Problem with Filtering Form with Subform in Acces Data Project 200

When I aplly filter (by form) to a form with subform in Acces Data Project
2007, subform loose data; subform does'n show any data; Moveing to next/prev.
record in main form doesn't synchronise subform wich is still and always
blank; I must close and reopen form to get again subform data...

Main form contains about 50000 records and subform contains 30-60 records
related to main form selected within 1,500,000 records in table.

Moveing to next/prev. record work correctly when filter is not applied.

Acces Data Project 2007 use SQL Server 2005 Express SP2 installed on Windows
Vista Home Premium... instaled on Toshiba notebook with 2038MB RAM, Intel(R)
Core(TM) Duo CPU T2350 @ 1.86GHz Processor...

--
Drina u sredini - Drina River in the middle

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Project Accounting -- AP Invoices
There is an AP Invoice that has been paid. We need to change the Project Number that this invoice was charged to. I think the easiest way is to enter a return to vendor to remove the invoice from the first project. Reenter the invoice against the correct project. Then in Purchasing apply the credit created by the return to vendor against the newly entered invoice. "Allyson" wrote: > There is an AP Invoice that has been paid. We need to change the Project > Number that this invoice was charged to. ...

advanced filter #6
here is the file: http://www.mytempdir.com/935740 First sorry for my english.... I have this code to insert letter "E" in column N of a sheet GAF only if the dates in column B of sheet GAF are into range DATAIN/DATAFIN use for test DATAIN=01/11/2005 DATAFIN =30/11/2005) Now, i want to use the same code to insert "E" in column N if the range of dates is naturally into range DATAIN/DATAFIN but if the value into column H is the same present into column B of sheet CORPORATE. So, insert in column "N" of sheet GAF the letter "E" in cells N2, N49, N50, N51...

Complicated subform?
I'm not sure I can even explain this simply enough to get a response but I'll have a go! I receive laboratory reports on a daily basis. Part of this report is a list of antibiotics (approx 22 at the moment but this may grow!) to which the sample is either sensitive or resistant. I understand that I need to store this information in a separate table to the patient details, and can link the 2 tables by using the unique ID in the first table that will then relate to the second table on a one to many basis. What I need (I think!) is a subform that will list the antibiotics and t...

Scheduled bills is the problem with the Adj. Balance discrepancy.
I had the balance problem with Money 2002 and it is worse with 2005. It appears that bills that I have scheduled are the problem. When I change the amount for a particular bill or payment it is reflected correctly in the account register but checking in Reports- "Account Transactions" it is "entered" once for the amount that was scheduled and once for the updated amount. Any way to fix this? -- I have a fever...and the only prescription is more cowbell. ...

Creating a sum of a single subform
Greetings! I have what may be a very simple question. Unfortunately, I haven't worked in Access in several years and am now lost! I am "updating" someone else's database - from a very simple level to one designed to make life easier. My main form is client information. One of it's subforms is regarding flight information for each client. We track all the flight data as well as the dollar amount of the ticket. There are 3 fields for the dollar amounts - Company Paid, Reimbursed and Total Paid What I am trying to do is have the Total field add up the Company Pa...

Pass parameter from FORM to QUERY

Office 2007 forms

making filtering rules?
hi, i am trying to create a rule that goes something like if (site1.com OR site2.org OR site3.gov) AND (agri OR agriculture OR agribusiness) then move to folder X that is, if it is from any of those sites AND has any of those keywords then move it. The problem is i can't seem to figure out the specifying the AND part. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko ...

Data migration - Adventure Works

request to solve my problem #5

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

WLM Beta Junk Mail Filter
The junk mail filters has stopped filtering mail. The address shows in the list of blocked addresses but the mail is not filtered. The filter worked fine in WLM but I don't think it has worked since I loaded the Beta. Where exactly are you looking when you say the address is the same as the one in your Blocked Senders? The From line may not show the true entry, look at the entry in the From field you see after pressing Ctrl+F3 on that message. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "DickW2" wrote in message news:O7$LTHNMLHA.4084@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... T...

cursor missing from form textboxes
I believe that I know 98% of the little intricacies of Publisher, but I'm stumped on this one. I created a website with a contact page and none of the standard textboxes will show a cursor to indicate with field you are in (I've even made the site live to double check). If you tab between textboxes, the tabbing works, as does typing, there is just no visual cursor to indicate where you are. If you click on the first textbox and type, all is good you can tab to the next box and type, and it's fine. I'd like to have the visual cursor show and can't get it. I also have ...