pre-select new record in combo box

Hi,
I have a form (frmActivity) with a combo box (cboStore) that gets its data
from a table (Store).  If there is a new store which dose not show in the
combo box I have a command button on the same form that open a popup window
for entering the name of the new store.  In the 'on close' event of the popup
I requeary the combo box (cboStore) on the main form  so that the new store
will appear.

What I would really like is to have the new store already selected in the
combo box when the popup is closed.   Is this possible and if so how?
Thanks,
Phil

Try after the requery of the combo box to write the code

Forms![frmActivity]![cboStore] = Me.[FieldName]

Me.[FieldName] - is the name of the text box within the pop up form that
indicate the new record

--
Good Luck
BS"D