Office Chart in Data Access Page

Hi,

I have a Data Access Page that has a PivotChart.

The problem I am having is that when someone views the web page in their
browser, they can right-click the chart object and enable the toolbar and
drop areas.

How do I prevent users from doing this?  It seems that this could only be
done with VBScript, but if anyone can give sample code that would be great!

Thanks,

tg

tg112001

cannot access links in emails
This is the notice I get when I click on an email link. This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer -- Thanks, Ronjon444 ronjon444 wrote: > This is the notice I get when I click on an email link. > This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this > computer You are claiming that you have no knowledge of how to perform online searches? Google still works: http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22operation+has+been%22+cancelled+canceled+%2B%22due+to+restrictions+in+effect+on+this+computer%22 Operation ca...

Installing and using Office: MAC 2008 Home and Student Addition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) My husband recently purchased a new MacBook Pro. He gave me his MacBook Air. Office Home and Student addition was installed on his old computer (MacBook Air), and was loaded on the new computer. I purchased my own copy of Office: MAC 2008 Home and Student and installed it on the MacBook Air but can't use when my husband is using his version. The product keys are obviously different, but when he's writing in Word, I cannot. The message is that two people can not use the program at once who are on the same network. What do I do so ...

Page Formatting Preferences Seem To Have Changed
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Using Word 2004 for Mac version 11.5.6 - For example, I cannot make one line align center with Georgia font and then drop a couple of lines and switch to left alignment and Arial font. Whatever change I make, whether what I am seeking to change is highlighted or not, the entire document changes. <br><br>This used to work fine so it seems like a preference must have changed but I can't figure out how to change it back. Really, really appreciate some advice! Thanks!! You have mistakenly enabled &qu...

How do I seperate 1 page into 2 in MS Publisher 2003?
I have created a "Newsletter" for my company in Publisher 2003. It is all 1 page and I would like to seperate it into 2 so that the print break doesnt happen in the middle of text boxes. Also how can I convert the "newsletter" into a printer friendly format. Some people are unable to print it correctly so I would like to send it out as a more printer friendly format. I did try converting it to a PDF but it was then 26mb which is too big to email obviously. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You WolfMaster <WolfMaster@discussions.microsoft....

Syncronization of Access Database with Replica over the Net
Dear Professional. I want to Sycronize a database and its replica using the Net. Can you guide me in this regard. Best Wishes, Noor Mohammed Khan Try looking at the information here: http://www.dfenton.com/DFA/Replication/index.php?title=Main_Page -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. __________________________________ "eJirga@gmail.com" wrote: > Dear Professional. I want to Sycronize a database and its replica > using the Net. Can you guide me i...

I cant split page elements (eg, pics) in a slide
Hi all. I had several pictures animated in a PP 2007 slide. What I want to do is to copy that slide into a new presentation, but I want to delete several pics from the old presentation. When I copy the old slide into the new presentation, I cant seem to 'select' the individual pictures. PP seems to have combined all the pictures, even though I can see them when I view the slide show. Any tips? Cheers and thanks, B To answer my own question, somehow PP 'grouped' all the images on the slide. Simply right clicking on the first most image and then 'ungroup'...

Callouts in Charts
Does anyone know a way to keep the pointer of a callout assigned to a point in a graph? I am trying to add additional data points to graphs and my callouts don't follow the point. Is there a way to do this without moving the call out every time? You could use a datalabel instead of a callout. Not the same visual effect but... If you do decide to go that route, you may want to use Bovey's XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or Walkenbach's ChartTools (www.j- walk.com). -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS O...

Push single contact field data into prepared excel workbook
I am new to macros but ameager to get some formulated to help run my small business. I have been trying to find some code which suits my requirement of pushing signgular fields from a contact into a pre-prepared excel book which is loaded with the next stage of macro-powered automation. I recieve enquiries both via email and by phone. I use my blackberry to save phone enquiries to address book and Anagram for Blackberry to capture the required contact data from our email enquiry form. Both are then synchronised with my Outlook contacts. Either from the point of creation, or through ...

Can you move a page from one publication to another?
Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move it into the one you are currently creating? Select all, copy, and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Melis" <Melis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE2DE89E-E052-4A56-9E62-79C8528450D4@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move > it > into the one you are currently creating? ...

Email Activity Page takes time to close
Hi, In my application, if the email content in an email activity page is large, the page takes 15-20 seconds to close. I think I should dispose objects while closing the page. But I don't know where to do it? Help please ...

OT: Accessing this NG via Usenet-News
Well, how lovely to discover that I've still got 5.7gb's left to use with Usenet-News, from a block that I bought year and years ago ! :-) I've now deleted msnews.microsoft.com from OE ....now lets' have a rummage..... regards, Richard From: "RJK" <nosuch@hotmail.com> | Well, how lovely to discover that I've still got 5.7gb's left to use with | Usenet-News, from a block that I bought year and years ago ! :-) | I've now deleted msnews.microsoft.com from OE | ...now lets' have a rummage..... | regards, Richard ...

