Pay Per Click is a Waste of TIME...

http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home is the new way for
publishers to get paid off per visitor on there website...

 So every visitor you make money not per click.  And now become an
affiliate while there is still time.. Decide for yourself>>>
http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home
0
t8bpfc1f

resource time
Hi, Is there documented information (MS or other) for how much resource time is required to support common exchange server and client tasks? Basically the day to day tasks. The only documented information i have come across is that it takes about .25 Administrators for every 100 users. thanks. wow, where did you find that statistic? I'd like to show it to my boss...I single-handedly support over 8,000 users here, and also assist with support for two remote sites...that being said, Exchange support (excluding support for Outlook issues, which is a lot of what I have to do) boils down...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

totals do not display unless user clicks on text box
I am relatively new to access. I am using access 2007 to create a report that contains subtotals. When the report is displayed on the screen the subtotals are blank. When the user clicks on the subtotal text box then the value appears. The user has to click on each subtotal in order to make the value appear. Has anyone experience this problem? Is there a workaround or solution? Thanks Normally a sub-total in a report is achieved by means of an unbound text box in a group footer with a ControlSource property which is an expression summing a set of values from the detail sect...

crawl animation followed by a click
I have four piecs of a jigsaw puzle. I wish to animate each pieces by triggering the following actions 1) very slow crawl from right 2) when th pece moves into position (i.e. touches the previous piece) i wsh to have a click sound. PS If i add the click sound effect it plays at the beginning when the piece has just begun moving PS If i trigger it to play after previous action of crawling entrance it does not happen The click sound is an extremely short time wav file (i have tied other formats as well) and there is no codec problem whatsoever (all other sounds and songs play ...

How to change the right-click pop-up menu in CHtmlView?
Hi, I use MFC in VC6.0. When users click the right button of the mouse in CHTMLView, the default menu pup-up. Is there a way to change the pop-up to my own defined menu? Sorry for cross posting, for I don't know the right group. Thank you, Kelvin "Kelvin" <Kelvin_gl@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message news:uacCpSGcEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl > I use MFC in VC6.0. When users click the right button of the mouse in > CHTMLView, the > default menu pup-up. Is there a way to change the pop-up to my own > defined menu? See KB Article KB236312 "HOWTO: Disable t...

saving the same file in different places at a time
hi, i have an excel file in one system when i update this file, is it possible some range of cells in this file to be saved in the different system also how do i give a link to the other file? appreciate, if anyone could help Sounds like you want to paste a link so that the cell will update every time the other cell gets new info... To do this, say you want to link cell A1 to cell A7...click on cell A7 and click copy...Go to cell A1 and click paste...Then (if you have Excel 2003), click on Edit/Paste Special/Paste Link and you now have youe link...The "Paste Link" Button ...

Time chart
I need a time chart as in example A1= Henry B1=15 C1=21 A2= Sally B2=12 C2-=18 A3= George B3=11 C3=16 A4= Alex B4=10 C4=14 Henry ------------------------ Sally ----------------------- George -------------------- Alex ----------------- 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 You could simulate the chart with an XY Scatter chart of the data 15 4 21 4 12 3 18 3 11 2 16 2 10 1 14 1 Format the y-axes to show no labe...

Time input mask format
If I input - "340 a", I want it to show "3:40 AM" or if I input 1230 p, I want it formated as 12:30 PM can this be done? enter your times as 3:40 or 12:30 and set the format of the cell to show it as am or pm format ,,,, cells,,,,custom,,, h:mm AM/PM "WNB-96740" wrote: > If I input - "340 a", I want it to show "3:40 AM" > > or if I input 1230 p, I want it formated as 12:30 PM > > can this be done? There is no way to set up an input mask as you describe without using VBA. See Chip Pearson's site for quicken...

Multiple time ranges
I am trying to create a formula that will look up the time values and return a letter. Times are in column F. Must include seconds (as values does include seconds). 07:00:00 - 17:30:00 = "A" 17:31:00 - 00:30:00 = "B" 00:31:00 - 06:59:00 = "C" <as values does include seconds).> But you miss out whole minutes in your specications. Anyway, this should work, but do check your threshold values. Maybe you need to add a second or less than a second. Set up a table like this (in this example: A1:B4) 0:00:00 B 0:30:00 C 7:00:00 A 17:30:00 B With your time to l...

How do I set up a template to save time typing names
I have to send a lot of e-mails to the same people, and always more than one person. How do I set up a template so that I don't have to keep typing who it is to and who I am 'Cc' to? traceyella <traceyella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have to send a lot of e-mails to the same people, and always more > than one person. How do I set up a template so that I don't have to > keep typing who it is to and who I am 'Cc' to? Create your message, but instead of sending it, save it as an OFT. WHen you want to send it, forward it from your Drafts fold...

I think this new Pay Per system is crazy
http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home is the hottest new way for publishers to get paid off per play on there page... http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.vista.general/topics So every visitor you make money not per click. And now become an affiliate while there is still time.. Decide for yourself>>> http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home ...

Length of time to publish
Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ? Many variables. The speed of your internet connection. Traffic on the internet. And, the host may have it throttled to a certain amount. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "mousey" <mousey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90A5062A-42EB-4039-8E24-20D26F260CB7@microsoft.com... : Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? : Is it someth...

Strange. Deleted Journal and Time Clock
I just tried to do payroll and all of my payroll entries before 7/1/07 are gone. Also the journals before that date are also missing. All of my items are still in my register list. What gives? ...

