This attribute is not available in advanced search. I have to expor...

Hiding a field in Exchange
I have hidden a field in Exchange so when people click on a mailbox properties they don't see it but someone has found a way to display it, simply using the Add to Contact button from the mailbox properties in Outlook. How can I modify this behavior so the hidden field is NOT transported in the contact folder ? The field we're using is the Notes in the telephone tab. Thanks. Michel, It depends on what you use notes for, but you could try removing read permissions from authenticated users to the Notes Property in AD. Joe "Michel Paquin" wrote: > I have hidden ...

Conditional count on subform
I am trying to determine insurance rebates. The rebate is prorated. I have a calculate field on my form that has the formula for determining the amount of the rebate based on coverage, years worked etc but I need to multiply this amount by the actual number of health premium payments each person made over a 6 mo. period. I have a subform that shows the 6 month history of activity on the accounts. One record per month. Some people have health ins., some life, some both etc.. Some people join during the 6 mo. period - some leave. They only get rebates on the health portion. I need to get...

Missing Checks in Reconcilation after upgrade to GP 10
Recently we have upgraded to GP 10. Today we went to reconcile the bank and there are no outstanding checks available to clear prior to 10/14/2009, which is the date of the first check run after the upgrade. You can review the outstanding list through a smart list so I know they are in the database. How come the outstanding checks prior to the upgrade are not showing up in the reconciliation module? Do we have a new set-up option with GP10 we don't know about? ...

Populate a field in GP through integration
Hi, I am trying to populate a field in GP through integration but this field is not available in destination mapping as it is externally created. I know that it can be done through a macro but don't know how to create the macro. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Take a look at my article "How to import the Vendor 1099 Box with Integration Manager" which shows a technique I used for a user facing the same issue. http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-import-vendor-1099-box-with.html Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Bu...

Remove non-numerics from a field?
I need a fast function to remove all non-numeric characters from a field, what is the best way to do it? It must remove any embedded spaces, e.g. AB12 3C must become 123 Untested air-code: Function RemoveNonNumeric(InputString) As String Dim lngLoop As Long Dim strCurrChar As String Dim strOutput As String For lngLoop = 1 To Len(InputString) strCurrChar = Mid$(InputString, lngLoop, 1) If strCurrChar >= "0" And strCurrChar <= "9" Then strOutput = strOutput & strCurrChar End If Next lngLoop RemoveNonNumeric = strOutput End Function -- ...

Linking to external document using INCLUDETEXT field looses images
Hello, I would like to inlude the content of another Word document into my Word document. I use the field { INCLUDETEXT "path-to-external.doc"}. It works almost fine (including styles, TOC, references). Unfortunately the images of the external document appear only as gray boxes. I use Word 2007. Can you help? Best regards Michael Are the images in the external document embedded or (more likely) linked? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft....

pivot table calculated field or item
Hi, my question is..I want to use an If formula based on the Grp colomn value BU (see formula below), but it doesnt recognise the value as "BU", it just returns the false value (value if false). Pivot table rows are as follows SO # Grp Cust Whse SO 311450 BQ BAKERS S 10-Nov-Tue 312385 0 MODERN S 12-Nov-Thu 312403 BU BUNNINGS S 12-Nov-Thu I have inserted a calculated field with formula =IF(Grp="BU",0,1) The formula always returns 1 Thanks for your answer Hi Craig Add an extra column to your source data headed Test with a formula like =IF(B2=&q...

How to disable security on specific macros
This is just a post for me to add to my hints file. But it might be of = some use to others. I have this shopping list I use monthly. It has several macros created by= a guy in this NG. Anyway's every use I would get the warning that macros would not work. I finally found I could change the setting in the macro pull down to use = the thing after 1st running it, changing the setting to low, saving it, then rerunning the list. Course a reboot of the machine, always reset the list to it's original settings. Requiring the run it, change settings to low, save, close, and = rerun it.. W...

synchronized Combo Boxes in subforms 02-14-10
Synchronized Combo Boxes in Subforms I am using MS Access 2003 and have created a form using two combo boxes where I select the state from the first combo box. The second combo box is controlled by a query that looks at the first combo box so that when you change the state name in the first combo box it requires and then lists the available counties in the second combo box. This works very well but when I place this form as a subform and link the master and child fields the form finds several records which is right. But when I try to change the state name on one of the reco...

Incorrect French check amount
We want to print a check with a total amount of 4,005,000.00 HTG (four Million five Thousands HTG); but there is a problem with the amount in words in French: it should be (Quatre Million Cinq Mille HTG) but it displayed Quatre Million Cinq HTG (4,000,005 HTG) which is different from the total amount. I have checked in the PM_Payment_Work table the amintwds and strga255 fields have the same problem. Please, help me out with this. ...

Check Box On Condition
I have a field in my database that specifies the Road Classification. Possible values include Freeway, Arterial, Collector or Local. I would like to display the data in my reports a series of four possible check boxes. Each check box would represent one of the possible values for the Road Classification field. Essentially if the value of Road Class is Freeway, then the freeway check box would be set to enabled. Similarly the check boxes would become enabled and disabled for the other three possible values as well. Any help would be appreciated. If I understand correctly...

FW: Check pack for Microsoft Internet Explorer
--hskihaawhyux Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vxvedoxm"; type="multipart/alternative" --vxvedoxm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="noshveet" --noshveet Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerabilities, the...