Mapping Geographic Data
I want to create a data map and I need to have Microsoft Map installed. Apparently Microsoft Map was not installed when our IT Department installed Excel (I am running Excel 2003). I believe I ahve to rerun Setup to install Microsoft Map however my IT Department says they can't find Microsoft Map in the Setup file. Can any one help me tell them how to locate Microsoft Map in the Setup file? Hi, Map was dropped as a free add on to excel after xl2000, I think that's the version. Anyhow to get Maps in xl2003 you will need to buy the standard alone program. Cheers Andy Mike wro...

disable line and page breaks icons on new emails
I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no joy. Linda Laing wrote: > I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email > I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the > paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no > joy. You neglected to mention WHICH version of Outlook that you are us...

Excel Printing Problem
Hi folks, I am trying to use the "Print area" and "Print Title" selectors on the Sheet Tab of Page Setup but they are greyed out. How can I make them active. I have the same problem on two different computers each running Office 2000 Pro and one with a Windows 2000 Pro OS and the other with a Windows XP Pro OS Any tips on how to rectify this would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance Doug You probably try to do that from the Print Preview menu. Doesn't work. Use File>Page Setup instead. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "John" <eewrwe...

Keeping both Office 2003 and 2010
Hi Guys, I have a question. Is it physically possible to use both Office 2003 and 2010 on one computer. I would like to try the new version of the software without removing the old one. Thanks :) Dual Boot operating systems. A.P. wrote: > Hi Guys, > > I have a question. Is it physically possible to use both Office 2003 and > 2010 on one computer. I would like to try the new version of the software > without removing the old one. > > Thanks :) Hi AP, Theoretically yes, but I don't recommend trying it with the 2010 beta. -- Cheers ...

Linked cells, make the data go hard manually
I'd like to convert a cell linked to a previous day to hard numbers once a day. Is that possible? By 'hard number' you mean one that is no longer linked, you could copy, then paste as, paste value. HTH, Carole O "Johnny" wrote: > I'd like to convert a cell linked to a previous day to hard numbers once a > day. Is that possible? ...

went for microsoft office 2003 to upgrade enterprise office 2007
I just upgrade from ms office 2003 to enterprise office 2007, I made my website in ms office 2003 and try to open in enterprise office 2007, it didn't load my pictures and background. What is the problem? ...

Subform Data Entry Problems
I have a subform based on a query linked to the Form by "ContactID". The query works fine when run independent of the subform. I am able to enter all data fields and where necessary the autonumber function assigns properly. But when I try to use the subform all records related by my table "tblADDRESS" do not allow data entry (the fields are not locked). I imagine the ContactID Master/Child link in some way is interfering with the query in Form view, but I've tried every variation of join properties within the Query for the Subform and in the Query for the main...

How can I shrink a flyer to print two to a page?
I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? CS Flower wrote: > I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print > two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread > option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center > twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? ===================================== What if y...

Access
�Como se establecen las relaciones en access? ...

unable to access OWA
Hi, We have a problem with OWA. We are using OWA for quite a time now and everything worked fine. Until this week, with no apparent reason we are unable to access the OWA-website. When going to the OWA-website, the page seems to load and you see the different buttons come up, but then it says "Loading..." and it stays there for the rest of time. Browsing the different forums and newsgroups haven't helpt us out yet. So any help or hint would be welcome. Config. Windows 2000 server with all service packs, exchange 2000 SP3 and the clients are Windows XP (some with and some with...

Accessing the schema type value from XSLT ...
Folks, Have any of you figured out a way in .NET 1.1 to access the scheme type of a Xml node from XSLT? Appreciate any pointers or code snippets that you can provide. After some extensive research (& head-scratching) I understand I need the PSVI(Post Schema Validated Infoset). I can't seem to figure out how to use PSVI with XSLT. Am I on the right track here? Thanks, -Naraendira -- NaraendiraKumar R. R. wrote: > Have any of you figured out a way in .NET 1.1 to access the scheme type of a > Xml node from XSLT? Appreciate any pointers or code snippets that you can >...

Printing Autofilter Data
How do I print Autofilter data onto one sheet instead of a few lines on say 20 pages? In page Setup, select fit to print and select 1 page wide and 1 page high. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C7DCB67-06B2-429C-99D9-D2B3A40FEF4A@microsoft.com... > How do I print Autofilter data onto one sheet instead of a few lines on say > 20 pages? Thank you! "Tom Ogilvy" wrote: > In page Setup, select fit to print and select 1 page wide and 1 page high. > > -- > Regards, > Tom Ogilvy >...

Out of Office Question #2
I have Out of Office Assistant turned on and want to reply to all messages with a certain email. So I use a Rule and create a tempate with a check in the box 'Reply.' The problem is, when the mailbox recieves a message, it sends 2 emails back to the sender. One with the subject line that reads "Out of Office AutoReply: [email title] -." Also it sends the correct one based on my template. How do I prevent the first one from being sent? Office 2000 running via an Exchange server. Thanks for the help in Advanced! -Amon Amon Borland <AmonBorland@+nospam+gmail....

.msg file access violation in Outlook
Hi, I have a .msg file that was created using Outlook 2000 SP-3. I am able to open the file only once in every boot cycle. The rest of the time I get a shariung violation (when moving/deleting) or an access violation message when re-opening in Outlook. How do I solve this? Thanks. -- AKS "dee" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a .msg file that was created using Outlook 2000 SP-3. > > I am able to open the file only once in every boot cycle. The rest of > the time I get a shariung violation (when moving/deleting) or an access > violation message when re-op...