Sort by state AND time zone?!
Calling all creative Excel users! I have client phone numbers in an Excel report, and want to somehow link the phone number to its time zone--and then sort the report by time zones! The purpose is to be able to assign outbound calls to staff at different times of the day, depending on time zone we are reaching I'm possibly an advanced beginner in the user of Excel, so don't be afraid to be VERY detailed in your suggestion for a formula! I don't know how to use pivot tables, by the way.. Many thanks Kay Provided you can find a list of area codes/time zones, you could use ano...

Count records b/w time range
I have a sheet which has data with date & time fields like this 19/10/2005 10:10 19/10/2005 11:30 19/10/2005 12:12 19/10/2005 12:15 19/10/2005 10:12 How do I make a formula to pull out count between each half hour slot? like: 10:00 - 10:30 =2 10:30 - 11:00 =0 11:00 - 11:30 =1 11:30 - 12:00 =0 12:00 - 12:30 =2 Please help. Cheers! Sunny =sumproduct(--(B1:B100>--"10:00:00"),--(B1:B100<=--"10:30:00")) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) <sunilkeswani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131569006.191782.216510@g44g200...

Right click to create new file with Excel 97
We use Excel 97 at our office on Windows XP Professional. A couple of users want to be able to create new files by using new from the right click menu and selecting Microsoft Excel Worksheet. The creation of the file works fine in that the filename is filename.xls. When they open the file and add information and then try to save the file, Excel wants to save as tab delimited. Creating a file by opening Excel first works just fine. We have tried this on several computers and the results are the same. For convenience is there some way to change this behavior? ...

Ability to enter multiple meter readings per day in field service.
Would like to have the abiltiy to enter multiple meter reading per day in fields service instead of being limited to just one entry per day. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-u...

Accrue vacation & sick time
I am getting an error message when I try to accrue vacation and sick time in H/R accrue. The message reads - Cannot accrue attendance for a date that isn't within and accrual period. This will be the second payroll for the new year and I did not have any problems for the first payroll for 2010 ...

Average days to pay #3
I just need a help from you all. Can any one of you please provide me the formula for caluclating average days to pay? And is debit memo's are considered for it? Please clarify. Thanks in advance. Hi Shree, Please find below the information on how the Average days to pay is calculated. TechKnowledge Content Issue: When and how is the Average Days to Pay calculated in the Customer Credit Summary window (Cards|Sales|Summary|Credit Summary)? Resolution: The Average Days to Pay field is updated when a debit document is fully applied. The average is recalculated as the document i...

URGENT: Run Time Error '429' in Store Operations Administrator
I'm constantly getting a run-time error 429 - ActiveX can't create object - when trying to run Store Operations Administrator on my back office PC. The Store Operations Manager also fails on the back office PC - can't connect to database -. The register (POS) is still functioning as is the server where the RMS database resides. How do I fix this? I've never seen Active-X errors from Administrator. I'd try uninstalling RMS on that system then reinstalling it. Also make sure you apply whatever service pack you're running on your other systems. Sometimes POS ...

Formula to say Yes or No based on variance in time cells
Hi all, I have 2 time cells, F5 and I5, I want a forumla that will return the result Yes or No if there is a specified difference, 30mins for example. We have a spreadsheet with the same information coming from 2 sources and need to compare the information to say wether it is similar or not. Thanks in advance for any help Absolute difference? =IF(ABS(F5-I5)>=TIME(0,30,0),"Yes","No") -- HTH Bob Phillips "KingCreole" <shamble@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1117014247.379550.142950@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I have 2 ti...

Formular for Times
Hi Im looking for away to add working hour, that go into the nex day, eg. 22:30 till 07:15. =sum(B1-A1) only seems to work when hours are all in 1 day. Im using excel 2002 Any suggestions would be much appreciated ! Kenn -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 05:40:00 -0500, Kenno <<Kenno.19zyom@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >Hi >Im looking for away to add working hour, that go into the next >day, eg. 22:30 till 07:15. >=sum(B1-A1) only seems to work when hours are all in 1 day. >Im using excel 2002 > >Any sugges...

Mails delivered multiple times a day
Hi I�ve got the following problem hoping somebody here knows what can be done about it. There are two users on our exchange server (exchange 2000,service pack3) that get each one email multiple times a day. One email is a "deleted without being read" status notification to the user, the other one is a meeting request Let�s concentrate on the status notification. I paste a copy below (Please note the "xyz" I habe put in) -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht----- Von: /O=XYZ/OU=GERMANY/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=NKHELIFA Gesendet: Freitag, 3. September 2004 10:52 An: Schaika Volker Bet...

Click on a link and a picture loads in cell depending on which link you have clicked
Hello If I have five links in cells A1:A5 with peoples names. How can get... e.g. If I click on Bill in A2 then a picture of Bill loads in cell D1 an then click Mark and a picture of Mark loads in D1. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure what you mean by link in A1 through A5, but I'd try it this way: Put all 5 pictures on the worksheet and position them where you want them. Name them to match the values in A1:A5. Select the picture for Bill and then type Bill in the name box (to the left of the formulabar) and hit enter. After all 5...

Workers' comp pay code assignment changes
Hello, I have a client who has a lot pay codes. Each pay code assigned to an employee has a Workers' comp assignment. Is there an efficient way to change these WC codes? The WC code on the employee Card is only a default for newly added/assigned pay codes. -- Greg. ...